|Supports: racks patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 211 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2007 | Recent | 08: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sp | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 07: D | N | O | S | A | J | J | M | A | M | F | J | | 06: 12 | 11 | 10 | 09 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | Dec | Nov | | 2010 | 2009 |
Supports: racks August list RSS, inventions by patent category 08/07Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/30/2007 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Pot cover holder: An apparatus for supporting pot covers includes a frame movable between a collapsed position and an expanded position; a support for resting the frame on a surface and at least one pot cover support pivotally connected to the frame. The pot cover support further has a leg pivotally engaging the... Agent: Ken Kasden
- Rotary supply organizer for art, craft and sundry tools: This two-sided, rotary organizer presents the quickest access to a selection of art, craft and sundry tools and supplies, providing storage in a minimum space. The device is supplied with six detachable shelves, so all items are separate and organized vertically. The user can customize and increase storage by repositioning... Agent: Philip John Plouchart
- Rotatable connector for a display system: According to one embodiment, a method comprises coupling to a slotted tube a member having a passage. The method further comprises aligning a passage of an arm with the member's passage, and coupling a through-surface coupling mechanism through the aligned passages, wherein the through-surface coupling mechanism forms an axis about... Agent: Fulbright & Jaworski L.l.p
- Assembled shelf structure: The assembled shelf structure includes two side racks, a lower positioning rack and upper positioning rack. Two side racks are standing vertically, and an upper positioning part is placed on the upper part of the two side racks. Front/rear positioning ends are placed on the lower part of the two... Agent: Egbert Law Offices08/23/2007 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Waterfowl call display: A selectable display system for use with various fowl water calls is disclosed. The selectable display system allows the user to select and modify the display system to engage with different waterfowl call devices, having different sized ends and or different display orientations with an insert pin having an inner... Agent: Law Office Of Jay R. Hamilton, PLC.
- Support for cloths and rolled stock: Provided herein is a counter-mountable or floor-mountable rack upon which fabrics, dishcloths, or rolled stock, such as toilet-paper may be stowed. The rack has a base to which a vertical support is attached, in a vertical orientation. The vertical support has further attached to it a specially-oriented, multi-bent, support portion... Agent: Loyed E. Gill, Iii
- Document management system: A document management system. The system includes a pegboard including a plurality of holes arranged in rows and columns, at least one hanging folder having a first cover and a second cover connected at a fold line, each of the first and second covers including a pair of hanging members... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Portable, pocket-sized, billiard cue holder: A portable billiard cue holder, compact and light enough to be carried in a conventional shirt pocket. The cue holder attaches to a table or other convenient flat surface by means of an adhesive layer which is releasable, allowing easy detachment or repositioning of the holder. The holder incorporates a... Agent: Timothy N. Helms
- Reversible golf club holder: A reversible golf club holder for use with a display rack in which the holder is adapted to hold either a left handed or right handed golf club wood in an inverted position. The holder consists of a club interface attached to the top of a shaft support and a... Agent: Locke Liddell & Sapp LLP Attn: Docketing Dept.
- Multi-function sports equipment wall hanger: In order to provide for storage and display of sports equipment on a finished interior wall (such as on a bed room or den wall), a multi-function sports equipment wall hanger apparatus includes a pair of adjustably spaced apart hangers supported on the wall. Each hanger provides a padded and... Agent: Law Office Of Terry L. Miller
- Support rack and methods of making and use: A rack support and method of use. The support rack can include a plurality of support slats mounted to a support base. The support slats cooperatively provide a plurality of article mounting channels, and article mounts can be slidably mounted in the channels in order to provide a variety of... Agent: Klarquist Sparkman, LLP
- Dispenser for disposable cutlery and components therefor: The present invention relates to dispensers for disposable cutlery. The invention also relates to pluralities of disposable cutlery that can be used in the cutlery dispenser of the present invention, as well as other cutlery dispensers that do not use a cartridge therein. The present invention also relates to disposable... Agent: Patent Group Ga030-43 Georgia-pacific LLC
- Jewelry organizer: A jewelry organizer comprising: two vertical members; a plurality of wire shelves in communication with the two vertical members; a plurality of ring/broach hooks in communication with at least one of the plurality of wire shelves; a plurality of bracelet hooks in communication with at least one of the plurality... Agent: Law Office Of Michael A. Blake
- Closet cover: A protective dust covering for articles of clothing hanging in a closet. A flexible plastic or fabric sheet incorporating a stiffening spline is adapted to be mounted to the under side of a shelf, or to the closet bar and positioned to drape over the clothing.... Agent: Alexanndra C. Carington
