|Incremental printing of symbolic information patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 347 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Incremental printing of symbolic information February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/23/2012 > 35 patent applications in 25 patent subcategories.
- Printing cartridge storing operation script for controlling printhead: A printing device includes a processor; a printing cartridge having a housing and a supply of media; a memory storing a plurality of scripts containing instructions for controlling an operation of a printhead of the print device; a data lookup table provided in the processor, the data lookup table storing... Agent: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd
- Image forming apparatus including recording head for ejecting liquid droplets: An image forming apparatus includes a recording head, a liquid tank, a first passage, a second passage, a pressure unit, and a control valve. The first passage is connected to the head to supply liquid to the head. The second passage is connected to the tank. The pressure unit is... Agent: Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Keying consumables to specific devices: An apparatus is provided that uses a consumable item, of given type, requiring occasional renewal. The apparatus has a first operating mode in which it only works with a subset of consumable items of the given type; the apparatus also has a second operating mode in which it is not... Agent:
- Printing system and program: If an ink amount supplied from an ink tank to an ejection head reaches a predetermined limit value, ink ejection is not permitted. If initialization data are input and the input initialization data are appropriate, a count value of the ink amount is initialized, and the ink ejection is started... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Inkjet printing apparatus and method for controlling drive of nozzles in inkjet printing apparatus: An inkjet printing apparatus that prints each raster in a multi-pass printing mode by causing a printhead having a plurality of nozzles forming a nozzle array to scan in a direction intersecting with the nozzle array is provided, in which the nozzles are divided into groups, each including adjacent nozzles,... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Drop mass calibration method based on drop positional feedback: A method compensates for changes in drop mass of drops ejected by ink jets in a printhead of an ink jet imaging device. The method comprises identifying an average drop placement position for a printhead with reference to ink drop positions on an image receiving member and adjusting a parameter... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Recording apparatus and recording method: A recording apparatus drives a recording element to perform recording on a recording medium. The recording apparatus includes: a drive waveform data acquisition device configured to acquire drive waveform data which contain waveform value information for a plurality of predetermined periods of time of a drive waveform for driving the... Agent:
- Inkjet recording apparatus and method: An inkjet recording apparatus may include a recording unit, an ink receiver, and a control unit. The recording unit records an image on a sheet by causing a recording head including a plurality of nozzle arrays to reciprocate along a surface of the sheet in a direction in which the... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Printing apparatus and printing method: The present invention provides a printing apparatus and a printing method according to which, even when misalignment in mounted print heads or a print medium conveying error has occurred, a high quality image can be printed by performing one-pass printing or multi-pass printing of a time division driving method. In... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Vacuum control for print head of a printing system: According to an aspect of the disclosed subject matter, a controller to maintain negative pressure in a print head of a printing system includes: control loop feedback logic to receive a set point and an output of a vacuum sensor associated with the print head; a regulator coupled with an... Agent: Markem-imaje Corporation
- Inkjet recording apparatus and inkjet recording method: An inkjet recording apparatus, includes: a black ink ejecting portion configured to eject a black ink containing a self-dispersion pigment; color ink ejecting portions configured to eject, respectively, a cyan ink, a magenta ink and a yellow ink which contain a polymer emulsion containing a polymer fine particle containing a... Agent:
- Liquid ejection head that performs recording by ejecting liquid and method of inspecting liquid ejection head: A liquid ejection head includes a member having ejection ports and dummy ejection ports. The ejection ports are provided in correspondence with energy-generating elements used in ejecting liquid. The dummy ejection ports are provided in correspondence with a light-receiving element outputting current whose level changes in accordance with the intensity... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Reduction of misting in high speed offset printing: An ink or coating composition is rheologically tested at three or more temperatures which substantially cover the anticipated range of printing operation temperatures expected to be encountered during printing to determine the value of the rheological parameters viscous modulus, phase angle and phase-angle slope, and to identify values of these... Agent:
- Inkjet head support assembly: An inkjet head support assembly comprises a plurality of spaced apart carrier members mounted for relative movement along an elongate path, each carrier member including laterally offset first and second coupling positions. In use alternate inkjet heads are coupled at each of their ends between first coupling positions or between... Agent: Ffei Limited
- Printing apparatus and printing method: A printing apparatus and a printing method are provided by which, when an image is printed by a plurality of printing modes using different printing elements, a plurality of printing elements can have an equalized use frequency to thereby maintain the uniformity of quality of the printed image. In a... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Thermally stable oleophobic low adhesion coating for inkjet printhead front face: A coating for an ink jet printhead front face, wherein the coating comprises a oleophobic low adhesion coating. When the oleophobic low adhesion coating is disposed on an ink jet printhead front face surface, jetted drops of ultra-violet gel ink or jetted drops of solid ink exhibit a contact angle... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Droplet actuator devices and methods: A microfluidic device having a substrate with an electrically conductive element made using a conductive ink layer underlying a hydrophobic layer.... Agent: Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc.
