|Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 523 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
11/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series November recently filed with US Patent Office 11/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 11/25/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Self-cure activator: A self curing activator for chemical polymerization of the interface of a dental bonding agent and a self curing or dual curing dental cement or restorative, includes an aryl borate compound, a polymerizable monomer, an optional acidic compound, an amine compound which exhibits a catalytic action, an organic peroxide containing... Agent: Dentsply International Inc
- Denture adhesive composition: The present invention is directed to an improved denture adhesive composition. In particular, this invention is directed to a denture adhesive composition free of a hydrocarbon vehicle, such as petrolatum or mineral oil.... Agent: Glaxosmithkline Global Patents -us, Uw2220
- method of making triglyceride macromonomers: A process of making a polymerisable ethylenically unsaturated macromonomer from an unsaturated non-mineral oil, the oil being a mixture of triglycerides, some of which comprise at least one fatty acid having at least two non-conjugated unsaturated bonds at least one of which is ethylenically unsaturated, the process comprising the steps... Agent: Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Functionalized polymers and improved vulcanizates therefrom: A functionalized polymer defined by the formula π-R1-α, where π is a polymer chain, R1 is a bond or a divalent organic group, and α is a sulfur-containing heterocycle.... Agent: Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Synthesis of improved binders and modified tacticity: The invention relates to a process for preparing polymers for coating applications by polymerizing esters of acrylic acid or of methacrylic acid or vinyl aromatics or other free-radically polymerizable vinyl compounds or monomer mixtures composed predominantly of such monomers by means of a continuous polymerization process. In particular, the invention... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Condensation curable compositions having improved self adhesion to substrates: A condensation curable silyl functional hydrocarbon polymer composition with improved adhesion to substrates. The composition comprises: (A) 100 parts by weight of an organic hydrocarbon polymer having a number average molecular weight of about 500 to about 300,000, and on average at least 1 hydrolyzable silyl group per molecule; (B)... Agent: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Epoxy resins with improved flexural properties: Epoxy resin compositions that include an epoxy resin component and a curative powder comprising particles of 4,4′-diaminobenzanilide (DABA) wherein the size of the DABA particles is less than 100 microns and wherein the median particle size is below 20 microns.... Agent: W. Mark Bielawski, Esq. Hexcel Corporation
- Process for continuously preparing an organophosphorus compound and use thereof: The present invention relates to the production of organophosphorus compounds, in particular 9,10-dihydro-9-oxa-10-phosphaphenanthrene-10-oxide (DOPO) or derivatives thereof which have been known for many years in prior art. They are used preferably as additives for polymers. In particular the use of DOPO and derivatives thereof as flame retardants for polymers, such... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg LLP11/18/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Dental composition containing a surfactant and an f-containing compound, process of production and use thereof: The invention relates to a curable dental composition comprising a) a curable organopolysiloxane polymer, b) a crosslinker compound capable of crosslinking said organopolysiloxane polymer, c) a catalyst capable of catalyzing a crosslinking reaction of component (A) and component (B), d) a surfactant, e) a F-containing compound, wherein the F-containing compound... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Material for building up stumps: The invention relates to a polymerizable material for the production of a dental material for building up stumps, having the following characteristics: —the material comprises at least one polymerizable monomer, oligomer, and/or pre-polymer, —the total filler content of the material is 50 to 85% by weight, —the material comprises 5... Agent: Casimir Jones, S.c.
- Filler material for crowns, crown material containing same, and method of manufacturing thereof: The present invention provides a composition for crown material including resin and a fine spherized composite glass powder. The fine composite glass powder of the present invention for such a configuration has superior qualities with regard to both sintering and optical characteristics, and can be used as a filler for... Agent: Bishop & Diehl, Ltd.
