|Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 523 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series August inventions list 08/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/25/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Polymer-bioceramic composite implantable medical devices: Methods and devices relating to polymer-bioceramic composite implantable medical devices are disclosed.... Agent: Advanced Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Benzalkonium chloride compositions for inhibiting the hydrolytic activity of endogenous matrix metalloproteinases in dental restorations: The present application relates to dental adhesive and restoration compositions comprising benzalkonium chloride, having the general structure C6H5CH2N(CH3)2—R—Cl, and salts thereof in a range between approximately 0.01% and approximately 10% by weight in dental primer, dental adhesive, dental resin, and other dental polymeric compositions or in dental solutions. In particular,... Agent: Bisco, Inc.
- Macromolecular, amphiphilic compounds as water retention agents for construction chemistry systems, in particular for well cementing: The water retention agents according to the invention are outstandingly suitable as additives in construction chemistry systems and in the development, exploitation and completion of underground mineral oil and natural gas deposits and in deep wells, their effect being particularly advantageous at increased temperatures and because of their lack of... Agent:
- Polycarbonate resin composition and molded article: To provide a polycarbonate resin composition excellent in flame resistance, impact resistance and external appearance and a molded article formed from the polycarbonate resin composition. The composition comprises 0.001 to 2 parts by mass of a metal organic sulfonate (B), 0.001 to 1 parts by mass of a fluoropolymer (C),... Agent: Mitsubishi Engineering-plastics Corporation
- Tire: A tire using, for a tread, a rubber composition comprising (A) a rubber component comprising 15 to 70% by mass of a styrene-butadiene copolymer modified with an amine-based functional group and (B) silica having a specific surface area by cetyltrimethylammonium bromide (CTAB) adsorption of 60 to 130 m2/g and a... Agent: Bridgestone Corporation
- Method of manufacturing puncture-sealing agent: A method for manufacturing a puncture-sealing agent, which effectively prevents gelification of the puncture-sealing agent caused by agglomerates of rubber latex and that can enhance the productivity of the puncture-sealing agent is provided. The manufacturing method includes a first mixing process of mixing an antifreeze liquid with water to obtain... Agent: Bridgestone Corporation
- Coating composition, and a process for producing the same: The present invention provides a coating composition, a process for producing the same, one or more coating layers derived therefrom, and articles comprising one or more such coating layers. The coating composition according to the present invention comprises: (a) from 10 to 90 percent by weight of an aqueous, high-solid,... Agent: Dow Global Technologies LLC
- Use of aqueous composite-particle dispersions as binders in elastic coatings: The present invention provides for the use of an aqueous dispersion of particles composed of polymer and finely divided inorganic solid (aqueous composite-particle dispersion) as a binder in elastic coatings, such as paints, more particularly exterior architectural paints, comprising preparing the aqueous composite-particle dispersion by dispersely distributing ethylenically unsaturated monomers... Agent: Basf Se
- Self-assembled silica condensates: Self-assembled silica condensates are described as well as their use in coating compositions. The self-assembled silica condensates can be formed from the hydrolysis of medium to long chain trialkoxy silane compounds. Coating compositions containing the self-assembled silica condensates can provide coatings having improved scratch and mar resistance and can have... Agent: E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company08/18/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Acetone-based solution of a vinyl resin: Disclosed in this specification is a method and composition for producing a coating of a poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) resin from an acetone-based solution. The solution includes a coating facilitator with terpineol and/or tertbutyl acetate. The coating facilitator also includes a second compound with a boiling point of at least 100°... Agent: Tarksol, Inc.
- Tire puncture sealant: A tire puncture sealant is disclosed and described. Such a sealant may include a natural rubber latex and a surfactant, wherein a content of the surfactant is from 1.0 to 6.0 mass % of a solid content of the natural rubber latex and the surfactant includes a non-ionic surfactant and... Agent: The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Polyethylene or polymeric polyol compositions and methods for same: A solid or semi-solid composition, such as a putty, may be formed by combining a liquid, a filler, and at least 50 percent PEO by weight and vibrating the combination at low frequency, high intensity to achieve a combination having a high PEOP content. The invention is also application to... Agent:
- Phosphorous-containing flame retardant epoxy resin composition, prepreg and laminate thereof: There is provided herein a curable epoxy resin composition comprising at least one curable epoxy resin, at least one flame retardant curing agent, and at least one curing catalyst.... Agent:
- Low- melting glass, resin composition comprising same, and resin molded article: Disclosed is a low melting point glass which has excellent water resistance and can impart excellent flame retardancy to a resin composition. Also disclosed is a resin composition comprising the low melting point glass. Further disclosed is a resin molded article. Specifically disclosed is a low melting point glass which... Agent: Asahi Fiber Glass Company, Limited
- Resin mortar suitable for construction purposes, especially for chemical anchoring: A resin mortar composition suitable for construction purposes is disclosed. The composition includes a resin component (A) curable with an aliphatic amine and a peroxide and a hardener component (H) with at least one peroxide (B) and at least one amine (C). At least one of the resin component (A)... Agent: Hilti Aktiengesellschaft08/11/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Non-degradable, low swelling, water soluble radiopaque hydrogel polymer: Hydrogel compositions prepared from amine components and glycidyl ether components are provided which are biocompatible and suitable for use in vivo due, in part, to their excellent stability.... Agent: Trivascular, Inc.
