|Supports patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 248 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
03/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Supports March listing by industry category 03/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/26/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Holder for a pipeline: The invention relates to a holder (2) for a pipeline segment (1) which takes the form of a clamp (3, 4, 5) with at least two ends. The clamp fits around the pipeline segment (1) and is firmly attached thereto. At least two of the ends of the clamp, which... Agent: Walter Ottesen
- Duct supporting apparatus: Disclosed herein is an apparatus and method for supporting a flexible duct. The apparatus comprises a concave duct support structure with a convoluted anterior end and one or more straps. The concave duct support structure is placed in contact with outer surface of the flexible duct. The convoluted anterior end... Agent: Ashok Tankha
- Rigidly attached cable support for ductwork having at least three flat side surfaces: A cable clamp-bracket combination for rigidly connecting to an item to be suspended, especially a HVAC duct suspended from the ceiling of a structure. The combination utilizing, e.g., a commercially available cable clamp rigidly but removably connected to the clamp in a position where openings in the bracket surfaces mate... Agent: Paul J. Sutton, Esq., Barry G. Magidoff, Esq. Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Support slide assembly for cable management arm: A support slide assembly for a cable management arm is coupled with two slide assemblies. Two ends of the cable management arm are connected to one of the two slide assemblies. The support slide assembly includes a sliding member provided between the two ends of the cable management arm and... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Static and dynamic cable management bracket: A bracket is provided having a spacer connected to a first and second arms. The spacer has a proximate end and a distal end disposed apart from each other at a suitable distance. The first arm has a base end and a free end, the base end being connected to... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella (tellabs)
- Kink protector for a line: A kink protector for a line which is led outwardly through a wall opening in a connecting sleeve of a hose or a pipe. The kink protector has a mounting cap which encloses the line, and a support helix which is integral with the cap and surrounds the line and... Agent: Reising, Ethington, Barnes, Kisselle, P.C.
- Brush holder: A brush holder which has a holder housing and at least one fastening lug projecting laterally from the holder housing. The fastening lug is provided with an upwardly directed bent portion and a return part extending as far as the outside of the holder housing.... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Annular fan-shaped retractable honeycomb furniture assembly: An annular fan-shaped retractable honeycomb furniture assembly includes a honeycomb core and two panels. A binder is attached to a lateral side of the honeycomb core to serve as a center point when the honeycomb core is developed into an annular shape, and has the effect of fixing and shaping.... Agent: Jack Chang
- Gate building kit: A hardware kit for constructing a gate frame from standard board lumber includes a triple-junction bracket for joining three board members including a first horizontal board member and first and second equal length non-horizontal board members, and two mirror-image double-junction brackets each joining one of the non-horizontal members to a... Agent: Snell & Wilmer LLP (oc)
- Clamp: A clamp comprises opposed members having clamping surfaces defining a distance therebetween for receiving and clamping an object. An adjustment mechanism is associated with at least one of the members for varying the distance over a continuous range. A spacer assembly being removably associated with at least one of the... Agent: Ratnerprestia
- Tilter apparatus for electronic device having bias assembly: A tilter assembly is provided for positioning an electronic device such as a flat panel display. The tilter assembly includes a tilter shaft holder having an opening aligned along an axis and a shaft received within the opening. The shaft is rotatable about the axis, and may be coupled to... Agent: Lerner, David, Littenberg, Krumholz & Mentlik
- Hanging basket: A hanging basket has a basket, multiple suspension lines and multiple basket connectors. The basket has a sidewall, an edge, a connecting ring formed around the edge and multiple mounting holes formed around and through the sidewall of the basket. The basket connectors are connected respectively to the suspension lines.... Agent: Kamrath & Associates, P.A. Suite 245
- Systems and methods for repairing walls: Systems and methods for repairing walls are provided used to repair foundational and veneer walls that have bowed or shifted. A system can include a wall support member disposed proximate a wall; an anchor disposed below the wall support member (the anchor can be affixed to a bottom portion or... Agent: Troutman Sanders LLP Ryan A. Schneider, Esquire
- Book page holder: A page holder includes elongated members coupled via a coupling member. The page holder can be securely mounted to a page of a book. One of the members contacts the opposing page, maintaining the book open.... Agent: HorizonIPPte Ltd
- Vehicle cover restrainer: A restrainer device for securing vehicle covers. The device comprises a flexible stop-end and a lock-end, and a flexibly stiffened middle segment in between the elongate ends. The lock-end and the middle segment are placed thru one of the grommet openings of the vehicle cover and pulled thru until the... Agent: Oktay Enterprises International
- Force sensing clevis insert: A sensor includes a clevis insert for reception within a first bore of a clevis. The clevis insert is configured to accommodate a latch pin. A strain sensing element is operatively associated with the clevis insert for detecting mechanical strain imparted to the clevis insert when a force acts on... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Distributed network vibration isolation system and vibration isolators useful therein: A distributed network vibration isolation system includes several vibration isolation nodes distributed throughout a structure. The nodes wirelessly intercommunicate and include a passive structural isolation device and an active structural isolation device. The nodes work together via wireless communication to isolate a payload from a disturbance source.... Agent: Honeywell International Inc.