- Product securement and management system: A modular shelving system is disclosed. In an embodiment, a box shelf is provided that may be supported by vertical rails of a shelf upright. The box shelf may be supported by shelf supports that engage the vertical rails. The box shelf may include a slideable shelf mounted on a... Agent: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.08/16/2007 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Storage rack management system and method: An equipment storage rack includes a housing defining an interior region. The housing has an exterior. At least one piece of electronic equipment is supported by the housing within the interior region. A management system is adapted to monitor and display conditions of the equipment storage rack. In a certain... Agent: Lowrie, Lando & Anastasi
- Merchandising system: A merchandising system includes an elongated mounting member selectively securable to a front portion of an associated shelf. A track is received on the mounting member, wherein the track extends rearwardly over the associated shelf. The track includes an elongated body which is substantially solid in cross section both along... Agent: Jay F. Moldovanyi, Esq. Fay, Sharpe, Fagan, Minnich & Mckee, LLP
- Saddle rack: A storage system may include a rack. The rack may include one or more saddle supports sized and configured to support at least a portion of a saddle. The rack may be sized and configured to move between an extended position and a retracted position. The rack may be sized... Agent: Workman Nydegger (f/k/a Workman Nydegger & Seeley)
- Modular product display system: The product display system includes one or more display containers, wherein each display container includes a plurality of panels that are adapted to form an area for holding product to be displayed. Each display container may include one or more container interconnection flaps and one or more apertures adapted to... Agent: Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Rolling pin storage holder: An apparatus and method for suspending a rolling pin or other cylindrical item for storage is disclosed. The apparatus may have hooking members which may have J-hooks which suspend the rolling pin by supporting the handles of the rolling pin, and are shaped so that the rolling pin may be... Agent: Chernoff, Vilhauer, Mcclung & Stenzel
- Audio / video isolation rack: An apparatus and system for video and audio components. According to one embodiment, the present invention generally comprises carbon fiber composite shelves separated by carbon fiber posts and supported by carbon fiber legs. The posts and legs are secured by studs. Adjacent to at least the bottom surface of each... Agent: Manatt Phelps And Phillips Robert D. Becker
- Inexpensive cable pallet stop: A material shelving comprises a basic shelving unit with vertical frame supports inter-tied with lateral load beams. At the rear of each shelf, between each pair of vertical frame supports, a backing cable is strung between two offset brackets just above the lateral load beams. Any pallets and material on... Agent: Robert Charles Hill08/09/2007 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Seat of a compound draft-paper rack: A multi-function draft-paper rack, which is specifically a seat of draft-paper rack having a function of combining documents, is provided. The seat of draft-paper rack is primarily composed of a main body whose top is provided with a plurality of collection slots for collecting CDs, emplacing paper clamps, collecting scratch... Agent: Troxell Law Office PLLC
- Programmable automatic dispenser: A dispensing apparatus. In an embodiment, the dispensing apparatus is configured to feed livestock such as horses and sheep. The apparatus includes a vertical structure enclosing multiple shelves. Each shelf is contemplated to hold a portion of feed to be dispensed at a predetermined time. Each shelf is controlled by... Agent: Courtney Staniford & Gregory LLP
- Cord organizer for telescoping outriggers: In one embodiment, the present invention comprises a rope, line or cord-organizer for a telescoping outrigger pole used on fishing vessels. The organizer comprises two, oppositely spaced spring-clip members adapted to releasably and selectively couple to varying diameter telescoping outrigger poles. A pair of oppositely spaced hook elements adapts to... Agent: Peter A. Haas, Esquire
- Garment display system: A garment display system having a garment-receiving section and a garment-identification section. The garment-identification section associated with the garment-receiving section to properly identify the garments in the garment-receiving section. The garment-identification section is disposed on the garment display system in visual association next to the garment-receiving section. The garment-identification section... Agent: Goudreau Gage Dubuc
- Interchangeable retail display system and method thereof: An interchangeable retail display system comprising a base having a plurality of pucks for interchangeably receiving a plurality of support members, to which different kinds of display item supports can be interchangeably mounted, such that a myriad variety of displays can be achieved by combining different bases, with various assortments... Agent: Trojan Law Offices
- Workroom storage system: A space-efficient workroom organization system comprising a slotwall panel and/or slot track storage system with at least one repositionable slotwall or slot track mounted storage cabinet, and a workbench system comprising a workbench having a work surface and defining a storage recess beneath the work surface, with at least one... Agent: Whirlpool Patents Company - Md 0750
