|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices January recently filed with US Patent Office 01/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/28/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll compressor: In a scroll compressor, a center of a turning scroll body is shifted with respect to a drive central axis so that a distance between a gravity center and the drive central axis in a turning scroll becomes smaller than a predetermined allowable value set based on theoretical displacement and... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor that suffers no decrease in compression performance due to leakage resulting from a twisting assembly error is provided. This scroll compressor includes a fixed scroll and an orbiting scroll, each including a spiral wrap protruding from an end plate and having the same tooth thickness (Tr) and... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Baffle member for scroll compressors: A baffle member for use in scroll compressors. In one exemplary embodiment, the baffle member is attached to a portion of the crankcase and, in use, deflects lubricant that may be thrown from the thrust surface of the crankcase during operation of the compressor away from the flow of working... Agent: Baker & Daniels LLP 111 E. Wayne Street
- Internal combustion engine: The internal combustion engine in includes at least one compression chamber b*, formed by a housing 10/10′ and therein compressor rotary pistons 1 rotating on a shaft with compressor sealing strips 11, on which optionally movable toggle sealing strips 4 are arranged. The compression chamber is in gas connection with... Agent: Rankin, Hill & Clark LLP
- Screw pump: A screw pump includes a casing including a main accommodating bore and plural sub accommodating bores, a main rotor adapted to be rotatably accommodated in the main accommodating bore, and plural sub rotors adapted to be respectively rotatably accommodated in the sub accommodating bores. Each sub rotor is adapted to... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC01/21/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll-type expansion machine: A scroll-type expansion machine includes an expansion mechanism including an orbiting scroll and a first fixed scroll for expanding a refrigerant and recovering a power, a sub-expansion mechanism including an orbiting scroll and a second fixed scroll for compressing the refrigerant by the power recovered by the expansion mechanism, and... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Apparatus for simultaneous support of pressurized and unpressurized mechanical shaft sealing barrier fluid systems: An improved, piston-based, pressure-transforming barrier fluid support apparatus is disclosed that can support both the pressurized and unpressurized barrier fluid requirements of a shaft-driven machine from a single unit. The disclosed apparatus includes both a pressurized section that stores, cools, cleans, and pressure regulates pressurized barrier fluid, and an unpressurized... Agent: Vern Maine & Associates
- Vane pump: A vane pump includes a casing and a rotary unit rotatably held within the casing. The rotary unit includes a base portion with radially outwardly opened slits extending radially with respect to a rotational axis of the rotary unit and vanes slidably fitted in the respective slits. An annular chamber... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC01/14/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Vane pump: The invention relates to a vane pump (1), in particular a regulatable oil pump for a lubricating system, with a pump housing (2) with at least one housing tank (6) and with a vane rotor (11) disposed in the housing tank (6) mounted so that it can be rotated by... Agent: Collard & Roe, P.C.
- Scroll compressor utilizing liquid or vapor injection: A scroll compressor that utilizes liquid or vapor injection to cool a working fluid being compressed by an orbiting scroll member and a non-orbiting scroll member, and/or to increase the efficiency of the compressor. An injection fitting is secured to, and extends through, the compressor housing and receives liquid or... Agent: Baker & Daniels LLP 111 E. Wayne Street
- Sliding face modification material, method for producing sliding face modification material, method for using sliding face modification material, sliding members having sliding face modification material, and compressor comprising sliding members: A highly reliable sliding face modification material capable of forming a stable film of molybdenum disulfide on the sliding face of a sliding member, the sliding face modification material having a molybdenum disulfide content of 95 wt % or more and an organic material content of 1500 ppm or less... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack L.L.P.
- Conveying unit: A pumping unit having a pump chamber in which a rotor is mounted in a rotatable manner, and which is formed by a circumferential wall and two end walls, is already known. The circumferential wall is formed on an annular collar of a pump part and, on the inside, forms... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Lubricant composition for rotary gas compressor and rotary gas compressor filled with the same: A lubricating oil composition for a rotary gas compressor has a kinematic viscosity of 5 mm2/s or less at 100 degrees C., a flash point of 200 degrees C. or more and 5 volume % distillation temperature of 350 degrees C. or more. The lubricating oil composition contains at least... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Screw compressor: A screw compressor includes a pair of male and female screw rotors which meshes with each other, where a casing storing the pair of screw rotors is divided into a discharge opening neighborhood portion including at least a discharge opening and an other portion other than the discharge opening neighborhood... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.01/07/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Refrigerant system with multi-speed scroll compressor and economizer circuit: A scroll compressor is provided with a multiple-speed motor. A control selects a speed for operating the motor, along with selecting between several available options for the system capacity adjustment to meet external load demands in a most efficient and reliable manner. The disclosed embodiment includes an economizer circuit, an... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Gerotor apparatus for a quasi-isothermal brayton cycle engine: According to one embodiment of the invention, a gerotor apparatus includes a first gerotor, a second gerotor, and a synchronizing system operable to synchronize a rotation of the first gerotor with a rotation of the second gerotor. The synchronizing system includes a cam plate coupled to the first gerotor, wherein... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Compressor: A compressor includes a screw rotor and a gate rotor. The screw rotor has a plurality of spirally extending groove portions disposed radially outwardly from the center axis of the screw rotor. The gate rotor has a plurality of tooth portions circumferentially arranged on an outer circumference to engage the... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Rotary machine having fursto-conical elements: A system for enabling fluid flow is provided which includes a plurality of frusto-conical elements, central and outer spherical shells which enclose the frusto-conical elements, constraining means which constrain the elements between the central and outer spherical shells, and input and output means for allowing fluid flow into and out... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLPPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.35055 seconds