- Micro-electromechanical nozzle arrangement with displaceable ink ejection port: A micro-electromechanical nozzle arrangement that has a substrate defining an ink inlet channel, an ink chamber having an active roof structure defining an ink ejection port, drive circuitry between the substrate and the ink chamber, a pair of thermal actuators connected to the drive circuitry and connected to the active... Agent: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd
- Ink-jet print head, ink-jet printer using the same and method for manufacturing ink-jet print head: According to one embodiment, an ink-jet print head comprises a support member including a flat portion with an ink supply aperture and an ink discharge aperture formed therein so as to circulate and supply ink, the flat portion including a recess, a base plate fitted in the recess of the... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid ejection head: A liquid ejection head including: a channel unit having pressure chambers, ejection openings, and liquid channels; and an actuator unit including a piezoelectric layer and individual electrodes formed on a face of the piezoelectric layer, the actuator unit being configured to apply a drive voltage to the individual electrodes, wherein... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Installing fluid container in fluid ejection device: A fluid ejection device ejecting a fluid, the fluid ejection device includes: a fluid ejection unit, a main chassis case, a fluid-containing pack, and a container case. The fluid ejection unit ejects a fluid onto an ejection target. The main chassis case houses the fluid ejection unit. The fluid-containing pack... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Installing fluid container in fluid ejection device: A fluid ejection device ejecting a fluid, the fluid ejection device includes: a fluid ejection unit, a main chassis case, a fluid-containing pack, and a container case. The fluid ejection unit ejects a fluid onto an ejection target. The main chassis case houses the fluid ejection unit. The fluid-containing pack... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Liquid ejecting apparatus: A liquid-feeding pump that feeds liquid, which is sucked out from a liquid container, into an ejection nozzle is provided. In addition, a circulation pump that discharges the liquid, which is sucked out from the liquid container, to the liquid container is provided. Moreover, a decompression pump, which generates a... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Method and apparatus for purging and supplying ink to an inkjet printing apparatus: An ink delivery system is configured to supply ink to an ink reservoir fluidly coupled to inkjet ejectors and remove ink from a receptacle mounted proximate to the ink reservoir using a single conduit. The ink reservoir is configured to prevent air from being pulled through a reservoir membrane, and... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Liquid ejecting head unit and liquid ejecting apparatus: A flange portion is provided with two abutting protrusions, a spacer is formed with two abutting projections, the respective abutting protrusions and the abutting projections are formed on the outside of a tightening point tightened by a tightening member (a spacer fixing bolt and a spacer fixing nut) in the... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Liquid ejecting apparatus: A liquid ejecting head is adapted to eject liquid toward a target medium. A transporter is adapted to transport a tray on which the target medium is mounted toward a region facing the liquid ejecting head via a transporting path. A tray guide is disposed in a front side of... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Position adjustment mechanism and recording apparatus: A position adjustment mechanism is provided to adjust a position of second member with respect to a first member. The position adjustment mechanism includes: a cam that is provided in the first member so that a cam surface of the cam abuts the second member; and a fixing portion that... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Printer: Problems related to being unable to convey recording paper in a printer due to the tension guide that guides the recording paper while tensioning the paper are eliminated. A removable guide 40 can be removably installed to the tension guide 26 of the printer 1. The removable guide 40 has... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Recording apparatus: A recording apparatus includes a recording head that ejects a liquid thereby performing recording on a recording medium, and a support member disposed so as to oppose the recording head. The support member includes a deposit recess located at a position corresponding to the respective end portion of the recording... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Metalized receiver/transfer media for printing and transfer process: Media for receiving a printed image during sublimation or heat activated ink printing, and for transferring the image to a final substrate during subsequent heat transfer and activation, and a process of using the media. The media comprises a fibrous sheeting material, which can curve and conform to a three... Agent: Redbox Technology Limited
- Print head, printer, and control method of printer: A printer is provided. A platen roller is configured to transport a recording medium. A print head has a head body portion having a printing portion which performs printing on a recording medium and facing the platen roller. An urging unit urges the print head toward the platen roller. A... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Surface property modifying sheet cartridge and image forming cartridge: A surface property modifying sheet cartridge includes two reels that are disposed in parallel with a predetermined interval, a surface property modifying sheet that is provided in a tensioned state between the two reels in a manner such that end parts thereof are respectively fixed to the two reels and... Agent:
- Optical scanning device and image forming apparatus: An optical scanning device includes a pre-deflection optical system including a first optical element that adjusts the shape of beams emitted from the light source; and a second and third optical elements arranged such that the second optical element is arranged closer to the light source than the third optical... Agent:
- Optical scanning device and image forming apparatus: An optical scanning device that optically scans a surface to be scanned in a main-scanning direction includes a light source; an optical deflector that has a reflective surface rotating on an axis of rotation of the reflective surface and deflects a light beam emitted from the light source; a scanning... Agent:
- Alternate matrix drive method for a 1200dpi led print-head: A print head, including: a plurality of chips disposed in a linear array; respective pluralities of first and second matrix drivers on each the chip connected to first and second channels, respectively; and for each chip, first groups of light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Each first group of LEDs includes: a second... Agent: Xerox Corporation02/16/2012 > 43 patent applications in 30 patent subcategories.
