|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Toilet August inventions list 08/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/25/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Delineating nail for nail treatment applications and method therefor: A delineating nail for creating quick, consistent, and high quality nail treatments is disclosed herein. The delineating nail may have a substrate with a base end and a tip end. A guide of various configurations may extend from the substrate at the base end. The delineating nail may be attached... Agent:
- Tool for hair extension removal: A hair extension removal tool is generally shaped like a pair of pliers with two jaws formed of two elongated members pivotally joined together. A body is attached to the first elongated member and houses a solvent container therein. A tubing extends from the container to an opening on an... Agent:
- Methods and kits for providing lift and then a permanent color to hair: Disclosed are methods and kits for coloring the hair involving a lifting composition capable of lightening the natural hair color, a color base composition comprising at least one primary dye intermediate, and a developer composition comprising an oxidizing agent chosen from persulfates, perborates, percarbonates, and mixtures thereof.... Agent: L'oreal
- Powder hair dye composition, use thereof and storage package therefor: A powder hair dye composition containing sodium percarbonate with an active oxygen amount within a range of 12.0 to 15.3% by mass as a component (A), additionally containing a sequestering agent as a component (B) preferably and still additionally the sulfate salt of an oxidation dye as a component (C)... Agent:
- Adjustable-barrel curling iron: A radially adjustable barrel, a barrel-adjustment assembly, a radially adjustable heater assembly, and a radially adjustable distal-tip assembly. The barrel is radially adjustable between expanded and contracted positions having different diameters. The barrel-adjustment assembly includes a rotary ring defining a spiral cam guide and includes a cam follower attached to... Agent:
- Lotion, soap or cream applicator or appliance: The appliance includes a two-piece elongated handle with first and second handle pieces rotatably hinged via a locking stop which locks the handle upon full extension. A head piece rotatably mounted on the second handle piece with a coupling rotatably linking the head to the handle. The head piece is... Agent:
- Interdental space cleaner: An interdental cleaning device that is easy to handle, especially for kids and disabled people, including a frame supporting four zones for removing food and plaque between the teeth. Each zone having a particular thickness combined with cleaning substance and cleaning surface for a thorough teeth cleaning.... Agent:
- Dental floss holder: A dental floss holder. The dental floss holder includes a body having a spool case for holding a length of dental floss, a cover for the spool case, a neck extending from the spool case along a first axis, and first and second fingers extending outward from said neck at... Agent:08/18/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Artificial nails including application tabs: A kit including a package containing a plurality of preformed artificial nails having an application tab that removably clings to a surface of the nail, the application tab assembly including a body protruding from the nail, an attachment portion, and, optionally, an adhesive disposed between the body and the artificial... Agent: Pacific World Corporation
- Twin handle heated air round brush dryer/styler: A twin handled round hair styling brush with a first or right handle, a second or left handle that is a duplicate shape and size of the first or right handle, a round hollow center bristle base with bristles that can be made of several different bristle types that are... Agent:
- Method for providing maximum malodor and irritation control: A method for reducing irritation on an intimate area comprising: applying an intimate cleansing product to the intimate area; rinsing the intimate cleansing product from the intimate area; applying a shave preparation to the intimate area; shaving the intimate area; wherein the intimate cleansing product comprises a malodor active.... Agent:
- Method for providing maximum malodor and perspiration control: A method for treating malodor on an intimate area comprising: applying an intimate cleansing product to the intimate area; rinsing the intimate cleansing product from the intimate area; and applying an antiperspirant to the intimate area; wherein the intimate cleansing product comprises a malodor active.... Agent:
- Hair extension: The present invention provides method of attaching a hair extension to a subject, the hair extension including a plurality of hairs attached to a base with an aperture through the base, the method including: i) selecting a first bundle of the subject's hair; ii) passing the first bundle of the... Agent:
- Coloring and perming compositions for hair: The present invention is related to an aqueous composition comprising an alkalizing agent and a cationic polymer. The inventors of the present invention have surprisingly found out that a composition comprising at least one alkalizing agent and a cationic polymer consisting of a copolymer of vinylpyrrolidone and vinylimidazole and a... Agent: Kpss-kao Professional Salon Services Gmbh
- Coloring composition: The present invention is related to an aqueous composition comprising an alkalizing agent and an aqueous emulsion of a silicone copolymer. The inventors of the present invention have surprisingly found out that a composition comprising at least one alkalizing agent and an aqueous emulsion of divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer with an internal... Agent: Kpss-kao Professional Salon Services Gmbh
- Composition for the permanent shaping of human hair: wherein R1 is a linear or branched, saturated or unsaturated alkyl chain with 1 to 12 C atoms which may be substituted with hydroxy and/or alkoxy groups, R2 is linear or branched alkyl chain with 1 to 5 C atoms, and R3 linear or branched, saturated or unsaturated alkyl chain... Agent:
- Coloring composition: An aqueous oxidative colouring composition for keratin fibres has at least one oxidative dye precursor and optionally at least one coupling agent and an aqueous emulsion of divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer with an internal phase viscosity of more than 1×108 mm2/s measured at 0.01 Hz and at about 25° C. and at... Agent: Kpss-kao Professional Sal Services Gmbh
- Cosmetics case: A cosmetics case includes a case body and a cover body. The case body has an accommodating room, a first pivot, and a first buckle. The cover body is connected to the case body and has a second pivot as well as a second buckle that both are designed in... Agent:
