|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/23/2012 > 7 patent applications in 6 patent subcategories.
- Composite packaging system for particulate smokable product: A composite packaging system for particulate smokable product comprises an aggregate of particulate smokable product, a bag element of organic polymeric film, an envelope element of metallized organic polymeric film, and at least one externally viewable image disposed on the envelope element. The bag element includes a distribution zone within... Agent: Internationl Oddities, Inc.
- Electronic atomization hookah: There is provided an electronic atomization hookah comprising a) a shell comprising a shell body, a shell top portion and a shell bottom portion, where the shell body defines a shell internal cavity and comprises a first nozzle defining a first passage inside the cavity and configured to receive a... Agent: Magic Herbal S.a.r.l.
- Segmented smoking article with monolithic substrate: A cigarette includes lighting and mouth ends. It may include a smokable segment disposed at the lighting end. It also includes a mouth-end segment; an aerosol-generation system disposed between the lighting and mouth ends, which includes (i) a heat-generation segment adjacent the smokable segment, including a heat source configured to... Agent:
- Method of producing a nicotine medicament and a medicament made by the method: A method of producing a nicotine medicament for use in an inhaler comprises combining nicotine, a non-spheronized sugar and a liquid carrier including water to produce a flowable mixture and spray drying the flowable mixture at conditions to produce particles of the nicotine medicament suitable for delivery to the alveoli... Agent:
- Composition for tobacco substitute: Compositions and methods for making same are presented that act as substitutes for tobacco and tobacco products. Use is made of a genus of plants called pueraria, and more specifically the kudzu species, which is processed and packaged to taste and feel similar to natural tobacco. Various enhancers and flavors... Agent:
- Smoking articles containing polymers of polycarboxylic acid esters: Disclosed is a smoking article containing a rod containing a smokable composition, an optional wrapper for the rod, and at least one polymer or oligomer comprising monomer units of a polycarboxylic acid ester disposed on or in the rod, the wrapper, or both. The polycarboxylic acid ester contains an acid... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Cultured tobacco cells as a matrix for consumable products: Various embodiments are directed to consumable products incorporating a matrix of cultured tobacco cells. Any tobacco variety may be utilized for establishing in vitro tobacco cultures, including native tobacco varieties and genetically modified tobacco varieties derived from any tobacco variety. Various embodiments are directed to methods for producing tobacco products... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.02/16/2012 > 6 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Smoking cessation tobacco pipe: A smoking cessation tobacco pipe helps smokers to fully and directly realize the harm of tobacco to a human body when they are smoking and give up smoking and publicize smoking cessation. The tobacco pipe is a transparency which is assembled with a top cover part (2) integrated with a... Agent:
- Filtered cigarette incorporating an adsorbent material: A filter element incorporating an adsorbent material is provided. The filter element may comprise a first section of filter material and a second section of filter material spaced apart to form a compartment therebetween. The compartment may be filled with one or more adsorbents or the compartment may be divided... Agent: R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Plug space plug filter with flavor bead: A filter component for a smoking article includes an upstream segment of filter material, a downstream segment of filter material in a spaced apart relation to the upstream segment of filter material so as to define a cavity therebetween, and a flavor bead disposed in the cavity. The flavor bead... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Process for making a continuous structure of an encapsulated material: A method for providing an encapsulated flavorant or chemesthetic agent in a smoking article includes forming an emulsion including: (i) a first aqueous solution, comprising one or more cross-linkable polysaccharides; and (ii) a hydrophobic additive comprising one or more flavorants or chemesthetic agents. The method also includes extruding the emulsion... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Tobacco product filters: A tobacco product filter is provided comprising a carrier material which comprises an immobilized ionic liquid. By the term “tobacco product filter” may particularly be meant all sorts of filters which are suitable to remove harmful substances, particles, gases or the like from tobacco smoke. In particular, the tobacco product... Agent:
- Meltable smokeless tobacco composition: A meltable smokeless tobacco composition configured for insertion into the mouth of a user is provided. The smokeless tobacco composition includes a particulate tobacco material and a lipid having a melting point of about 36° C. to about 45° C. An associated process is also provided. The process includes melting... Agent: R.j. Reynolds Tobacco Company02/09/2012 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Composite smokeless tobacco products, systems, and methods: A smokeless tobacco product includes smokeless tobacco and a polymeric material in intimate contact with the smokeless tobacco and stabilized in conformance to a surface topography of the tobacco's fibrous structures such that the stabilized polymeric material secures the smokeless tobacco together. The smokeless tobacco product has a moisture-permeable porous... Agent: U.s. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC
- Non-tobacco moist snuff composition and a method for its manufacture: A non-tobacco snuff composition for oral use including at least one type of plant fibers with a high dietary fiber content, wherein the fiber dietary content in the composition is 15-90 w/w % based on the dry weight of the composition and a method for manufacturing the non-tobacco snuff composition.... Agent: Swedish Match North Europe Ab
- Fabric having tobacco entangled with structural fibers: A smokeless tobacco product includes smokeless tobacco and structural fibers. The structural fibers forming a network in which the smokeless tobacco is entangled. The structural fibers have a composition different from the smokeless tobacco. The tobacco-entangled fabric can have an overall oven volatiles content of at least 10 weight percent.... Agent: U.s. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC
- Banded papers, smoking articles and methods: Wrapper for cigarette manufacture includes transversely extending band regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The band regions comprise starch, an anti-wrinkling agent such as 1,2 propylene glycol or glycerin, and optionally calcium carbonate. Any suitable printing technique can be used to apply the aqueous solution to... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.02/02/2012 > 6 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories.
- Filter for a smoking article: A filter for a smoking article such as a cigarette is provided comprising a body of smoke filtering material (1) and having a thread (5) incorporated therein. The thread is composed of material derived from a plant containing a naturally occurring tobacco flavorant.... Agent:
- Preformed smokeless tobacco product: Some embodiments of a smokeless tobacco system include one or more preformed smokeless tobacco products configured to generally retain their shape during processing, shipping, and consumer handling. In particular embodiments, each smokeless tobacco product can comprise a moist smokeless tobacco in combination with a selected binder such that the final... Agent: Altria Client Services Inc.
- Cigarette and method for treating cigarette material: A cigarette includes a shredded tobacco rod and a cigarette paper that wraps the outer peripheral surface of the shredded tobacco rod. The shredded tobacco and/or the cigarette paper contains a transition metal salt of an organic acid.... Agent:
- Biopolymer foams as filters for smoking articles: A process for preparing a filter plug for a smoking article, such as a cigarette, includes: (a) freeze-drying a solution of a biopolymer to form a structure; and (b) cutting the structure to a predetermined dimension, to thereby prepare a filter plug for a smoking article. Another process for preparing... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Fabrication of core/shell capsules of different geometries and treatment thereafter: Multi-shelled capsules are made by co-extruding a first liquid flavorant composition and a first shell-forming polymeric material to form droplets which are hardened to form an inner shell containing a first liquid flavorant composition, and then coated with a second shell-forming polymeric material which is hardened to form an outer... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Filter element comprising multifunctional fibrous smoke-altering material: A filter element for use in a smoking article and providing filtration of particulate material and gaseous components of mainstream smoke is provided. The filter element includes a segment of fibrous tow comprising a plurality of individual filaments, wherein each individual filament includes a plurality of adsorbent material particles at... Agent: Rj Reynolds Tobacco CompanyPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08958 seconds