|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
09/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices September class, title,number 09/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 09/29/2011 > 6 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Multifunction rotary machine with deformable rhomb: A rotary machine with a deformable rhomb, includes a housing defining a stator for receiving a rotor which is a deformable rhomb in contact, with or without clearance, with the internal surface of the housing, the deformable rhomb including a plurality of pistons, preferably four pistons, connected one after the... Agent: Vincent Genissieux
- Compressor having a shutdown valve: A scroll compressor includes a discharge valve assembly having a valve member, a valve stop supported within the compressor shell and including an aperture therethrough and a communication member. The communication member defines a fluid passage extending into the discharge chamber from the valve stop toward the first discharge outlet... Agent:
- Hybrid pump for delivering a liquid pump medium: The invention relates to a hybrid pump for delivering a liquid pump medium, comprising a rotor consisting of substantially non-elastic plastic, which is situated in the pump chamber and can rotate about a rotor axis. Said rotor has a base plate associated with the lower lateral surface of the pump... Agent: Horn Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Fluid rotary machine: The invention concerns a fluid rotary machine (1) with a housing (2), a shaft (3) projecting from the housing (2), and being rotatable around an axis (4) and forming part of a movement chain, and a sensor arrangement (10) comprising a transmitter (12) and a receiver (15). It is endeavoured... Agent: Sauer-danfoss Aps
- Fluid rotary machine with a sensor arrangement: The invention concerns a fluid rotary machine (1) with a housing (2), a shaft (3) led out of the housing (2) and a sensor arrangement (10) comprising a transmitter (12) in active connection with the shaft (3), and a receiver (15). It is endeavoured to arrange the sensor arrangement in... Agent: Sauer-danfoss Aps
- Rotary compressor: Provided is a rotary compressor capable of reducing oil exiting a refrigerant discharge pipe by regulating positions of a discharge hole and an opening of the refrigerant discharge pipe to be predetermined positions. According to the concept of the invention, a rotary compressor includes: a driving element which is provided... Agent: Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd.09/22/2011 > 2 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories.
- Powder metal scroll hub joint: A scroll component including a spiral scroll wrap, a baseplate having a first major surface coupled to the scroll wrap and a second opposing major surface comprising a protruding pilot extending a distance from the baseplate, and a hub fastened to the baseplate adjacent to the protruding pilot. A method... Agent: Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- Rotary pump: A housing includes a pump chamber, which rotatably receives an inner rotor and an outer rotor that define a pressure chamber therebetween. An inlet port of the housing is communicated with the pressure chamber to supply fluid into the pressure chamber. An outlet port of the housing is communicated with... Agent: Denso Corporation09/15/2011 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Fuel pump for internal combustion engines: A fuel pump is disclosed, especially a prefeed pump for feeding aircraft fuel to the high pressure pump, wherein the form-fit connection between the drive shaft (4) and the driven impeller (2) is produced by a regular, convex, triangular polygonal contour having rounded-off lateral faces and corner faces, the drive... Agent: Thielert Aircraft Engines Gmbh
- Vane pump apparatus: Disclosed herein is a vane pump apparatus. The disclosed vane pump apparatus comprises a housing having an outlet channel; a reservoir tank which stores working oil and which is coupled to the housing; and a vane pump installed inside the reservoir tank to discharge the compressed working oil to the... Agent: Shin Woo Co., Ltd.
- Tooth profile for rotors of positive displacement external gear pumps: The present invention deals with the analytical definition of a tooth profile for rotors used in gear pumps. The purpose is to obtain a pump characterised by noiseless operation, minimisation of vibrations and pressure overoscillations generated in operating conditions at the beginning and end of life, and high specific displacement,... Agent:
- Gas compressor: A gas compressor includes a cylinder block, a rear side block, a front side block, a cylinder chamber segmented by the above three blocks, a rotor provided in the cylinder chamber, vane slots formed on the rotor, vanes inserted into the vane slots, and a suction hole provided on at... Agent: Calsonic Kansel Corporation09/08/2011 > 4 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Rotary compressor-expander systems and associated methods of use and manufacture, including two-lobed rotor systems: The present technology is directed generally to rotary displacement systems and associated methods of use and manufacture. The systems can be used to compress and/or expand compressible fluids. In some embodiments, the rotary displacement systems include a chamber housing having a pressure-modifying chamber with a first port and a second... Agent:
- Shaft mounted counterweight, method and scroll compressor incorporating same: A counterweight mounted to a drive shaft in a scroll compressor is provided. The drive shaft has a central annular segment generally concentric about the central axis and an eccentric annular segment offset from the central axis that can be used for driving the movable scroll compressor body. A counterweight... Agent: Bitzer Kuhlmaschinenbau Gmbh
- Downhole positive displacement motor: A downhole positive displacement motor converts hydraulic fluid pressure into rotational torque. The motor includes a non-helical rotor and stator, and upper and lower valve assemblies each comprising cylindrical rotating and stationary elements which define longitudinal passages. The timing of alignment of the passages creates pressure in power pockets in... Agent: Canasonics Inc.
- Vacuum pump: The invention relates to a vacuum pump, in particular a vane cell pump, having a housing in which a suction space is provided, and a housing passage opening into the suction space, wherein a suction non-return valve opening to the outside or into an external vacuum space is arranged in... Agent:09/01/2011 > 3 patent applications in 2 patent subcategories.
- Scroll compressor bodies with scroll tip seals and extended thrust region: A scroll compressor includes scroll compressor bodies with axial tip seals projecting from the respective scroll ribs of fixed and movable scroll compressor bodies. An extended thrust region is provided in surrounding relation to an inner axial tip sealing region to provide for carrying thrust loads in the event that... Agent: Bitzer Scroll Inc.
- Pump: A pump, particularly a vane-type pump, including a rotor guiding at least one vane and resting against at least one pressure plate, which has at least one pressure through-hole and at least one under-vane through-hole, the holes being connected to a pressure outlet provided in a housing of the pump... Agent:
- Pump unit: A pump unit of a vane-type pump having no dedicated housing including a drive shaft, a rotor that interacts with the drive shaft and accommodates vanes, a contour ring surrounding the rotor, and a first and a second side plate which are disposed laterally of the contour ring.... Agent: Ixetic Bad Homburg GmbhPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.5599 seconds