|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
10/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Toilet October categorized by USPTO classification 10/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 10/28/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Hairbrush, bristle, and method for the production thereof: The invention relates to a hairbrush (40), bristles (10) for use in a hairbrush, and method for the production of a hairbrush and such bristles. Particularly, the invention discloses a method for producing a brush in which moldable material is placed in a multi-part, separatable mold tool and a bristle... Agent: The Procter & Gamble Company Global Legal Department - Ip
- Applicator including inorganic material: An applicator may include an applicator member including an inorganic material. The applicator member may include a core that is different from a twisted core, and projecting applicator elements extending from the core. The applicator member may further include a stem supporting the applicator member. The stem may include a... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Aerosol wax-effect styling compositions and methods for styling and shaping keratinous fibers: The present disclosure relates to a hair cosmetic composition comprising: at least one anionic fixing polymer, at least one polyol, at least one liquid fatty alcohol, at least one lower C1-C4 monoalcohol, and at least one propellant gas, comprising a water content of less than 10% by weight, with respect... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Hair styling device & methods of use thereof: Embodiments of the invention are directed to hair styling devices for curling and/or styling hair. In one embodiment, the hair styling device includes a glove with a cylinder removably or permanently attached thereto. The glove may be heat-resistant and the cylinder may be heat-conducting. In one embodiment, the cylinder may... Agent: Loza & Loza LLP
- Cosmetic applicator: An apparatus for applying a cosmetic, such as mascara to eyelashes, includes a handle, a stem, and an applicator head coupled to the stem and supported for rotation relative to the handle. An actuator moves the applicator head in a rotational oscillating motion, in which the applicator head automatically rotates... Agent: The Procter & Gamble Company Global Legal Department - Ip
- Layer it dry roller: A hair roller designed to divide the curl into layers allowing for better penetration of air throughout the hair. This, in turn, leads to shorter drying times.... Agent: Pamela Upshaw
- Hairstyling apparatus: The invention refers to a hairstyling apparatus (11) comprising: a first arm (12); a second arm (14), connected to said first arm (12) so as to allow the apparatus to be opened and closed by moving said arms, respectively, apart and close, one to the other,—at least one first heatable... Agent: Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
- Hair care device: A hair care device comprises a housing, an ion generator, and a voltage applying means. The housing is formed with an outlet port. The ion generator is disposed within the housing. The ion generator is configured to produce the electrically charged particles when the electrically power is supplied to the... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Oral hygiene case with dental floss lid compartment: Oral hygiene case with dental floss lid compartment, refers to the present invention an improved case with lid compartment to hold dental floss or ribbon, and for keeping a toothbrush or toothpaste in its body that presents constructivity and advanced design with access to the cases body (1) interior concomitant... Agent: Patent Docket Department Armstrong Teasdale LLP10/21/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method for shaping the hair using at least one reducing composition, at least one care composition, and heating: The present disclosure relates to a method for shaping hair fibers comprising: applying to the hair fibers at least one reducing composition comprising at least one reducing agent and at least one cationic polymer, wherein the weight ratio of the at least one reducing agent to the at least one... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Hair styling aid: The invention relates to a hair styling aid (1), in particular for curling hair. The hair styling aid (1) comprises guide means (16) for receiving a length of hair to be styled, and a rotatable element (20). In use, the rotatable element (20) rotates relative to the guide means (16),... Agent: Intellectual Property / Technology Law- None available for 10/01/2010
- None available for 10/7/2010
Previous industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.05455 seconds