|Pumps patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 417 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
03/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Pumps March listing by industry category 03/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/25/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Compressed air supply system for a commercial vehicle and method for operating said compressed air supply system: A compressed air supply system for a utility vehicle includes a compressed air inlet that can be coupled to a compressor, a filter unit that can be coupled to the compressed air inlet via a supply line, a discharge valve element that is coupled to a discharge outlet and the... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Compressor of vehicle's cooling system: A compressor of the vehicle's cooling system is configured such that an external refrigerant is introduced into a shaft in a radial direction through a body, flows in the shaft in an axial direction, and then is discharged to a refrigerant compression space in the body, thereby shortening the flow... Agent: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (sf)
- Reciprocating compressor, in particular co2 compressor for vehicle air-conditioning units: Reciprocating compressor (100), in particular CO2 compressor for vehicle air-conditioning units, with a swivel disk (107), in particular annular in form, that is rotated by a drive shaft (104) and can be positioned at an adjustable angle with respect to the drive shaft (104), wherein said disk is connected in... Agent: Andrus, Sceales, Starke & Sawall, LLP
- Hydraulic pump system with reduced cold start parasitic loss: A machine hydraulic pump system including at least one hydraulic pump driven to pressurize hydraulic fluid. A drain port is in fluid communication with an interior lubricating cavity of the pump. A selectively activatable flow control member is in flow-controlling relation to the drain port. The selectively activatable flow control... Agent: Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Access cover for pressurized connector spool: A connector spool for connecting a compressor casing to a drive casing of an industrial compression system includes a spool body having a substantially cylindrical shape. The body has a first end coupled to the compressor casing and a second end coupled to the drive casing, and the body defines... Agent: Haynes And Boone, LLPIPSection
- Fluid machine: A fluid machine includes a casing, a compression mechanism for compressing refrigerant, an expansion mechanism for expanding refrigerant, and a rotary shaft connecting the compression mechanism and the expansion mechanism The compression mechanism, the expansion mechanism and the rotary shaft are disposed in the casing. A heat insulator partitions an... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Electric compressor for automobile use: An object of the present invention is to provide an electric compressor for automobile use, which can satisfy a plurality of requirements including protection of an inverter board, suppression of electromagnetic noise, vibration and noise, and the like. A cover 20B covering an opening of a housing 11 of the... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Integrated-inverter electric compressor: An integrated-inverter electric compressor is provided, in which a change of the combination of weld plating layers provided on weld surfaces of an electrical connection terminal of an inverter can be allowed for easily. In an integrated-inverter electric compressor in which an inverter is integrally fitted to a compressor housing... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Oil pump for a refrigerating compressor: Oil pump for hermetic refrigerating compressor comprising a tubular sleeve having an upper portion affixed to at least one of the parts of crankshaft and rotor, and a lower portion having a lower end immersed in the lubricant oil, said tubular sleeve being provided with an inner surface presenting, along... Agent: Darby & Darby P.C.
