|Toilet patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 132 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2007 | Recent | 08: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sp | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 07: D | N | O | S | A | J | J | M | A | M | F | J | | 06: 12 | 11 | 10 | 09 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | Dec | Nov | | 2010 | 2009 |
Toilet January USPTO class patent listing 01/07Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/25/2007 > 10 patent applications in 10 patent subcategories.
- Switching illuminating nail clippers: An apparatus and method for improving local illumination of a nail-cutting implement, such as clippers for human or animal nails. The apparatus includes a first plate terminating at one end in a first angled cutting edge; a second plate, coupled to and biased away from the first plate, terminating at... Agent: Michael E. Woods Patent Law Offices Of Michael E. Woods
- Hairbrush for pets and people that releases active ingredients: A hairbrush for people and pets releases a perfume, fragrance and/or other active compositions including insect repellant, hair conditioning composition, dye composition, moisturizing ingredients, or antibacterial compounds when brushed or activated by manually depressing a cover. The brush includes a flexible deformable membrane that carries brush bristles and has a... Agent: Ernest D. Buff Ernest D. Buff And Associates, LLC.
- Hairbrush for pets and people that releases active ingredients: A hairbrush for people and pets releases liquid gel perfume, fragrance and/or other active compositions including insect repellant, hair conditioning composition, dye composition, moisturizing ingredients, or antibacterial compounds when brushed or activated by manually depressing a cover. The brush includes a flexible deformable membrane with a plurality of apertures that... Agent: Ernest D. Buff Ernest D. Buff And Associates, LLC.
- Handle having a ribbed gel grip: A grip for a graspable item having a body and a handle connected to and extending outwardly away from the body. The grip includes a hollow core configured to slide onto the handle, and a hollow sleeve having a plurality of outwardly extending ribs disposed on the external surface of... Agent: Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Hair twist: A hair twist for providing a spiral curl to hair. The hair twist includes an elongate body member and a securing member. The body member includes spaced-apart first and second ends, and at least one groove for receiving a strand of hair therein to form a spiral around the body... Agent: Adams Evans P.A.
- Multi-container device for packaging and dispensing products and method for applying make-up using such a device: Device for packaging and dispensing products having a first container (2) for a first product, at least one second container (7) for a second product, which is designed to be assembled removably to the first container, this second container having an opening to allow the second product contained in the... Agent: C. Irvin Mcclelland Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Applicator and a packaging and applicator device including such an applicator: An applicator for applying a composition to a surface may include at least one applicator endpiece including at least a body of non-porous material that is covered, at least in part, by flocking. The body may include a proximal first portion, a distal second portion connected to the first portion... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Replaceable-head dental care tool with improved engagement thereof: A replaceable-head, dental care tool is disclosed, of the type comprising a handle element (1) and a tool element, said tool element comprising an engaging extension (10) having at least one flexible reed element (11) equipped with an end pawl (12), and said handle element comprising an engagement seat (2)... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Orthodonthic flossing device: A disposable dental flossing device utilized by patients with orthodontic appliance generally worn to correct teeth misalignment. The appliance is adjoined to the teeth by brackets and is connected to each other by an arched wire which is secured by bands and or wire linkage. The orthodontic flosser is comprised... Agent: Oocal Brown01/18/2007 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Hair accessory: Hair accessories are provided that include first and second combs, a support member, and a plurality of hair strands coupled to the support member. In one embodiment, a connecting member connects the first and second combs and the support member is spirally wrapped around the connecting member. In another embodiment,... Agent: Lathrop & Gage Lc
- Eyelash perm rod: An eyelash perm rod for use in eyelash perking in which lashes bent upward to form a curled state are temporarily stuck onto the rod and a permanent wave lotion is applied thereto for producing permanent-treated, curled eyelashes. The eyelash perm rod of the invention has a solid body having... Agent: Lipsitz & Mcallister, LLC
- Styling brush: the invention relates to a hair styling brush, comprising a handle (1) and a cylindrical, semi-cylindrical or planar head (2), extending said handle with a surface of prongs or points serving to untangle, smooth out and shape wet hair on carrying out styling. Said head (2) is at least partly... Agent: Law Offices Of William H. Holt
- Floss bow and disposable floss cartridge therefor: A floss bow is described, of the type including a main body (1) from which at least a pair of tines (2a, 2b) projects, around which tines a floss (F) may be tightened, the main body further including a retaining column (3), and wherein the floss is a member of... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Floss-o-mat: The Ippisch patent claims that it can dispense waxed and un-waxed dental floss and other cordage for dental or medical use. It does not however, claim that the same can dispense “sterile” dental floss or other medical and dental cordage. References to sterility are however implied in the information included... Agent: Louis C. D'aquila01/11/2007 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Do-it yourself removable/reusable non-chemical highlights & hair extensions: The present invention consists of do-it-yourself removable/reusable non chemical highlights and hair extension and a method of attaching them to the head of a wearer. The do-it-yourself removable/reusable non-chemical highlight and hair extensions is comprised of a plurality of either natural or synthetic hair strands attached to a base support... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Brush and a packaging and applicator device including such a brush: An applicator brush for applying a cosmetic composition may include a stem, and bristles that are supported by the stem. At least 500 of the bristles may include a greatest dimension in cross-section that is strictly less than 6.5/100 mm.... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC01/04/2007 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
Previous industry: Tobacco
Next industry: Cleaning and liquid contact with solids
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Toilet patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Toilet patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Toilet patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.16747 seconds