- Distributed network vibration isolation system and vibration isolators useful therein: A new and unique L-shaped bracket for mounting a pump is provided, featuring a rear bracket member having a rear cavity portion for receiving and supporting one end of the pump; and a bracket support perpendicularly extending from the rear bracket member, having one or more retaining clips for frictionally... Agent: Ware Fressola Van Der Sluys & Adolphson, LLP03/19/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Support bracket for mounting wires to floor beams of an aircraft: A support bracket for mounting wires, cables, conduits and the like to floor beams of an aircraft passenger cabin floor without modification to the floor beams. The floor beams have a top flange, a bottom flange, and a vertical web therebetween. The support bracket includes: a support body having a... Agent: Ogilvy Renault LLP
- Clamp assembly: Embodiments of the present invention provide a clamp assembly configured to securely clamp a tubular member to a structure. The clamp assembly includes a bracket configured to secure to the structure, and an inner bushing integrally connected to the bracket. The bracket and the inner bushing are pre-assembled together as... Agent: Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Spreader for a stand and set comprising the spreader and a tripod: A spreader device and a modular stand system including the spreader device are disclosed. The spreader device is configured to detachably couple with and support a stand unit, and to function independently as a stand when detached from the stand unit. Each arm of the spreader device may detachably and... Agent: Wolf Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.
- Drive for displacing profile parts relative to each other via a flexible material strip, length-adjustable housing and article of furniture: A drive for displacing and positioning at least two profile parts relative to each other, includes: a rotatable drive wheel, a motor coupled to a first profile part and to the drive wheel, a flexible material strip which is rigidly connected on at least one side to a second profile... Agent: The Webb Law Firm, P.C.
- Mounting bracket: A reversible mounting bracket for mounting an article such as a loudspeaker is disclosed. The reversible mounting bracket in a first configuration is adapted to mount the article substantially flush to an upright mounting surface and in a second configuration, wherein the mounting bracket is reversed in orientation with respect... Agent: Klauber & Jackson
- Apparatus for mounting a wheelchair amputee pad: The apparatus for mounting a wheelchair pad provides a high degree of support and adjustability such that it can be used with wheelchairs from a wide variety of different manufacturers. This adjustability is also beneficial to the occupant of the wheelchair, as the adjustability can provide a wide variety of... Agent: Joseph S. Heino, Esq. Davis & Kuelthau, S.c.
- Supporting mount removably fixable to a generally vertical columnar structure: A supporting mount mounts a device to a post and is removably fixed to the post without being fastened thereto by any penetrating fastener. A front panel is at the front post face and has the device fixed thereto. A pair of opposing side panels are at respective side post... Agent: Steven H. Meyer, Esq.
- Apparatus for mounting a wheelchair back: An apparatus for mounting a wheelchair back that provides a high degree of support and adjustability such that it can be used with wheelchairs that originate from a wide variety of different manufacturers. In order to provide this custom fit, the present invention provide for depth adjustability, height adjustability and... Agent: Joseph S. Heino, Esq. Davis & Kuelthau, S.c.