- Compressor: A compressor includes a closed container, a compression element placed within the closed container, and a motor placed within the closed container to drive the compression element via a shaft. An integral structural part is formed by integrally assembling a compression element with a rotor via a shaft. The natural... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Electric compressor: A lubricating oil reservoir provided at the bottom of a housing is placed under the compression mechanism or electric motor in the vicinity of the mounting bracket provided on the lower outside of a middle case. The lubricating oil reservoir can be provided efficiently using dead space formed under the... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Diaphragm pump: A pump chamber (15) is formed between a piezoelectric vibrator (7) and a valve main plate (10). The valve main plate (10) includes an inlet port (13) at its central portion, and an outlet port (14) in its peripheral portion, and the inlet port (13) is made in a smaller... Agent: Mcginn Intellectual Property Law Group, PLLC
- Subsea chemical injection system and pumps therefor: A high pressure pump for use in the injection of liquid chemicals into subsea oil or gas wells, and intended to be positioned in the subsea environment adjacent to the wellhead, comprises a piezoelectric actuator (19) for reciprocating a plunger (22) which acts to compress and expand the effective volume... Agent: Mcdonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
- Arrangement for delivering fluids: An arrangement for dissipating heat from components producing high heat flux densities, such as computers, features a combination fan and fluid pump with a magnetic coupling (93) which acts across a fluid-tight partitioning can (52). The pump has a pump wheel (90) connected to a first permanent magnet (92), and... Agent: Oliver Intellectual Property LLC
- Closed-circuit hydraulic propeller: The present invention provides closed-circuit hydraulic propeller used for the generation of thrust, or lift, force from the torque provided by a prime mover, or a motor, with said thrust, or lift, force being utilized in propelling, or lifting, a movable vehicle. In a preferred embodiment the closed-circuit hydraulic propeller... Agent: Essam T. Awdalla
- A reciprocating pump having a piston assembly: A reciprocating pump including a piston is disclosed. In some embodiments, the piston includes an annular hub, a flexible sealing element coupled to an outer surface of the hub, and a sleeve seated on the outer surface of the hub adjacent the sealing element. The sleeve is axially moveable relative... Agent: Conley Rose P.c
- Air compressor having a cast aluminum crankcase: An air compressor of a pneumatic system in a vehicle includes a piston pump that is fitted with at least one piston and a crankshaft which are located in a crankcase. At least part of the crankcase is cast from aluminum and includes an integrally formed coolant duct.... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Fluid transporting device, and fluid transporter: A fluid transporting device is of a writhing type for transporting a fluid continuously. The fluid transporting device comprises a plurality of push pins arranged along a tube and radially on a concentric arc for squeezing a portion of the tube through which the fluid is fed and having elasticity... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- High pressure pump having plunger: A high pressure pump draws fluid from a fluid inlet into a compression chamber through an inlet chamber. The high pressure pump has a fluid chamber that communicates with the fluid inlet via the inlet chamber. The high pressure pump includes a plunger and a cylinder. The plunger draws fluid... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- High pressure pump having plunger: A high pressure pump draws fluid from a fluid inlet into a compression chamber through an inlet chamber. The high pressure pump has a fluid chamber that communicates with the fluid inlet via the inlet chamber. The high pressure pump includes a plunger and a cylinder. The plunger draws fluid... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC03/18/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Flow control for fluid handling system: A method of correcting fluid flow offset for an uncharacterized fluid handling system including a motor. The method includes running the motor at a reference fluid flow demand using generic coefficients, and changing fluid flow demand from the reference fluid flow demand until the motor signals a power limit condition.... Agent: Senniger Powers LLP (emer)
- Mobile work platform: A mobile work platform includes an operator platform (6), a base (2) and a lift mechanism (4) for lifting the operator platform relative to the base. A hydraulic drive system for the mobile work platform includes an internal combustion engine (14), an electric motor (24) and a hydraulic pump (26).... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Controller for a motor and a method of controlling the motor: A method of controlling a motor operating a pumping apparatus of a fluid-pumping application. The pumping apparatus includes a pump having an inlet to receive a fluid and an outlet to exhaust the fluid, and the motor coupled to the pump to operate the pump. The method includes the acts... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Device and method employing shape memory alloy: A system for the metering and delivery of small discrete volumes of liquid is comprised of a small or minimal number of inexpensive components. One such component is a movable member, such as a miniature precision reciprocating displacement pump head, which is driven by an actuator that comprises a shape... Agent: John S. Nagy, Esq. Fulwider Patton LLP
