|Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 528 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
10/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series October categorized by USPTO classification 10/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 10/28/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method of preparing a silicone resin: A method of preparing a silicone resin, the method comprising reacting at least one halodisilane and, optionally, at least one halosilane with at least one alcohol in the presence of an organic solvent to produce an alcoholysis product; reacting the alcoholysis product with water to produce a hydrolyzate; and heating... Agent: Dow Corning Corporation Co1232
- Continuous production method and production apparatus of aromatic polycarbonate: The object of the present invention is to provide a method of producing plural kinds of aromatic polycarbonates by a melt process without changeover loss and quality deterioration. The present invention relates to a production method of an aromatic polycarbonate, comprising supplying a molten mixture of raw materials of an... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Polyols based on modified amino resins, their preparation and: Disclosed herein is a polyol (A) based on modified amino resins, prepared by reacting: an amino resin (B) comprising three acetalized or etherified N-methylol groups of the general formula (I)>N—CHR—OR1, wherein R is a hydrogen atom, an alkyl group of 1 to 6 carbon atoms or an aryl group of... Agent: Basf Corporation Patent Department
- Polyimide-based material, composition and film, and manufacturing method thereof: A polyimide-type material that exhibits an excellent heat resistance and moldability such as easiness of molding into a film configuration and low process load, and a film made from this polyimide-type material are provided. The polyimide-type material contains a polyamic acid and/or polyimide obtained by reacting (A) at least one... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.10/21/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Amino group-containing conjugated diene polymer and method for producing the same, and block copolymer and method for producing the same: A method for producing an amino group-containing conjugated diene polymer includes polymerizing a conjugated diene compound in the presence of a reaction product of 1,3-bis(diphenylethenyl)benzene or a derivative thereof and an organolithium compound to obtain a conjugated diene polymer, and reacting the conjugated diene polymer with a modifier.... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Process for production of cyclic polyorganosiloxane, curing agent, curable composition, and cured product of the curable composition: An object of the invention is to provide a curing agent and a curable composition capable of forming a cured product, which is applicable for optical material and which has excellent heat and light transparency and crack resistance, and a cured product obtained by curing the same. Moreover, an object... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Light filter/modulator and array of filters/modulators: A light filter or an array of filters can be either one or two dimensional. The filter or filters use multiple beam interference by varying an optical path length between semi-reflective surfaces. The optical path length between the semi-reflective surfaces is varied by changing a thickness of a polymer film... Agent: Renner Kenner Greive Bobak Taylor & Weber
- Continuous production of poly(vinyl butyral): The present invention provides a method for continuously producing poly(vinyl butyral) in which the acetalization of poly(vinyl butyral) is carried out using a poly(vinyl alcohol) varnish provided to a mixing region of a high shear mixer at an elevated temperature, which reduces the amount of energy required compared to conventional... Agent: Lewis Rice
- Method for crystallizing crystallizable polymers having a high tendency to agglomerate: The invention relates to a method for producing a semicrystalline polymer, said method comprising the following steps: producing a polymer melt from a crystallizable polymer; shaping particles and solidifying the polymer melt, the step of shaping the particles being carried out before or after solidification; cooling the particles; treating the... Agent: Shoemaker And Mattare, Ltd
- Semi-aromatic polyamide and a method for preparation with low wastewater discharge: The present invention relates to a semi-aromatic polyamide and a method for preparing it with low wastewater discharge. The semi-aromatic polyamide for the present invention is obtained by introducing aromatic dicarboxylic acid, aliphatic diamine containing 4˜14 carbon atoms and the wastewater generated during the previous prepolymerization into an autoclave for... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Natural oil-derived polyester polyols and polyurethanes made therefrom: A polyester polyol made from natural oil feedstocks is disclosed. Methods for making the polyol are also disclosed. The method comprises reacting hydroxylated fatty acid/alkyl esters with a multifunctional ester-reactive initiator compound to form the polyester polyol. In one embodiment, the hydroxylated fatty acid/alkyl esters are made by hydroxylating fatty... Agent: Cargill, Incorporated
- Phosphorus-containing compounds with polymeric chains, and methods of making and using the same: The present invention relates to novel phosphorus-containing compounds with polymeric chains, and methods of making and using the same. In part, subject compositions containing phosphorus-containing compounds with polymeric chains and a therapeutic agent, and methods of making and using the same, are described. Certain of the subject compositions exhibit reverse... Agent: Foley Hoag, LLP (w/gpt) Patent Group
- Copolyether glycol manufacturing process: The present invention relates to a continuous process for manufacturing copolyether glycols with high incorporation of alkylene oxide by polymerization of tetrahydrofuran and at least one alkylene oxide in the presence of an acid catalyst, at least one compound containing reactive hydrogen atoms, and a specific diluent or solvent. More... Agent: Invista North America S.a.r.l.- None available for 10/01/2010
- None available for 10/7/2010
Previous industry: Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series
Next industry: Chemistry: natural resins or derivatives; peptides or proteins; lignins or reaction products thereof
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Synthetic resins or natural rubbers -- part of the class 520 series patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.05304 seconds