- Nozzle assembly of an inkjet printhead: A nozzle assembly for an inkjet printhead is disclosed. The nozzle assembly includes an inkjet nozzle having an actuator for ejecting an ink droplet from the inkjet nozzle, and control logic for outputting a control pulse in response to input data. The nozzle assembly also includes a drive transistor for... Agent: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd
- Sub-threshold voltage priming of inkjet devices to minimize first drop dissimilarity in drop on demand mode: The establishment of a stable acoustic environment within the individual channels of an inkjet printing device functions to allow the inkjet printing device to precisely deposit the same amount of a particular substance at one or more locations on an object. This is particularly relevant when the inkjet printing device... Agent:
- System and method for correcting stitch error in a staggered printhead assembly: An improved method of measuring relative positions of adjacent printheads in a printhead array has been developed. A pair of ink dashes is made with different colors of ink from adjacent printheads and an offset distance between the dashes is determined from color density measurements of the two dashes. The... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Image printing apparatus, image printing method and recording medium: The invention improves uniform glossiness of a printed surface. Glossiness of each of inks installed in a printer is obtained. The inks are sorted in order of glossiness. The number of scans when forming an image by scanning each head is set for each of the inks sorted. Mask data... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Printing device, printing method, and program: a driving roller that transfers the power of the driving motor to the roll body; a transport motor that applies a power transporting the medium; a transport roller that is provided further to the downstream side than the roll body in the transport direction of the medium; and a looseness... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- On-chip heater and thermistors for inkjet: A chip used for dispensing a fluid such as ink provides ink-dispensing ejectors having an ink cavity over a supporting substrate, and further provides a heater for heating the ink in the cavity. The heater can be interposed between the substrate and the ink cavity to provide direct heating of... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Ink jet printing method, ink set, and printed matter: Provided is an ink jet printing method of discharging glitter ink, of which glitter pigment is dispersed in water, onto a non-ink-absorption or low-ink-absorption printing medium in an ink jet method. The ink jet printing method includes: a foundation layer formation process of forming a foundation layer by providing resin... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Inkjet printing apparatus and inkjet printing method: A clear ink layer is formed by a first application of the clear ink. After a film of the clear ink is formed, a second application of the clear ink is performed onto the layer thereof. Thereby, a permeation speed of the clear ink which is applied at the second... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Inkjet recording liquid and inkjet recording device using the liquid: The inkjet recording liquid according to the present disclosure contains water, pigment and pigment dispersion resin. The pigment dispersion resin is alkali soluble, and is dissolved in recording liquid. The mass ratio of pigment dispersion resin to pigment (resin content/pigment content) is 0.1 to 0.3. The mass ratio of pigment... Agent: Kyocera Mita Corporation
- Method and apparatus for delivering ink material from a discharge nozzle: The disclosure relates to a method for loading ink material into discharge nozzle having a non-discharge surface and a plurality of micropores. The, method includes the steps of providing a quantity of liquid ink material defined by a carrier fluid containing dissolved or suspended film material; delivering the quantity of... Agent: Kateeva, Inc.
- Method for the colour-imparting inscribing of surfaces: The invention relates to a reactive ink-jet printing method for implementation on substrates such as paper, board, corrugated cardboard, films, injection or compression moulded plastics parts, metal, ceramic surfaces, paint coats or corrosion protection layers, characterized in that the substrates are coated with a polyphenol, and a reactive ink composed... Agent:
- Line head wiping method: A method of wiping a line blade with a blade is disclosed that prevents premature wear and break of the blade and preserving its elastic deformation from soiling the environment. Accordingly, in the method of wiping the line head 3 comprising a plurality of nozzle heads 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d... Agent: Miyakoshi Printing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Nozzle surface cleaning apparatus and droplet ejection apparatus: A nozzle surface cleaning apparatus is configured to clean a nozzle surface of a droplet ejection head while moving relatively with respect to the droplet ejection head. The apparatus includes: a cleaning liquid deposition device which deposits cleaning liquid to the nozzle surface; a blade which is pressed against the... Agent:
- Liquid ejecting apparatus: A liquid ejecting apparatus includes a liquid ejecting head unit having a plurality of liquid ejecting heads that ejects liquid from nozzles. The liquid ejecting head unit has a head fixing member that fixes a plurality of the liquid ejecting heads in a row with gaps between the heads. The... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Ink-jet head and method of manufacturing the same: According to one embodiment, an ink-jet head includes an insulative substrate, a nozzle plate opposed to the insulative substrate, a partition wall disposed between the insulative substrate and the nozzle plate, and including a bottom surface with a first width which is in contact with the insulative substrate, and a... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Inkjet head and method of manufacturing inkjet head: According to one embodiment, an inkjet head includes a nozzle plate, a base member, a frame-like member, an ink chamber, a supply channel and a discharge channel. The nozzle plate includes nozzles. The base member includes driving elements that cause the ink to be ejected from the nozzles, and is... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Method for producing electromechanical transducer, electromechanical transducer produced by the method, liquid-droplet jetting head, and liquid-droplet jetting apparatus: A method of producing an electromechanical transducer includes a first step of partially modifying a surface of a first electrode; a second step of applying a sol-gel liquid including a metal composite oxide to a predetermined area of the partially-modified surface of the first electrode; a third step of performing... Agent:
- Piezoelectric film and method of manufacturing same, piezoelectric device and liquid ejection apparatus: A piezoelectric film is constituted of a perovskite oxide represented as: Pb1+δ(ZrxTiy)1-a(MgbNb1-b)aOz, where δ and z are values within ranges where a perovskite structure is obtained and δ=0 and z=3 are standard, Pb is replaceable with another A site element in an amount of a range where the perovskite structure... Agent:
- Piezoelectric film, ink jet head, method of forming image by the ink jet head, angular velocity sensor, method of measuring angular velocity by the angular velocity sensor, piezoelectric generating element, and method of generating electric power using th: p
- Piezoelectric thin film, ink jet head, method of forming image by the ink jet head, angular velocity sensor, method of measuring angular velocity by the angular velocity sensor, piezoelectric generating element, and method of generating electric power usi:
- Aerosol printer, use thereof, and method for producing line interruptions in continuous printing methods: The invention relates to an aerosol printer which has at least one atomising chamber and at least one printing head with at least one nozzle, these being connected directly or via connection lines. Furthermore, the aerosol printer has process gas-, transport gas- and focusing gas lines.... Agent: Fraunhofer-gesellschaft Zur Foerderung Der Angewandten Forschung E.v.