- Universal mount: A universal mount includes a supporting frame, a fin locker, and a device holder. The supporting frame includes a supporting arm, a locker arm transversely extended from the supporting arm towards a vent fin of an automobile, and an adjustable joint provided at the supporting arm. The fin locker is... Agent: David And Raymond Patent Firm
- Device for precision positioning of instruments at a mri scanner: A device in the form of an elongated articulating arm having a base for mounting it on or at the MRI apparatus. The free end of the arm is arranged to releasably mount any type of device, e.g., a clamp, a bracket, a biopsy needle guide, etc. The arm includes... Agent: Caesar, Rivise, Bernstein, Cohen & Pokotilow, Ltd.
- Ceiling fan with angled mounting: A fan system comprises a fan, a bracket configured to mount to a ceiling structure, and a mounting assembly coupling the fan with the bracket. The mounting assembly comprises a fan mounting assembly secured to the fan; and a bracket mounting assembly secured to the bracket. The mounting assembly includes... Agent: Frost Brown Todd, LLC
- Apparatus for mounting an electronic device: An apparatus for mounting an electronic device includes a cantilever rack, amounting seat, and a connecting device. The cantilever rack includes a support arm and a suction member. The mounting seat is adapted for mounting the electronic device. The connecting device includes a spherical pivot member disposed on the support... Agent: Ladas & Parry
- Arrangement for attaching an exercise device to a ladder-like frame of an exercise machine: An apparatus for removably mounting an exercise apparatus to a supporting structure such as a ladder-like structure. Various types of mounting apparatus with specially designed brackets having multiple interchangeable parts, attachments and accessories, are used to facilitate easy and quick mounting of several types of exercise apparatus to the supporting... Agent: Milde & Hoffberg, LLP
- Holder for holding a carrier for insertion into a cylindrical well: The invention relates to a holder for holding a carrier, wherein the holder is inserted into a cylinder-shaped well, for example, of a multiwell plate. In addition the invention relates to a multiwell plate with such a holder. In order to provide a possibility for the reliable support of a... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Supporting structure and tension adjusting mechanism thereof: The present invention relates to a supporting structure, includes a retractable connecting unit, a bottom pivotal shaft device, a top pivotal shaft device and at least one linking device. The retractable connecting unit is that a slid engaging sheet is provided on top of a fixed engaging sheet, and an... Agent: Troxell Law Office PLLC One Skyline Place
- Support stand for structures that hold pages and methods of using the same: A stand for supporting a structure for holding one or more loose leaf pages, such as a notebook, has a mounting member for securing the stand to the structure. A support member is secured to the mounting member and is moveable between a stowed position and a support position. The... Agent: Senniger Powers LLP
- Christmas tree stand: A Christmas tree stand includes a spike that is driven into the lower end of a Christmas tree trunk; a ball joint is removably attached to the spike that is releasably gripped by a ball clamp positioned within a tree support housing. A user positions the tree in a vertical... Agent: Kenneth L. Tolar
- Wind-resistant sign assembly: A signpost, sign and a coupling mechanism for connecting the sign and signpost. The coupling mechanism incorporates a replaceable shear pin of appropriate material and strength so as to facilitate shearing of the pin in high wind conditions, thereby unlocking the coupling mechanism and allowing the sign to rotate freely... Agent: The Intellect Law Group
- Transition base: A transition base has a first mounting surface that faces in a first direction, has a second mounting surface that faces in a second direction that is opposite to the first direction, and has a plurality of columns that are disposed between the first and the second mounting surfaces. Each... Agent: Flynn, Thiel, Boutell & Tanis, P.c
- Carriage arrangement for a machine tool: An actuation device driven by the adjusting motion of a first carriage is provided and, because of the adjusting motion of the first carriage from the first position into the second position, the adjusting motion of a second carriage can be driven from the measurement point to the rest position,... Agent: The Gleason Works
- Gps with radar detector: A GPS system includes a frame having a window, a GPS navigator supported by the frame, wherein a display of the GPS navigator is facing opposite to the window of the frame, a radar detector received in the frame to align with the window thereof, and an attaching element attaching... Agent: David And Raymond Patent Firm03/12/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Floral easel: The present invention relates to an erectable and/or collapsible floral easel for holding a floral object, and more particularly but not by way of limitation, to an erectable or collapsible floral easel for holding a floral object. In one aspect, the present invention relates to a floral easel for holding... Agent: Dunlap Codding, P.C.
