|Pumps patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 417 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Pumps June invention type 06/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/25/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Strain gauge pump control switch: A control switch incorporates a solid state transducer, a strain gauge. The transducer responds to a local environmental condition, such as fluid level, or pressure and exhibits a parameter change which can be detected as an electrical output. Control circuits coupled to the transducer can sense the parameter change and... Agent: Husch Blackwell Sanders, LLP Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP Welsh & Katz
- Peristaltic pump assembly: A peristaltic pump assembly includes a cassette configured to be operatively engaged with a pump housing. A roller assembly is operatively disposed within a cavity formed into the cassette. The roller assembly includes a plurality of rollers that may be arranged in a planetary configuration around a drive shaft. At... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Pumping ejector: The present invention provides a fluid pumping ejector. The ejector includes a reservoir containing a primary fluid and a mixing duct. An ejector nozzle ejects the primary fluid from said reservoir into the mixing duct to entrain a secondary fluid and create a mixed flow with sufficient momentum and internal... Agent: Carstens & Cahoon, LLP
- Portable pumping apparatus for concurrently pumping liquid from a source container to a destination container and pumping vapor from the destination container to the source container: A portable pumping apparatus for concurrently pumping liquid from a source container to a destination container and pumping vapor from the destination container to the source container comprises a liquid and vapor pump having a liquid inlet, a liquid outlet, a vapor inlet and a vapor outlet. There is a... Agent: Fuel Transfer Technologies Inc.
- Compressor: A reciprocating compressor in which cylinder bores are formed and a muffler device is provided. The internal space of the muffler device is divided into at least two compartments by a partition wall. A cylindrical body, which allows the two compartments to communicate with each other and has the length... Agent: Baker Botts LLP C/o Intellectual Property Department
- Feed pump and modular pump system: The invention relates to a feed pump for supplying lubricant to at least one lubricating point, with at least one driving module and at least one pump module. Each driving module and each pump module is selected from a modular system which comprises a plurality of driving modules and/or a... Agent: Senniger Powers LLP
- Hydro-powered fluid transfer device and method: A method of transferring waste water includes providing a hydro-powered fluid transfer device, the device including a fluid exhaust, a conduit configured to transfer fluid from a wastewater treatment facility to the exhaust, and a fluid accelerating device located adjacent to the fluid exhaust and configured to accelerate fluid past... Agent: Andrew F. Knight
- Combination power plant/fluid compressor for service vehicles: A combination power plant/fluid compressor is provided for service vehicles. A small displacement internal combustion engine can be used to drive a fluid compressor, both mounted on a platform that can be mounted on the vehicle. A coupler is used to directly couple power from a pulley mounted on the... Agent: Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Motor-driven compressor: A motor-driven compressor includes a housing having an inlet port, a compression mechanism for compression of refrigerant introduced from an external refrigerant circuit via the inlet port into the housing, an inverter having a heat-generating component, an electric motor driven by the inverter, and a rotary shaft rotated by the... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketing
- Motor-driven compressor: A compressor includes a housing having an inlet port, a compression mechanism for compression of refrigerant introduced via the inlet port into the housing, a motor having a stator core and a coil, an inverter for driving the motor, and a rotary shaft rotated by the motor thereby to drive... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketing
- Sewage pump: A sewage pump has a shaft with an upward rotor penetrating a dividing ring base at a top end of the combination housing to integrate with a centrifugal switch. Two opposite sides inside the dividing ring base respectively have supporting elements to make a start capacitor and a run capacitor... Agent: Kamrath & Associates P.A.
- Submersible pump: A bore-hole pump has an electrical drive motor (3) and a multi-stage centrifugal pump (4) which is driven thereby. A sensor housing (9) is arranged at the end of the pump, in which one or more sensors are arranged, and which is surrounded by fluid and through which fluid flows... Agent: Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- Vacuum pump: A vacuum pump having a vacuum pumping mechanism mounted for rotation by a shaft and a brushless motor for rotating the shaft where the vacuum pumping mechanism comprises a turbo pumping mechanism comprising pumping stages, and a molecular drag pumping mechanism comprising at least one pumping stage, and a shaft... Agent: Edwards Vacuum, Inc.
