|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/24/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Artificial smoke cigarette: An artificial cigarette, inhaler or other nebulizer device may include a housing, an air passage into the housing, a fog generator chamber within the housing connected to the air passage, a liquid source connected to the fog generating chamber, and a fog generator within the fog generating chamber for receiving... Agent: Patton Boggs LLP
- Molecularly imprinted polymers selective for tobacco specific nitrosamines and methods of using the same: A class of molecularly imprinted polymers that specifically recognizes and binds to TSNAs are useful, for example, in analysis and separation of TSNAs from biological fluids. Such polymers are also useful in methods of treating and manufacturing tobacco products and materials.... Agent: Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Moist snuff non-tobacco composition and a method for producing thereof: A method for the production of a moist snuff non-tobacco composition, and a composition obtainable from the method are disclosed.... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Cigarette: A cigarette, in which the paper surrounding the tobacco column comprises discrete areas, in particular in the form of bands, which are loaded with the acetate of a polysaccharide and thus increase the self-extinction of the cigarette by reducing the access of air to the burning tobacco column, wherein the... Agent: Baker & Daniels LLP
- Segmented smoking article with insulation mat: A cigarette includes lighting and mouth ends. It may include a smokable segment disposed at the lighting end. It also includes a mouth-end segment; an aerosol-generation system disposed between the lighting and mouth ends, which includes (i) a heat-generation segment adjacent the smokable segment, including a heat source configured to... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione02/17/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Tobacco smoking apparatus: The invention provides a tobacco smoking apparatus that enables a person to smoke; namely, inhale and exhale smoke and other combustion products from burning tobacco, while isolating and protecting others from a substantial portion of the combustion products, including smoke, smoker's exhale, and odor, that are produced from smoking tobacco.... Agent: Marjama Muldoon Blasiak & Sullivan LLP
- Safety cigarette holding device: A safety cigarette holding device includes a containing well having a bottom portion and a surrounding portion formed and extended upwardly from the periphery of the bottom portion, and the containing well being in a polygonal or circular shape; at least one carrying platform, installed at the bottom portion and... Agent: Wpat, PC Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Smokeless pipe: A smokeless pipe comprises a bowl (1), a shank (2), a stem (3) with a bit (4) and an air channel (5) inside of the pipe, which is used for placing a carrier of a nicotine-containing or flavoring agent (10) and a heating unit (7) connected to a power supply... Agent: Ladas & Parry LLP
- Process of manufacturing smokeless tobacco articles and smokeless tobacco article for oral consumption: In a process of manufacturing smokeless tobacco articles on a rod-making device, an endless tobacco web (1a), the filler web, is shaped into an endless rod (1b), preferably by use of a funnel-like formatting device (4). Another endless web (5a), the wrapper web, is provided as a wrapper and wrapped... Agent: Hovey Williams LLP
- Vaporized tobacco product and methods of use: In one embodiment of the present invention a method for tobacco delivery is provided comprising: providing tobacco; providing a first solution; contacting the tobacco with the first solution to form a tobacco solution comprising tobacco constituents; and vaporizing the tobacco solution. In other aspects of this embodiment the step of... Agent: Perkins Coie LLP
- Degradable filter element: A filter material adapted for use as a filter element of a smoking article is provided, the filter material including at least one segment of fibrous tow having a plurality of degradable particles dispersed therein, the degradable particles comprising a starch material. Exemplary starch materials include naturally-occurring starch, hydroxyalkylated starch,... Agent: Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- Smoking article: A smoking article includes an aerosol-generating section and a filter section attached to the aerosol-generating section. The filter section contains a plurality of flavor-releasing particles each containing a water-soluble matrix containing a flavor component. The plurality of flavor-releasing particles has respective particle diameters ranging from 1 to 100 μm and... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch02/10/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Smoking article and manufacturing method for a smoking article: This invention relates to a smoking article (1) and to a method for manufacturing a smoking article. The smoking article comprises a smoking material rod (2), at least one filtering element (3) and a wrapper (4), said wrapper connects the at least one filtering element and the smoking material rod;... Agent: Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Method for drying molded product for non-combustible smoking article and drying apparatus: The present invention provides a method for drying a molded product for a non-combustible smoking article, including preparing a molded product for a non-combustible smoking article corresponding to two non-combustible smoking articles includes an aerosol generating section which generates aerosol when heated and carbonaceous heat sources fitted to both ends... