|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All |
06/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco June invention type 06/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/30/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Air smoke refresher: The current invention is an apparatus to clean air around a smoke. It is made of a case with air inlets which work with input fans. The air flows through a lime water filter, a silica gel filter and cellulose cotton. The air also flows by an aromatic before going... Agent: University Of Kuwait
- Electrically heated cigarette including control-release flavoring: Electrically heated cigarettes used in an electrical smoking system include a flavoring-release additive and sorbent effective to remove one or more gas-phase constituents of mainstream tobacco smoke. The flavoring-release additive includes at least one flavoring. The flavoring is released in the cigarette upon the flavoring-release additive reaching at least a... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Tobacco treatment: This invention provides a method for removing undesirable constituents from tobacco which includes extracting tobacco material in an aqueous or organic solvent and filtering the product of the extraction using a horizontal belt filter. The extract and insoluble tobacco residue may be further treated enzymically, chemically or otherwise to remove... Agent:
- Heater for an electrically heated aerosol generating system: An electrically heated aerosol generating system for receiving an aerosol-forming substrate includes at least one electric heater for heating the aerosol-forming substrate to form the aerosol. The heater includes a heating element of a first cross section electrically connected to a plurality of elongate support elements. Each support element has... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Smoking article with tobacco beads: A component of a smoking article having tobacco beads. The tobacco beads can be located in a filter and/or a tobacco rod. The filter can be a multi-component filter, wherein an sorbent (preferably upstream) removes at least one constituent from mainstream tobacco smoke passing through the filter and downstream tobacco... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Filter for a smoking article: A multi-section filter (5) for a smoking article comprises at least a first (5B) and a second filter section (5A). The first filter section (5B) is at a mouth end of the filter (5) and the second filter section includes a set of ventilation holes (17) and a set of... Agent:
- Wrapper for smoking material rods: The present invention related to wrappers (4) for smoking material rods. More particularly, the present invention relates to wrappers for smoking material rods, wherein the wrappers comprise a single sheet having two or more plies (10, 11) and one of the plies contains adsorbent material and flavourant. The present invention... Agent:
- Cigarette filter containing rosemary extract and a method of reducing dna damage caused by harmful agents in cigarette smoke by use of said filter: The invention relates to a cigarette filter containing rosemary extract and a method of reducing DNA damage caused by various harmful agents in cigarette smoke. More specifically, the present invention relates to the use of said filter to reduce DNA damage caused by benzo (a) pyrenes in human cells by... Agent:
- Banded papers, smoking articles and methods: Wrapper for cigarette manufacture includes transversely extending band regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The band regions comprise starch, an anti-wrinkling agent such as 1,2 propylene glycol or glycerin, and optionally calcium carbonate. Any suitable printing technique can be used to apply the aqueous solution to... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.06/23/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Cigar punch: A cigar punch with retractable plunger that includes a housing that has a cutting edge and an end-to-end passage having two sub-passages with different cross-sectional area. The cigar punch further includes a plunger extending through the housing and protruding from the cutting edge of the housing. The plunger includes at... Agent: Cigar Punches, LLC
- Method and apparatus for the plasma processing of filter material: One embodiment of the invention provides a method of manufacturing a filter material such as carbon suitable for use in a smoking article. The method includes modifying the filtration properties of the filter by altering the surface of the filter material. The surface alteration is performed by plasma processing and... Agent:06/16/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Tobacco product and method for manufacture: The tobacco products incorporate binder systems. The binder systems possess or exhibit thermoplastic properties, characteristics or behaviors. The binder system can incorporate at least one type of binding agent that exhibits thermoplastic properties (e.g., the binding agent can be composed of at least one thermoplastic polymeric material). Additionally, the binder... Agent: R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Nontobacco moist snuff composition: The present invention provides a nontobacco or herbal moist snuff composition comprising an herbal component comprising, or consisting essentially of, corn silk. The present invention also provides a method of producing a nontobacco moist snuff composition having an herbal component comprising, or consisting essentially of, corn silk. Corn silk has... Agent:
- Tobacco substitute: The present disclosure provides a smokeless tobacco substitute which may reduce and/or alleviate many of the health problems associated with the use of cigarettes and conventional smokeless tobacco products. Further, methods of manufacturing and packaging the smokeless tobacco substitute are also disclosed. Finally a method of using the smokeless tobacco... Agent:06/09/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Rapidly degradable filters via electron ionization: A method of forming a filter for a smoking article which includes exposing cellulose acetate fibers to an electron beam process, wherein electron beam process deacetylates the cellulose acetate fibers to render the cellulose acetate fibers water-permeable; and forming a cellulose acetate rod from a tow of the cellulose acetate... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Cigarette paper coated with coating materials for low ignition propensity and a fire-safe cigarette covered by the same: The present invention relates to a cigarette paper with a coating material for Low Ignition Propensity (LIP) and a fire-safe cigarette having the same. More particularly, the present invention manufacture a cigarette paper by coating a pre-determined area with a coating material for LIP to lower a porosity of the... Agent: Kt&g Corporation06/02/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Palladium-containing nanoscale catalysts: A method of making palladium-containing nanoscale catalyst particles comprising subjecting a starting material to laser energy so as to form a vapor and condensing the vapor so as to form the catalyst particles. The catalyst comprises nanoscale particles of palladium and/or palladium oxide incorporated in and/or on nanoscale particles of... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.
- Electrically heated smoking system with internal or external heater: An electrically heated smoking system for receiving an aerosol forming substrate includes a heater for heating the substrate to form the aerosol. The heater includes a heating element. The electrically heated smoking system and the heating element are arranged such that, when the aerosol forming substrate is received in the... Agent: Philip Morris Usa Inc.Previous industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.