|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Toilet January recently filed with US Patent Office 01/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/27/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Hair extension device: In one configuration of the present invention, a hair extension device for providing a user with the appearance of having longer, fuller hair is disclosed. The device may have a hair cluster having a hair flap which in turn comprises one or more hair wefts. The hair wefts may contain... Agent: Hogan Lovells US LLPIPGroup, Columbia Square
- Hair styling tool with two or more rotatable multipurpose-platforms: A hair styling tool includes two or more pivotally connected arms, each having a handle portion and a hair engaging portion. At least two arms of the tool are capable of housing one or more rotatable platforms which are, in turn, capable of holding a plurality of hair contacting elements.... Agent: Venkata Parimal Devulapalli
- Hair brush for hot curling: A hair brush for hot curling includes a body, a closing cap, a connection member and a brush part. The body made of ceramic coated aluminum includes holes through which a steel teeth of the brush part protrudes. The closing cap engages with the body formed by assembling segmented portions.... Agent: Hershkovitz & Associates, LLC
- Hair treatment method involving irradiation through an optical medium: Hair treatment method in which at least one portion of at least one hair (H) is exposed to at least one pulse of light through a fluid or solidified transparent medium (M) with a refractive index of 1.3 or higher, this medium being in contact with the hair or hairs... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Method of making a hair extension device: One configuration of the invention provides a method of making a hair extension device. Exemplary steps may include attaching a plurality of wefts together to form at least one first and second hair flap having a top and bottom end; attaching the top end of the first hair flap to... Agent: Hogan Lovells US LLPIPGroup, Columbia Square
- packaging and applicator device including an applicator roller: an applicator including at least one applicator roller that turns about an axis of rotation for moving over the composition along a rolling direction, the overall dimension of the applicator, measured along the axis of rotation being less than or equal to a dimension of the composition, measured perpendicularly to... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC01/20/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Flexible artificial fingernail: An artificial fingernail has an outer layer made of silicone allowing the nail to maintain its form when not in contact with objects but permitting the nail to flex upon contact with objects and bend back to its original shape after contact. Accordingly, the wearer can simultaneously look attractive and... Agent: Steven Horowitz, Esq.
- Dye composition containing a thiol/disulphide fluorescent dye comprising a heterocycle,and comprising an internal cationic charge, process for lightening keratin materials using this dye: The invention relates to a dyeing composition containing a thiol/disulphide fluorescent colorant comprising a heterocycle, and to a method for colouring keratin materials, especially keratin fibres, particularly human keratin fibres such as hair, with a lightening effect, using said composition. The invention also relates to novel thiol/disulphide fluorescent colorants and... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Support casing for a cosmetic article and associated production method: A casing including a base, a lid that is movable between a closure configuration, in which the base and the lid delimit an internal volume for receiving the cosmetic article and a configuration for access to the receiving volume. The casing includes an insert which is arranged in the receiving... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.01/13/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Nail clipping device with a warning module: A nail clipping device with warning functions is disclosed, including: a nail clipper with arc-shaped cutting edges; a capacitive sensing module, located below the arc-shaped cutting edges of the nail clipper, enables measurement of the distance between the arc-shaped cutting edges of the nail clipper and the flesh below the... Agent: Sinorica, LLC
- Agents, compositions and devices for temporary coloring local hair areas: Hair-coloring applicators comprising a shield to protect the scalp, polymers of tannic acid having iron ions bound thereto, hair-coloring compositions comprising same and/or melanoidin, and novel alcohol-free carriers, are disclosed, as well uses thereof for coloring hair.... Agent: Marc Van Dyke
- Hair care device: The present invention relates to a hair care device (1) with a handle (3), a function head (4) having a hair treatment means, preferably comprising a bristle and/or a tooth field and/or air blower outlet means, as well as with an ion discharging device (8) for releasing ions, which has... Agent: The Procter & Gamble Company Global Legal Department - Ip
- A lice comb: A lice comb (10) including a plurality of teeth (14) for capturing lice when the teeth (14) are passed through hair. The lice comb (10) is provided with a receptacle (22) including an adhesive inner surface and a means for moving lice captured by the teeth (14) into the receptacle... Agent: Bachman & Lapointe, P.C.
