|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices June invention type 06/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/25/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Vane pump with improved internal port placement: A vane pump according to the present invention is characterized in that a position of a first suction port located in the forward rotation direction of a rotor is brought closer to a suction port than a position of a second suction port located in the backward rotation direction of... Agent: Michael L. Crapenhoft C/o Hiroe And Associates
- Scroll compressor: A scroll compressor including a block, a fixed scroll, an orbiting scroll, a crankshaft, an Oldham ring and an oil passage is provided, wherein the fixed scroll is fixed on the block, and the orbiting scroll, the crankshaft and the Oldham ring are disposed on the block. The fixed scroll... Agent: Wpat, PC
- Vane pump: A vane pump includes slits formed in a base portion of a rotary unit rotating in a casing and extend radially from a rotation axis of a rotary unit to be opened outwardly in a radial direction, a vane received in each of the slits to be protruded from or... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Electric compressor: An electric compressor (201) includes: a compressor (203) configured to compress a refrigerant, the compressor (203) having a plurality of passage ports (207) delivering the refrigerant; an electric motor (205) configured to drive the compressor (203), the electric motor (205) having a plurality of stators (17) and an accommodation chamber... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Vane-type compressor: A vane-type compressor includes: a cylinder block; a rotor rotating within the cylinder block; vane slots provided on the rotor; vanes each provided slidably within each of the vane slots; coil springs provided within the vane slots for pushing the vanes; guide pins each provided along each of the coil... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 50006/18/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll compressor with device to limit orbit radius: A scroll compressor has a device which may be actuated to limit the orbit radius of the orbiting scroll. The device is moveable between an unactuated position at which it is spaced from a hub for the scroll compressor, and an actuated position at which it limits the orbit radius... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Rotary-type fluid machine and refrigeration cycle apparatus: A rotary-type fluid machine (10A) includes: a closed casing (1) having a bottom portion utilized as an oil reservoir, a rotary-type fluid mechanism (expansion mechanism) (15) that is provided in an upper portion of the closed casing (1) and in which working chambers (32, 33) in cylinders (22, 24) are... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson P.C.
- Variable capacity rotary compressor: A variable capacity rotary compressor is provided, in which a vane may be restricted by a pressure difference generated between both side surfaces of the vane when the compressor performs in a saving driving mode. The vane may be restricted quickly and stably by rapidly decreasing a pressure of a... Agent: Ked & Associates, LLP
- Variable delivery vane oil pump: A variable delivery vane oil pump, is provided with a stator (10) eccentrically mounted about a rotor (9), which is adapted to turn about a longitudinal axis (6) thereof, and presents a plurality of grooves (15) radially outwardly opened and slidingly engaged, each, by a respective vane (17) the vanes... Agent: Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
- Compressor structure for a refrigeration system: A compressor structure for a refrigeration system and a component for a refrigeration system. The compressor structure comprises a compression cylinder; a suction line leading gas to be compressed towards the cylinder; and a discharge line leading the compressed gas away from the cylinder; wherein at least one component of... Agent: Patterson, Thuente, Skaar & Christensen, P.A.
- Gearwheel pump: The invention relates to a gear pump with two engaging gearwheels (9, 10) between a suction chamber and a pressure chamber, whereby the gearwheels are borne on bearing axles (11, 12) connected to the gearwheels. In accordance with the invention the gearwheels and the bearing axles are each manufactured of... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC06/11/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Rotary machine and combustion engine: The present invention relates to a rotary machine that can be employed in different applications such as, for example, a combustion engine or compressor. The invention further relates to an assembly of two or more rotary machines and a combustion engine based on the rotary machine. The machine is substantially... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Variable displacement vane pump: The present invention provides a vane pump having variable displacement and high efficiency. The variable displacement vane pump includes a plurality of elongate, axially extending inserts disposed in the rotor. One of the inserts is disposed between every adjacent vane pair. The inserts are received within axially extending pockets in... Agent: General Motors Corporation Legal Staff
- Rotary type compressor: A valve guard for restricting the amount of deformation of a valve disc has a main body part abuttable with the back surface of the valve disc, and a fixation part extending to outside of a receding part. Upon mounting the valve guard to an end plate part, the fixation... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Rotary postive displacement combustor engine: The present invention relates to the field of combustion engines and more specifically to a rotary positive displacement combustor engine. The device employs a scroll compressor and a scroll expander with an orbital shaft displaced between the compressor and expander supplying a means and link for compressing fluids within the... Agent: Thomas M. Spear, Jr.
