|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco January recently filed with US Patent Office 01/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/26/2012 > 4 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories.
- Coated nicotine-containing chewing gum, manufacture and use thereof: A coated chewing gum product for the delivering of nicotine in any form to a subject by a rapid transmucosal uptake in the oral cavity comprising at least one gum core, nicotine in any form and/or a nicotine mimicking agent, at least one coating layer and optionally at least one... Agent: Mcneil Ab
- Degradable cigarette filter: A biodegradable fiber (including fiber tow) and/or biodegradable paper substrate may be coated with cellulose acetate, plasticized cellulose acetate and/or ethylene vinyl acetate for use in a filter material configured for application in a filter of a smoking article. A filter made in accordance with this design may also include... Agent:
- Cigarettes and filter subassemblies with squeezable oval flavor capsule and methods of manufacture: Improved delivery of additive materials to cigarettes is provided through the use of one or more oval capsules containing releasable additive materials, such as flavor components, in the filter section of a cigarette. The oval capsule or capsules are provided between first and second absorbent members and have the long... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Smoking article with flavor delivery system: A flavor delivery release system for a cigarette or cigarette package. The system includes a cigarette, at least one capsule containing a flavorant, the capsule positioned on an external surface of the cigarette; and wherein the flavorant is released upon rupturing the capsule.... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.01/19/2012 > 3 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories.
- Formation and deposition of sputtered nanoscale particles in cigarette manufacture: Nanoscale particles are formed and deposited in situ on tobacco cut filler, cigarette paper and/or cigarette filter materials by physical vapor deposition. The nanoscale particles are capable of acting as an oxidant for the conversion of carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide and/or as a catalyst for the conversion of carbon... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Compositions, articles and methods for preventing or reducing tobacco-associated damage: Articles of manufacturing, methods, devices and compositions for preventing or reducing tobacco-associated damage in a subject, and which utilize a metal ion chelating agent, a copper chelating agent, a penicillamine and/or a structural analog of penicillamine, with and without an additional antioxidant, are disclosed.... Agent: Technion Research & Development Foundation Ltd.
- Smoking articles having reduced carbon monoxide delivery: The present invention is directed to smoking articles having reduced carbon monoxide delivery are described. A carbon monoxide reducing agent is incorporated into the smoking article in order to reduce carbon monoxide levels in mainstream smoke. The carbon monoxide reducing agent may be, for instance, in metal oxide or in... Agent: Schweitzer-mauduit International, Inc.01/12/2012 > 9 patent applications in 8 patent subcategories.
- Device for producing cigarettes in the tobacco processing industry and a method therefore: A device for producing cigarettes in the tobacco processing industry that has a tobacco processing unit and a paper feeding unit, which feeds a paper having LIP strips to the tobacco processing unit, wherein the paper feeding unit has a measurement device, which continuously detects the LIP strips, wherein the... Agent: Tews Elektronik Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Method of making a tobacco product: A tobacco product is formed by rolling a sheet of material supplied by a roll or rolls (e.g. moistened tobacco leaves) and/or homogenized sheet tobacco about a slit mandrel to form a shaped tube. The shaped tube is then packaged for shipment to an end user or consumer. The shaped... Agent: Blunt Wrap U.s.a. Inc.
- Incorporation of ammonia release compounds in smoking articles: A tobacco smoking mixture including an ammonia-release compound adapted to be formed into a lit-end cigarette is provided. The ammonia-release compound is incorporated in or on tobacco cut filler in an amount effective to reduce the cytotoxicity, and/or selective smoke constituents of cigarette smoke. Exemplary ammonia-release compounds include ammonium acetate,... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Extractive tobacco material extrusion: The invention relates to a method for extracting agents from a tobacco material, wherein the tobacco material is conveyed through a housing to which an extraction agent (14, 24) is fed and from which the extraction agent is again discharged, wherein the extraction occurs in an extruder (10, 20) under... Agent:
- Tobacco-based aerosol generation system: The invention relates to devices and methods for delivering nicotine and/or other alkaloids from tobacco, other plants and other natural sources. More particularly, the invention relates to devices and methods for delivering an aerosol of nicotine to a user's lungs without combustion of the nicotine source materials.... Agent: Philip Morris Products S.a.
