|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
12/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco December patent applications/inventions, industry category 12/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 12/29/2011 > 3 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories.
- Simulated cigarette device: A simulated cigarette device with a substantially cylindrical cigarette-like shape comprising a reservoir of a pressurised composition including an inhalable substance and a propellant. A refill valve is in communication with the reservoir via which the reservoir is refilled. A breath-activated valve selectively controls the flow through a reservoir outlet... Agent:
- Smoking articles and method for manufacturing smoking articles: The invention relates to a method of manufacturing a plurality of smoking articles, comprising providing a wrapping paper having a permeability of less than 15 CU and applying a burn retardant additive material in a predetermined pattern to the wrapping paper. The wrapping paper is wrapped about a tobacco material... Agent:
- Smokeless tobacco composition: The invention provides a process for preparing a tobacco composition suitable for use as a smokeless tobacco composition, the process including: providing a slurry comprising water and a tobacco material, the slurry comprising at least about 75% by weight water, based on the total weight of the slurry; heating the... Agent: R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company12/22/2011 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories.
- Hookah coal screen (hcs) with screen and wind guard/brim/skirt: A Hookah Coal Screen and more particularly a screen made of a rigid non-fume emitting material (or food grade material) such as stainless steel (preferred option), clay, or possible a high temperature plastic. Also, in the present invention, there is provided a brim/skirt so that the invention functions as a... Agent:
- Edible pipe and method therefor: An edible pipe includes a bowl, a stem, and a mouthpiece manufactured by a process that includes forming a patty having an approximately rectangular shape. The process includes cooking the patty, and rolling the cooked patty into a cylindrical shape by inserting the cooked patty into a rolling device having... Agent:12/15/2011 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Cigarette making method and apparatus: A traditional do-it-yourself cigarette making machine operates at a relatively slow throughput There is provided a method and apparatus for rolling your own cigarettes wherein pre-cut tobacco of a desired humidity is molded in a mold (74, 80) to form a tobacco plug (79), subsequently the plug is advanced into... Agent:
- Tobacco solution atomizing device for electronic cigarette: A tobacco solution atomizing device for electronic cigarette is disclosed the device comprises an atomizer installed in a fixing sleeve; a suction nozzle component and electrode connectors coupled on respective ends of the fixing sleeve, wherein the electrode connectors comprises a positive electrode connector and a negative electrode connector; the... Agent:
- Pouch product with improved seal and method: A pouch product includes a pouch wrapper formed of a web having a longitudinal integrated fin and lap seal. The pouch wrapper contains a filling material including tobacco or non-tobacco material and optional additives. The longitudinal integrated fin and lap seal is formed on a forming collar incorporated in a... Agent: Altria Client Services Inc.
- Banded papers, smoking articles and methods: Wrapper for cigarette manufacture includes transversely extending band regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The band regions comprise starch, an anti-wrinkling agent such as 1,2 propylene glycol or glycerin, and optionally calcium carbonate. Any suitable printing technique can be used to apply the aqueous solution to... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.12/08/2011 > 4 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories.
- Non-heating tobacco flavor suction device: A non-heating tobacco flavor suction device (1) comprises a suction holder (2) with a suction path defined inside and a filler (8) arranged in the suction path. The filler (8) is formed of tobacco particles. The suction path and the filler (8) arranged therein provide a ventilation resistance of between... Agent:
- Banded papers, smoking articles and methods: Wrapper for cigarette manufacture includes transversely extending band regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The band regions comprise starch, an anti-wrinkling agent such as 1,2 propylene glycol or glycerin, and optionally calcium carbonate. Any suitable printing technique can be used to apply the aqueous solution to... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Reduction of carbon monoxide in smoking articles using transition metal oxide clusters: Smoking article components, cigarettes, methods for making cigarettes and methods for smoking cigarettes are provided that use transition metal oxide clusters capable of catalyzing and/or oxidizing the conversion of carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide and/or adsorbing carbon monoxide. Cut filler compositions, cigarette paper and cigarette filter material can comprise transition... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Banded papers, smoking articles and methods: Wrapper for cigarette manufacture includes transversely extending band regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The band regions comprise starch, an anti-wrinkling agent such as 1,2 propylene glycol or glycerin, and optionally calcium carbonate. Any suitable printing technique can be used to apply the aqueous solution to... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.12/01/2011 > 7 patent applications in 6 patent subcategories.
- Compound horizontal filter assembly machine and process: An apparatus and processes for producing compound cigarette filters by horizontally assembling multiple filter segments onto the horizontally oriented transverse flutes of a continuous belt. Spaced apart hoppers are serially arranged above the belt, and each hopper contains at least one of the multiple segments of the compound filter being... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Smokeheld: Smokeheld is a smokeless cigarette device, simply place your cigarette into the holder (B), light it and close the door (A). Use the tapered tube end (D) to inhale and the secondary tube (C) to exhale. The encasement (E) holds the interior fan which sucks the smoke through the charcoal... Agent:
- Novel cigar: A novel cigar is provided with an elongated cigar puller device which extends into the interior of the cigar. By removing the cigar puller from the device, the tobacco fill material of the cigar is disrupted so as to improve the draw of the cigar. Some of the cigar puller... Agent:
- Smoke-free cigarette: The present invention relates to a smoke-free cigarette with a thermal unit for the autarkical generation of heat and a nicotine reservoir in which nicotine or a nicotine-containing compound is contained, wherein the thermal unit comprises a crystallizable medium which releases heat during its crystallization.... Agent:
- Non-heating flavor inhaler: A non-heating flavor inhaler (1) comprises a suction holder (2) including an upstream section (10) extending from a front end thereof to a partition (4) in the suction holder (2), and a downstream section (14) extending from the front end thereof to a mouth end in the suction holder (2),... Agent:
- Aerosol generator: An aerosol generator device has an elongate body with an interior passageway extending longitudinally to its mouth end. The device receives an interchangeable, pressurised canister charged with a nicotine containing liquid that is discharged in a metered dose on manual actuation of a button member that causes a valve in... Agent:
- Non-combustion smoking tool: In order to use a commercially available cigarette or cigar as it is, vaporize nicotine from the tobacco leaves, and enable inhalation of the vaporized nicotine without burning the product, a non-combustion smoking tool comprises a slender heater 1 having a sharp end which is directly inserted into a commercially... Agent: Kazuhiko ShimizuPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08687 seconds