- Molded plastic pass through article with flexible transverse lock arms: An electrical connector has a connector body in the form of a molded plastic pass through article that has a cylindrical portion that is inserted into a panel hole. The article has a flange at one end of the cylindrical portion engaging an insertion side of the panel, and a... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Part clamp and nailing machine: A part clamp is temporarily held in a short cylindrical portion provided on a contact arm of a nailing machine and is nailed to a building body or the like by the nailing machine. The part clamp is provided with a base portion having a through hole at its center... Agent: Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Hanger for fire sprinkler pipe: A one-piece hanger is formed with a pair of spaced segments or legs joined by an end wall. Each segment has a recess formed in an edge which is open towards the recess on an edge of the opposite segment. The two recesses are aligned so as to create a... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Cable management arm supporting device: A cable management arm supporting device includes an extendable supporting frame which has a first and second frames, a fixing member and a coupling member. The first frame has a pivotal portion and a casing portion. The second frame has an inserting portion and a fixing portion. The inserting portion... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Pipe spacer and clamp: An improved pipe clamp for supporting a length of pipe such that the pipe is secured in a stand-off position. The pipe clamp includes a pipe holding section, a spacer section, and a connection arrangement. The pipe holding section includes a cavity that is designed to encircle over 50% of... Agent: Fay Sharpe LLP
- Quick release screed bar holder: A novel adjustable screed bar holder used to support screed bars used in concrete finish work. The holder moves along a supporting device such as a stake, pin, or post. A lever on the holder is coupled to a cam wheel such that movement of the lever will disengage the... Agent: James, Vernon & Weeks, P.A.
- Hair dryer stand: A hair dryer stand useful for storing a blow dryer when not in use and especially for holding an operating blow-dryer on a countertop without burning the countertop or material on the countertop. The hair dryer stand is attractive and improves safety. The stand comprises a continuous substrate defining in... Agent: Eugenia S. Hansen Hemingway & Hansen, LLP
- Hanging apparatus assembly and method: A garden item hanger assembly. The assembly has an upright with a first and second portion. The first end of the first portion and the second end of the second portion can be connected can together by using a medial connection portion which provides a flush surface. The assembly also... Agent: Jellett Law, Ps Matthew Jellett, Esq.
- Combination stand and jack for wire spools: A stand used for supporting spools of wire and the like includes a cam which is operable to increase the length of a leg to thereby raise the spool of wire off of the ground. The stand is adjustable to allow its use with different sizes of spools of wire.... Agent: BatemanIPLaw Group
- Positioning device: A positioning device includes a supporting structure, a work carrier, at least six length-adjustable struts arranged in strut pairs, each strut being moveably mounted to the supporting structure and to the work carrier and at least one drive configured to adjust a length of at least one of the struts.... Agent: Darby & Darby P.C.
- Screen: A screen includes an image projection section onto which an image light is projected, and a support leg that supports the image projection section. The support leg includes, a support leg body shaped substantially like a pillar, a plurality of leg sections that support upright the support leg body by... Agent: Advantedge Law Group, LLC
- Boresight apparatus and method of use: This invention relates to an apparatus for boresighting a device with respect to a fixed position and/or a boresight of another device. Typical devices include various types of cameras, firearms and/or antennas. The apparatus includes a first plate and a second plate movable with respect to each other and a... Agent: Kevin D. Erickson Pauley Petersen & Erickson
- Monitor as a door: A multiple monitor array includes a support structure; a plurality of monitors supported by the support structure wherein at least one monitor serves as a door for accessing objects disposed behind the at least one monitor; a hinge structure interposed between the support structure and the at least one monitor... Agent: Hewlett Packard Company
- Transferable patient care equipment support: A patient care equipment support is transferable between a first device having a first coupling member and a second device having a second coupling member. The equipment support comprises an equipment supporting portion configured to support patient care equipment, and a coupler extending downwardly from the equipment supporting portion. The... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Pole mounting systems and methods: In various embodiments of the present disclosure an system for mounting a structure to a pole is provided. The system can include a pole mounting bracket connectable to a pole such that the pole mounting bracket can be affixed to the pole in a vertical orientation within a first plane... Agent: Harness, Dickey, & Pierce, P.l.c