- Pump using unimorph diaphragm: A pump using a piezoelectric diaphragm is designed to allow the diaphragm to be supported appropriately and accurately and to facilitate assembly of housing members. The peripheral edge of a sheet metal of a unimorph diaphragm 40 on the side thereof facing a first housing member 14 is pressed and... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Air blower assembly: An exemplary embodiment of an air blower includes an electrically powered motor including a motor housing. A blower housing has first and second housing structures, each having inwardly facing, spaced ribs, and configured to surround the motor assembly in an assembled configuration. The ribs on the first and second housing... Agent: Law Offices Of Larry K. Roberts, Inc.
- Pump for liquid cooling system: A pump comprises a base (10), a case (20) fixed on the base, a rotor (30) received between the case and the base, and an inner stator (40) and an outer stator (50) accommodated in the case. The rotor is sandwiched between the inner stator and the outer stator. When... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Valve and infusion device having the same: Operability and lifespan of a drain valve of an operated infusion device are improved when changing the composition of a transported solution or releasing the pressure. A sealing portion and a shaft portion of the valve are constructed to be separated from each other. The shaft portion is disposed with... Agent: J C Patents, Inc.
- Guide element for a peristaltic pump: A guide element for a peristaltic pump includes a base and a plurality of spindles established on a surface of the base. The spindles are positioned substantially normal to the surface of the base and project outward from the surface. The spindles are also configured to locate a journal formed... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Pump structure connectable with an air cushion or a bladder: A pump structure connectable with an aircushion or a bladder. The pump structure includes: a flexible main body defining a valve room in which a relief valve is arranged and a compressible chamber; a one-way valve permitting the fluid to one-way flow into the chamber; and a thin membrane-type check... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC06/18/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method and control unit for operating a linear compressor: A control unit for a linear compressor comprises a current sensor for detecting the current consumption of the linear compressor, a deflection sensor for detecting the deflection of the linear compressor and a control circuit for controlling the movement and detecting an overload state of the linear compressor using the... Agent: Bsh Home Appliances Corporation Intellectual Property Department
- Auxiliary electrodes for enhanced electrostatic discharge: In general, the present invention relates to methods and apparatuses that achieve high gas flow rates through the use of an electrostatic pump. According to some aspects, the present invention relates to additional, auxiliary electrodes that generate increased ion current at lower voltages, which leads to greater pumping power than... Agent: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Ultrasonic waveguide pump and method of pumping liquid: In a waveguide pump and method of pumping liquid, at least a portion of an elongate ultrasonic waveguide is immersed in a liquid reservoir. The waveguide has first and second ends, a nodal region located longitudinally therebetween, and an internal passage extending longitudinally within the waveguide from the first end... Agent: Christopher M. Goff (27839) Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Fuel cell system: An ejector is provided with a first fluid chamber into which hydrogen gas is introduced; a rod-shaped needle; a nozzle exhausting hydrogen gas introduced into the first fluid chamber from an exhaust port; a second fluid chamber into which hydrogen off-gas is introduced; a diffuser provided at the exhaust port... Agent: Lahive & Cockfield, LLP Floor 30, Suite 3000
- Hydraulic device with a lubricating pump: The invention relates to a hydraulic device with a supply line for pressurized hydraulic fluid and with a lubricating pump that is connected to the supply line in a fluidic fashion. The lubricating pump comprises a hydraulic inlet, a pump element for conveying a lubricant from a reservoir to at... Agent: Senniger Powers LLP
- Cooling fan clutch: A disk-shaped cover has a first toothed portion at one surface thereof. A housing is coupled with the cover such that a space is defined therebetween. The housing has a second toothed portion at one surface thereof, facing the first toothed portion. A shaft is rotatably disposed through a middle... Agent: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (sf)
- Radial piston pump: The invention relates to a radial piston pump having external loading. Said radial piston pump has an inner eccentric which is attached to a rotatable driveshaft, a cylinder block which has positionally fixed cylinder bores aligned radially with respect to the driveshaft, and displacement pistons which are mounted in a... Agent: Zarley Law Firm P.L.C
- Heat exchanger: Systems, methods, and devices are disclosed, including a heat exchanger having a manifold with a coolant inlet and a coolant outlet and a plurality of tubes with interiors fluidly connected to the manifold. In some embodiments, the plurality of tubes and the manifold are configured to fit within a bonnet... Agent: Fletcher Yoder (cameron International Corporation)
- Miniature fan: A miniature fan, particularly an axial fan, has a space-conserving structure which permits sophisticated electronic control circuits within a limited amount of space. It features an electronically commutated motor (ECM) including an internal stator 68, an external rotor 27 on a shaft 62, and a fan wheel 28 mounted on... Agent: Milton Oliver
- Pump structure connectable with an air cushion or a bladder: A pump structure connectable with an aircushion or a bladder. The pump structure includes: a flexible main body defining a valve room in which a relief valve is arranged and a compressible chamber; a one-way valve permitting the fluid to one-way flow into the chamber; and a thin membrane-type check... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Fluid pump: The invention relates to an electric fluid pump with a semi-axial construction, in which a motor housing part (9), situated at the pressure end, has a conduction device (42). The conduction device (42) allows an almost completely irrotational flow to be achieved so that the kinetic energy of the tangential... Agent: Griffin & Szipl, PC
