|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
12/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices December patent applications/inventions, industry category 12/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 12/30/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Variable capacity vane pump with dual control chambers: A variable capacity vane pump is provided, the pump having a pump control ring which is moveable to alter the capacity of the pump and the pump can be operated at either of at least two selected equilibrium pressures. The pump ring is moved by at least first and second... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Progressing cavity pump adapted for pumping of compressible fluids: A progressing cavity pump adapted for pumping of compressible fluids, comprising an inner rotor (1) having a number of thread-starts (Z) together with an adapted stator or outer rotor (2) provided with one extra thread-start (Z+1), wherein a number of, in principle closed pump cavities (6) are formed which are... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Compressor: A compressor is configured to compress a refrigerant and use a lubricating oil. The compressor includes a compression mechanism configured to compress the refrigerant, a driving shaft configured to rotate about a rotation axis in order to drive the compression mechanism, a slide bearing slidably supporting the driving shaft, a... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Scroll compressor comprising oil separating driving shaft: The present invention relates to a scroll compressor, with an oil-separating drive shaft, that comprises a housing a fixed scroll which is installed inside the housing, a orbiting scroll which orbits around the fixed scroll, and a drive shaft which drives the orbiting scroll. In the orbiting scroll, a discharge... Agent: Ballard Spahr LLP
- Oil-cooled type screw compressor: Provided is an oil-cooled type screw compressor having a compressor body for compressing a suction gas and discharging the compressed gas. The compressor body comprises rotor shafts mounted individually on screw rotors in a rotor casing and extending to the two sides of the screw rotors, disc-shaped thrust plates for... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Vane pump: In a vane pump, a communication groove that provides communication between a communication hole and a discharge port is formed in an outer side face of a rear housing. An opening of the communication groove is blocked by a fitting face of a control valve case. A back-pressure introduction passage... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Screw compressor: A screw compressor includes a screw rotor, a gate rotor and an injection mechanism. The screw rotor is provided with multiple helical grooves. The gate rotor is provided with multiple gates meshing with the helical grooves to form at least one compression chamber between at least one of the helical... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP12/23/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Arrangement including a gear pump: An arrangement including a gear pump (1), comprising a pump housing (10), two meshing gear wheels (11, 12) contained in the pump housing (10) and two shafts (2, 3) which are operatively connected to the gear wheels (11, 12) and extend through the pump housing (10), is disclosed wherein the... Agent: Antonelli, Terry, Stout & Kraus, LLP
- Method of controlling a gear pump as well as an application of the method: A method of controlling a gear pump comprising two meshing gear wheels (11, 12), wherein the two gear wheels (11, 12) are driven via respective shafts (2, 3) each by a drive unit (7, 8). A current position of the one gear wheel (11, 12) is determined with respect to... Agent: Antonelli, Terry, Stout & Kraus, LLP
- Pump apparatus: A pump apparatus includes a pump housing; a drive shaft; a pump element; a cam ring arranged to vary an inherent discharge amount based on the eccentric amount of the cam ring; a steering state sensing section configured to sense or estimate a steering angle, a steering angular speed or... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Progressing cavity pump/motor: A progressing cavity pump/motor includes a stator tube (12), a rotor (20) within the stator tube, and a coupling assembly (30) interconnecting the upper and lower rotor sections. The coupling includes a drive adapter (32) and a socket adapter (36) for transmitting torque between the upper and lower rotor sections,... Agent: Loren G. Helmreich
- Fluid machinery: A fluid machinery includes a rotary mechanism, an annular back pressure chamber and an oil passage. The rotary mechanism includes first and second cooperating members, each including an engaging member extending from an end plate, with the cooperating members being arranged to oscillate relative to each in order to change... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Pump assembly for synchronous pressurization of two fluid circuits: The invention relates to a pump assembly for the synchronous pressurization of two fluid circuits. Two internal gear pumps are disposed together in a pump housing and rotationally driven by drive shafts thereof. Pinions of the pumps are located in an associated pump chamber and engage in an internal gear... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.12/16/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Progressing cavity pump/motor: A progressing cavity pump/motor includes an upper stator tube (14), a lower stator tube (16), a rotor (20) sitting between the upper and lower stator tubes, and a coupling assembly (30) interconnecting the stator tubes comprising an outer sleeve (32), an inner sleeve (36) and a nut (60) for threaded... Agent: Loren G. Helmreich
- Friction drive pump for transfer cases, etc.: A pump having an actuator mounted on a rotatable shaft, and a pump mounted on the shaft, which is selectively engageable with the actuator. When the actuator is actuated, the pump will receive rotational force from the shaft, creating a pumping action.... Agent: Warn, Hoffmann, Miller & Ozga, P.C.
