|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
10/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco October categorized by USPTO classification 10/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 10/25/2012 > 3 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Ice hose: A smoking accessory includes a first member extending between a first end and a second end having an inner surface defining a first passageway extending through the first end and the second end of the first member. A second member extends between a first end and a second end having... Agent:
- Cigar punch and holder: A combination cigar piercing and support device having a handle attached to an elongated member extending to a point at a distal end. The member preferably has a triangular or square cross section to form an exterior circumference of the member which when engaged to and supporting a lit cigar,... Agent:
- Method of wrapping smoking article rods: The disclosure relates to a method of wrapping smoking article rods with a wrapper. A bobbin comprising a wound web (8) and individual spaced wrappers (2) is provided. The wrappers (2) each have a longitudinal axis (Lw) and are arranged side by side on the web (8). The bobbin is... Agent: Imperial Tobacco Ltd.10/18/2012 > 4 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette smoke capsule and atomization device thereof: The present invention relates to an electronic cigarette, an electronic cigarette smoke capsule and an atomization device thereof, utilizing more than one heating element. The heating elements are further provided on the same or different smoke output channels and further are connected in parallel. This kind of disposable electronic cigarette,... Agent:
- Multi-functional electronic cigarette with function of laser pointer: A multi-functional electronic cigarette with a function of a laser pointer comprises: a battery module having a battery module, a display light; an electronic cigar switch and a laser pen switch; the electronic cigar switch and the laser pen switch being at an outer surface thereof; the display light being... Agent:
- Fluid release mechanism: A fluid release mechanism for a smoking article comprises two longitudinally arranged parts (2,3), rotatable relative to one another from a first to a second position, a space to receive a fluid- containing member (4,5) and a contacting member (6,7) for contacting the fluid containing member in the second position,... Agent: Tobacco Research And Development Institute (proprietary) Limited
- Method for producing glycerin from tobacco: A method for producing glycerin from one or more plants of genus Nicotiana is provided. The glycerin can be derived inter alia from Nicotiana species biomass or from seed. In certain embodiments, the glycerin is produced by either acid-catalyzed hydrolysis or base-catalyzed hydrolysis of acylglycerol-containing starting material derived from tobacco... Agent:10/11/2012 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Air suction device for a smoking apparatus: The various embodiments herein provide an air suction device for a smoking apparatus. The air suction device comprises a cylindrical housing, an impeller, an impeller cover, a motor assembled inside the housing to drive the impeller, a plurality of batteries provided in the housing, a battery cover to enclose the... Agent:
- Improved device and method for delivery of a medicament: The disclosure relates to an improved method of enhancing nicotine concentrations in a gaseous carrier. The methods are adaptable to the delivery of nicotine for therapeutic effect in various diseases, in particular nicotine for tobacco product use cessation, substitution and/or harm reduction. The disclosure further relates various devices and device... Agent: Philip Morris Products S.a.
- Filter for application in a cigarette tube, assembly, and method for manufacturing a filter: The invention relates to a filter for application in a cigarette tube. The invention also relates to an assembly of a cigarette tube and at least one filter according to the invention received in the cigarette tube. The invention further relates to a cigarette, in particular a “joint”, based on... Agent: Vandenberg Special Products B.v.
- Filtered cigarette comprising a tubular element in filter: The invention provides a cigarette with a filter element comprising at least one longitudinally extending section of filter material. The section of filter material comprises a smoke-altering material therein that is useful for removing a quantity of vapor phase chemicals from the mainstream smoke. The section of filter material further... Agent: Rj Reynolds Tobacco Company10/04/2012 > 4 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Smoking articles comprising copper-exchanged molecular sieves: Smoking articles which involve the use of a copper-exchanged molecular sieve catalyst that is capable of removing NO and/or NO2 from mainstream smoke are provided. The copper-exchanged molecular sieve catalyst comprises a microporous molecular sieve substrate having pores with an average diameter of from about 3 Å to about 15... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Inhibition of sensory irritation during consumption of non-smokeable tobacco products: An orally-enjoyable tobacco product includes a portion of smokeless tobacco comprising an active ingredient and either: (1) a collection of tobacco particles at least partially enclosed by a coating comprising a water-soluble non-crosslinked component and a substantially water-insoluble cross-linked component, or (2) a pouch comprising smokeless tobacco enclosed in a... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Cigar perforator: A cigar cutter for perforating the head of a cigar having an outer housing, generally preferably cylindrical in form, with one closed end and one open end. A plurality of equally spaced flexible blades are attached to the interior of the housing and angled inward to the center of the... Agent: Nanzia, LLC
- Container comprising vaporisable matter for use in a vaporising device for vaporising a vaporisable constituent thereof: A disposable sachet of tobacco for use with a gas powered vaporizing device for vaporizing vaporizable constituents of the tobacco comprises a side wall of an impermeable paper based material and an upstream end cap and a downstream end cap which together define a hollow interior region for the tobacco.... Agent: Oglesby & Butler Research & Development LimitedPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.13378 seconds