- Flat panel display mounting device: A flat panel display mounting device for securing a flat panel display, such as an LCD or plasma television, to a support surface, such as a wall, is disclosed. The flat panel display mounting device comprises a plurality of members in the form of support panels pivotally connected together and... Agent: Wpat, PC Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Adjusting device and fixing device: The Invention relates to an adjusting and fixing device comprising a base body (1) and one or several fixing bodies (4,5) arranged therein for fixing at least two components at a distance from each other in a stationary manner. A fixing body (4,5) is inserted in a rotatable and pivotable... Agent: Horst M Kasper
- Anchor dock equipped with a bracing rack: An anchor dock includes an anchor body, an adsorption portion and a bracing rack. The anchor body has a lower shell and an upper shell. The lower shell has a conical side surface formed at a sloped angle. The upper shell is located on an upper surface of the lower... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Speaker holder: A speaker holder includes a base with a blocking portion, a restraining plate, and two flanges extending form a same side of the base. The restraining plate is separated from the blocking portion. The restraining plate has an inward restraining tab at an end of the restraining plate remote from... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang
- Music stand wind screen apparatus: The Invention is a music stand having a wind guard to prevent sheet music from being disturbed by the wind. A substantially transparent wind guard panel is attached generally normal to a base. A spring clamp attached to the base resiliently and releasably attaches the base to the music stand... Agent: Robert J. Yarbrough, Attorney At Law
- Constant bearer: With the objective of more easily transmitting the forces of the spring assembly and enabling improved compensation for the changing forces of the main spring assembly, two basic embodiments are proposed as a solution, where, in the first embodiment, an auxiliary spring assembly, as part of the compensating device, and... Agent: Grossman, Tucker, Perreault & Pfleger, PLLC
- High temperature rubber to metal bonded devices and methods of making high temperature engine mounts: An engine mount for a high temperature operating engine is provided. The high temperature rubber to metal bonded engine mount isolates the vehicle engine from the vehicle body structure in the high temperature operating engine operation environment which has a temperature of at least 190 degrees Fahrenheit. The high temperature... Agent: Lord Corporation Patent & Legal Services03/05/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Instrument mounting device and method: An instrument mounting device includes a first component having a flexible band configured to clamp about an instrument for mounting within an instrument panel. A second component is configured to couple with the first component and includes diagonal ramp surfaces configured to slidingly engage with diagonal ramp surfaces on the... Agent: Jonathan F. Yates Liell & Mcneil Attorneys PC
- Cable support and method: A J-hook cable support includes a semicircular saddle, a stem at one side of the saddle, and a tip at the other side of the saddle. The stem includes protruding tabs able to engage snap-on brackets in order to engage structural parts, or to couple multiple cable supports together. The... Agent: Jonathan A. Platt Renner, Otto, Boisselle & Sklar, LLP
- Innovative duct bank spacer: An Innovative Duct Bank Spacer allows the manipulation of the duct bank spacer to accommodate multiple conduit sizes in a single ready-made duct bank spacer. The inventive device includes PVC Pipe that is fitted thru drilled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) slats. PVC pipe spacers are placed in between the HDPE... Agent: Thomas Albert Bradbury
- Method for trnasporting a piping structure: The invention is a method of transporting a pipe mounted within a plurality of brackets, each bracket having a body, an arm coupled to the body, a support guide located within the arm and configured to provide support to the pipe, a base coupled to the body and configured to... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP
- Method and apparatus to dry paint brushes: In order to prolong the useful life of an artist's paint brush, the paint brush is supported from a clamp while drying. The clamp has first and second coplanar surfaces which clamp against the tip of the brush supporting it as it is drying. The clamping surfaces are covered with... Agent: Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- Display exhibition frame: A display exhibition frame comprises a seat having two insertion holes at two sides; each insertion hole being installed with a supporting post; at least one receiving plate; each receiving plate being supported by two supporting arms; each supporting arm having a connecting hole; thus, in assembly, the supporting post... Agent: Ming Hug Huang
- L-character stand: There is provided an L-character stand. The L-character stand is provided with columns supporting one electronic product; a base combined with the columns like an L-character; one fixture provided on the columns; and another fixture provided on the rear face of another electronic product, wherein the one fixture and the... Agent: Wolf Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.