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Vaporizer system for delivery of inhalable substances: A vaporizer system that supplies clean, heated air to vaporizable material by directing ambient air from an area surrounding the vaporizer system through a secure air passageway that leads the air through a pump, a heat source, and then onto the vaporizable material. The air passageway prevents the interaction of... Agent: Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
- Absorptive polymer, compound fiber and cigarette filter rod made of compound fiber: An absorptive polymer, which is an aqueous emulsion made from copolymerization of neutral unsaturated monomers, unsaturated lipophilic monomers and unsaturated hydrophilic monomers, in the proportion of 50:26-37:14-25 in weight. A compound fiber comprising cigarette filter rod fiber as core and surface layer absorptive polymer; the cigarette filter rod fiber is... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Materials, equipment, and methods for manufacturing cigarettes: Cigarettes are manufactured using modified automated cigarette making apparatus. Those cigarettes possess smokable rods having wrapping paper having additive materials applied thereto as patterns. The additive materials, which can include a starch and/or a polymer, are applied to a continuous paper web either online or offline the cigarette making apparatus.... Agent: Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
- Rolling paper structures for creating smoking articles and adhesives comprising hemp additive for same: Aspects of the invention generally provide structures for rolling paper structures for an end user to create a cigar or cigarette. In one aspect, a rolling paper structure is provided including a first paper section having a first height, a second paper section coupled to the first paper section and... Agent: Gardere Wynne-houston02/03/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Automatic cigarette maker: An automatic cigarette maker comprises a case that is provided with a container therein. The container has an opening at the top thereof. The tobacco leaves in the container are pushed out of a tobacco supply duct by a feeding module. A rotary disc is connected with one end of... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Length-adjustable cigar tube: A length-adjustable cigar tube, comprises a tube body having a hollow center for receiving at least one cigar; the tube body being a round cylinder; one end of the tube body having an opening and other portion of the tube is sealed; an upper edge of the tube body having... Agent: Ying-hsiu Wang
- Filtered cigarette incorporating a breakable capsule: A filtered cigarette possesses at least one breakable capsule in its filter element. The filter element can possess a central cavity extending from the cigarette tobacco rod towards the middle of the filter element. The central cavity may be defined by an inner filter portion. The inner filter portion can... Agent: Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- Cigarette having configured lighting end: The lighting end or tip of the smoking article is configured in such a manner that the entire front or upstream face thereof does not lie in a plane that is generally perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the smoking article. For example, at least a portion of the front... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione
- Method of packaging a compressed filter tow bale: The present invention provides a packaging method for a filter tow bale, including excessively compressing a distance between press bases to a height lower than a desired height of a packaged bale by 50 to 250 mm, more preferably 80 to 200 mm, further preferably 90 to 180 mm, then... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Tobacco articles and methods: Some embodiments of a tobacco article may include tobacco disposed in a porous matrix. The tobacco article may provide tobacco, tobacco constituents, or both tobacco and tobacco constituents to the consumer's mouth in the form of particles, liquid, or vapor so as to provide tobacco satisfaction to the consumer. In... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Tobacco smoke filter: A tobacco smoke filter or filter element comprising a cylindrical plug of a substantially homogeneous filtering material of circumference between 14.0 and 23.2 mm, wherein the substantially homogeneous filtering material comprises a plurality of randomly oriented staple fibres.... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Banded paper, smoking article and method: A cigarette wrapper includes transversely extending banded regions applied by a printing technique, such as gravure printing. The banded regions are applied in a single application of an aqueous starch solution also containing an anti-wrinkling agent such as propylene glycol, and calcium carbonate. The pattern of banded regions may be... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PCPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.072 seconds