- Control valve for variable displacement compressor: A control valve is configured such that as a position of a high pressure-side valve body positioned by a solenoid is closer to one side, a degree of opening for communication of a high pressure valve portion is more widened and a pressure on the side of a discharge flow... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Hydraulic piston machine: The invention relates to a hydraulic piston engine comprising a plurality of pistons which are driven by a drive/output shaft, are axially movably guided in a piston drum of a housing, and each define a working region into which a pressurised means can be supplied via a suction valve, and... Agent: Michael J. Striker
- Variable displacement swash plate compressor: A variable displacement swash plate compressor includes a swash-plate boss (50) permitting a rotary shaft to extend therethrough and coupled to the rotary shaft so as to be tiltable relative to the rotary shaft, the swash-plate boss having a thread groove (78) cut in an outer peripheral surface thereof, an... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP
- Vacuum pump with combined debris catcher and pressure relief valve: A combined debris catcher and pressure relief valve positionable between first and second ports of an inlet arrangement that is upstream of the main body of a vacuum pump. The debris catcher includes an open ended tube that is spring biased upwardly and in normal operation forms a seal with... Agent: Dorr, Carson & Birney, P.C. One Cherry Center
- Mount for compressor shell: The present invention discloses a compressor including a compressor main body (20) for compressing refrigerant, a shell (100) for accommodating the refrigerant and the compressor main body (20), and mounts (130) attached to the front and rear of the shell (100) for the installation of the shell (100), and having... Agent: Mckenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Supply pump, in particular for supplying diesel fuel, with improved bearing of the drive shaft: The present invention relates to a delivery pump, in particular for delivering diesel fuel into a high-pressure accumulator. The pump has a housing and a drive shaft which is accommodated in the latter and is mounted by at least one sliding bearing arrangement such that it can rotate about a... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Wiring structure for use in micro piezoelectric pump: An electrical connection structure for use in a micro piezoelectric pump is disclosed. The electrical connection structure includes a driving circuit board and a multilayered wiring structure. The electrical connection structure includes the driving circuit board, the wiring structure, and a piezoelectric element arranged from top to bottom. The driving... Agent: Apex Juris, PLLC
- Axial fan: In an axial fan (1), equipped with a frame (13), a motor (2) and an impeller (3) whose hub (15) is rotationally driven by the motor (2) and where the hub (15) is cup-shaped, with an end wall (16) and an annular side wall (17) to partially contain the motor... Agent: The Nath Law Group
- Leakage-proof contrivance for upper hood of diaphragm pump: The present invention provides a leakage-proof contrivance for upper hood of diaphragm pump by modifying the vertical wall of the lower tiered brim in the tiered cavity of the conventional pump upper hood into a sloped wall. Thereby, when stacked assembly of sealing collar gasket, piston valve and diaphragm is... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Compressor and electric motor combination: A compressor and electric motor combination includes a compressor including a housing, and a shaft extended out of the housing, an electric motor including a receptacle, and a spindle extended out of the receptacle, and a coupling device for coupling the shaft of the compressor and the spindle of the... Agent: Charles E. Baxley, Esquire
- Modular compressor-valve design for refrigerant system: A compressor-valve modular design provides manufacturing simplicity, reduces applied cost, and improves quality and reliability of a refrigerant system. In this design, a valve is preferably an electronically controlled valve having a control member that controls the flow of a fluid through the valve. A discharge valve, a stepper motor... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Reciprocating compressor for refrigerator: The compressor according to the present invention includes a housing (16) having cylinder bores (30), pistons (32) fitted in the respective cylinder bores (30) and each capable of reciprocating motion in the bore (30), an intermediate pressure chamber (68) arranged in the housing (16) and supplied with the refrigerant at... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP03/11/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- System and/or method for monitoring and/or controlling the relative internal air pressure of a facility: A system is provided for maintaining a balanced interior air pressure in a building (10) having a plurality of different localized areas (20). The system includes: a main fan or set of main fans (12) that is selectively controlled to support a desired overall interior air pressure inside the building... Agent: Fay Sharpe/lucent