- Storage and display rack for packaged collectibles: A storage device for packaged collectibles permits a plurality of collectibles, pre-packaged within a clear acrylic envelope or blister and secured to an elongated, thin cardboard backing, to be stored and displayed in a secure manner within a plurality of elongate, vertically oriented, open-ended retaining channels. The retaining channels provide... Agent: Antony C. Edwards08/02/2007 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Product display tray: A product display tray configured for use on a shelf is disclosed. The product display tray includes a base and at least one side wall. The base includes a front end, a back end, a left side, a right side, a lower surface and an upper surface for supporting items.... Agent: Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
- Frame structure: The invention relates to a rack or frame structure for electronic cabinets, specifically for network cabinets and cabinet rows with high cabling densities. To ensure in the case of high stability unhindered access to a reception area and cable routing in each direction, two vertical members and four depth members... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC
- Shelf structure for loading computer equipment: A shelf structure for loading computer equipment is composed of at least more than four vertical beams including a first, second, third, and fourth vertical beams; and at least more than one shelf constituted by an inner arm and an outer arm, wherein exteriors of the inner arm are fixed... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Berner, LLP
- System and method for providing access to the keyboard and display assembly of rack mounted computing systems when the rack door remains closed: A small door or window within the front door of a computer system rack through which a shelf or drawer can slide in and out of the rack while the door remains closed and locked. A keyboard, display, and pointing device may be mounted on a tray which is mounted... Agent: Lawrence J. Furman
- Mini-environment pod device, an exposure apparatus and a device manufacturing method using the same: A pod attachable to an outside surface of a grounded electromagnetic-shielded chamber. The chamber has a door and a flange portion, around the door, on the outside surface and contains a micro-device manufacturing apparatus. The pod includes walls configured to contain a substrate and having an opening, the walls including... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto
- Merchandising system: A merchandising system is disclosed. The merchandising system provides for the presentation and storage of articles comprising a base having a front and a back, the base being configured to support the articles and defining a first space for containing the articles. In addition, the merchandising system comprises an assembly... Agent: Godfrey & Kahn S.c.
- Holder and transporter for fluid collecting tubes: A sample collection method and apparatus for holding and transporting tubes is provided which includes a fluid collection tube holder and transporter for use in holding and transporting fluid collection tubes. The tube holder includes an elongated body with a plurality of sleeves thereon for receiving and retaining a plurality... Agent: Fay Sharpe LLP
- Towel rack: A towel rack has two mounting base each having multiple sockets, multiple extension rods, multiple extension tubes and multiple optional connectors. The multiple extension rods are engaged the sockets to secure between the two bases. Each base has an upper and lower arms radially extending from the base and the... Agent: Kamrath & Associates P.A.
- Merchandise display implement: A merchandise display implement used while being hooked on a frame bar, including an opening portion capable of housing merchandise in a condition of rowing the same, a hanger portion to be hooked on the frame bar, and a supporting leg capable of being mounted on a plane surface is... Agent: Wood, Phillips, Katz, Clark & Mortimer
- Shelf divider: A display apparatus for holding a plurality of items and including a base and at least one shelf divider is disclosed. The base includes a front end, a back end, a left end, a right end, and an upper surface for supporting the items. The shelf divider is removably installable... Agent: Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
- Product management display system with retaining wall: A merchandise display system includes a base-and-divider assembly. The base-and-divider assembly includes a base portion adapted for operative coupling to a front rail, and a divider portion for dividing displayed merchandise into rows. The divider portion protrudes from the base portion such that the divider portion separates the base portion... Agent: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
- Reinforced and bolted rack truss: A rack truss for use in forming shelf-type storage racks which may be assembled at the site using bolts and/or which includes reinforcement at the lower level of the rack truss.... Agent: Niro, Scavone, Haller & Niro
- Rapidly assembleable and disassembleable display rack: Opposed walls of three hingedly attached grid walls are secured to one another by a first strap having folded back ends for partially encircling a segment of a wire element of each opposed grid wall. A second strap is placed adjacent the first strap with the ends of the second... Agent: C. Robert Von Hellens Cahill, Von Hellens & Glazer P.L.C
- Sports clothes drying rack: A base for supporting an upstanding post having a first base member and at least one second base member. The first base member includes a first socket portion and a first support portion. Each second base member includes a second socket portion and a second support portion. The first and... Agent: Ogilvy Renault LLPPrevious industry: Liquid purification or separation
Next industry: Traversing hoists
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Supports: racks patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Supports: racks patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Supports: racks patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.1903 seconds