|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
03/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco March listing by industry category 03/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/26/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. listing by industry category
03/19/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Colored smoke module for cigarette: A colored smoke module is disclosed that is mountable to at least a portion of a cigarette or other smoking device. The colored smoke module produces colored smoke when burned. Further, the colored smoke module is user mountable to a cigarette or other smoking device.... Agent: Mcandrews Held & Malloy, Ltd
- In situ synthesis of composite nanoscale particles: A method of making composite nanoscale particles comprising subjecting a starting material to laser energy so as to form a vapor and condensing the vapor so as to form the composite nanoscale particles, wherein said composite nanoscale particles comprise a first metal and/or a first metal oxide incorporated in nanoscale... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC03/12/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Power operated smoking device: A power operated smoking device that includes a an igniting portion, wherein the igniting portion includes igniting means for igniting tobacco and pipe retaining means substantially surrounding the igniting means. The smoking device also includes a power supply means electronically connected to the igniting means and switch means electronically connected... Agent: Italia Ip
- Distillation-based smoking article: A smoking article comprises: a combustible heat source; an aerosol-generating substrate downstream of the combustible heat source; and a heat-conducting element around and in contact with a rear portion of the combustible heat source and an adjacent front of the aerosol-generating substrate. The aerosol-generating substrate extends at least about 3... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Materials and methods for manufacturing cigarettes: Cigarettes are manufactured using modified automated cigarette making apparatus. Those cigarettes possess smokable rods having paper wrapping materials having additive materials applied thereto as patterns. The additive material can be applied as a coating formulation in an off-line manner to a continuous paper sheet web that is later used for... Agent: Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
- moist snuff non-tobacco composition and a method for producing thereof: A method for the production of a moist snuff non-tobacco composition, and a composition obtainable from the method are disclosed.... Agent: Young & Thompson03/05/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. listing by industry category
- Smokeless smoker: P
- Smoking article and smoking article filter: Improved filters useful for tobacco products, such as cigarettes, and novel cigarettes having such filters are disclosed. The filters include adsorbents such as activated carbon which reduce amounts of one or more gas phase constituents of mainstream tobacco smoke. The adsorbents are treated with off-taste suppressants which reduce the off-taste... Agent: Morgan & Finnegan, L.L.P.Previous industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.00989 seconds