|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
09/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices September class, title,number 09/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 09/30/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories. class, title,number
- Gerotor apparatus for a quasi-isothermal brayton cycle engine: According to one embodiment of the invention, an engine system comprises a housing, an outer gerotor, an inner gerotor, a tip inlet port, a face inlet port, and a tip outlet port. The housing has a first sidewall, a second sidewall, a first endwall, and a second endwall. The outer... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Compressor: A compressor is provided with a substantially cylindrical housing. Inside the housing is a motor housing having a substantially cylindrical shape and a compressor housing having a substantially cylindrical shape. The motor housing and the compressor housing are connected or fit into the housing with a frictional connection to prevent... Agent: Mcnees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Gear pump: A gear pump includes: a pump chamber formed in the housing; a gear disposed in the pump chamber; a side plate disposed between a wall of the pump chamber and the gear, and arranged to seal a side surface of the gear, the side plate including an annular receiving portion... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Internal gear pump for a brake system: The invention relates to an internal gear pump for a brake system, in the pump housing of which an internally toothed ring gear and a pinion meshing with the toothing of the ring gear are pivotally supported about parallel axes. As a result the toothing thereof limits an approximately crescent-shaped... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Single screw compressor structure: A single screw compressor structure includes a screw rotor and a casing. The screw rotor has a plurality of helical grooves formed in an outer peripheral surface thereof. The a casing houses the screw rotor. The screw rotor includes a main tapered portion having a tapered outer diameter that becomes... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Double gear pump: In a double gear pump that is provided with a drive gear; two driven gears that are oppositely arranged with the drive gear therebetween, a first bearing that supports a drive shaft of the drive gear; and a second and a third bearings that support rotating shafts of the two... Agent: Ostrolenk Faber Gerb & Soffen
- Screw compressor: In order to obtain a screw compressor which is small in size and weight and has ease of maintenance and high reliability, the screw compressor comprises a screw rotor, a low-pressure-side bearing and a high-pressure-side bearing which support the screw rotor, a motor which drives the screw rotor, a motor... Agent: Antonelli, Terry, Stout & Kraus, LLP09/23/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories. class, title,number
- progressing cavity pump with several pump sections: A progressing cavity pump comprises at least an inner pump rotor enclosed by at least an outer pump rotor so as to collectively form one or more, in principle, separate pump cavities which, according to known geometric principles, will be moved axially through the pump upon bringing the rotors into... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Shaft bearings, compressor with same, and methods: A bearing material composition that lines a support includes a combination of a thermoplastic conforming material and abrasive particles which provide a combined effect for remedying the effects due to edge loading that may be caused by misalignment between the bearing and a shaft to which a portion is rotatably... Agent: Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren P.C.
- Fkm or ffkm multiple layers seal: A vacuum pump comprises two stator components and a seal located between the components to provide a fluid-tight seal between the components. The seal comprises an annular plastics tube housing an annular reinforcing member, the tube being at least partially surrounded by a sleeve formed from one of FKM elastomer... Agent: Edwards Vacuum, Inc.
- Gear pump having optimal axial play: The invention relates to a pump, in particular an oil pump, for internal combustion engines, comprising a pump case, with the pump case comprising a pump lid and a pump flange, with at least one toothed wheelset being arranged between the pump lid and the pump flange and the pump... Agent: Woodcock Washburn LLP
- Pump insert: A pump insert of a vane-type pump having no dedicated housing, the insert being inserted in a gear housing.... Agent: Davidson, Davidson & Kappel, LLC09/16/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories. class, title,number
- Seal: A vacuum pump comprises two stator components (10, 14) and a seal (20) located between the components to provide a fluid-tight seal between the components. In one embodiment, the seal comprises a compliant annular body (24), an annular reinforcing member (26) embedded within the annular body, and a coating (28)... Agent: Edwards Vacuum, Inc.
