|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco June invention type 06/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/25/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Smoking article with improved extinguishing characteristcs: A smoking article includes a tobacco rod and a wrapper, wherein the wrapper includes at least one zone treated with an inorganic salt providing reduced ignition propensity. Preferably, the porosity of the wrapper in the treated zones is larger than 10 CU. Suitable inorganic salts are, e.g., magnesium chloride, aluminum... Agent: Hovey Williams LLP
- Activated carbon from microcrystalline cellulose: A method of forming activated carbon from microcrystalline cellulose comprises converting the microcrystalline cellulose powder into microcrystalline cellulose beads using extrusion and spheronization, carbonizing microcrystalline cellulose to form carbonized microcrystalline cellulose and activating the carbonized microcrystalline cellulose to form activated carbon. The final size of the activated carbon beads, which... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC06/18/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Degradable cigarette filter: A degradable cigarette filter includes a filter element of a bloomed cellulose acetate tow, a plug wrap surrounding the filter element, and either a coating or a pill in contact with the tow. The coating and/or pill may be composed of a material adapted to catalyze hydrolysis of the cellulose... Agent: Hammer & Associates, P.C.
- Smokable rod for a cigarette: A smokable rod for a smoking article, such as a cigarette, possesses a co-axial or concentric construction. The outer material that circumscribes the inner core in an annular fashion is composed of a tobacco material treated with a burn suppressing agent, and the outer material acts as a substrate for... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione06/11/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method of making a tobacco product: A tobacco product is formed by rolling a sheet of material supplied by a roll or rolls (e.g. moistened tobacco leaves) and/or homogenized sheet tobacco about a slit mandrel to form a shaped tube. The shaped tube is then packaged for shipment to an end user or consumer. The shaped... Agent: Garvey Smith Nehrbass & North, LLC
- Smoking cylinder with cleanout: The present invention presents a smoking cylinder which includes a lighter chamber having a top opening which communicates with an interior surface for accommodating a cigarette lighter. A cigarette chamber is connected, typically with a spacer, to the lighter chamber. The cigarette chamber includes an interior surface for storing a... Agent: David Giglio, Esq.
- Method and apparatus for compiling groups of filter segments when producing multi-segment filter asemblies: A method of making segmented filters including moving substantially identical segments of one type at uniform rate to a transferring element, which places each segment separately on an exit path. Setting of the filter segments in a repeating group on the exit path is accomplished by delay in collecting segments... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC06/04/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Cigarette compression device: Method and apparatus for use with a cigarette including tobacco, including compression of tobacco to provide a passageway of lower density tobacco or a void of tobacco, the method or apparatus configured to adjust along a longitudinal axis of the cigarette. Method and apparatus configured to reversibly utilize a plurality... Agent: Baker & Daniels LLP
- System and process for tobaccoless nicotine delivery: A tobaccoless nicotine delivery device permits delivery of nicotine in a manner similar to a cigarette. The device may include an impermeable outer layer surrounding a micro-encapsulated nicotine layer that includes a measured amount of nicotine in a form that allows nicotine vapor to be released upon rupture of the... Agent: Strategic Patents P.C..
- Cigarettes and cigarette components containing nanostructured fibril materials: Cigarettes and cigarette components such as tobacco cut filler and cigarette paper, and methods for making cigarette components are provided that comprise nanostructured fibrils. The nanostructured fibrils, which can be formed and deposited in situ on tobacco cut filler and/or cigarette paper by laser vaporization controlled condensation or chemical reaction,... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PCPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.30889 seconds