- Press inking system with key sharing provision: Disclosed herein is an ink rail assembly having a key sharing provision. The ink rail assembly includes a page pack having an ink inlet for receiving ink from an ink source and an ink outlet; and an ink rail fluidly coupled to the page pack ink outlet. The ink rail... Agent: Goss International Corporation
- Liquid container and liquid ejection system: A liquid container for supplying a liquid to a liquid ejection apparatus comprises: a liquid chamber provided to store the liquid; an air chamber connected with the liquid chamber to introduce the outside air into the liquid chamber with consumption of the liquid in the liquid chamber; an open-air hole... Agent:
- Stabilized photochromic ink for reusable paper annotation: Provided are ink compositions, methods for making photochromic inks, and methods of using the photochromic inks for erasable media annotation. In accordance with various embodiments, there is an ink composition including a carrier medium and one or more photochromic species in the carrier medium, wherein each of the one or... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Melt reservoir housing: An imaging device includes at least one ink reservoir located within a housing in the imaging device. The housing at least partially encloses the at least one ink reservoir and includes a top, a bottom, and a plurality of side walls extending vertically between the top and the bottom of... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Liquid ejecting apparatus: A liquid ejecting apparatus in which a pressure adjustment unit having a pressure adjustment valve is provided between a filter chamber that houses a filter and a recording head having nozzles through which ink is ejected, the opening size of filter hole is set to ½ of a minimum inner... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Seasoning device and image forming apparatus: Sheets of paper discharged from an apparatus main body are stacked in a stack unit and humidified air is blown to the stacked sheets of paper by a spray device (humidifying seasoning). The humidified air blown by the spray device is blown between the sheets of paper to supply moisture... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Add-on type ultraviolet irradiation apparatus and image forming apparatus: An add-on type ultraviolet irradiation apparatus for being coupled to an inkjet recording apparatus that does not include an ultraviolet irradiation device for curing ultraviolet curable ink, so as to make the inkjet recording apparatus usable as an ultraviolet curing type image forming apparatus, includes: a detection device which detects... Agent:
- Curable sublimation ink and sublimation transfer process using same: A transfer printing method including applying a curable sublimation ink having at least one curable component and at least one sublimation colorant in a desired pattern onto a transfer substrate to form an image on the transfer substrate at a first temperature which is below the sublimation temperature of the... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Water-based inkjet ink, method for producing inkjet printed product using the same, and method for producing water-based inkjet ink: Disclosed is an inkjet ink which provides a high-quality image in that whitening of the recorded image film is inhibited, durability of the image is good, and there is no banding, and the like; inkjet injection stability and ink shelf life are excellent; and head maintenance returnability is excellent Also... Agent: Konica Minolta Ij Technologies, Inc.
- Thermal ink transfer using endless belt: One disclosed feature of the embodiments is a method to transfer ink. An endless belt is driven to transfer ink from an ink donor roll to an image substrate based on a pattern of a fountain solution formed on the belt. The belt is heated locally as needed in vicinity... Agent: Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
- Inkjet printer and ink ejecting method: According to one embodiment, the inkjet printer includes an endless device which has a circumferential surface for adsorbing a sheet, an inkjet head for ejecting ink, a tray, and a controller. The tray is moved from a home position toward the inkjet head along a circumferential surface of the endless... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- Printing device with marking function: A printing device with a marking function is provided. The printing device includes a printing module, an identification module and a marking member. The printing module is used for printing images on a transfer paper, thereby producing a barcode paper. The identification module is used for scanning the barcode paper,... Agent: Primax Electronics Ltd.
