|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices August inventions list 08/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/26/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method for converting energy from compressed air into mechanical energy and compressed air motor therefor: A method for converting energy from compressed air into mechanical energy, and a compressed air motor therefor. The motor includes a shaft rotor and a counterpart rotor which intermesh with each other using trochoid toothing to effect rotation of a power takeoff shaft. Compressed air is used to operate the... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Vacuum pump: A vacuum pump according to the invention includes a cylindrical pump casing for accommodating a rotor, a ring fitting part provided at an inlet area of the pump casing, a C-shaped ring of character C configuration devoid of portion of a ring member, fitted to the ring fitting part, and... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Scroll type compressor: A scroll type compressor including a fixed scroll having a suction opening, a movable scroll, a hermetically sealed container having an upper cap in which the fixed scroll and the movable scroll are mounted, and a suction pipe that penetrates through the upper cap and is engagedly fitted through an... Agent: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP
- Scroll type compressor: A scroll type compressor including a fixed scroll, a movable scroll engaged with the fixed scroll and a hermetically sealed container, one of the fixed scroll and the movable scroll including an intercommunication path having a lower hole opened to the outside of the one scroll and an insertion hole... Agent: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP
- Scroll type compressor: A scroll type compressor including a fixed scroll, a movable scroll engaged with the fixed scroll, and a hermetically sealed container in which the fixed scroll and the movable scroll are mounted. The fixed scroll or the movable scroll has an intercommunication path for lubricating oil that is opened to... Agent: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP
- Scroll type compressor: In a scroll type compressor including a fixed scroll having a mirror plate and a lap provided to the mirror plate, a movable scroll having a mirror plate and a lap provided to the mirror plate and engaged with the fixed scroll, and an Oldham's ring disposed on the back... Agent: Mcdermott Will & Emery LLP
- Gear pump with improved inlet port: With a traditional gear pump inlet design it is difficult to fill the pumping chamber when the inlet pressure is low or the operating speed is high A gear pump (100) is provided and includes an inlet port (116) which terminates, in the pumping direction of the rotor set (104)... Agent: Magna International, Inc.
- Fuel pump: A fuel pump includes a housing having a cavity. The cavity has a rear surface, and a drive gear and driven gear are disposed in the cavity and in mesh with one another for pressurizing fluid. A floating wear plate and a fixed wear plate are disposed in the cavity... Agent: Warn, Hoffmann, Miller & Lalone, .p.c08/19/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Internal gear pump rotor, and internal gear pump using the rotor: Flexibility is given in setting the tooth depth and the number of teeth of a pump rotor including a combination of an inner rotor and an outer rotor whose numbers of teeth are different by one, and the discharge amount of the pump is increased by the increase of the... Agent: Venable LLP
- Scroll compressor: The present invention relates to a scroll compressor. The scroll compressor is configured to have a discharge outlet (113) of a fixed scroll (110) and a discharge guide groove of an orbiting scroll (120) for med in non-circular shapes such as a heart shape. Accordingly, it is capable of preventing... Agent: Ked & Associates, LLP
- Scroll-type fluid machine: A scroll-type fluid machine includes a mechanism for driving a movable scroll relative to a fixed scroll. The mechanism includes a drive shaft rotatable on a first axis, an eccentric pin and a bearing. The eccentric pin revolves around the first axis with the rotation of the drive shaft and... Agent: Knoble, Yoshida & Dunleavy
- Screw fluid machine: A screw compressor of the present invention includes a pair of male and female screw rotor meshed with each other and rotatably accommodated in a casing, the screw rotors being adapted to suction, compress and discharge a fluid, a main thrust bearing having an inner ring fixed to a rotor... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Screw compressor pulsation damper: A screw compressor (10) comprises a housing (12, 14, 16), a slide valve assembly (23) and a pulsation damper. The housing (12, 14, 16) receives a supply of working matter from a pair of intermeshing screw rotors (18, 20), and comprises a slide recess (51), a pressure pocket (32), and... Agent: Kinney & Lange, P.A.
- Toy fluid pumping gun: A fluid pumping device is disclosed. The fluid pumping device includes a housing having a front end and a rear end, a fluid discharge opening in the front end of the housing, a pump assembly, a crank assembly rotatably connected to the pump assembly wherein the crank assembly operates the... Agent: Michelle Saquet Temple08/12/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Fluid machine and refrigeration cycle apparatus: A fluid machine (101) includes a first compressor (107) and a second compressor (108). The first compressor (107) has a first closed casing (111), a first compression mechanism (102a), an expansion mechanism (104), and a shaft (113). A first oil reservoir (112) is formed in the first closed casing (111).... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson P.C.
- Compression mechanism and scroll compressor including the same: A compression mechanism is configured to be used in a scroll compressor. The compression mechanism includes a fixed scroll and a movable scroll. One of the fixed scroll and the movable scroll is a cast iron molding fabricated through semi-molten die casting, and the other of the fixed scroll and... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Scroll-type positive displacement apparatus with plastic scrolls: At least one of the scroll members is composed of a metallic insert having substantial the same configuration of the scroll member, i.e. an end plate and spiral wraps fixed to and extended from the end plate. The metallic insert has anchor holes and connecting holes for bonding the plastic... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson, P.C.
- Apparatus for cleaning rotation body and vacuum pump having the same: An apparatus includes a rotation body having one or more rotary shafts having projections, and a cleaning part disposed adjacent to the projections, having one or more rotation holes into which the one or more rotary shafts are inserted, respectively, and configured to flow a cleaning material into the one... Agent: F. Chau & Associates, LLC
- Gear pump: A gear pump (1) that discharges a fluid by rotating while a pair of gears (11, 12) are intermeshed includes a body (2) into which the respective gears (11, 12) are incorporated, a housing (3, 4) that contacts the body (2), a number of particles (30) that are interposed between... Agent: Rabin & Berdo, PC08/05/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Eccentric screw pump with split stator: Eccentric worm pump with at least one stator (1) composed of an elastic material and a rotor (2) which is mounted in the stator (1), wherein the stator (1) is surrounded at least in certain areas by a stator casing (3), characterized in that the stator (1) is in the... Agent: Kf Ross PC
- Scroll compressor with materials to allow run-in: A scroll compressor comprises a non-orbiting scroll member having a base and a generally spiral wrap extending from its base, and an orbiting scroll member having a base and a generally spiral wrap extending from its base. The wraps of the non-orbiting and orbiting scroll members interfit to define compression... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Scroll compressor with back pressure pocket receiving discharge pressure fluid: A face of a base of an orbiting scroll member is aligned with a thrust bearing. The thrust bearing includes a back pressure pocket and a seal for sealing the back pressure pocket to entrap a compressed fluid. There is a tap for tapping fluid at a discharge pressure into... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Enclosed compressor: An enclosed compressor includes a compression element configured to compress a working fluid, a casing and a fixing member. The casing has a substantially cylindrical shell plate and houses the compression element. The fixing member is welded to the shell plate. The compression element is fixed to the fixing member,... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Gear pump: The invention relates to a gear pump having two meshing gear wheels configured of a driven gear wheel and a gear wheel moving along with the same. A rotatably supported drive shaft is provided for driving the gear wheel, the shaft being held in the pump housing by bearing means.... Agent: Alston & Bird LLP
- Vacuum pump for a motor vehicle engine: A vacuum pump for a motor vehicle engine which has a stator and a chamber, has a side wall, and the side wall has a transversal section with a predetermined shape. The rotor mounted in the chamber is capable of rotating around a rotation axis parallel to the side wall.... Agent: Husch Blackwell Sanders LLPPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.11949 seconds