- Motor-driven compressor: A motor-driven compressor has a compression mechanism, a rotary shaft, an electric motor, a motor drive circuit, a connecting terminal and a housing assembly. The compression mechanism, the electric motor, and the motor drive circuit are disposed along the axial direction of the rotary shaft in the housing assembly having... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketing
- Pump for liquid cooling system: A pump includes a base (10), a case (20) fixed on the base, a stator (30) embedded into the case, a rotor unit (40) sandwiched between the base and the case. The rotor unit includes an inner rotor (42) surrounded by the stator and an outer rotor (44) surrounding the... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Integrated hydrogen recirculation blower for fuel cell vehicle: A hydrogen recirculation blower for a fuel cell vehicle includes an ejector integrated with a housing of the blower. An integrated hydrogen recirculation blower for a fuel cell vehicle includes: a blower housing including an inlet and an outlet formed on a top surface thereof; an impeller rotatably installed inside... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Contra-rotating axial flow fan unit: An axial flow fan unit includes an intake side axial flow fan, an exhaust side axial flow fan, and at least one intermediate axial flow fan. Each of the axial flow fans includes an impeller having blades rotatable about a central rotation axis, a motor arranged to rotate the intake... Agent: Nidec Corporation C/o Keating & Bennett, LLP
- Cooling fan module for a motor vehicle: A cooling fan module for a motor vehicle. has a first fan motor which is used to drive a first cooling fan and a second fan motor which is used to drive a second cooling fan. A control unit (6, 13) is associated with the first fan motor (2, 11),... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Low vibration pump: There is provided a liquid pump in which pulsation can be properly absorbed even if the pump is driven at a high frequency. A pulsation absorbing unit 14 for absorbing pulsation includes a pulsation absorbing housing 44 disposed on a pump housing member, a second diaphragm 48 attached to the... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Extended compressor operation for auxiliary air supply: A machine air supply system includes a primary air circuit and a secondary air circuit and a single compressor for supplying compressed air to both circuits. In an embodiment, the compressor is a reciprocating piston compressor having a primary air circuit including a compression chamber of the compressor and a... Agent: Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Mechanism for the recovery of energy in self-propelled vehicles: The invention relates to a mechanism for the recovery of energy in self-propelled vehicles. The inventive mechanism consists of either: (a) a balanced rotary compressor with tangential pistons, comprising two or more cylinders which are connected to a crank having two or more pins; or (b) a rotary compressor with... Agent: Sanchelima & Associates, P.A. Jesus Sanchelima, Esq.
- Hyperbolic horn for pulsation filter device used with gas compressor: A method and system for reducing pulsation in a gas compressor system. A side branch absorber, which may be installed on the lateral piping of either the suction or discharge side of the cylinders, has a hyperbolic horn at the input end.... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Air extractor pump for waterbeds: The invention relates to an air extractor pump for waterbeds comprising a piston (1) held with longitudinal slideability in a cylinder (4), wherein the piston (1) and the cylinder (4) each are equipped at their back ends as seen in insertion direction (3′) with a valve flap (9, 17) closeably... Agent: Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.06/11/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Capacitive liquid level sensor: Described herein is technology for, among other things, controlling a pump submersed in a liquid, where the pump includes a plurality of capacitive sensors. The capacitive sensors include a first capacitive sensor and a second capacitive sensor disposed above the first capacitive sensor. The technology involves sensing liquid levels with... Agent: Greenberg Traurig (phx)
- Apparatus and method for controlling linear compressor with inverter unit: An apparatus and method for controlling a linear compressor with an inverter unit. In the apparatus and method, a capacitor is connected between a driving motor and an inverter unit that applies a voltage to the driving motor according to an output frequency thereof, thereby preventing a jump phenomenon due... Agent: Mckenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Electrokinetic pump with fixed stroke volume: An electrokinetic pump and fluid delivery system is provided that may include any of a number of features. One feature of the fluid delivery system is that it can deliver a fixed volume of fluid with each stroke of the electrokinetic pump. Another feature of the fluid delivery system is... Agent: Shay Glenn LLP
- Variable displacement pump having a rotating cam ring: Vane pump (10) mechanical losses are reduced by removing vane friction losses and replacing them with lower magnitude journal bearing fluid film viscous drag losses. A freely rotating cam ring (70) is supported by a journal bearing (80). A relatively low sliding velocity is imposed between the cam ring and... Agent: Fay Sharpe LLP
- Working fluid cooling control system for construction machine: A working fluid cooling control system has a controller 100 that receives input signals from a traveling motor speed pickup 101, a pressure sensor 102, a signal receiving line 103a of an option selecting switch 103 and a temperature sensor 104. The controller performs predetermined arithmetic processing and controls proportional... Agent: Mattingly & Malur, P.C.
