|Organic compounds -- part of the class 532-570 series patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 568 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/11/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
06/04/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
05/28/2015 > 5 patent applications in 4 patent subcategories.
- Method of forming alkoxylated fluoroalcohols: A method of forming an alkoxylated fluoroalcohol is accomplished by providing a boron compound having or providing at least one boron-oxygen bond and an iodine source. The boron compound and iodine source are combined with reactants of a fluoroalcohol and an alkylene oxide in the presence of a base. The... Agent:
- Phenolic resin precursors via supercritical water: A method for transforming selected plant or plant-derived materials, and optionally selected waste plastics, into a plurality of phenolic reaction products having a lower sulphur content than the original feedstock, via supercritical water is disclosed. The method comprises: conveying the selected plant or plant-derived materials, and optionally waste plastic material,... Agent: Xtrudx Technologies, Inc.
- Mixed metal oxide catalysts and use thereof: Disclosed herein are catalyst compositions useful in selective decomposition of organic oxygenates. A feed comprising an organic oxygenate may be contacted with a catalyst comprising (a) at least 0.1 wt % of an oxide of an element selected from Group 3 of the Periodic Table of Elements, wherein Group 3... Agent: Exxonmobil Chemical Patents Inc.
- Process for producing phenol: In a process for producing phenol, benzene is contacted with a C3 alkylating agent comprising isopropanol under alkylation conditions such that at least part of the isopropanol reacts with the benzene to produce cumene. At least part of the resultant cumene is then oxidized in the presence of an oxidizing... Agent:
- Method for obtaining high alcohols: The present invention relates to a process for obtaining metal oxide catalysts comprising gallium which are capable of synthesising higher alcohols from lower alcohols. The process for obtaining said catalysts is also disclosed.... Agent:05/21/2015 > 15 patent applications in 15 patent subcategories.
- Process for the preparation of tris(perfluoroalkyl)phosphine oxides and bis(perfluoroalkyl)phosphinic acids: The invention relates to a method for producing tris(perfluoroalkyl)phosphine oxides and bis(perfluoroalkyl)phosphinic acids by reacting tris(perfluoroalkyl)difluorophosphorane or bis(perfluoroalkyl)trifluorophosphorane with non-metal oxides, metalloid oxides or organic compounds with basic oxygen residues.... Agent: Merck Patent Gmbh
- Process for pyrolysis of a coal feed: A process for pyrolyzing a coal feed is described. A coal feed is pyrolyzed into a coal tar stream and a coke stream in a pyrolysis zone. The coal tar stream is separated into at least a pitch stream comprising aromatic hydrocarbons. The pitch stream is reacted in a reaction... Agent:
- Process for producing alkylated aromatic compounds: A process for producing alkylated aromatic compounds includes pyrolyzing a coal feed to produce a coke stream and a coal tar stream. The coal tar stream is hydrotreated and the resulting hydrotreated coal tar stream is cracked. A portion of the cracked coal tar stream is separated to obtain a... Agent:
- Process for removing a product from coal tar: A process for removing at least one product from coal tar is described. The process involves extraction with an extraction agent or adsorption with an adsorbent. The extraction agent includes at least one of amphiphilic block copolymers, cyclodextrins, functionalized cyclodextrins, and cyclodextrin-functionalized polymers, and the adsorbent includes exfoliated graphite oxide,... Agent:
- Process for hydroformylation of olefins: In the hydroformylation of olefins having 6 to 20 carbon atoms in the presence of a cobalt catalyst in the presence of an aqueous phase with thorough mixing in a reactor, a hydroformylation products-containing first stream is withdrawn at the top of the reactor and an aqueous phase-containing second stream... Agent:
- Catalytic reaction with reverse-flow regeneration: The invention concerns a chemical reaction process performed in a reaction chamber (1) which contains a catalyst bed, the reaction chamber (1) comprising a first end (2) and a second end (3), opposite the first end (2), the process involving alternately: a reaction phase, in which a reaction flow passes... Agent:
- Method for the production of aliphatic alcohols and/or their ethers, in particular, 1-octanol: A method for the production of aliphatic alcohols and/or their ethers, comprising the step of reacting a substrate of the general formula (I): in which m is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 and n is 1 or 2; R1 is hydrogen, a linear, branched... Agent:
- Method for producing medium-molecular-weight polyalkyleneoxide: A method for producing a medium-molecular weight polyalkylene oxide having a viscosity-average molecular weight of from 100,000 to 2,500,000, including heat-treating a polyalkylene oxide having a viscosity-average molecular weight of 3,000,000 or more at a temperature of from 30° to 70° C. in an aliphatic hydrocarbon solvent having a dissolved... Agent: Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Olefin conversion process: A process for the production of C4 olefins, which may include: contacting a hydrocarbon mixture comprising alpha-pentenes with an isomerization catalyst to form an isomerization product comprising beta-pentenes; contacting ethylene and the beta-pentenes with a first metathesis catalyst to form a first metathesis product comprising butenes and propylene, as well... Agent: Lummus Technology Inc.
- Process for purifying products from coal tar: A process for purifying at least one product from coal tar is described. The process involves separating a coal tar fraction having a boiling point in the range of about 180° C. to about 230° C. into an acidic portion and a non-acidic portion by contacting the fraction with a... Agent:
- Graphene oxide-based composite membranes: Membranes are provided for energy efficient purification of alcohol by pervaporation. Such membranes include a nanofibrous scaffold in combination with a barrier layer. The barrier layer includes a graphene oxide. The membranes may, in embodiments, also include a substrate.... Agent:
- Process for the preparation of benzonorbornenes: The present invention relates to a novel a process for the preparation of 9-dichloromethylene-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1,4-methano-naphthalen-5-ylamine which process comprises a) reacting cyclopentadiene in the presence of a radical initiator and CXCl3, wherein X is chloro or bromo, to a compound of formula I1, or aa) reacting cyclopentadiene with CXCl3, wherein X is... Agent: Syngenta Crop Protection LLCPrevious industry: Organic compounds -- part of the class 532-570 series
Next industry: Organic compounds -- part of the class 532- series
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Organic compounds -- part of the class 532-570 series patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Organic compounds -- part of the class 532-570 series patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Organic compounds -- part of the class 532-570 series patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.07966 seconds