- Golf club stand assembly: Provided are, among other things, systems, methods and techniques for assembling an elevated stand, in which is obtained a platform assembly having a number of legs and a number of golf clubs, each golf club having a distal end for a golf club head and a proximal end that includes... Agent: Joseph Swan, A Professional Corporation
- Adjustable support stand for gaming device: A gaming device support stand is height adjustable, permitting the position of a gaming device positioned thereon to be adjusted. In one embodiment, the support stand comprises a support platform for supporting a gaming device, the support platform movable relative to a base member. A lifting mechanism is used to... Agent: Weide & Miller, Ltd.
- Foldable stand tube: A foldable stand tube comprises an upper tube having an upper connecting portion and an upper pivot portion at one end thereof; the upper pivot portion enclosing an outer periphery of the upper tube; the upper connecting portion being hollowed and having a slit; a lower tube having a lower... Agent: Chien-hui Su
- Mounting device for electronic component: A mounting device for an electronic component includes a plate, a securing piece, and an electronic component. The plate forms a first fixing hole and an L-shaped hook. The securing piece includes a first end, an opposite second end, and at least one hole. An insert portion extends outwards from... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang
- Cardhook: Keeping hair Dryers, cellphones and other personal devices off the floor and countertops have always been a problem. The CardHook is the most convenient and quick solution to a: hanging hair dryer and other similar small electrical devices such as hair trimmers and curling iron; and b: as a cradle... Agent: Nilo Discaktin Ventura
- Holder for toll pass device: The present invention provides a combination holder for a toll pass device and decorative object including a body having an exterior surface defining a pillow-like structure and having interior surfaces defining at least one hollow body cavity, and a compressible substance substantially filling the body cavity. The body of the... Agent: Carey, Rodriguez, Greenberg & Paul LLP Attn: Steven M. Greenberg, Esq.
- Reflector support structure: A reflector support structure capable of reducing the effect on the appearance of a vehicle body, while maintaining good visibility. In a vehicle including a wheel disposed on a vehicle body frame via a suspension, a fender covering an upward area of the wheel, a cross frame disposed on an... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Suction cup: A suction cup comprising: a convex surface; a concave surface located on an opposite side of the convex surface; a perimeter located on an outer edge of the concave surface; a concentrated pressure band located on the concave surface when the suction cup is in use; and at least one... Agent: Law Office Of Michael A. Blake, LLC
- Mounting apparatus for storage device: A mounting apparatus for holding a storage device defining a plurality of mounting holes in a side thereof includes a bracket and a plurality of attaching members. The bracket includes a first sidewall and a second sidewall parallel to the first sidewall, the first sidewall defines a plurality of through... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang
- Bracket for mounting a guiding rail: Bracket for mounting a guiding rail to a support surface. The mounting bracket includes a body part having a main body defining a mounting hole and opposite parallel first and second snap flanges. The bracket further has a clip part for engaging its body part and has at least one... Agent: Dorsey & Whitney, LLP Intellectual Property Department
- Grade control apparatus for display set used in tapestry: The invention discloses an angle adjusting device for wall mounted type display apparatus, including a fixing bracket fixed on the wall or a support structure, a device fastening frame, which is fixed on the back of the wall mounted display apparatus, the fixing bracket being pivotably connected to a lower... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Mounting system adapted to extend and retract in a straight line: A mount system for a monitor extends and retracts the monitor. The mount system includes a first arm pivotably coupled to a second arm so that that the monitor extends and retracts in a substantially straight line. One or more motors may be incorporated into the mount system to adjust... Agent: Sung I. Oh, Professional Law Corporation
- Hook for suspending object: The present invention discloses a hook for suspending an object. The hook is fixed on a bracket with at least one pillar and comprises at least one hook groove, a shaft, and a locking member. The hook groove receives the pillar. Each hook groove has a first opening defined between... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson, P.C.
