The following graphic below demonstrates a screenshot of a FreshPatents.com patent info page, and is meant to help explain the various parts of the page. Note that Freshpatents.com only displays data already in the public domain and published by the US Patent and Trademark Office, we do not have access or the ability to publish any information which is confidential or has not already been released to the public. Also note, that there may be additional data/images related to each patent available from the USPTO. FreshPatents.com currently does not include patent images.
(1) FreshPatents.com navigational features: Logo, Browse by various methods using icons at the top of the page.
(2) Patent Title and Application number as published by the USPTO.
(3) Patent abstract as published by the USPTO.
(4) Patent Agent, Inventor, Application number and USPTO Patent Class as published by the USPTO.
(5) Patent Description and Claims as published by the USPTO (depending on the link pressed it will show either the first part
of the description with a jump link to full description, full description or claims only)
(6) FreshPatents.com navigational feature: account login options, to utilize Freshpatents.com tools.
(7) Views of this page on Freshpatents.com (note this is a round estimate, in some cases may be inaccurate)
(8) FreshPatents.com navigational link to browse recent apps in the main USPTO patent class related to this patent app.
(9) Freshpatents.com XML feed of of recent apps related to the main USPTO patent class related to this patent app.
(10) Freshpatents.com Monitor tool (must login)
(11) Advertising partner (also all areas marked AD are Freshpatents.com advertiser network partner).
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions