|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
11/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Toilet November recently filed with US Patent Office 11/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 11/26/2009 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Hair accessory: A hair accessory that assists a user in styling the user's hair in popular “updo” styles. The hair accessory can be used to give the hair height and volume in a variety of locations of the user's head, providing the same effect as teasing the hair. The hair accessory may... Agent: Woodcock Washburn Cira Centre
- Cosmetic dye composition with a lightening effect for human keratin materials, comprising at least one fluorescent dye and at least one aminosilicone, and process of dyeing: The present disclosure relates to a cosmetic composition comprising at least one fluorescent dye and at least one aminosilicone; processes using this cosmetic composition and a kit comprising at least one composition comprising at least one fluorescent dye and at least one aminosilicone, which can be used to dye with... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Ultrasonic vibration device for hairstyling and hair styling apparatus having the same: In an ultrasonic vibration device (1) for hairstyling, which has a vibration element (10) for generating ultrasonic vibrations, and a horn (2) for amplifying vibrations generated by and transmitted from the vibration element. The horn (2) has a vibration entrance surface (21) of an oblong rectangular shape to which the... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Permanent lod, and heating device for effectively transferring heat to the permanent lod: The present invention is related to a heating device used in a rod for permanent wave, which controls capable of heating the rod electrically and effectively. In particularly, the present invention is related to a heating device with easy maintenance and safety and a rod for permanent wave with improved... Agent: Park Law Firm
- Cosmetic container: A cosmetic container in accordance with the present invention comprises a base, a slide cover, a drawer and a transmission device. The base has a chamber, an opening and a mirror. The chamber is defined in the base. The opening is formed in the base and communicates with the chamber.... Agent: Patenttm.us11/19/2009 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Method and system for coloring and cutting hair: A palette assembly of one or more vertically arranged substantially flat palettes with a central aperture for cutting and/or coloring hair. Layers of hair are spread across the surface of the palette for cutting and/or coloring in a desired pattern, whereby hair color can be applied onto strands of hair... Agent: Arent Fox LLP
- Method of delivering a hair care benefit: A method of delivering a hair care active to the hair including the use of a hair care active and a portable moist heat delivery system comprising: a water vapor generating portion comprising a water vapor source and a heat source; and a water vapor-air regulating portion located at a... Agent: K&l Gates LLP
- Hair braiding device: A hair braiding device (49) comprises two plates (11, 12) forming a handle and including an opening (48) for inserting hair to be braided by the actions of two braiding wheels (2, 3) in coordination with a transfer mechanism (4) adapted to intermittently move one of three stands that the... Agent: Lawrence Cruz Conair Corporation
- Hair braiding machine: A hair braiding machine makes it possible to mechanically braid hair in a short period of time and to stably braid hair regardless of the state of hair. The hair braiding machine includes a pair of stationary rotors, which is rotated in opposite directions by driving of a motor and... Agent: Jang Sik Noh,11/12/2009 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Stretch comb hair retainer: A stretch comb hair retainer has opposed combs (11, 13) connected together by elastic strands (a-h) that are secured at spaced intervals along the spines of the combs. The elastic strands are interwoven to form a elastic mesh (25) of stretchable openings (27, 29) between the combs which hold down... Agent: Beeson Skinner Beverly, LLP
- Deformable and extendable fillet: A deformable fillet is assembled by a plastic strap, an elastic strap, and a plastic sheet. Each of two ends of the elastic strap is placed upon protruding stripes at an inner surface of a recess of the plastic strap and then the plastic sheet covers upon the elastic strap... Agent: Wei-cheng Hsu
- Hairclip: A hairclip comprises a first clip body and a second clip body; an elastic buckling ring installed to an upper side of each clip body; the upper side of the first clip body being extended with a first force applying end and the upper side of the second clip body... Agent: Wei-cheng Hsu
- Artificial nail decorating system utilizing computer technology: A portable digital and electronic nail color and design kit for quickly and easily applying various images to artificial nails that are affixed to natural human nails, and then changing the appearance of the artificial nails, includes a compact case with color, design, and picture images stored in a computer... Agent: The Inventors Network, Inc.11/05/2009 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Face, hand, and skin camouflage: Applicators provide a means of concealment and camouflage for uncovered skin, in particular the face, hands, and other body parts that may not be clothed such as arms, legs, or torso. A new use of temporary tattoo devices and process to apply one of many predetermined camouflaged patterns to uncovered... Agent: Kendyl A Roman
- Hairbrush: An apparatus for removing a hair tangle is provided that moves the hair brush having a first bristle on a rotatable brush element through the hair above the tangle in a first direction, pivots the first bristle on the rotatable brush element about a pivotal axis of the brush in... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Mascara applicator and dispenser: A mascara dispensing system is disclosed. The system includes an applicator unit with an applicator brush attached to a revolving running staff surrounded by a stabilizing sleeve. The applicator unit is configured to automatically revolve the applicator brush in a selectable direction and/or at a selectable rotational speed via a... Agent: Haverstock & Owens LLP
- Hair clip with concealed hinge spring: A hair clip having two body members pivotally coupled together by a concealed-spring hinge mechanism. The hinge mechanism includes a housing and a spring concealed within the housing in normal use of the hair clip. In typical commercial embodiments, the housing is integrally formed with a first one of the... Agent: Gardner Groff Greenwald & Villanueva, PC
- Hair clip with flexing comfort features: A hair clip has two body members pivotally coupled together by a spring-biased hinge mechanism. Each body member has a handle section and a hair-gripping section (e.g., with teeth), with the hinge mounted between them. A first example flexing comfort feature is provided by at least one handle-deflecting opening in... Agent: Gardner Groff Greenwald & Villanueva, PC
- Cosmetics case having structure of dual seal: A cosmetics case having a dual sealing structure is disclosed. The cosmetic case includes an outer case (1), an inner case (10), an inner lid (30), a rail case (20), and an outer lid (40). The outer case has a receiving chamber and a fastening groove. The inner case is... Agent: Cantor Colburn, LLP
- Cosmetics container for containing cosmetics: Disclosed is a cosmetics container for containing cosmetics. The cosmetics container has a casing, a sponge, and an opening/closing member. The casing contains liquid or powdered cosmetics, and is formed with a discharge port for discharging the cosmetics outside. The sponge is assembled on an outside of the casing on... Agent: Juan Carlos A. Marquez C/o Stites & Harbison PLLCPrevious industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 2.204 seconds