- Pin constructed for connecting a jack to an implement draft tongue and for supporting a pto drive shaft assembly: A towed, PTO-driven implement is equipped with a jack that can be selectively coupled to the draft tongue either in a working position at a forward region of the tongue, or in a stored position at a rearward region of the tongue. A PTO drive shaft assembly extends over the... Agent: Deere & Company
- Beverage container and support and holder therefor: (iii) a support within the holder and upon the support the beverage container rests within the holder; and wherein the support is so shaped as to cause the beverage container to be sufficiently tilted when resting on the support as to cause the level of the beverage adjacent the aperture... Agent: Manelli Denison & Selter
- Adjustable vertical brace: An adjustable bracing system is provided for a vertical wall structure that includes a vertical member having keyed openings and a generally Z-shaped cross-section. The bracing system further includes an extension member and an outrigger bracket that have cleats for removable engagement with the keyed openings of the vertical member... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Furniture member swivel base: A furniture member swivel base includes a hollow first ring having L-shaped walls, including an outer wall vertically oriented and a ball contact wall horizontally oriented in an operating position. A hollow second ring includes ball bearing cavities proximate a second ring outer perimeter. The second ring is positioned below... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Displacement platform with a precision plane: A displacement platform with a precision plane is a platform structure which comprises a base, a platform, a displacement device and two thrust bearing assemblies. The displacement device and the thrust bearing assemblies are disposed between the base and the platform. The thrust bearing assemblies are moved left and right.... Agent: Dr. Banger Shia
- Tie-down bracket: The bracket comprises an upright tube and a cleat connected to one side of the tube. The cleat has a pair of horizontal, transversely extending horns protruding from the tube. In use, a pair of the brackets are pivotally mounted on the upper ends of the shafts of embedded screw... Agent: Millen, White, Zelano & Branigan, P.C.
- Hitching post: A hitching post system includes a receiver including a plate sized for spanning spaced apart studs in a wall. The plate includes a plurality of holes to enable anchor bolts to secure the plate to the studs. In addition, the plate includes a tongue receiving hitch and the system includes... Agent: Walter A. Hackler, Ph.d. Patent Law Office
- Detachable assembly: A detachable assembly including a body and a panel is provided. The body is suitable for being disposed on a carrying surface, and the body includes a bottom plate and at least one first supporting element. The bottom plate has at least one opening having a first side and a... Agent: J C Patents, Inc.
- Fixing assembly: A fixing assembly is used for fixing a fan having a plurality of fixing holes formed on two ends thereof. The fixing assembly includes a fixed frame, a side plate, a rotatable frame, and a plurality of first vibration absorbing members. The fixed frame is formed by bending a flexible... Agent: Workman Nydegger 1000 Eagle Gate Tower
- Loudspeaker stabilizer: An apparatus for stabilizing a speaker with respect to a surface includes an isolation portion to isolate the speaker from the surface and a stabilizing portion provided between the speaker and the isolation portion to stabilize the speaker.... Agent: Mcneely Bodendorf LLP
- Vibration dampening structure for electronic device: A vibration dampening structure (10) for absorbing vibrations generated by an electronic device includes a screw (30) and a dampening element (50) placed around the screw. The screw includes a head (31) and a shank (32) extending from the head. A retaining slot is defined in the shank. The dampening... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang
- Washing/drying machine: Disclosed is the washing/drying machine having a pedestal, including: a washing/drying machine main body performing a washing or drying operation of laundry; and a pedestal for mounting the main body thereon, wherein a base having legs is coupled at a lower end of the main body, and a supporter having... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Stabilizer link spring block bracket and method: A structural member and method are provided for attaching a vehicle motion damping mechanism to a chassis/suspension component of a vehicle. The vehicle motion damping mechanism can include a piston operatively mounted within a cylinder, and a coil spring disposed around at least a portion adjacent the cylinder. The structural... Agent: Cermak Kenealy & Vaidya, LLP
- Apparatus supporting mechanism, sheet feeding apparatus and image forming apparatus: An apparatus supporting mechanism comprises: a fixing member 111 fixed to the bottom of the apparatus; a connecting member 115 disposed in the fixing member 111 in such a manner as to freely project and be housed; a supporting member 112 disposed in the connecting member 115 and freely displaced... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & ScintoPrevious industry: Railway switches and signals
Next industry: Static molds
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Supports patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Supports patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Supports patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.19852 seconds