- Leakage loss flow control and associated media flow delivery assembly: A media delivery assembly in which a defined compensating pressure is established at the backs of included axially adjustable rotors and a control valve is provided for establishing the compensating pressure at a predetermined value between a pressure on the pressure side and a pressure on the suction side.... Agent: Jordan And Hamburg LLP
- Compressor having bearing assembly: A compressor may include a shell, a compression mechanism, a drive shaft, and first and second bearing housing assemblies. The compression mechanism may be supported within the shell and the drive shaft may have a first end drivingly engaged with the compression mechanism. The second bearing housing assembly may be... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor 40 comprises: housing 12, orbiting scroll 26 and fixed scroll 41. The drive shaft 14 has an eccentric shaft portion 18 so that rotation of the eccentric shaft portion imparts an orbiting motion to the orbiting scroll relative to the fixed scroll. Axial spacers 42 are located... Agent: Edwards Vacuum, Inc.
- Fixation arrangement for an oil pump in a refrigeration compressor: The fixation arrangement of the present invention is applied to a compressor of the type which comprises a shell (1) inferiorly defining an oil sump (3) and housing: a crankshaft (4) journalled in a cylinder block (2) and carrying a rotor (6) formed by a stack of annular laminations; and... Agent: Gifford, Krass, Sprinkle,anderson & Citkowski, P.c
- Air compressor of water injection type: In a water injection air compressor including a compressor main body for compressing air, a water-feed line for feeding water to an actuation chamber in the compressor main body, an air release valve for releasing the compressed air from the compressor main body, and a control panel for executing an... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Internal gear pump for a brake system: The invention relates to an internal gear pump for a braking system, in the pump housing of which an inner toothed hollow wheel and a gearwheel engaging in the toothing of the hollow wheel are mounted to rotate about parallel axes. The toothing thereof defines a tapering roughly crescent-shaped pump... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Screw-type fluid machine: A vacuum pump includes rotary shafts connected to a pair of screw-type rotors, respectively, and a pair of shaft retainers extending in the housing. Each shaft retainer supports the corresponding rotary shaft by means of a proximal bearing portion and a distal bearing portion. Each pair of the proximal and... Agent: Knoble, Yoshida & Dunleavy
- Gear pump: A nonmetallic pump with a gear pump assembly having an adapter spool mounted to an electric motor. The pump assembly is designed to reduce manufacturing costs and to provide access for many service and maintenance tasks to be performed without breaking any of the pipe connections. The pump assembly also... Agent: Hodgson Russ LLP The Guaranty Building
- Rotary fluid machine: A rotary fluid machine includes a cylinder with an annular cylinder chamber, an annular piston and a blade. The annular piston is disposed in the cylinder chamber so as to be eccentric to the cylinder. The annular piston divides the cylinder chamber into an outer cylinder chamber and an inner... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP09/09/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories. class, title,number
- Scroll-type fluid machine: Provided is scroll-type fluid machine that facilitates the formation of a back-pressure chamber so as to increase the design freedom in the space on the back side of the revolving scroll member, where it is difficult to ensure sufficient space, by decreasing, as much as possible, the installation space of... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Multi stage, clam shell vacuum pump: A multi-stage, clam shell, vacuum pump comprises two housing components (12) which are to be sealingly connected to one another such that an array of chambers extending longitudinally from an inlet region of the pump to an outlet region of the pump is defined thereby. Sealing means (30) are provided... Agent: Edwards Vacuum, Inc.
- Pivoting vane pump/motor: An improved pivoting vane pump or motor with vane timing that minimizes friction by eliminating contact between the pressurizing vane 52a and the pressure surface, big seal 64 and produces constant pressure and volume outputs at a given rotational speed.... Agent: Thomas P. Kadaja09/02/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories. class, title,number
- Screw compressor: A compression mechanism is provided with a first relief port opening only to a first compression chamber, a second relief port opening only to a second compression chamber, and a third relief port which can open to both of the first compression chamber and the second compression chamber.... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Scroll fluid machine: In a scroll air compressor as a scroll fluid machine capable of being downsized with an increased cooling effect, cooling air entering through a fixed inlet of a fixed cooling passage provided at the rear of a fixed scroll, and an orbiting inlet of an orbiting cooling passage provided at... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Scroll type compressor: A scroll type compressor has a housing, a rotary shaft, a fixed scroll member, a movable scroll member and a rotation preventing mechanism. The rotation preventing mechanism has a movable pin that is provided on the surface of movable end plate and extends toward end surface of the housing in... Agent: Knoble, Yoshida & DunleavyPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.07306 seconds