|Rotary expansible chamber devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 418 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
05/2008 | Recent | 08: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sp | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 07: D | N | O | S | A | J | J | M | A | M | F | J | | 06: 12 | 11 | 10 | 09 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | Dec | Nov | | 2010 | 2009 |
Rotary expansible chamber devices May archived by USPTO category 05/08Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 05/29/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll-type apparatus: Scroll-type pumping apparatus comprises a stator (104) comprising a fixed scroll member (106) having an end plate with a first spiral wrap (118) extending therefrom, and an orbital scroll member (108) having an end plate with a second spiral wrap (120) extending therefrom to intermesh with the first spiral wrap... Agent: The Boc Group, Inc.
- Bi-directional pump mechanism for balanced flow fluid exchanger: A fluid pump assembly having a rotatable vane received with a pump housing with the vane holder rotatably carrying a plurality of vanes with each vane being biased into contact with a perimeter wall of the pump housing. A fluid exchange device utilizes the fluid pump assembly to exchange fluids... Agent: Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.05/22/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Vacuum pump having fluid port and exhaust system: In an embodiment, a vacuum pump is capable of preventing adhesion of by-products to its surfaces. The vacuum pump includes a stator. The stator includes a cylinder wall and a pair of diaphragms disposed at opposite ends of the stator. A rotary shaft passes through the diaphragms, and a lobe... Agent: Marger Johnson & Mccollom, P.c.
- Vane pump: A vane pump includes a rotor chamber; a rotor accommodated in the rotor chamber; a plurality of vanes attached to the rotor, each vane having a leading end adapted to make sliding contact with an inner peripheral surface of the rotor chamber. The vane pump includes working compartments surrounded by... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, Pllc05/15/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Hermetically sealed compressor and method of manufacturing the same: In a hermetically sealed compressor 100 including a rotary compressing element (4) having at least one cylinder (43A, 43B), and a roller (45) provided to the cylinder so as to be freely eccentrically rotatable, an electrically-driven element (2) for driving the roller (45) and a hermetically sealed container in which... Agent: Darby & Darby P.c.
- Hermetic screw compressor: A hermetic screw compressor comprises a male rotor, a female rotor engaging the male rotor, an electric motor connected to a low pressure side shaft portion of the male rotor, a low pressure side bearing for supporting the low pressure side shaft portion of each of the rotors, a high... Agent: Antonelli, Terry, Stout & Kraus, LLP05/08/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Pump control using overpressure source: A rotary positive displacement pump employs the higher pressure available at a region he rotor chamber after the outlet port to augment the force of a biasing spring in a control A biasing spring with a lower spring force can thus be employed in the control system, g in a... Agent: Magna International, Inc.
- Scroll compressor with vapor injection and unloader port: A scroll compressor is provided with a passage for providing both an unloader function and an economizer injection function. This common passage communicates with separate ports. The ports that are exclusively used for by-pass unloading operation are open only during by-pass unloading operation, but blocked off by a check valve... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.c.
- Rotary compressor: Disclosed is a rotary compressor having two compression capacities according to the two different rotational directions of the driving shaft (300). The rotary compressor includes: a driving shaft (300) with an eccentric portion (310) on which a roller (400) rotates along an inner circumference of the cylinder (100), a vane... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Oil pump: An oil pump includes a housing including a rotor receiving portion at an inner side and an inner rotor accommodated in the rotor receiving portion formed at the housing. The inner rotor includes a plurality of outer teeth sequentially arranged at an outer peripheral side and integrally rotating about a... Agent: Darby & Darby P.c.05/01/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Scroll fluid machine: A scroll fluid machine is capable of readily providing a back-pressure chamber having an increased pressure-receiving area and yet capable of being reduced in size. A fixed scroll member is secured to a casing. An orbiting scroll member is provided at a position facing the fixed scroll member. A holder... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Single-way valve for scroll compressor: A single-way valve is used for scroll compressor. The single-way valve includes a stage, a valve disc and a baffle plate. The stage includes a panel and a guiding post connected to the panel, where a plurality of apertures is defined on the panel. The valve disc includes a through... Agent: Hdsl
- Rotary compressor: A rotary compressor for preventing, to the maximum extent possible, oil within the compressor from being discharged to a gas discharge port. The rotary compressor includes a drive device and a compression device which are mounted in a hermetic container. The hermetic container includes an upper cover formed with a... Agent: Staas & Halsey LLP
- Vane pump: An oil supply groove 12 in communication with a pump room 2A is formed above a bearing 2B of a housing 2, and an open air groove 14 in communication with an atmospheric air is formed at a position rotated around the bearing 2B by 90° from the oil supply... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Rotary compressor: A rotary compressor includes a cylinder body, end plate members fitted on both sides of the cylinder body, a roller placed in a cylinder chamber, a blade fitted to the roller, and a bushing for supporting the blade. A width of the bushing in a roller axis direction is larger... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLPPrevious industry: Pumps
Next industry: Powder metallurgy processes
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Rotary expansible chamber devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Rotary expansible chamber devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Rotary expansible chamber devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.08117 seconds