- Aerosol-generating substrate for smoking articles: Strands of homogenized tobacco material include at least one aerosol former, An aerosol-generating substrate includes a plurality of those strands of homogenized tobacco material. A smoking article may further include the aerosol-generating substrate. Those strands of homogenized tobacco material preferably have a mass-to-surface-area ratio of at least about 0.09 mg/mm2... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Smoking article and method: A smoking article provides one or more sheets of material that can be rolled and packaged, at least one sheet including cellulose. In one embodiment, cellulose and tobacco sheet material are separately rolled layers that can optionally be wrapped around a form casing (or pre-rolled inside) and then packaged. In... Agent: Blunt Wrap U.s.a., Inc.
- Method for producing non-combustion type tobacco sheet: A method for producing a non-combustion type tobacco sheet includes contacting a tobacco raw material with water to separate them into an aqueous extract and an insoluble tobacco residue, selectively reducing anions contained in the aqueous extract to provide a low-anion liquid, adding an acid to the low-anion liquid to... Agent:
- Non-combustion type flavor suction article: A non-combustion type flavor suction article includes a capsule enclosing a liquid flavor in a shell, leak-protection members sandwiching the capsule, a wrapping material made of a flavor-impermeable and heat-conducting material and wrapped around the capsule and the leak-protection members, and a mouthpiece connected to an end of the wrapping... Agent:01/05/2012 > 8 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- In situ synthesis of composite nanoscale particles: A method of making composite nanoscale particles comprising subjecting a starting material to laser energy so as to form a vapor and condensing the vapor so as to form the composite nanoscale particles, wherein said composite nanoscale particles comprise a first metal and/or a first metal oxide incorporated in nanoscale... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Portable cigarette snuffer: A portable cigarette snuffer for snuffing a lit cigarette comprising: a top cap; a bottom portion; a means to connect the top cap to the bottom portion, where said top portion includes a hollow space extending above the bottom portion after connection thereto; and a means to snuff a lit... Agent:
- Degradable adhesive compositions for smoking articles: A filtered smoking article is provided, which includes a tobacco-containing rod surrounded by a wrapping material; a filter element surrounded by a plug wrap adjacent to the tobacco-containing rod; and a tipping material securing the tobacco-containing rod to the filter element, the tipping material overlying the plug wrap of the... Agent: Rj Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Inline vapor cooling and filtering apparatus: A vapor inhalation device includes a first body portion defining a first chamber and a second body portion defining a second chamber provided at least partially within the first chamber, where the second body portion has at least one aperture placing the second chamber in fluid communication with the first... Agent:
- Biodegradable cigarette filter: A biodegradable fiber (including fiber tow) may be coated with cellulose acetate for use in a filter material configured for application in a filter of a smoking article. A filter made in accordance with this design may also include non-biodegradable fiber, but will generally be subject to improved degradation time... Agent:
- Biodegradable cigarette filter: A biodegradable fiber (including fiber tow) and/or biodegradable paper substrate may be coated with cellulose acetate and/or plasticized cellulose acetate for use in a filter material configured for application in a filter of a smoking article. A filter made in accordance with this design may also include non-biodegradable material.... Agent:
- Degradable filter element for smoking article: A filter material configured for use as a filter element of a smoking article is provided, the filter material including at least one segment of fibrous tow having a plurality of superabsorbent objects dispersed therein, the superabsorbent objects comprising a starch material. Exemplary starch materials include naturally-occurring starch, hydroxyalkylated starch,... Agent:
- Filter design for improving sensory profile of carbon filter-tipped smoking articles: A filter for a smoking article, which includes an upstream segment having a carbon filter and a downstream segment of filtering material. The upstream segment includes a carbon filter with a hollow tubular member concentrically positioned within the carbon filter, and one or more holes around an outer circumference of... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.Previous industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08032 seconds