|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
12/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices December patent applications/inventions, industry category 12/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 12/27/2012 > 3 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories.
- Positive displacement rotary pumps with improved cooling: Various rotary pumps are disclosed that are designed to pump viscous fluids or slurries. Often, the seals of such pumps can become over heated. The disclosed pumps include slots disposed in the rotors and/or slots disposed in the openings through which the drive and driven shafts task so that some... Agent: Wright Flow Technologies Limited
- Split discharge vane pump and fluid metering system therefor: A split discharge vane pump is disclosed having a pump body that includes an interior pumping chamber having a central axis and defining a continuous peripheral cam surface, the cam surface including four quadrantal cam segments, wherein diametrically opposed cam segments have identical cam profiles, and each cam segment defines... Agent: Goodrich Pump & Engine Control Systems, Inc.
- Oil pump: An oil pump is increased to inhibit noise generation and durability is also improved. The oil pump includes a pump body, an inner rotor having outer teeth, and an outer rotor having inner teeth. A maximum partition portion is formed between a trailing end side of an intake port and... Agent: Yamada Manufacturing Co., Ltd.12/20/2012 > 1 patent applications in 1 patent subcategories.
- Positive displacement expander and refrigeration cycle apparatus including positive displacement expander: Disclosed is a positive displacement expander equipped with an expansion mechanism in which power is generated using fluid energy produced while a high-pressure fluid, supplied to a plurality of expansion chambers partitioned by an orbiting scroll or a rolling piston, is being expanded and decompressed. The expander includes a communicating... Agent: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation12/13/2012 > 7 patent applications in 6 patent subcategories.
- Method and device for adjusting the compression in a vane cell pump: A method for adjusting the compression in the vane cell chambers in the compression region of a vane cell pump for conveying pasty substance, in particular sausage meat, and a corresponding vane cell pump, wherein the compression is adjusted by changing the guide of the vane.... Agent: Albert Handtmann Maschinenfabrik Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Supplemental compounding control valve for rotary engine: A rotary engine includes a first transfer duct between a first rotor section and a second rotor section. A second transfer duct is between the second rotor section and the first rotor section. A supplemental compounding control valve selectively controls communication between the first transfer duct and the second transfer... Agent:
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor includes a fixed scroll, an orbiting scroll and an injection passage. Each scroll has an end plate and a spiral lap. The scrolls mesh with each other to form a compression chamber. The injection passage supplies intermediate pressure refrigerant and refrigeration oil separated from discharged refrigerant to... Agent: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Scroll-type fluid machine: A scroll-type fluid machine reduces intrusion of abrasion powders, generated by sliding of a conductor causing an orbiting scroll side and a fixed scroll side to be conducted, into a compression chamber, and improves reliability of a compressor. The scroll-type machine includes a casing, a fixed scroll having a flange... Agent: Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- Double internal gear pump: A double internal gear pump has two internal gear pumps having a common pump shaft. A partition is formed between the two internal gear pumps, and the partition has a frustoconical circumferential surface which contacts an opposing surface in a sealing manner in a pump housing. Pump inlets and pump... Agent:
- Rotary cylinder device: Disclosed is a small rotary cylinder device wherein friction loss is reduced and energy is conserved by reducing effects of a reaction force applied from cylinders to pistons, which is incorporated in a piston composite body and which linearly reciprocates, the piston composite body being eccentrically connected to a first... Agent:
- Engine oil pump: An engine oil pump, may include a plunge pool formed in a pump case and preventing a rapid change in pressure of oil when the oil may be discharged through an oil discharge portion that may be a cross-section expansion section by generating vortex flux when oil, which may be... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company12/06/2012 > 5 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories.
- Compressor having wire retainer: A compressor comprising a shell, a compression mechanism disposed within the shell, a drive shaft for operating the compression mechanism, and a motor for driving the drive shaft. A terminal is secured to the shell for delivering electric current to at least one of the compression mechanism and the motor.... Agent: Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is characterized in that by reducing an Oldham ring 57 and an orbiting scroll 12 in size, a compressing mechanism 4 is reduced in size, a pair of scroll-side keys 57b are disposed at locations deviated from each other from a diameter line of the ring portion... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Oil pump: An oil pump includes: a rotor chamber; an outer rotor; and an inner rotor. A partition surface between a starting end side of the intake port and a terminal end side of the discharge port is set as a first seal land. An intake groove portion that projects from the... Agent: Yamada Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Sealing device, and pump device using same: A sealing device is constructed by a seal ring and a back ring, the back ring is constructed by a lip packing provided with an inner lip and an outer lip in one end portion in an axial direction of an annular base portion, and is provided with an annular... Agent: Nok Corporation
- Rotary compressor: A rotary compressor includes a first compressing unit and a second compressing unit arranged one on top of another with a partition board therebetween. The partition board is provided with a vertical hole and a horizontal hole. After the front end of an injection copper tube to inject a refrigerant... Agent: Fujitsu General LimitedPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08663 seconds