- Scroll compressor: When a width of the key of the Oldham ring 57 made of iron-based material is defined as t and a width of the orbiting-side key groove 19 in the back surface of the surface plate 12a of the orbiting scroll 12 made of aluminum-based material and a width of... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Lubricant backflow structure of compressor: A lubricant backflow structure of a compressor includes a casing, a scrolling set, and a transmission mechanism. An oil tank is arranged under the casing, an internally longitudinal wall of which is formed as an oil backflow passage, an inlet of which is corresponded to one side of the scrolling... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Vane pump and vapor leakage check system having the same: A vane pump includes a motor, a rotor rotated by the motor, a first casing having a pump chamber accommodating the rotor and a first flat part in a periphery of an opening of the pump chamber, a second casing having a second flat part joined to the first flat... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Optimized helix angle rotors for roots-style supercharger: A method of designing rotors for a Roots blower comprising a housing having cylindrical chambers, the housing defining an outlet port (19). The blower includes meshed, lobed rotors (37,39) disposed in the chambers, each rotor including a plurality N of lobes (47,49), each lobe having first (47a,49a) and second (47b,49b)... Agent: Eaton Corporation
- Roots type gear compressor with helical lobes having feedback cavity: A gear compressor or supercharger for compressing compressible fluids such as air, having a pair of intermeshing helical lobed rotors. A plenum or cavity is provided at a rear end of the gear compressor, situated rearwardly of said rotors and below an respective axis of rotation of each of said... Agent: Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
- Compressor unloading valve: A compressor apparatus (20) has a housing (22) having first (53) and second (58) ports along a flow path. One or more working elements (26; 28) cooperate with the housing (22) to define a compression path between suction (60) and discharge (62) locations along the flow path. An unloading valve... Agent: Bachman & Lapointe, P.C. (utc)
- Gear pump cavitation reduction: A gear pump for operating with reduced likelihood of cavitation occurrences in the fluid being pumped thereby, the pump having a pair of gears each supported on a corresponding one of a pair of gear with teeth provided in each gear that mesh with at least one tooth of the... Agent: Kinney & Lange, P.A.06/04/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Rotary steam engine: A circular, reversible steam powered engine configured to force pistons mounted in circular housing assembly and coupled to a main shaft to create a work load. The steam powered engine is arranged to pipe steam of a high pressure into steam chambers to force pistons forward and push exhaust steam... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Rotary blower with noise abatement jacket enclosure: A rotary blower with noise abatement jacket enclosure having multiple interconnected and synchronized parallel multi-lobe rotors with the same number of lobes for propelling flow from a suction port to a discharge port of an inner casing without internal compression. The noise abatement jacket enclosure is shaped to surround the... Agent: Paul Xiubao Huang
- Roots-type blower reduced acoustic signature method and apparatus: A Roots-type blower with helical cycloidal rotors features relief recesses in the chamber walls, isolated from the input and output ports. The relief recesses counter variation in leakback flow with angular position intrinsic to helical cycloidal rotors, attenuating a noise source.... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Rotary compressor: In a compression mechanism of a rotary compressor, a cylinder chamber is defined by a cylinder and a second housing. A back surface side gap is defined between an end plate part of the cylinder and a flat plate part of a first housing. The first housing is provided with... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Vane pump with tilting pad radial bearings: A vane pump comprises: a drive shaft that passes through the pump frame; a rotor coupled to the drive shaft that has multiple vanes and rotates within the pump frame in an axial direction about an axis of rotation with an outer rotor surface that has a radius that extends... Agent: Stephen George Mican
- Fixed vane type hydraulic motor: Disclosed is a fixed vane type hydraulic motor in which a steady output can be obtained and rotation speed of an output shaft can be varied. The hydraulic motor includes a main body having an actuating space provided therein, a fluid passing device to make the fluid flow toward the... Agent: John W. Renner Renner, Otto, Boisselle & SklarPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.10616 seconds