|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
03/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices March listing by industry category 03/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/31/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll pump with isolation barrier: Scroll pumping apparatus includes a first scroll element and a second scroll element; a drive mechanism operatively coupled to the second scroll element for producing orbiting motion of the second scroll element relative to the first scroll element, the drive mechanism having an axis of rotation; and an isolation element... Agent:
- Rotary compressor and manufacturing method of the same: There is disclosed a rotary compressor which delays a pressure rise on a high pressure chamber side in a cylinder of a rotary compression element to decrease a high pressure load applied to a roller and a rotary shaft, thereby improving performance. In the rotary compressor including a sealed container... Agent: Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd.
- Screw compression apparatus: A screw compression apparatus (1) in which the bearing lifespan is unaffected by the properties of the target gas being compressed comprises: a screw compressor (2) in which a rotor shaft of a screw rotor (6) that is rotatably housed to compress a target gas together with a rotor lubricating... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Kobe Seiko Sho(kobe Steel Ltd)03/24/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Oil return valve for a scroll compressor: A valve for selectively allowing the return of oil from a discharge plenum to a suction plenum includes a passage which is selectively opened or blocked by a valve spool. The valve spool sees a pressure from a discharge pressure location upstream of a discharge check valve on one face,... Agent:
- Two-stage rotary expander, expander-integrated compressor, and refrigeration cycle apparatus: An expander-integrated compressor (100) includes: a compression mechanism (2) for compressing a working fluid; an expansion mechanism (3) for expanding a working fluid; and a shaft (5) that couples the compression mechanism (2) and the expansion mechanism (3). The expansion mechanism (3) includes a variable vane mechanism (60). The variable... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Scroll fluid machine: To provide a higher sealing capability irrespective of the pressure difference between compression chambers, lips having leading ends extended toward the inner surface of a recessed groove are formed. At least some of the lips have a base end that is shaped to reduce rigidity against extension of the lips.... Agent: Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- Single screw compressor: In a single screw compressor, gates (51) of gate rotors (50) are to be engaged with spiral grooves (41) of a screw rotor (40). In each spiral groove (41) of the screw rotor (40), an area extending from a start point of the spiral groove (41) to a position in... Agent:03/17/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is provided in which the amount of lubricant oil supply is appropriately controlled over a low to high rotational frequency range of the scroll compressor. The scroll compressor has an oil supply unit and an oil supply passage. The oil supply unit includes a small hole with... Agent: Hitachi Appliances, Inc.
- Optimized discharge port for scroll compressor with tip seals: A scroll compressor having a first compressor body with a first base, a first rib that projects from the first base, and a discharge port. A second compressor body has a second base and a second rib projecting from the second base. The first and second ribs are mutually received... Agent: Bitzer Scroll, Inc.
- Vane pump: An oil supply groove 12 in communication with a pump room 2A is formed above a bearing 2B of a housing 2, and an open air groove 14 in communication with an atmospheric air is formed at a position rotated around the bearing 2B by 90° from the oil supply... Agent: Taiho Kogyo Co., Ltd.03/10/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Rotary compressor and method: An aspect of the present disclosure involves a rotary compressor that is primarily optimized for use without the need for liquid lubricants, such as in the flow path of the fluid being compressed, and is efficient and quiet to use. The compressors described herein are efficient, run quietly, use less... Agent:
- Injection tubes for injection of fluid into a scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is provided with injection tubes which extend through an upper shell and into a fixed scroll member. The injection tubes are fixed relative to the fixed scroll member, and may be press-fit or otherwise secured. This arrangement simplifies the provision of injection ports into a scroll compressor.... Agent:
- Scroll compressor capacity modulation with solenoid mounted outside a compressor shell: At least one bypass opening is formed in a base of a scroll member, and communicates with at least one compression chamber. The bypass opening communicates with a passage leading to a suction pressure chamber within a compressor shell. A valve includes an element electrically powered to move between a... Agent:
- Motor-driven compressor: A motor-driven compressor includes a compression mechanism, an electric motor, a compressor housing, a conductive member, a terminal base, an insulating member, a connection terminal, a wire assembly, a terminal housing, first and second holes formed through the terminal housing and first and second seal members. The conductive member extends... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toyota Jidoshokki
- Optimized helix angle rotors for roots-style supercharger: A Roots-type blower has first and second meshed, lobed rotors disposed in first and second chambers of a housing. Each lobe has first and second axially facing end surfaces defining a twist angle that is a function, at least partially, of the number of lobes on each rotor, and each... Agent: Eaton Corporation03/03/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Rotary lobe pump with angular gear: The invention relates to a rotary lobe pump for conveying solids-laden fluids engendered in agriculture, in which the conveyed fluid volume flow adapts itself to different operating modes. For improved self-priming, the rotary lobe pump is preferably designed for vertical mounting of the rotary lobes, wherein an angular gear is... Agent:
- Scroll compressor: There is disclosed a scroll compressor which can lower the noise level of a harsh frequency without taking a lot of troubles. In a sealed container, a scroll compression element and an electromotive element are provided. The scroll compression element is constituted of a fixed scroll including a vertically provided... Agent:
- Low-pressure pump: The invention relates to a low pressure pump/vacuum pump for gaseous media, comprising two interacting combs the teeth of which are configured as cycloidal components, the duplicate compressor stages being interconnected. A power unit of the pumps/compressors is driven and the power unit of the other pump/compressor, which is arranged... Agent:
- Refrigerant compressor and refrigerating cycle device: A refrigerant compressor includes a first layer (24) composed of a single layer of chromium, a second layer (25) composed of an alloy layer of chromium and tungsten carbide, a third layer (26) composed of an amorphous carbon layer containing at least one of tungsten and tungsten carbide, and a... Agent:Previous industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.24714 seconds