|Tobacco patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 131 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Tobacco February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/26/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Smoking device incorporating a breakable capsule, breakable capsule and process for manufacturing said capsule: A smoking device includes a recipient or able to receive burning products, preferably tobacco, and a filter element connected to the recipient, wherein the filter includes at least one breakable capsule, the capsule having a initial crush strength from 0.5 to 2.5 kp, and keeping a crush strength from 0.5... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Supporting device for the suspension treatment of the tobacco habit: A supporting device for the suspension treatment of the tobacco habit, characterized in that it comprises at least one pair of magnets, each magnet being apt to be applied at one of two opposite faces of a region located in the cartilaginous portion of the ear, so that the latter... Agent: Mchale & Slavin, P.A.
- Herbal and tobacco filler composition for biri, cigarette and the like: The present invention provides a process of preparing herbal filler composition for biri, cigarette and the like comprising: gradual sun drying leaves of Cichorium intybus (Chicory) till the moisture of leaves is reduced to 10% to 12%, removing the midribs from said leaves, shredding said leaves without midribs in a... Agent: Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
- Shredded tobacco and method of treating tobacco: Shredded tobacco of the invention is treated with metal iodate. A method of treating tobacco of the present invention includes adding metal iodate to shredded tobacco to decompose tobacco specific nitrosamines and polyphenols in the shredded tobacco, thereby reducing the TSNAs and polyphenols.... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Cigarette and cigar holder and preserver: A cigarette and cigar holder and preserver comprises a tubular portion made of a material with high thermal conductivity such as copper or other appropriate metal with at least one end closed to contain a cigarette or cigar therein. The diameter of the tubular portion is selected to easily contain... Agent: Patwrite LLC
- Cigarette filter: Cigarette filter with an outer housing, an inner smoke channel member, the outer housing being approximately cylindrical in shape, the outer housing having an aperture on its first end that is equivalent to the diameter of a standard cigarette, the outer housing having an aperture on the second end that... Agent: Eugene J. Higgins02/19/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Smoking article having carbon dioxide delivery technology for sensorially improved carbon filtration and method of smoking: Provided is a smoking article including a filter, tobacco, and a carbon dioxide charge. The carbon dioxide charge provides increased levels of carbon dioxide during smoking to enhance the taste and sensorial smoking experience.... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Multi-component filter for a smoking article: A multi-component filter for a smoking article comprises: a mouth end segment; and a flavour release segment upstream of the mouth end segment. The flavour release segment comprises plant leaf and a filter plasticiser. The multi-component filter preferably further comprises a rod end segment comprising filtration material upstream of the... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Carbonaceous heat source composition for non-combustion type smoking article and non-combustion type smoking article: A carbonaceous heat source composition for a non-combustion type smoking article according to the present invention includes carbon and 0.5 to 5% by weight of a polyhydric alcohol. Also, a non-combustion type smoking article according to the present invention is provided with such a heat source.... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Covering material for smoking products having improved carbon monoxide reducing properties: The smoking article wrapping material contains calcium carbonates of differing particle size as a filler, one of the calcium carbonates having a particle size in the range from 0.1 to 2 μm and being present in an amount of 51-99%, based on the total content of calcium carbonate fillers, and... Agent: Breiner & Breiner, L.L.C.02/12/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Finger attached cigarette holder enabling ash tipping: A finger attached cigarette holder having a shaft that safely secures the cigarette to the smoker's finger and positions the cigarette in a safe distance thus freeing the hands of the smoker and yet enables the smoker to easily tip the ash off the. The cigarette holder comprises a finger... Agent: Fleit Gibbons Gutman Bongini & Bianco Pl
- Smoking articles enhanced to deliver additives incorporated within electroprocessed microcapsules and nanocapsules, and related methods: A large variety of electroprocessed capsules can be produced to encapsulate a variety of additives within the subcompartments or substructures of the manufactured capsule. Furthermore, the manufactured capsules can be arranged within a filter of a smoking article during the manufacturing process. By modifying the various parameters that control the... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Flavor sheet for smoking article: Flavor-bearing sheets for the controlled delivery of volatile flavorants in a smoking article are disclosed. The flavor-bearing sheets comprise a non-volatile vitreous matrix of a film-forming coagulating material having one or more volatile flavorants dispersed therein.... Agent: Morgan & Finnegan, L.L.P.