- Liquid pump: The invention relates to a liquid pump having a pump housing, a pump unit for generating a pilot pressure, a drive shaft used to drive the pump unit and guided out of the pump housing on a drive/output side, and a sealing unit sealing the passage. When the liquid pump... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.12/09/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Self-triggering rotor for pneumatic paddle motor: A rotor for pneumatic paddle motor is described, comprising a plurality of segments (50) separated by radial grooves (5) adapted to slidably house paddles (4). Each segment (50) includes a surface external edge (9, 9′) consisting of a convex portion (10) joined to at least one concave abutment (11, 11′).... Agent: J. Rodman Steele Novak Druce & Quigg LLP
- Revolving vane compressor and method for its manufacture: A revolving vane compressor comprising: a cylinder having a cylinder longitudinal axis of rotation, a rotor mounted within the cylinder and having a rotor longitudinal axis of rotation, the rotor longitudinal axis and the cylinder longitudinal axis being spaced from each other for relative movement between the rotor and the... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Rotary compressor: A rotary compressor includes a casing (1), a cylinder block (2), a rotor (3), a sliding plate (4), and a discharge valve (7). A suction port (6) and a discharge port (8) are provided on the casing (1). A rotating center axis of the cylinder block (2) deflects from a... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Screw compressor: The invention revealed a screw compressor and its electrical control system and related control methods. The system comprises a power module, a high-low (tension) transformer and a compressor wiring control circuit. The high-low (tension) transformer connects the power module to provide at least two different voltages: low voltage and high... Agent: Kile Park Goekjian Reed & Mcmanus
- Oscillating variable displacement ring pump: An oscillating variable displacement ring pump provides both positive and variable displacement. A housing circumscribes a pump chamber. The pump chamber encases an oscillating ring driven by a crank assembly. The ring encircles an end of the crank assembly. The crank assembly includes an annular spacer that rolls inside the... Agent: Jean M. Macheledt12/02/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Water-cooled oil-free air compressor: A water-cooled oil-free air compressor which features compactness and ensures improved productivity and maintainability. The compressor is an oil-free screw compressor which includes a low pressure stage compressor body, an intercooler for water-cooling the compressed air discharged from the low pressure stage compressor body, a high pressure stage compressor body... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Compressor having piston assembly: A compressor includes orbiting and non-orbiting scrolls forming first and second fluid pockets therebetween. First and second ports are disposed in the non-orbiting scroll and radially spaced apart from each other. The first port communicates with the first pocket at a first radial position and the second port communicates with... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Variable capacity vane pump: A variable capacity vane pump has a plurality of vanes radially extendably installed in their respective slots that are arranged in a circumferential direction in a rotor, a cam ring rockably provided on a supporting surface in a pump body and forming a plurality of pump chambers at an inner... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Scroll-type compressor: A scroll-type compressor whose capacity can be easily changed and with which an inconvenience can be prevented is provided. A scroll-type compressor includes a fixed scroll having a first spiral-shaped wall member provided upright on a side surface of a first end plate, and an orbiting scroll having a second... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Screw compressors: A screw compressor includes a housing, a motor stator, a motor rotor, a helical screw rotor, a motor rotor stop, a screw fastener, and a third bearing. The helical screw rotor includes an extension section, a motor coupling section, a first supporting section, a helical screw section, and a second... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLCPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.10222 seconds