- Toothpick: Disclosed is a toothpick having a structure wherein the two ends each have different functions. The toothpick comprises two end portions with one end portion configured in a linear body and the other end portion configured in a hook body, wherein the tips of both end portions are pointed, the... Agent:08/11/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Device and formulation: Hair grooming device comprising a head, a nebuliser, a power supply therefore and a reservoir containing a composition to be applied to the hair during use by the nebuliser, the composition comprising an emulsified composition wherein the viscosity of the emulsion is less than 8 CSt 25° C.... Agent:
- Device and formulation for hair: Hair grooming device comprising a head, a nebuliser, a power supply therefore and a reservoir containing a composition to be applied to the hair during use by the nebuliser, the composition comprising a solution comprising hydrocarbon having an average carbon chain length of 13 or less and a benefit agent,... Agent:
- Nail care system: A nail care system for buffing and polishing fingernails and toenails is disclosed. The system includes a nail care strip that includes a layer of a liquid silicone resin formulation and abrasive grains.... Agent: Saint-gobain Abrasifs
- Two-phase composition for improving curl retention: A two phase composition conditions and improves curl retention of permanently shaped and/or natural curly hair. The composition has 5 to 50%, by weight calculated to total composition, oil phase and 50 to 95%, by weight calculated to total composition, an aqueous phase wherein oil phase has at least one... Agent: Kpss-kao Professional Salon Services Gmbh
- Hair styling method: Provided is a method for styling hair that includes contacting the hair with a compositions that includes a poly(vinylamine-vinylformamide) copolymer and conditioning agents, applying heat to the hair in an amount effective to at least semi-permanently style the hair, and styling the hair. The method of the present invention promotes... Agent: Alberto-culver Company
- Hair styling method: Provided is a method for styling mammalian hair that includes contacting the hair with a composition that includes a poly(vinylamine-vinylformamide) copolymer and a first carrier, contacting the hair with a composition that includes a bisulfite and a second carrier, and styling the hair. The method of the present invention promotes... Agent: Alberto-culver Company
- Use of hydrophobin for non-permanent dyeing of keratin: The invention relates to the use of hydrophobin for non-permanent dyeing of keratin and keratin-containing materials, in particular of hair, and a corresponding method for non-permanent dyeing of keratin and keratin-containing materials, in particular of hair. The invention further relates to non-permanent dyeing of keratin and keratin-containing materials, in particular,... Agent: Basf Se
- Hair curling device: A hair-curling device, of a type comprising a grip (2) for supporting a shaped body (3) having an elongate shape on which a lock of hair is rolled, and electrical heating means (4) associated to the shaped body (3) for defining a predetermined curl in the lock of hair wound... Agent:
- Bottlecap bows: A fashion accessory made with the use of interchangeable parts that are removably fastened together. The interchangeable parts allows for multiple combinations bringing alternative styles, colors, shapes, and decorations to the fashion accessory.... Agent:08/04/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Frontal hairpiece: A frontal hairpiece for providing a naturally-appearing augmented frontal hairline when applied to the wearer. A frontal foundation has a forward edge, a rearward edge, a first end and a second end. The frontal foundation is thin, flexible and made from a net-like construction which substantially blends with the skin... Agent:
- Wig: A wig optimized to reduce sweating effects, itching and other discomforts, while maintaining a natural appearance and feel, comprises a front and top first wig region with welded lace. A second region provided below in relation to the front and top first region, comprises further lace material which is more... Agent:
- Flexible artificial nails and method of forming same: A preformed artificial nail, a nail kit including such a nail, and a method of forming such a nail, the nail including a nail bed portion formed of a first material and a free edge portion having an upper portion formed of the first material and lower portion formed of... Agent: Pacific World Corporation
- Dispensing bottle with an adjustable mirror for controllably dispensing a fluid to a location viewable with the adjustable mirror: Dispensing bottles with an attached adjustable mirror for controllably dispensing a fluid to a location viewable with the adjustable mirror are discussed and illustrated. The mirror may be attached to the dispensing bottle with a mirror support assembly that can allow the mirror to be adjusted so a person using... Agent:
- Method and apparatus for pedicure foot health protection: A system for carrying out a pedicure wherein a conventional pedicure is closely simulated while protecting the foot from microbial infection and harsh chemicals. The foot is encased in a waterproof sock containing appropriate liquid conditioners for softening the skin. The encased foot is placed in a warm, recirculating water... Agent:
- Method for strengthening keratinous fibers: Provided is method of strengthening keratinous fibers that includes contacting the fibers with a composition that includes a poly(vinylamine-vinylformamide) copolymer and a carrier, wherein the treated fibers exhibit an improvement in strength. Also provided are methods for improving strength of fibers that have been damaged, e.g., as a result of... Agent: Alberto-culver Company
- Two-part hair dye: o
- Heated eyelash groomer: An eyelash groomer having multiple functions on a function head portion of the groomer. The number of functions depend upon the number of function head pieces. Each function head pieces is recommended to have a plurality of small bridges protruding perpendicularly from its respective bases to cage a heating element... Agent:
- Hair ornament: A hair ornament includes a first body having an inner layer and an outer layer. The inner layer includes a lump. The outer layer covers the lump and includes a bottom face and a top face. A first hook or loop fastener is provided on the top face, and a... Agent:
- Dental flosser: An oral care device having a handle, a neck, and a pair of curved arms. The handle includes an enlarged distal end and a reduced proximal end, and a pair of downwardly-extending handle walls. The handle walls are spaced at their upper ends and converge with and join one another... Agent:Previous industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.0944 seconds