|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
04/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco April category listing, related patent applications 04/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 04/29/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Machine for manufacturing pouches of cohesionless material: A machine manufacturing pouches of a smokeless tobacco product, or other similarly cohesionless material, comprises a feed system (100) by which the tobacco is supplied to a conveyor (4) at a delivery station (5), from where it is transported by the conveyor (4) to a transfer station (6), also a... Agent: Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C
- Apparatus for enhancing a filter component of a smoking article, and associated method: An apparatus and method for manufacturing a rod member for a cigarette filter element is provided. Each rod member defines a longitudinal axis and includes a generally longitudinally-extending filter material. A rod-forming unit is configured to form a continuous supply of a filter material into a continuous cylindrical rod member.... Agent: Alston & Bird LLP
- Hookah tobacco portion: The invention relates to a cartridge (11), which comprises a container wall (13, 15) with sealed perforations (25) and which within this container wall (13, 15) contains an individual portion of hookah tobacco (17). It further relates to a set for hookahs with such a standardised cartridge having a outwardly... Agent: Morriss Obryant Compagni, P.C.
- Pipe bowl ash and tobacco compactor: A pipe bowl tobacco and ash compacter, operationally configured to receive a base of a lighter and which facilitates tobacco and ash compaction.... Agent: John Karl Buche Buche & Associates, P.C.
- Flushing device in machines for manufacturing single pouches of cohesionless material and in systems for portioning and packaging tobacco molasses: Machines manufacturing pouches of a smokeless tobacco product or other cohesionless material, and systems for portioning and packaging tobamel type smoking mixtures, can be fitted with a flushing device that uses a number of spray nozzles (12, 31) positioned in close proximity to units (6, 30) by which the smokeless... Agent: Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C04/22/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Windproof ashtray assembly: An ashtray assembly for temporarily storing and containing rubbish, such as the ash and butts of cigarettes and cigars. In one aspect, the ashtray assembly can include a base assembly, an insert assembly, and a cover assembly. The base assembly can comprise a flexible body, which can include a storage... Agent: Troutman Sanders LLP 5200 Bank Of America Plaza04/15/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
04/08/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Hookah bowl: A side heat bowl for use with a hookah comprising a first receptacle having an interior portion capable of holding a first material to be smoked and a second receptacle having an interior portion capable of holding a second material for providing a heat source for heating the first predetermined... Agent: James Ray & Associates04/01/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Easy hitter: A self-extinguishing pipe is described for use with tobacco or other smoking material. The pipe is made in three parts; a body, depth control, and the bowl. The end piece includes a bowl for the tobacco or other smoking material at one end which has an adjustable base and locking... Agent: Dave EricksonPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.06203 seconds