|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
04/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices April category listing, related patent applications 04/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 04/28/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. category listing, related patent applications
- Variable displacement vane pump: A variable displacement vane pump having various construction arrangements, including a low pressure supply passage constantly connecting an inlet passage and an other of a first fluid pressure chamber and second fluid pressure chamber; a low pressure introduction port formed in the other of the pump body and the rear... Agent:
- Single screw compressor and a method for processing a screw rotor: In a screw rotor (40), a first suction-side area (45) is formed in a first side wall surface (42) of a spiral groove (41). In the first side wall surface (42), a portion extending from a start point to a point until immediately before a compression chamber (23) is in... Agent:04/21/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. category listing, related patent applications
- Method and apparatus for establishing clearances in scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is provided having appropriate clearance for movement of the orbiting scroll member. Clearance is provided without requiring contact between the crankcase, which supports the orbiting scroll, and the non-orbiting scroll member. Clearance is established during the assembly process using installation tooling that establishes locations of components using... Agent:
- Thermally compensated scroll machine: A compressor may include first and second scroll members and a compensation member. The first scroll member may include a first end plate and a first spiral wrap extending therefrom. The second scroll member may include a second end plate and a second spiral wrap. The second end plate may... Agent: Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- Drill motor assebly: A stator for use with a drill rotor, the stator formed at least in part by a ceramic and/or cermet reinforced alloy material.... Agent:04/14/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. category listing, related patent applications
- Geroller hydraulic motor with anti-cogging structure: A hydraulic motor 10 receives pressurized fluid from a source 98 controlled by a human operator to convert the energy in the hydraulic fluid to a rotational output to propel a drive wheel 91 of a machine 90. The hydraulic motor 10 includes an end cover 11, a manifold 12,... Agent: Parker Hannifin Corporation04/07/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories. category listing, related patent applications
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor includes an orbiting scroll member, a non-orbiting scroll member, a spacing block, and an annular pressure piece. The non-orbiting scroll member is disposed on the orbiting scroll member. The spacing block has a first annular recess and at least one first through hole. The spacing block is... Agent: Industrial Technology Research InstitutePrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.05029 seconds