- Machine for wrapping groups of cigarettes in packets: In a cigarette packer, groups of single cigarettes are first assembled by a formation unit and placed in trays carried by a conveyor, then directed in succession along a set feed path, advancing sideways-on, toward a wrapping unit by which each one is enveloped in a transparent or at least... Agent: Harbin King & Klima
- Oral tobacco product having a hydrated membrane coating and a high surface area: Provided is a moist smokeless tobacco product including a hydrated membrane coating and a portion of tobacco material. Preferably, the tobacco material is pre-portioned and formed to include at least one dimple and/or at least one hole through the tobacco material so as to increase the surface area of the... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Porous carbon materials and smoking articles and smoke filters therefor incorporating such materials: A porous carbon material suitable for incorporation in smoke filters for cigarettes has a BET surface area of at least 800 m2/g and a pore structure that includes mesopores and micropores. The pore volume (as measured by nitrogen adsorption) is at least 0.9 cm3/g and from 15 to 65% of... Agent: Middleton & Reutlinger02/05/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Apparatus and method for producing paper tubes for cigarette filters: An method and apparatus for producing cigarette filter tubes are disclosed. According to the disclosed method and apparatus, a filter segment is supplied to a rotating delivery drum and a paper wrapper is supplied to the delivery drum and partially wrapped around said the filter segment. Thereafter, the paper wrapper... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz, LLP
- Vaporization pipe with flame filter: A vaporizer device that uses a flame for vaporizing flavor and psychoactive compounds from smoking materials such as tobacco. The present device has a filter unit 34 with a porous flame filter 36. The flame filter 36 can be made of open-cell ceramic or metal foam, sintered ceramic or metal... Agent: Dan Steinberg
- Clip: A clip for holding an object on a supporting member comprises a holding clamp and an attaching clamp. The holding clamp has a pair of clamping members with oppositely bowed gripping portions and inwardly arched handles. The oppositely bowed gripping portions form together, when engaged, jaws for holding an object... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC
- Apparatus for producing a flavor for expanded tobacco material and method of producing same: An apparatus for producing a flavor for expanded tobacco material has an extraction vessel (2) for bringing supercritical carbon dioxide into contact with tobacco material (A) to dissolve tobacco components in the carbon dioxide; a separation vessel (14) connected to the extraction vessel (2), for separating fat-soluble ingredients of the... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Degradable cigarette filters: Biodegradable cigarette filters comprise shaped fiber of PHBV. Included among these fiber shapes in cross section are Y, V, C, Triad, 4-DG and JC shapes. The shaped fibers may include micro cavities with adsorbents and/or flavorants in the cavities.... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz, LLP
- Method of treating tobacco mainstream smoke and smoking tool: There is provided a smoking tool that is capable of selectively removing carbon monoxide in tobacco mainstream smoke. The smoking tool includes a catalyst packed section packed with an oxidation catalyst capable of selectively removing carbon monoxide relative to nicotine among components of the tobacco mainstream smoke, into which tobacco... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Prefabricated tobacco strand for self-made cigarette and tobacco product consisting of such tobacco strand: A prefabricated tobacco strand for self-made cigarette comprises a tubular tobacco core containing fine cut tobacco, and a tubular wrapper surrounding the tobacco core and retaining the tubular shape of the tobacco strand. The tobacco strand cannot be smoked by itself, but can be smoked when inserted into a paper... Agent: Davidson Berquist Jackson & Gowdey LLP
- Porous plastic smokeless tobacco substitutes: Systems and methods for providing synthetic substitutes for smokeless tobacco are provided. In one form, the application relates to systems for cessation of smokeless tobacco use and methods for making and using same. More particularly, but not exclusively, the application relates to the use of a plurality of porous plastic... Agent: Krieg Devault LLPPrevious industry: Surgery
Next industry: Toilet
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Tobacco patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Tobacco patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Tobacco patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.32596 seconds