- Capping device for hand-held printer: A handheld inkjet printer is disclosed. The printer has a housing, a printhead fixedly mounted in the housing, and a capping device mounted external to the housing. The capping device has an arm, a capping leg extending transversely from the arm and an elastomeric pad affixed to the capping leg... Agent: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd
- Method of storing data on a photograph: A method of storing data on a photograph includes delimiting a plurality of data block regions on the photograph, the plurality of data block regions superposing a region of the photograph delimited for the printing of a photographic image; compressing data representing the image contained in the photograph with a... Agent: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd
- Image forming apparatus: An image forming apparatus comprises: an exposure unit configured to irradiate each of a plurality of photosensitive members with a light beam, a light amount control unit configured to control a light amount of the light beam, a plurality of developing units configured to develop electrostatic latent images, formed on... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Decoloring apparatus and sheet transport control method: There is provided a decoloring apparatus including: an image reading unit; a decoloring processing unit; a transmission unit which transmits image data read by the image reading unit to a predetermined management apparatus; a receiving unit which receives a result of determination processing performed on the side of the management... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- Decoloring apparatus to continuously erase images of sheets, decoloring system and paper feeding method of decoloring apparatus: A decoloring apparatus includes a conveyance path, a paper feeding part, a reading part, a communication part, a decoloring part and a control part. The conveyance path conveys a sheet to respective parts in the apparatus. The paper feeding part feeds a sheet on which an image is formed by... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- Printer: Embodiments described herein are related to a printer including a thermal head, a platen roller, a plurality of biasing members, and an urging force adjustment mechanism. The urging force adjustment mechanism includes a base member, an action member movable in the widthwise direction with respect to the base member and... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Information processing apparatus, laser radiation device, render information generating method, control system, program, recording medium, and render information storage device: An information processing apparatus for generating render information of an image includes a storage for storing shape information of strokes forming the image; an information acquiring unit for acquiring the shape information of strokes from the storage; a thickness acquiring unit for acquiring thickness information of the image; a stroke... Agent:
- Printer: A printer includes an upper unit which opens and closes about a fulcrum lying at a rear position of a lower unit, and a paper path which is opened by opening the upper unit. A sensor unit is attached to the lower unit and includes a lower sensor holder and... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Thermosensitive recording medium: The thermosensitive recording medium shows a superior water resistance and also shows a superior printing run-ability when printing at high speed (sticking resistance) etc, by installing a thermosensitive recording layer on a support and a protective layer on the thermosensitive recording layer, wherein the protective layer contains an acrylic resin... Agent:02/09/2012 > 23 patent applications in 15 patent subcategories.
- Flow rate control device, liquid-droplet ejecting device, and computer readable medium: A flow rate control device includes a pressure generating unit that delivers a liquid to a liquid reservoir unit including an ejecting port; a flow rate control unit that controls a flow rate of the pressure generating unit by performing a first flow rate control and a second flow rate... Agent: Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Liquid droplet discharge device: The liquid droplet discharge device according to this invention has a storage portion which stores liquid, a first supply pipe which is connected to the storage portion and to which the liquid is supplied from the storage portion, a container which is connected to the first supply pipe and to... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Method for setting up drive signal: A method for setting up a condition for a drive signal in a liquid ejection head that includes a plurality of linearly-arranged nozzles and driving elements provided for each of the nozzles, includes: calculating an average value or a median value of ejection rates for each nozzle relating to a... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Printing apparatus and processing method therefor: A printing apparatus includes a full-line printhead in which a plurality of chips, on each of which a plurality of nozzle arrays are juxtaposed, are arranged in the nozzle arrayed direction, and which prints by the entire width of a printing medium using a plurality of nozzles arranged on the... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Printing position alignment method and printing apparatus: Multiple alignment patterns, each composed of first and second alignment pattern elements printed by forward and backward movements of a print head, respectively, are formed while the relative printing positions of the two elements are shifted. From optical characteristics data thereof, whether the data is influenced by a disturbance is... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Acidic group-containing solid inks: A microfluidic device includes a first substrate, and a phase change ink deposited on a surface of the first substrate. The phase change ink includes an ink vehicle including a polymeric material having one or more acidic groups, and an optional colorant, wherein the phase change ink is solid at... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Aqueous inkjet ink: m
- Ink, ink cartridge and ink jet recording method: Disclosed herein are an ink containing a self-dispersible pigment and a salt, wherein the self-dispersible pigment is a pigment to the surface of a particle of which a functional group containing at least a group having a hydrogen bonding property and two phosphonic acid groups is bonded, counter ions of... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Inkjet ink and inkjet recording method: Provided is an inkjet ink comprising at least water, a pigment, a resin, a water-soluble organic solvent, and a surfactant, wherein the resin comprises a copolymer resin synthesized from a monomer that includes a (meth)acrylic monomer, and the copolymer resin has an acid value of not less than 50 mgKOH/g... Agent: Konica Minolta Ij Technologies, Inc.
