|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
11/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices November recently filed with US Patent Office 11/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 11/29/2012 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Variable displacement pump: A variable displacement pump includes: a first urging member arranged to urge the cam ring in a direction to increase the eccentric amount; a second urging member arranged to urge the cam ring in a direction to decrease the eccentric amount; a control hydraulic chamber arranged to receive a discharge... Agent: Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Compressor: A compressor includes a main body having in a housing a vane back-pressure space configured to project a vane forming a compression room for compressing gas, and a centrifugal oil separator, wherein a discharge section to which the gas from the oil separator is ejected is formed in the housing,... Agent:11/22/2012 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Cycloid rotor engine: A rotary engine has a cycloid rotor and a sealing grid including a face seal that rotates with the rotor, and including other seals that do not rotate with the rotor. As the rotor rotates within a housing, the rotor, housing and seal grid form at least one working chamber... Agent: Liquidpiston, Inc.
- Sealed scroll compressor for helium: A sealed scroll compressor for helium having a stationary scroll, an orbiting scroll, and an oil-injection mechanism. The oil-injection mechanism has an oil-injection pipe arranged to pass through a sealed container and connected to an oil-injection port, and the opening of the oil-injection port is arranged at a bottom surface... Agent: Hitachi Appliances, Inc.11/15/2012 > 6 patent applications in 3 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Compressor, engine or pump with a piston translating along a circular path: Described herein is a device comprising: a chamber wall comprising outer and inner surfaces, wherein the inner surface encloses a lobed chamber with a plurality of lobes and the inner surface comprises segments of arcuate surfaces, each of the segments of arcuate surfaces being tangent with its immediate neighboring segments,... Agent:
- Heat engine: The present invention relates to a heat engine having a housing. A generally triangular shaped rotor can drive an offset crank as it eccentrically rotates within the housing. Two inlets with valves and two exhausts are provided. The volume between each face of the rotor and the housing defines three... Agent:
- Composite metal-polymer bushing and crankshaft assembly: An assembly includes a composite metal-polymer bushing having an outer metal layer with an inner surface, metal particles sintered to the inner surface, a polymer material between the metal particles, a finished interior surface collectively defined by the polymer material and exposed portions of the metal particles, a plurality of... Agent: Trane International Inc.
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor includes fixed and movable scrolls, each scroll having a spiral lap placed on one surface of a plate. The lap of the fixed scroll and the lap of the movable scroll are interlocked to form a compression chamber between the laps of the scrolls which are adjacent... Agent: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Scroll type fluid machine: To realize an increase in lifespan and a reduction in cost in an interlocking mechanism that causes a driving scroll and a driven scroll to rotate synchronously, a through hole is drilled into a peripheral edge portion of a driving scroll side end plate, and a pin member is fixed... Agent: Anest Iwata Corporation
- Screw spindle machine and method of manufacturing the same: A screw spindle machine having a tubular casing (10) that is made of cast metal and is lined with a wear resistant layer (16), with the wear resistant layer (16) being encapsulated in a steel shell (20) that matches the outer peripheral shape of the layer (16).... Agent: Brinkmann Pumpen K.h. Brinkmann Gmbh & Co. Kg11/08/2012 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Progressing cavity gas pump and progressing cavity gas pumping method: A progressing cavity gas pump with a stator which has a stator interior with an elastomeric inner surface as well as a gas outlet and a gas inlet, between which a pump delivery direction is defined, and with a rotor which engages with the stator interior, wherein below the stator,... Agent:
- Compressor: A compressor including a compression mechanism configured and positioned to receive vapor from an intake passage and provide compressed vapor to a discharge passage. An opening is positioned in the compression mechanism in fluid communication with the discharge passage. A valve has an aperture formed therein, the aperture configured and... Agent: Johnson Controls Technology Company11/01/2012 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Vane pump: A vane cell pump having an over vane pump associated with a first consumer and an under vane pump including an under vane pressure area and an under vane suction area which is connected to the over vane pump. The under vane pressure area is separated from the under vane... Agent: Ixetic Bad Homburg Gmbh
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is provided that may include a fixed scroll having a fixed wrap, an orbiting scroll engaged with the fixed wrap to define a compression chamber, a rotation shaft having a shaft portion eccentrically located with respect to the orbiting scroll, a pin portion located at an end... Agent:Previous industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.01746 seconds