- Axial flow fan unit: An axial flow fan unit includes a first and a second axial flow fan. The first axial flow fan includes a first motor, a plurality of first lead lines connected to the first motor, a first impeller rotatable about a center axis by the first motor, and a first housing... Agent: Nidec Corporation C/o Keating & Bennett, LLP
- Variable capacity compressor: A variable capacity compressor includes: cylinder bores; a drive shaft; a rotor fixed with the drive shaft; a link for linking the rotor and a journal; a tilting plate capable of changing its tilted angle; and pistons capable of reciprocating within the cylinder bores along with a rotation of the... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Variable capacity swash plate type compressor: The present invention relates to a variable capacity swash plate type compressor, which has a stopper protruding from the inner surface of a hub and being in contact with a sleeve when a swash plate is at the maximum inclination angle to shorten a stroke distance of the stopper for... Agent: Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP
- Circulation pump: A circulation pump is proposed, comprising an electric motor with a stator, a rotor and a motor circuit, as well as a housing, in which the electric motor is disposed, wherein the housing has a first chamber, in which the stator and the rotor are disposed, and a second chamber,... Agent: Lipsitz & Mcallister, LLC
- Scroll fluid machine: An electric motor-driven scroll compressor as a fluid machine includes a housing (10) containing a scroll unit (20) and an armature (38) for driving the scroll unit (20), and a refrigerant conduit located inside the housing (10) to guide a refrigerant toward the scroll unit (20). The refrigerant conduit includes... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP
- Pump device: The invention relates to a pump device for feeding a delivery medium out of a deep borehole which leads from a floor level into the interior of the earth, which deep borehole is provided at least in sections with borehole piping, having a pump and having a motor which drives... Agent: Siemens Corporation Intellectual Property Department
- Piezoelectric pump: A piezoelectric pump having a first opening in a center portion of a pump body, and a second opening apart from the center. An outer peripheral portion of a metal diaphragm is fixed to the pump body, and a piezoelectric element having a size that covers the first opening and... Agent: Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Variable displacement piezo-electric pumps: A variable displacement piezo-electric pump which includes a pump housing having a side housing wall defining a pump chamber, an inlet line and an outlet line communicating with the pump chamber, a flexible pump diaphragm spanning the side housing wall in the pump chamber, a diaphragm-stroking mechanism such as a... Agent: Tung & Associates
- Linear compressor with permanent magnets: This invention provides a compressor with brushless single-phase linear motor, which includes a movable cylinder associated with a permanent magnet array, at least a stationary electromagnetic winding set and a pair of stationary pistons. A partition plate is disposed in the movable cylinder to form a first sub-cylinder and a... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Fluidic energy transfer devices: A fluid energy transfer device, including a chamber for receiving a fluid, at least a portion of the chamber comprising a movable portion relative to another portion of the chamber, the movable portion being adapted to change the volume of the chamber from a first volume to a second volume... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Pump device and fuel cell: A pump device may include a main body which may have an inflow passage in communication with an inflow port, an inflow side active valve disposed in the inflow passage, a pump chamber connected to the inflow passage, a pump mechanism disposed in the pump chamber, a plurality of outflow... Agent: Cantor Colburn, LLP
- Cylinder apparatus, compressor and manufacturing method of cylinder apparatus: There is provided a cylinder apparatus consisting of a cylinder, a piston performing reciprocating motion between a top dead point and a bottom dead point with oscillatory movement in the cylinder, wherein the cylinder has an oscillatory distance between the top dead point and the bottom dead point, which is... Agent: Rader Fishman & Grauer PLLC06/04/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Apparatus and method for handling fluids at nano-scale rates: Apparatus and Method for Handling Fluids at Nano-Scale Rates. A linear displacement pump produces non-pulsatile liquid flow rates as low as the nl/mm range. The pump includes a servo motor, a gear reduction, a lead screw, a linear stage, a barrel, and a plunger extending into the barrel and coupled... Agent: Eksigent Technologies, LLC C/o Sheldon Mak Rose & Anderson