- Direct crankshaft of air compressor: There is provided a direct crankshaft of an air compressor for producing compressed air in which a crankshaft is implemented by two crank plates integrally overlapped with each other so that compression cylinders can be arranged in the radial direction to exhibit an excellent air cooling performance, top dead centers... Agent: Christopher Paul Mitchell
- Electromagnetic transducer apparatus: An electromagnetic transducer apparatus (10) includes a core (30, 31) providing a pair of yokes (34, 35) between which there is an air gap (38, 39), at least one coil (32) disposed about the core (30, 31), an armature (14) moveable in the air gap (38, 39) in response to... Agent: Macmillan Sobanski & Todd, LLC
- Motor and compressor: A motor includes a rotor and a stator surrounding an outer circumferential side of the rotor. The rotor includes a rotor core, a plurality of magnets, a plurality of holes, a plurality of tightening members and a plurality of fluid passages. The rotor core has layered electromagnetic steel sheets with... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Cryogenic fluid circulation pump: Disclosed is a cryogenic fluid circulation pump that is capable of preventing heat from permeating into a cryogenic fluid by convection during the circulation of the cryogenic fluid by the pump and, at the same time, minimizing the transfer of heat to the cryogenic fluid circulating through a shaft rotating... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Microfabricated device: A microfabricated device (10) includes a structure (12) defining a closed fluid delivery channel (14), the channel (14) having an inlet (16) and an opposed outlet (18). A conducting polymer actuator (20) is arranged within the fluid delivery channel (14). At least a part of the actuator (20) is configured... Agent: Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP Attn:IPDepartment Docket Clerk03/04/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Pressurized-oil supply amount control device for vehicle-mounted crane: Disclosed herein are embodiments of a pressurized-oil supply amount control device for a vehicle-mounted crane which has a dual pump system and which is capable of further inhibiting possible noise from an engine and improving fuel consumption. A predetermined control function is set for a controller 2 for the pressurized-oil... Agent: Young Basile
- Method for determining a statement of a state of a turbomolecular pump and a turbomolecular pump: In a method for determining a statement of a state of a turbomolecular pump, and in a turbomolecular pump, a vibration curve is determined with a vibration sensor (10) connected to the turbomolecular pump. The determined vibration curve is transferred to an evaluation device (12), wherein vibration amplitudes are detected... Agent: Fay Sharpe LLP
- Oil-free air compressor system with inlet throttle: The present air compressor system includes at least one piston stage connected to the air inlet of the compressor by an inlet valve and connected to the compressed air outlet of the compressor by an outlet valve; a motor driving the piston stage; and an adjustable throttle connected between the... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Pulsation generating mechanism, connecting flow channel tube, and fluid ejecting apparatus: A fluid ejecting apparatus having a fluid chamber, an inlet flow channel, and a nozzle configured to eject fluid supplied from the inlet flow channel to the fluid chamber from the nozzle in a pulsed manner by changing the volume of the fluid chamber includes: a diaphragm; a wall surface... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Systems and methods for driving a pumpjack: Systems and methods for providing a pump driving unit for driving an above ground pump. The pump driving unit utilizes a single prime mover and a drive train for actuating multiple components required to drive the above ground pump. Some implementations of the pump driving unit include phase separation devices,... Agent: David B. Tingey
- Apparatus and method for a submersible pump system and linear electrofusion: This invention relates generally to a high volume, buoyancy controlled submersible pump assembly designed to sit on the bottom of a body of water or other liquid substance and move a large volume of water or liquid substance. Alternatively, the submersible pump assembly is capable of achieving and maintaining neutral... Agent: Mcafee & Taft Tenth Floor, Two Leadership Square
- Mini pump: A mini pump comprises a head including a connective end, a nozzle and an air channel communicating the connective end with the nozzle; a cylinder means removably engaged with the connective end of the head; and a tube selectively received in the cylinder means and having an end connected to... Agent: Kamrath & Associates P.A.
