|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All |
03/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco March listing by industry category 03/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/29/2012 > 5 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Covert tobacco smoking pipe: The covert pipe apparatus for facilitating smoking tobacco is disclosed. The pipe apparatus includes a tubular element having a first end and a second end and a hollow semi-cylindrical element for holding tobacco during smoking, wherein the hollow semi-cylindrical element fits securely within the tubular element and includes perforations in... Agent:
- Severable cigar having two sealed heads: A cigar has a length of at least 8 inches and may be severed in a plane perpendicular to its longitudinal axis without deleteriously affecting its structural integrity or its smokability. The cigar has a non-rotatable collar consisting of a smokable tobacco product which surrounds and grips the cigar at... Agent:
- Oral tobacco article: An oral tobacco article (1) has a tobacco pouch (2) including a mixture packaged in a nonwoven fabric sheet, the mixture containing tobacco particles made from a tobacco material, as a main ingredient, the tobacco pouch being designed to be put in a user's mouth to allow the user to... Agent:
- Oral tobacco product: An oral tobacco product has a tobacco pouch (2) obtained by wrapping tobacco particles made from a tobacco material in a wrapper, the tobacco pouch (2) allowing a user to take in tobacco components of the tobacco particles via saliva when put in the user's mouth, and an outer wrapper... Agent: Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Oral tobacco product: An oral tobacco product (1) has a pouch (2) made from a nonwoven fabric sheet and containing tobacco particles made from tobacco materials, for being designed to be put in a user's mouth to allow the user to absorb active constituents of tobacco from the tobacco particles via saliva, and... Agent:03/22/2012 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Hookah accessory: Disclosed herein is a hookah accessory comprising: a top tray configured to hold tobacco; a bottom tray configured to hold hot coal; a hollow tube in fluid communication with the top tray; and attachment means for attaching the accessory to the hookah.... Agent:
- Life stick oxygen based energy supplement: The invention provides a device configured to resemble an actual cigarette, tubular in shape and boasts the same measurements of a standard cigarette. The Life Stick is manufactured primarily of recycled plastic, with the distal end of the unit comprised of a canister filled with pure, pressurized oxygen containing gas.... Agent:
- Tobacco smoke filter: A tobacco smoke filter or filter element comprising: a tobacco smoke filtering material including paper; and a flavour enhancing additive.... Agent:
- Segmented smoking article with substrate cavity: A cigarette includes lighting and mouth ends. It may include a smokable segment disposed at the lighting end. It also includes a mouth-end segment; an aerosol-generation system disposed between the lighting and mouth ends, which includes (i) a heat-generation segment adjacent the smokable segment, including a heat source and an... Agent:
- Plant fiber product and method for its manufacture: The disclosure relates to a plant fiber product for oral use, the product containing a mixture of at least: plant fibers; and at least one added substance intended to be released from the product when the product is used. The product contains an alginate composition, dispersed in the product and... Agent: X-international Aps
- Smokeless oral products: Smokeless oral products are disclosed. In some embodiments, a smokeless oral tobacco product is provided comprising a permeable pouch and smokeless tobacco. The permeable pouch comprises a woven polylactide material. This material may offer the advantages of being sustainable and biodegradable, offering improved control of manufacture and pore size, having... Agent:
- Tobacco product: A tobacco product is formed by rolling moistened tobacco leaves about a cylindrical form casing and allowing the leaves to dry to form a shell. After the form casing is removed a consumer can fill the shell with crushed tobacco leaves of a favorite blend, thereby eliminating some steps in... Agent: Blunt Wrap U.s.a., Inc.03/15/2012 > 3 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Tobacco-containing smoking article: A smoking article may include a cigarette incorporated within an electrically powered aerosol generating device that acts as a holder for that cigarette. The smoking article possesses at least one form of tobacco. The smoking article also possesses a mouth-end piece that is used by the smoker to inhale components... Agent: R.j. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Thermal treatment process for tobacco materials: A method of thermally processing a tobacco material is provided, the method including the steps of (i) mixing a tobacco material, water, and an additive selected from the group consisting of lysine, glycine, histidine, alanine, methionine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, proline, phenylalanine, valine, arginine, di- and trivalent cations, asparaginase, saccharides,... Agent: R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Smoking article filter: A filter for a smoking article comprises elongate body 4 of filter material 7 for filtering smoke, an inner wrapper comprising first and second regions 9, 10 of non-porous material around and spaced apart along the length the filter material 7 to define a gap 11 that acts as a... Agent:03/08/2012 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Apparatus for manufacturing a smokeless tobacco product incorporating an object, and associated method: An apparatus and associated method are provided for manufacturing a smokeless tobacco product including tobacco material and at least one object. A forming unit is configured to form a continuous supply of a pouch material into a continuous tubular member defining a longitudinal axis. A tobacco insertion unit is configured... Agent: R.j. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Smokeless tobacco product comprising effervescent composition: The invention provides an smokeless tobacco composition adapted for oral use, the composition including a tobacco material and an effervescent material. The effervescent material includes an acid component and a base component, wherein the acid component includes a triprotic acid such as citric acid and at least one additional acid.... Agent: Rj Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Multi-filter for a smoking product: Filter for a smoking product (1), comprising a first filter segment (2) and a second filter segment (3), wherein the first filter segment (2) comprises a component that is given off into a smoke stream passing through a filter outlet opening (4), and the second filter segment (3) comprises a... Agent:03/01/2012 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Supramolecular complex flavor immobilization and controlled release: Compositions are provided which contain immobilized flavorants, in the form of supramolecular complexes of flavorant compounds, for flavor delivery. One embodiment relates to the flavorant supramolecular complexes themselves; Other embodiments relate compositions which contain the flavorant supramolecular complexes and a substrate. In particular embodiments, the substrate is smokable, but in... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Smoking articles with significantly reduced gas vapor phase smoking constituents: A smoking article having a tobacco rod, which is adapted to produce mainstream smoke, and a filter attached to said tobacco rod. A permeable wrapping paper circumscribes the tobacco rod and the filter. The filter has an upstream end portion and a downstream end portion, and includes a flow restricting... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.Previous industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.