- Initiators and crosslinkable polymeric materials: The present invention relates to novel initiator systems, methods of use, and cured composition for dental, orthopedic and drug delivery purpose. Specifically, it relates to a crosslinkable prepolymer where crosslinking is initiated by a two part system and a composition comprising an admixture of a resorbable bone substitute and a... Agent:
- Fillers and composite materials with zirconia and silica nanoparticles: Fillers containing silica-zirconia nanoclusters are disclosed. The fillers may be prepared by mixing a sol of silica nanoparticles with a sol of preformed, crystalline nanozirconia particles. The fillers provide desirable optical properties, such as opalescence, and are useful in dental compositions.... Agent:
- Rubber composition for tread and tire using the rubber composition: In the formulae, X represents light transmittance of toluene extract (%) of carbon black after the first rapid cooling medium, counted from the raw material introduction position, is introduced, and Z represents light transmittance of toluene extract (%) of carbon black after the last rapid cooling medium, counted from the... Agent: Bridgestone Corporation
- Method for producing an monofilament and use of the monofilament: A process for producing at least one monofilament from a thermoplastic polymer material comprising at least one polyester and also nanoparticles and optionally further additives as components, comprises adding the components to an extruder as partial or complete mixtures or separately and the thermoplastic polymer material being initially strand extruded,... Agent: Basf Se
- Coating, method of applying the coating and use thereof: The present invention relates to a coating for application to a substrate, comprising: high-molecular-weight, substantially ungelled polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with a K-value of more than 90, a matrix of a substantially gelled PVC material with a K-value of 60 to 80 and/or a gelled vinyl acetate/PVC copolymer with a K-value... Agent:
- Processes for producing polyester latexes via solvent-free emulsification: A process for making a latex emulsion suitable for use in a toner composition includes contacting at least one amorphous polyester resin with a viscosity reducing additive in the absence of an organic solvent to form a resin mixture either via an extruder or batch process, and adding a surfactant,... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Resin composition for optical lens and optical packaging: A resin composition for optical lenses and optical packaging includes (1) 1 to 99.99 wt % mixture of epoxy, siloxane and epoxy-siloxane copolymers, (2) 0.01 to 5 wt % catalyst and (3) 0 to 40 wt % curing agent. The mixture of epoxy, siloxane and epoxy-siloxane copolymers includes (1) 1... Agent: Nan Ya Plastics Corporation08/04/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Aqueous silicone dispersions, formulations, especially paint formulations, containing them and one of their methods of preparation: The invention relates to an aqueous silicone dispersion, containing one or more polyorganosiloxanes (POSs) intended to be crosslinked or having been crosslinked by elimination of water or alcohol, according to a polycondensation mechanism. The present invention also relates to methods for preparing aqueous silicone emulsions and dispersions.... Agent: Rhodia Chimie
- Rubber composition for a winter tire tread: A rubber composition usable as tread for a winter tire, having a high grip on melting ice, comprising at least one diene elastomer such as natural rubber and/or a polybutadiene, more than 30 phr of a liquid plasticizing agent, between 50 and 150 phr of a reinforcing filler such as... Agent: Michelin Recherche Et Technique S.a.
- Rubber mixture having improved fatigue strength: The invention relates to a rubber mixture, in particular for pneumatic vehicle tires, more particularly for the inner liner of a pneumatic vehicle tire, seat belts, belts and hoses. The rubber mixture is characterized by the following composition: 30 to 100 phr of at least one halobutyl rubber, 0 to... Agent:
- Blends comprising epoxy resins and mixtures of amines with guanidine derivatives: The present invention provides a blend comprising one or more epoxy resins and a mixture which comprises 0.3 to 0.9 amine equivalent, per equivalent of epoxide of the epoxy resin used, of a hardener component a) and as hardener component b) a compound of the formula I, a process for... Agent: Basf Se
- Cationic polymerization ink: A cationic polymerization ink that can be hardened by cationic polymerization, includes monomers. The monomers include an epoxy monomer having an epoxy group as a functional group and an oxetane monomer having an oxetane group as the functional group. The monomers include a monofunctional monomer having one functional group and... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Curable polymer mixtures: Curable polymer mixtures comprising at least one oligomeric addition product with hydrolyzable silane groups and additional functional groups as the mediator additive, and a curable polymer system having epoxy group-carrying polymers and curing agents, fillers and optionally addditives; polymer concrete mixtures and molded bodies produced therefrom... Agent: Byk-chemie Gmbh
- Adhesive composition for producing semiconductor device, and adhesive sheet for producing semiconductor device: Provided is an adhesive composition into which an additive for capturing a cation is incorporated, thereby making it possible to form a semiconductor-device-producing adhesive sheet capable of preventing deterioration of the electrical characteristic of a produced semiconductor device so as to improve the product reliability of the device. An adhesive... Agent:Previous industry: Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series
Next industry: Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.06804 seconds