- Variable displacement rotary pump: A variable displacement rotary pump includes a main pump unit, an auxiliary pump unit, a discharge passage, a bypass passage, a suction passage, a check valve and a control valve. The suction passage is in communication with the discharge passage through the bypass passage and a second discharge port. The... Agent: Woodcock Washburn LLP
- Rotating speed adjustment circuit and related control system for a heat dissipation fan: A rotating speed adjustment circuit for a heat dissipation fan includes a first node, a second node, a reception end for receiving a first control signal, a first resistor coupled to a voltage source and the first node, a second resistor coupled to the first node and the second node,... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Bearing structure, motor, and fan apparatus: A sleeve support portion is arranged to support a sleeve having a rotating shaft inserted therein such that the rotating shaft is rotatable. A plurality of ribs extending in an axial direction is provided on an inner surface of the sleeve support portion. The ribs are preferably spaced from each... Agent: Nidec Corporation C/o Keating & Bennett, LLP
- Systems and methods for driving a subterranean pump: Systems and methods for providing a pump driving unit for driving a subterranean pump. The pump driving unit utilizes a single prime mover and a drive train for actuating multiple components required to drive the subterranean pump. Some implementations of the pump driving unit include phase separation devices, filtering units,... Agent: David B. Tingey
- High-pressure fuel pump: A high-pressure fuel pump includes a tappet assembly having a tappet for receiving a roller, and a fuel pump adaptor, the high-pressure fuel pump, wherein a reciprocal motion of the tappet assembly is guided by the fuel pump adaptor and a downward motion thereof is limited by the fuel pump... Agent: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (sf)
- Axial-flow fan for a vehicle radiator: The invention relates to an axial-flow fan for a vehicle radiator, the fan wheel of which delivering the main air flow is driven by a hub motor centrally rotationally coupled to said fan wheel, the vehicle radiator being arranged on the intake side of the fan wheel, the hub motor... Agent: Manelli Denison & Selter
- Apparatus for delivering a regulated supply of a gas, particularly respiratory assistance apparatus: An apparatus (1) includes a housing (2), an air feed duct (21) a volute (5), an impeller (4), and a motor (3) for driving the rotation of the impeller (4) so as to generate a centrifugal air flow in the volute (5). The housing (2) has a first part (18a)... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Portable, remote electromagnetic power system: A portable electromagnetic power system used as a remote alternate power source includes a water tank having an oil reservoir mounted on top of the tank with four cylinders extending through the tank and the two outer cylinders denoted the pressure cylinders and the two inner cylinders serving as accumulators... Agent: The Inventors Network, Inc.
- Brushless motor: A brushless direct current (BLDC) motor has a 3-phase winding 20 and six stator teeth 14, 15 with alternate stator teeth 14 being wound and the remaining stator teeth 15 being left unwound. The winding 20 has three legs, one for each phase and each leg has one coil 22... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Fuel pump: A fuel pump, for an internal combustion engine, has a housing accommodating a pump and a motor. The motor is arranged to drive the pump so as to pump fuel through the housing. The motor has a wound stator having a plurality of inwardly directed teeth about which a stator... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Method and apparatus for reducing acoustic noise in a synthetic jet: A synthetic jet includes a first backer structure, one and only one actuator, a wall member coupled to and positioned between the first backer structure and the one and only one actuator to form a cavity, and wherein the wall member has an orifice formed therethrough, and wherein the orifice... Agent: Ge Trading & Licensing
- Valve cover assembly and method of using the same: A valve cover assembly for a pump. In an embodiment, the valve cover assembly comprises a first cylindrical member having a central axis and a first throughbore. In addition, the valve cover assembly comprises a second cylindrical member coaxially disposed within the first throughbore and rotatable relative to the first... Agent: Conley Rose, P.C. David A. Rose
- pulsatile peristaltic pump for use in a cardiopulmonary bypass: The peristaltic pump of the invention incorporates at least one pumping roller and one occluding roller. The occluding roller is located diametrically across the pumping roller and is designed to provide occlusion only and not progressive squeezing of the pump tubing while rotating in the same direction as the pumping... Agent: Boris LeschinskyPrevious industry: Fluid reaction surfaces (i.e., impellers)
Next industry: Rotary expansible chamber devices
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Pumps patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Pumps patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Pumps patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.3483 seconds