|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Toilet August inventions list 08/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/26/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Hair piece provided with a wave-form weaving band: Hair piece (1) for connection with basic hair (11) comprising at least one thin, broad hair bundle (10) consisting of a number of parallelly oriented hairs (20), a weaving band (2) made from hair or another suitable material the weaving band (2) being interconnected with an outer end of the... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Multi-layered color-enhancing nail applique: A thy nail polish appliqué to be applied to a fingernail. The nail appliqué has several layers. A bottom layer hides the color of the natural nail upon which the appliqué is applied. A top layer of a different color is applied on top of the color-hiding layer. The color... Agent: Levisohn, Berger , LLP
- Adjustable applicator assembly: The present invention relates to an adjustable applicator assembly and in particular, relates to an adjustable applicator capable of being adjusted to retain variable quantities of a product. The invention also discloses container comprising said applicator assembly for storing and application of consumer products such as cosmetic, hair care or... Agent: Patterson & Sheridan, LLP - Zen Design
- Hair treatment apparatus: A novel and original hair treatment apparatus which is capable of simply and properly treating a tress of hair while applying an ultrasonic wave and/or negative ions to the tress of hair with no use of any head hair nutrient, and which, in a case where hair treatment is to... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Hair tools having an roller of various shape: The present invention relates to a hair curling iron that compresses and heats hair to create various waves or curls in hair wholly or partially and, more particularly, to a hair curling iron having a roller of various shapes, in which a plurality of heat pads may be provided inclined... Agent: Ipla P.A.
- Head band and hair clip construction with interchangeable components: The present invention relates to a head band and hair clip construction. More particularly the invention relates to a head band and hair clip construction that is made to accommodate different cover constructions (faces).... Agent: Sandra D. Garza
- Cylinder-type cosmetic container structure: The present invention relates to an improved structure for a cylinder-type cosmetic container, which is structured from an upper case, a lower case and a cover which covers one side of the upper and lower cases. The upper and lower cases respectively retain an inner housing, lower two sides extending... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC08/19/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Device and method for styling hair: Provided are a device and a method for styling hair capable of reducing damage to hair, maintaining the elasticity and texture of the hair, and keeping the hair style for a long period of time. The hair styling device is equipped with an arm body 2 having an arm 2A... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Hair iron: A hair iron can regulate the surface of hair with the surfaces of correctors and disperse force acting on cross sectional points of each hair that are in contact with the correctors. The hair iron has clamp arms and the correctors that are arranged on the clamp arms, to face... Agent: Jordan And Hamburg LLP
- Headband: The present invention provides a headband that is constructed of a combination of elements. The headband is constructed in layers where by a top layer can be of any material including decorative materials or wicking materials. The bottom layer of comprises a material which functions to cling to the hair... Agent: Saul Ewing LLP (baltimore) Attn: Patent Docket Clerk
- Ultrasonic flossing device: An ultrasonic flossing device includes a housing having a proximal portion and a distal portion. An engine is disposed within the housing and is configured to convert input energy into ultrasonic energy and an electronic driving circuit is coupled to both the engine and the power source. A power source... Agent: Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
- Bracemate flosser: A dental flossing device specifically designed to accommodate flossing for persons with common orthodontic braces where the braces consist of metal wires supported by metal or ceramic brackets cemented to the tooth surface. The flosser is a flossing device consisting of an accommodating handle with grip and a U-shaped extension... Agent: Inma Lacross08/12/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Cosmetics retainer and storage device: A device is provided for stably retaining bottles of nail polish, and other items associated with self-administered nail care, manicures or other cosmetic applications, while in a relaxed and seated position to thereby avoid spillage or mishaps with the nail polish, the device being especially structured and shaped to attach... Agent: Morriss Obryant Compagni, P.C.
- Work stations for manicurists: A representative work station comprises a center console module having front, rear, top, and bottom walls. The front wall includes at least one hole for storing at least one nail drying device. The top wall includes a first airflow device for producing airflow from the outside to the inside of... Agent: Duane Morris LLP - AtlantaIPDepartment
- Styling brush with retractable bristles: A retractable bristle brush has a handle with a stem attached at one end thereof to one end of the handle and extending longitudinally therefrom. A cylindrical barrel extends concentrically around the stem and has a plurality of spaced holes therethrough. A plurality of bristles is affixed at one end... Agent: Dennis H. Lambert
- Tinting bowl: There is disclosed a tinting bowl device (10) which includes a base bowl (12), preferably of paper or cardboard, and a plurality of liners (20) of waterproof material, nested within the interior of base bowl. The base bowl has a lip (16) which extends around the interior to form a... Agent: Joel D. Skinner, Jr. Skinner And Associates
- Deformable mascara brush: A mascara brush is provided. The mascara brush includes a brush stick which is provided in a cap; a brush which is provided at the end of the brush stick; and an elevating bar which is connected to the brush stick in the manner of screw. The brush gets straightened... Agent: Park Law Firm
- Cosmetic applicator: Disclosed is a cosmetic applicator including: a holding portion; and an application portion which has a contact portion made from a silicon material and is coupled with the holding portion in such a manner that multiple cosmetic adhesion projections formed on an outer surface of the contact portion are exposed... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Combination toothpick and flosser for dental care: Apparatus for cleaning the teeth comprising a flosser portion and an elongated member which extends from the flosser portion is described. A pick which also extends from the elongated member and may be at a variety of angles with respect to the elongated portion.... Agent: Thompson Hine L.L.P. Intellectual Property Group08/05/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Expandable wig: The present invention relates to a wig, and more particularly, to an expandable wig. The expandable wig includes: a plurality of wig network bands, each having a plurality of hairs affixed thereto; interval-keeping bands for keeping the wig network band at regular intervals; a wig body, to which both front... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione
- Comb: A comb for a hair clip (10) which has a body within an upper side (20) and an under side (22), a plurality of attachment formations (38) formed in a straight line on the body, a plurality of teeth (24) which extend from the body and wherein each tooth has... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Applicator for applying a composition to keratinous materials: the longitudinal axis of the handle being of orientation that cannot be adjusted relative to the longitudinal axis of the stem, the applicator including marker means not on the applicator member itself, the marker means being for positioning to face the user during application, the applicator member having a predefined... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Methods and kits for permanently coloring hair: Disclosed are methods and kits for coloring the hair involving a color base composition comprising at least one primary dye intermediate, and a developer composition comprising an oxidizing agent chosen from persulfates, perborates, percarbonates, and mixtures thereof. Preferably, the color base composition and developer composition are substantially free of an... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP
- Device for heating keratinous fibers and methods for treating keratinous fibers: The present disclosure relates to a method for treating keratinous fibers wherein the keratinous fibers are exposed to infrared radiation comprising wavelengths ranging from 700 to 1400 nanometers, such as ranging from 750 to 1400 nanometers, and optionally wavelengths ranging from 1400 nanometers to 1 millimeter, for instance, ranging from... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Hair treatment applicator: An applicator (10) to apply a treatment to hair, such as a die. The applicator (10) has a stem (11) with a passage (13) that receives the liquid to be applied to the hair. Fixed to the stem (11) is an applicator portion (21) having apertures (24) in the form... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP
- Flossing device: Provided is a flossing device comprising a dental floss in the shape of the numeral eight, the device not only entering between the teeth, but adjoining to and cleaning the whole teeth-surface surrounding the inter proximal space. The floss of the device may be impregnated with cosmetic or medical agents.... Agent: Kevin D. Mccarthy Roach Brown Mccarthy & Gruber, P.C.Previous industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.13886 seconds