|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/24/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Oldham coupling: A rotary compressor including a housing, a first scroll member, a second scroll member in meshing engagement with the first scroll member, and an Oldham coupling coupled to the second scroll member to inhibit the relative rotational movement between the first scroll member and the second scroll member. The Oldham... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Compressor: [Disclosure of the Invention] A compressor comprises a scroll compressing mechanism provided with a fixed scroll having an end plate and a scroll body projecting from the end plate and a movable scroll having an end plate and a scroll body projecting from the end plate and meshing with the... Agent: Baker Botts LLP C/o Intellectual Property Department
- Scroll compressor: A compressor may include a shell assembly, a first scroll member, and a second scroll member. The first scroll member may be located within the shell assembly and may include a first end plate and a first spiral wrap extending from a first side of the first end plate. The... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C02/17/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Balanced pressure, variable displacement, dual lobe, single ring, vane pump: A pump including a pressure plate having two inlets and outlets, wherein each inlet has an auxiliary intake port in fluid communication with the inlet, and each outlet has an auxiliary discharge port in fluid communication with the outlet, and a cam/rotor assembly attached to the pressure plate. The cam/rotor... Agent: Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren P.C.
- Variable-volume internal gear pump: The invention relates to a variable-volume internal gear pump, in particular for use as an engine lubrication pump for automobiles. The internal gear pump comprises a housing (7, 10) and a rotor set chamber (40) formed therein comprising a low pressure chamber (17) and a high pressure chamber (18) for... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Automatic volume ratio variation for a rotary screw compressor: A valve for varying volume ratio in a screw compressor to balance a compression pocket pressure and a discharge pressure in the screw compressor comprises a valve body and a reed valve. The valve body defines a duct and an auxiliary port. The duct includes an open end in communication... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP - Carrier02/10/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Compressor having capacity modulation system: A compressor includes first and second scroll members, a structure supporting the second scroll member, and a first piston. The first scroll member includes a first end plate and a first spiral wrap. The second scroll member includes a second end plate and a second spiral wrap engaged with the... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Scroll compressor: The present invention relates to a scroll compressor, including: a hermetic container, refrigerant flowing in and out of which; a driving unit installed in the hermetic container to rotate a rotation axis; an orbiting scroll fixed to the rotation axis and rotated with the rotation axis; and a fixed scroll... Agent: Ked & Associates, LLP
- Scroll compressor with radially configured motor winding: A scroll compressor is more economically constructed and operated. The scroll compressor includes an orbiting scroll member, a non-orbiting scroll member, and a single phase electric motor, the single phase electric motor further includes a rotor, a stator having a plurality of slots, the stator being mounted concentrically with the... Agent: Maginot, Moore & Beck, LLP Chase Tower
- Scroll type fluid machine: A scroll type fluid machine having a rotation-preventing member extending between at least one of a fixed scroll and a housing which form a non-orbiting part and a movable scroll and preventing rotation of the movable scroll, and also having a mechanism for making the rotation-preventing member movable, the mechanism... Agent: Baker Botts LLP C/o Intellectual Property Department
- Gear pump for viscous media: A gear pump for moving elastomeric material includes a housing, a first beveled gear, a second beveled gear, and a drive mechanism. The housing has first and second side plates, an internal gear chamber, a material inlet communicating with the chamber, and a material outlet communicating with the chamber. The... Agent: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Intellectual Property Department 82302/03/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Crank joint linked radial and circumferential oscillating rotating piston device: Axially protruding, centrally cooled pistons rotate around a stationary rotation axis within a cylindrical main chamber. Hinged to each piston is a slider in a radial guide that is steadily rotating around another offset stationary rotation axis. As the pistons are individually accelerated and decelerated via the guides, sliders and... Agent: Idepa Inc. Attn: Johannes Schneeberger
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor is provided with a buffer portion (113b) having an increased diameter at an intermediate part of a discharge port (113). A refrigerant discharged from compression chambers (p) is introduced into the buffer portion (113b), and temporarily stays thereat. Then, the refrigerant is discharged to a discharge plenum... Agent: Ked & Associates, LLP
- Scroll fluid machine: A scroll fluid machine that suppresses fluctuations in a port aperture area during each revolution of an orbiting scroll. Suction ports for sucking in a working fluid are disposed on a second base plate to have openings in a vicinity of a winding start end portion of a second spiral... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Positive displacement machine according to the spiral principle: In a positive displacement machine for compressible media, having a spiral-shaped feed chamber (11) arranged in a housing (7b) between cylinder walls (14, 15), a spiral-shaped displacement body is composed of a disc (2) with spiral-shaped strips (3). The strips (3) are held eccentrically with respect to the housing, in... Agent: Henry M Feiereisen, LLC Henry M Feiereisen
- Rotary compressor: According to one embodiment, a rotary compressor includes a compressor housing, a compressing unit, a motor, and an oil supply mechanism. The compressor housing has an inlet and an outlet of refrigerant. The compressing unit compresses refrigerant sucked in from the inlet. The motor drives the compressing unit through a... Agent: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP
- Device with rotary pistons that can be used as a compressor, a pump, a vacuum pump, a turbine, a motor and as other driving and driven hydraulic-pneumatic machines: Generally, depending on the type of construction, it consists of a piston housing (11) or piston housing (11a) with inlet-outlet connections (20), a gear housing (9), a separating wall (7) or separating wall (7a), front cover (12) and a rear cover (1) connected to each other by bolts screwed in... Agent: Kan Kuan ChuanPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08759 seconds