- Porous artificial fingernail and method for applying the same: An artificial fingernail/extension for attachment to a natural fingernail includes a flexible polyethylene body that is flexible to conform to the shape of the nail and having a lower surface contacting the upper surface of a natural fingernail over the activator. The body is sized to provide a forward extension... Agent: Young Basile
- Refillable mescara applicator: Embodiments include a refillable mascara applicator. One embodiment includes a handle to receive a mascara cartridge having mascara. One embodiment also includes a valve that can be closed or opened in the handle to allow mascara to be selectively transported through the valve when the valve is opened. An embodiment... Agent: Patrick Stellitano
- Hair addition: Hair additions and their methods of construction are set forth. A hair addition according to one embodiment includes a plurality of hair strands having upper and lower ends, at least two threads coupling the upper ends together, and two layers of polyurethane sandwiching the hair strand upper ends and the... Agent: Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Hair weaving apparatus and method for making and using: A hair weaving apparatus and method for making and using same. The present invention comprises various embodiments for making a hair weave tract extension apparatus and a method of making and using said apparatus. Embodiments are described and shown herein for making and using a hair weave tract apparatus with... Agent: Queen Winn
- Hair curling device: A hair curling device comprises a grip (6), an electric heating element (2) installed on the grip (6), an ion generator (4), a three-dimensional control interface (1) with a button (33), and a display screen (5). The three-dimensional control interface (1) simultaneously connects to and controls the electrothermal element (2),... Agent: Adams And Reese LLP
- Hair coloring agent applicator: The present invention relates to an applicator (1) having an applicator element (8) for applying a product, conveyed to the application zone (5) from a separate reservoir, onto a strand of hair or of fibers comparable therewith, and having a strand gripper (12) movable back and forth between a closed... Agent: Henkel Corporation
- Hair ornament: An hair ornament includes a hairpin, which has an eyelet and two spiral spring wires extended from the eyelet and spirally intersected with each other, an ornament, and a connector, which has a front end fastened to the eyelet of the hairpin and a rear end pivotally connected to the... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Hair-clipper: ‘HAIR-CLIPPER’, the proposal of such Inventive Disposition Introduced in Hair-clipper is a Patent of Utility Model being composed by variations of style that will be able to give professionals easiness and options on hair holding, the hair-clipper now referred innovates as to making its use easier and giving options on... Agent: Ladas & Parry LLP01/06/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Device for applying a cosmetic composition that includes magnetic particles, and an assembly including the device: A device for applying a cosmetic composition including magnetic or magnetizable particles, said applicator device comprising handle means and an applicator head including an applicator surface and a magnetic device suitable for generating a magnetic field, and the applicator head further including a setback forming a reservoir suitable for containing... Agent: Miller, Matthias & Hull
- Height adjustable hair arrangement assembly: A height adjustable hair arrangement assembly comprises a clamping seat formed with respective hair combs; an upper side of the clamping seat being installed with a supporting block; an inner side of the supporting block being formed as a hollow receiving space; each of a right and a left side... Agent: Shih-ling Hsu
- Dilution thickening, liquid cleansing compositions: The invention provides a liquid cleansing composition comprising: (i) 1 to 30% by weight, based on the total weight of the composition, of anionic surfactant; (ii) up to 5% by weight, based on the total weight of the composition, of amphoteric surfactant; (iii) up to 2% by weight, based on... Agent: Unilever Patent Group
- Hair iron: A hair iron H in which a hair pinching region is formed between a heating surface 10 of a wrapping cylinder 1 and a presser inner surface 40 of a presser plate 4, wherein an elastic member 6 is mounted on the heating surface of the wrapping cylinder on the... Agent: Warner Norcross & Judd LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Automatic flossing device: A powered dental flossing device includes a gyroscopic or motion sensor. Powered functions of the flossing device, including floss winding, linear and transverse agitation or oscillation of the floss, and LED illumination are all activated and deactivated as a function of changes in the detected orientation of the flossing device,... Agent: Jerod E. Tufte Tufte Law Office, PCPrevious industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.03034 seconds