- Ink, ink cartridge, ink jet recording method and ink jet recording apparatus: An ink jet ink including a self-dispersible pigment, a salt, a polyoxyethylene alkyl ether and a water-soluble organic solvent. The self-dispersible pigment is a pigment to a surface of a particle of which a functional group containing at least a phosphonic acid group is bonded, the introduced amount of the... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Scalable inkjet printhead architecture and method of manufacture: A method of manufacturing a printhead includes connecting an ink supply and driving electronics to a predetermined number of inkjet ejector sites. Each ejector site includes a fluid inlet and an electrical connector. The predetermined number of ejector sites connected to the ink supply and driving electronics is less than... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Printing apparatus and printing method: A control section is included which performs a background image pre-printing which enables each ink to be ejected from the upstream side background color nozzle row and the downstream side color nozzle row and can land the color ink after landing the background color ink on the medium in a... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Continuous type liquid ejection head and liquid ejection device: An inkjet print head is provided which can perform a good cleaning operation on its surface formed with ejection openings and improve a precision at which ink droplets land on a print medium. To this end, a conductive layer made of a conductive material is formed on a support board... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid discharge recording head and method of manufacturing the same: A liquid discharge recording head includes: a recording element substrate, an electric wiring board, and a supporting plate that supports the recording element substrate and the electric wiring board, wherein a gap is formed between the recording element substrate and the electric wiring board; the liquid discharge recording head further... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Method to refresh the ink in nozzles of an inkjet print head in an inkjet printing apparatus: In a method to regenerate during operation ink in nozzles of at least one inkjet print head operating according to drop on demand in an inkjet print apparatus, nozzles of the print head that generate print dots on a printing substrate are activated such that the nozzles output first ink... Agent:
- Inkjet head and method of manufacturing inkjet head: According to one embodiment, an inkjet head includes a substrate, a nozzle plate which includes nozzle lines, each of which includes nozzles, the nozzles which are included in one of the nozzle lines and the nozzles which are included in another of the nozzle lines alternating with each other, and... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Image forming apparatus including recording head for ejecting liquid droplets: An image forming apparatus includes a recording head, a liquid tank, a head tank, a liquid supply passage, a liquid supply passage, a liquid intake port, a valve member, and a lock unit. The lock unit is disposed in the head tank to lock and unlock the valve member in... Agent: Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Inkjet recording apparatus and inkjet recording method: According to embodiments, an inkjet recording apparatus includes an ink tank which contains ink, a printing head which is connected to the ink tank through an ink channel and ejects the ink from a nozzle surface, and a channel member which is provided in the ink channel and has a... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid delivery system: A liquid storage container (12, 112, 312, 412) is configured to store a liquid suspension (14) having a liquid vehicle (18) and suspended particles (16). The liquid storage container (12, 112, 312. 412) includes vertically stacked stories (30) and at least one shaft (32) interconnecting the stories (30).... Agent:
- Resin composition for ink supply tubes and ink supply tube: Provided is a resin composition which is a material for ink supply tubes and which has excellent moisture barrier performance, air barrier performance, and kink resistance. The resin composition contains a thermoplastic elastomer (A) containing a (b)-(a)-(b)-type isobutylene triblock copolymer containing polymer blocks (a) having isobutylene units and polymer blocks... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid container, liquid supplying system and circuit board for liquid container: A liquid container detachably mountable to a recording apparatus to which a plurality of liquid containers are detachably mountable, wherein the recording apparatus includes an apparatus antenna and photoreceptor means, the liquid container includes a container antenna communicatable with the apparatus antenna without physical contact therebetween; an information storing portion... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Hydroxl group-containing solid inks: A microfluidic device includes a first substrate, and a phase change ink deposited on a surface of the first substrate. The phase change ink includes an ink vehicle including a polymeric material having one or more hydroxyl groups, and an optional colorant, wherein the phase change ink is solid at... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Light scanning apparatus and image forming apparatus: A light scanning apparatus including: a light source to emit a laser beam; a light source driving unit to turn on and off the light source according to image data and a pixel clock; a rotary polygon mirror to deflect the light beam; a motor to rotationally drive the rotary... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha02/02/2012 > 57 patent applications in 31 patent subcategories.
- Printing apparatus: A printing apparatus includes a motor that drives an object to be driven; a detection unit that detects the speed of the object to be driven; and a control unit that controls driving of the motor based on a speed profile including an acceleration range, a constant-speed range, and a... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Ink loader with access synchronization: An ink loader for a phase change ink imaging device includes an automated access control system that enables ink stick insertion based on user initiated ink load requests with reference to the operating state of the imaging device.... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Liquid ejection apparatus: A liquid ejection apparatus including: a liquid ejection head including: an inlet opening; an outlet opening; an inside channel; and ejection openings; a tank; a supply channel; a return channel; a supply device; and a controller, wherein the controller is configured to control the supply device to perform a circulating... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid ejection apparatus: A liquid ejection apparatus including: a liquid ejection head including an inside channel; a supply channel; a return channel; a supply device; an adjusting device; and a controller, wherein the controller starts a liquid circulation control for circulating liquid through the supply channel, the inside channel, and the return channel... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid ejection apparatus and liquid ejection method: A liquid ejection apparatus including: a liquid ejection head including: an inside channel; and ejection openings; a tank; an air communication device; a supply channel; a return channel; a supply device; an adjusting device; and a controller, wherein the controller performs a liquid circulation control for circulating the liquid through... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Method and apparatus for spoofing imaging devices: Techniques for spoofing an imaging device adapted for reading data from an electrical storage device to determine a volume of ink in an ink container include providing a replacement electrical storage device for use with the ink container, the replacement electrical storage device comprising memory locations; and responding, by the... Agent: Static Control Components, Inc.