- Latex compositions comprising pozzolan and/or cement kiln dust and methods of use: The present invention includes methods and compositions that include a latex, and at least one of a natural pozzolan or cement kiln dust. An embodiment includes a method comprising: placing a latex composition in a subterranean formation, wherein the latex composition comprises: latex, a component selected from the group consisting... Agent: Craig W. Roddy Halliburton Energy Services
- Vulcanizable rubber mixture and rubber products comprising the same: The vulcanizable rubber mixture according to this invention is used for rubber products in particular vehicle tires and vehicle tire treads, but also technical rubber products like belts on conveyor systems, technical hoses, vibration dampers and impact dampers, or wire coatings. All these products benefit from the improved processability that... Agent: Walter Ottesen
- Polyester compositions for long-term outdoor exposure: The present invention relates to the field of ultraviolet light stabilized polyester compositions, particularly it relates to ultraviolet light stabilized polyester compositions for manufacturing articles having good mechanical properties and a good surface appearance upon long-term outdoor exposure and/or heat exposure.... Agent: E I Du Pont De Nemours And Company Legal Patent Records Center11/11/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Packing elements for evaporative coolers with resistance to biofilm formation: Disclosed is a polyvinyl chloride packing material for evaporative coolers, which packing material has incorporated therein an amount effective to prevent biofilm formation of one or more antimicrobials selected from the group consisting of the metal containing zeolites and the supported metals, where the metal of the metal containing zeolites... Agent: Basf Corporation Patent Department
- No hexa shell sand: A formulation and method of use for eliminating the use of hexa in shell sand encapsulation is disclosed. The composition of matter consists of standard novalac resins with the hexa component replaced by solid granular resole or curing agent. The preferred formulation and method of compounding is given. Trace elements... Agent: Calfee Halter & Griswold, LLP
- Lightweight particles and compositions containing them: Disclosed are particles that have an exterior surface coated with a thin polymeric coating, such as a coating that includes a sulfur-containing polymer. Also disclosed are compositions, such as fuel-resistant sealant and coating compositions, which include such particles. Aerospace vehicles having an aperture at least partially sealed with a sealant... Agent: Ppg Industries Inc Intellectual Property Dept
- Polyolefin composition comprising crosslinkable polyolefin with silane groups, silanol condensation catalyst and pigment: The present invention is directed to particular titanium dioxide containing compositions which allow the retention of a high crosslinking performance of a polyolefin composition comprising a crosslinkable polyolefin with hydrolysable silane groups, a Brönstedt acid silanol condensation catalyst and said titanium dioxide containing composition. The retention of the high crosslinking... Agent: Fay Sharpe LLP
- Thermosetting resin composition and method of producing the same: A thermosetting resin composition including: a matrix including a thermosetting resin and an elastomer; and carbon nanofibers dispersed in the matrix. The elastomer includes an unsaturated bond or a group having affinity to the carbon nanofibers.... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Low-sticky additive package for automotive interior applications: Composition comprising polypropylene and (a) at least one phenolic antioxidant (A) (b) at least one hindered amine light stabilizer (B) (c) at least one slip agent (C) being a fatty acid amide, (d) a bisphenol A epoxy resin with an average molecular weight (Mw) below 2000 g/mol (D), and (e)... Agent: Warn, Hoffmann, Miller & Lalone, .p.c
- Silica and also epoxy resins: Fumed silicon dioxide powder in the form of aggregated primary particles having a BET surface area of 175±15 m2/g and a thickening effect, based on the BET surface area, of greater than 18 mPas g/m2 is hydrophobicized with polydimethylsiloxane. This hydrophobic fumed silica has a BET surface area of 110±25... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.11/04/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Ceramic composite: The invention relates to a ceramic particulate and polymer composite having enhanced viscoelastic and rheological properties.... Agent: Pauly, Devries Smith & Deffner, L.L.C.
- Forming clear, wettable silicone hydrogel articles without surface treatments: The present invention is a composition, which may be used to form contact lenses, comprising at least one silicone containing component, at least one hydrophilic component, at least one high molecular weight hydrophilic polymer and at least one diluent with an alpha value of about 0.5 to about 1 and... Agent: Philip S. Johnson Johnson & Johnson
- High refractive index interpenetrating networks for ophthalmic applications: Ophthalmic devices are provided based on an interpenetrating (IPN) double network hydrogel of a first network physically entangled with a second network. The first network is an entangled network of self-linked hydrophilic telechelic macromonomers and hydrophobic moieties. The second network is a hydrophilic network of crosslinked polyacrylic acid. The IPN... Agent: Lumen Patent Firm
- Anchored polysiloxane-modified polyurethane coatings and uses thereof: A polymeric material, prepared by reacting a mixture comprising a polyorganosiloxane having one or more isocyanate-reactive functional groups, polyisocyanate, and polyol, is provided. The isocyanate-reactive functional groups, typically one or two, are attached to only a single end of the polyorganosiloxane chains. The polymeric material may be used to form... Agent: Foley & Lardner LLP
- Ecologically friendly composition containing beneficial additives: One embodiment is a composition comprising water; starch; natural fibrous materials; one or more additives to improve certain properties such as heat transfer, microbial resistance, scavenging activity or shelf life; a mold release agent; flavoring agents; coloring agents; and/or wax emulsions, proteins, or other natural polymeric compounds to adjust the... Agent: Perkins Coie LLP
- Pre-processed thermoplastic compound: A pre-processed polymer composite is disclosed comprising a heat-sensitive polymer resin particle; particles of colorant or functional additive in association with the heat-sensitive polymer resin particle; and a thermoplastic encapsulant to form a film around the associated polymer and colorant or functional additive particles. The method of making the polymer... Agent: Polyone Corporation
- Toughened fiber reinforced polymer composite with core-shell particles: Embodiments disclosed herein include a resin composition comprising two or more different kinds of thermosetting resins, wherein at least one of the two or more different kinds of the thermosetting resins is a multifunctional resin, and a core-shell particle having a core and a shell, wherein a composition of the... Agent: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP
- Thermoformable and rf sealable plastic packaging material: A thermoformable packaging material, in an exemplary embodiment, includes a thermoplastic composition that includes a polyethylene terephthalate modified with an isophthalic acid co-monomer. The amount of isophthalic acid co-monomer used is sufficient to render the thermoplastic composition RF sealable.... Agent: Patent Docket Department Armstrong Teasdale LLPPrevious industry: Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series
Next industry: Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.72047 seconds