- Quick lift zero flutter oil service pump valve: A suction valve for a positive displacement pump. Two springs are used to actuate a valve plug. A first spring has an uncompressed length greater than a distance between a spring retainer and the valve plug, providing a preload force closing the valve. A second spring has an uncompressed length... Agent: John W. Wustenberg
- Transparent valve body for dense phase pump: A dense phase pump for particulate material includes a pump chamber wherein material flows into the pump chamber under negative pressure and flows out of the pump chamber under positive pressure. A plurality of pinch valves are provided to control flow of material into and out of the pump chamber.... Agent: Calfee, Halter & Griswold, LLP
- Hydraulic flow control system and method: Apparatus and methods are provided for controlling a double-acting hydraulic cylinder during a load-induced rod-extending operation, where the cylinder is activated by fluid supplied from a reservoir by a pump, and the cylinder has a rod end, a head end, a piston connected to a rod for engaging the load,... Agent: Caterpillar/finnegan, Henderson, L.L.P.
- Structure for mounting a filter in a compressor: In a structure for mounting a filter in a compressor, a mounting member is connected to the filter. A receiving hole is formed in a housing of the compressor for receiving therein the mounting member. A first fitting portion is formed on an inner circumferential surface of a holding portion... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketing
- Cooling fan for a motor vehicle: A cooling fan (1) for a motor vehicle has a fan wheel (4) and a brushless fan motor (2) which is used to drive the fan wheel (4). The fan motor (2) has an internal rotor (3). The fan wheel (4) is directly connected to the internal rotor (3) in... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Axial flow fan: In an axial fan including a motor, a substrate that connects the ends of a plurality of coils is disposed at a position axially under the bottom portion of a case with an axial gap therebetween. A spacer is interposed between the substrate and the bottom portion, and the substrate... Agent: Nidec Corporation C/o Keating & Bennett, LLP
- Chemical liquid supplying apparatus and pump assembly: A chemical liquid supplying apparatus, which can discharge chemical liquid with high precision, is provided. A pump assembly is detachably mounted in a pump case in which liquid inflow and discharge ports are formed. The pump assembly includes: a cylindrical body in which a piston is slidably incorporated axially; an... Agent: Mccormick, Paulding & Huber LLP
- Bottom hole hollow core electric submersible pumping system: An electric submersible pumping system includes a motor comprising an inner hollow core rotor and an outer stator, a gearbox comprising a hollow core input shaft connected to the motor rotor, and a hollow core output shaft, and a pump driven by the gearbox output shaft, the pump having an... Agent: Edward Yoo C/o Bennett Jones
- Hydraulic circuit of a servo-assisted mechanical transmission: A hydraulic circuit of a servo-assisted mechanical transmission, which is provided with a number of hydraulic actuators provided with corresponding actuation chambers adapted to be filled with pressurized oil; the hydraulic circuit is provided with: a number of solenoid valves, each of which is coupled to a corresponding actuation chamber... Agent: Venable LLP
- Motor and pump assembly having improved sealing characteristics: The present invention comprehends a gerotor or gear pump driven by a permanent magnet motor which exhibits cogging torque, i.e., resistance to rotation when de-energized caused by interaction between permanent magnets in the rotor and teeth on the stator. Such interaction causes the rotor to come to rest in one... Agent: Vivacqua Law, PLLC
- Piezoelectric pump: A piezoelectric pump capable of generating a large displacement at a central portion of a piezoelectric element even when a driving voltage is relatively low and preventing short-circuits caused by migration. The piezoelectric pump includes a pump body with a pump chamber, and a piezoelectric element that closes the pump... Agent: Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Suction structure in piston type compressor: A suction structure allows refrigerant from a suction pressure region in a piston type compressor. The suction structure includes a shifting device, a bleed passage, and a check valve. The shifting device has a valve body, a return spring, a backpressure chamber, and a backpressure passage. The valve body is... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketingPrevious industry: Fluid reaction surfaces (i.e., impellers)
Next industry: Rotary expansible chamber devices
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Pumps patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Pumps patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Pumps patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.07822 seconds