- Systems and methods for communication of date information between an ink tank and a printing device: Some or all of the needs above can be addressed by embodiments of the invention. According to one embodiment of the invention, a method for determining ink evaporation from at least one ink tank can be provided. The method can include determining a removal time associated with removal of at... Agent:
- Ink composition, digital printing system and methods: An ink composition has controlled conductivity, and a digital printing system and a method of printing an ink employ an offset inkjet printing platform. The ink composition includes pigment particles dispersed in an oil-based dielectric carrier fluid with an oil-soluble dispersant. A concentration of dispersant is a fraction of a... Agent:
- Ink jet printing appratus and printing method: An ink jet printing apparatus and printing method are provided that can, without the addition of a special structure, suppress density imbalance between the print images formed by ink ejected from each of the ejection ports formed on a print head. As for the plurality of ejection ports, one portion... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Inkjet head and method of manufacturing the same: According to one embodiment, an inkjet head includes a head main body having a plurality of nozzles and drive elements which discharges ink from the plurality of nozzles, a control section which controls the drive elements, and a ceramic base on which the head main body and the control section... Agent: Toshiba Tec Kabushiki Kaisha
- Line image forming method and apparatus: A line image forming method includes the steps of: ejecting a plurality of droplets of liquid sequentially from an inkjet head, the liquid containing a functional component; and depositing the droplets of the liquid onto a non-permeable medium, the deposited droplets becoming joined together on the non-permeable medium to form... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Printing apparatus and printing method: A controller for printing a single region in which a background image is formed by the upstream background color nozzle row and the downstream background color nozzle row or in which a color image is formed by the upstream color nozzle row and the downstream color nozzle row is printed,... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Inkjet printing apparatus: To provide an inkjet printing apparatus that suppresses occurrence of image deterioration, such as a texture, a moire, and a streak in a printing result. In order for this to be achieved, a level is set up to a overlapping portion of a chip of a print head depending on... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Inkjet printing apparatus: This invention prevents a possible color mixing, that may occur more than a predetermined time after the wiping operation, by executing a pre-printing cleaning ejection while at the same time minimizing the amount of waste ink produced by the cleaning ejection. To this end, if a color mixing is determined... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Counteracting expansion effects of moisture on media within fluid-ejection device: Expansion effects of moisture on media resulting from ejection of fluid by the fluid-ejection device onto the media within a print zone in accordance with a portion of a print job are inferred. In response to inferring the expansion effects of moisture on the media, an action is performed to... Agent:
- Image forming apparatus and methods thereof: A method of calibrating a transport roller includes forming a reference image through nozzles arranged in an array having an array height, moving a substrate a distance along a substrate transport path by the transport roller having a radius and a circumference, and determining an offset value based on an... Agent:
- Printer, control method thereof, and storage medium: A printer may include a sheet conveyance unit, a sheet detection unit, an ink sheet conveyance unit, a search position detection unit, and a control unit both to execute a continuous print mode by using sets of ink portions, where each set of ink portions has ink portions of an... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Anti-reflective coatings for micro-fluid applications: Micro-fluid ejection heads have anti-reflective coatings. The coatings destructively interfere with light at wavelengths of interest during subsequent photo imaging processing, such as during nozzle plate imaging. Methods include determining wavelengths of photoresists. Layers are applied to the substrate and anodized. They form an oxidized layer of a predetermined thickness... Agent:
- Inkjet ink composition including latex polymers: An inkjet ink composition includes latex polymer particles. The latex polymer particles are present in the ink composition in an amount ranging from about 0.5 wt % to about 40 wt %. The latex polymer particles have: a Tg ranging from about −40° C. to about 125° C.; and up... Agent:
- Inkjet ink composition, inkjet recording method, and printed material: There are also provided an inkjet ink composition that includes (Component 2-A) the di(meth)acrylate of a hydrocarbon diol having 5 to 10 carbons at 3 to 35 wt %, (Component 2-B) a compound represented by Formula (1) at 35 to 70 wt %, and (Component 2-C) a polymerization initiator, the... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Inkjet recording method, and printed material: An inkjet recording method is provided that includes an image formation step of forming an image on a recording medium by discharging an ink composition containing a polymerizable compound and a polymerization initiator and having a surface tension at 25° C. in a range of 34.0 to 40.0 mN/m using... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Pigment dispersion liquid, inkjet ink, ink cartridge, image forming apparatus, recording method , and image formed matter: The present invention provides an inkjet pigment dispersion liquid including a carbon black, a dispersant, and water, wherein the total number of coarse particles having a particle diameter of 0.5 μm or greater contained in the inkjet pigment dispersion liquid is 1,000,000/5 μL or less, and provides an inkjet ink... Agent:
- Ink composition, ink set and image forming method: The invention provides an ink composition comprising a colorant, water and wax particles, the wax particles comprising at least two kinds of wax; an ink set including the ink composition; and a method of forming an image using the ink composition.... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Ink composition, ink set, and image forming method: An ink composition includes: first pigment particles selected from self-dispersing carbon black and a carbon black of which at least a part is covered with a water-insoluble resin, in an amount of from 1% by mass to 5% by mass relative to the entire mass of the ink composition; second... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Liquid ejection apparatus: A liquid ejection apparatus including: a liquid ejection head including: an inside channel; and ejection openings; a supply channel; a return channel; a supply device; an adjusting device; and a controller, wherein the controller performs a liquid circulation control for circulating liquid through the supply channel, the inside channel, and... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid ejection head and liquid ejection apparatus: A liquid ejection apparatus includes a liquid ejection head including: an element substrate; a first recess having inner walls including a first side surface of the element substrate, a second side surface facing thereto, and a part of a fitting surface to which the element substrate is fitted; and a... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Nozzle surface wiping apparatus and droplet ejection apparatus: A nozzle surface wiping apparatus wipes a nozzle surface of a droplet ejection head while moving relatively with respect to the head. The apparatus includes: a band-shaped wiping web; a pay-out spindle which pays out the web; a take-up spindle which is rotated to take up the web; a pressing... Agent:
- Printhead cleaner: In one embodiment, a container or housing includes a body, a cavity and an aperture. A first and a second rotatable spindle are positioned within the cavity such that their long axes are substantially parallel, the first spindle to unwind unused wiping material, and the second spindle to wind used... Agent:
- Inkjet printing apparatus and inkjet printing method: In an inkjet printing apparatus, degraded image quality due to ink viscosity increasing is suppressed without forming ink dots unrelated to the print image as in what is called on-sheet preliminary ejection. More specifically, print data is generated for each pass in a multi-pass printing, such that the ratio of... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Liquid ejection head and method for producing the same: A liquid ejection head includes a substrate having an energy-generating device configured to generate energy used for ejecting a liquid from an orifice; a transparent channel wall member forming an inner wall of a channel leading to the orifice; and an intermediate layer disposed between and in contact with a... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Fluid-ejection printhead having mixing barrier: A fluid-ejection printhead die includes first fluid-ejection nozzles, second fluid-ejection nozzles, and a mixing barrier. The first fluid-ejection nozzles eject fluid of a first type, and are organized over a first row and a second row non-collinear to the first row. The second fluid-ejection nozzles eject fluid of a second... Agent:
- Inkjet head assembly and method for manufacturing the same: There are provided an inkjet head assembly and a method for manufacturing the same. The inkjet head assembly includes: an inkjet head plate having an ink flow passage formed therein and having an actuator formed thereon, the actuator providing driving force for discharging ink; a flexible printed circuit board (FPCB)... Agent: Samsung Electro-mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Method of manufacturing a liquid jet head and a liquid jet apparatus: A method of manufacturing a liquid jet head includes depositing a lower electrode film on a passage forming substrate and patterning the lower electrode film into a predetermined pattern, forming a piezoelectric layer on the passage forming substrate, forming an intermediate film made of a conductive material on the piezoelectric... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Thin-film forming apparatus, thin-film forming method, piezoelectric-element forming method, droplet discharging head, and ink-jet recording apparatus: A thin-film forming apparatus for forming a thin film on a substrate by using an ink-jet method includes an ink applying unit that applies an ink drop for thin-film formation to a predetermined area on a surface of the substrate; at least one laser light source for heating the ink... Agent:
- Liquid film moving over porous catcher surface: A printhead includes a jetting module that forms liquid drops travelling along a first path. A deflection mechanism causes selected liquid drops formed by the jetting module to deviate from the first path and begin travelling along a second path. A catcher includes a stationary porous surface. A liquid film... Agent:
- Printing method using moving liquid curtain catcher: A method of printing is includes providing liquid drops travelling along a first path using a jetting module. A moving liquid curtain is provided using a liquid source. Selected liquid drops are caused to deviate from the first path and begin travelling along a second path using a deflection mechanism... Agent:
- Printing using liquid film porous catcher surface: A method of printing provides liquid drops travelling along a first path using a jetting module. A catcher including a stationary porous surface is also provided. A liquid film is caused to flow over the stationary porous surface of the catcher using a liquid source. Selected liquid drops are caused... Agent:
- Ink supply device of inkjet printer and backflow shutoff mechanism of the same: An ink supply device for an inkjet printer is provided with a backflow shutoff mechanism (200). The backflow shutoff mechanism (200) is disposed on a line (177) as an air passage which connects a pressure control means for adjusting the inner pressure of a sub tank (120) and the sub... Agent: Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Liquid ink delivery system including a flow restrictor that resists air bubble formation in a liquid ink reservoir: A fluid ink delivery system includes a receptacle positioned proximate to a plurality of inkjet ejectors, and an ink supply in fluid communication with the receptacle. Ink held in the receptacle may be withdrawn under negative pressure by a pump in the ink supply. A flow restrictor in fluid communication... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Liquid supplying apparatus and liquid ejecting apparatus: A liquid supplying apparatus includes: a pressure applying device applying pressure to the liquid inside a supply flow channel connected to a liquid supply object; a pressure buffering unit including a deformable or movable partition separating a liquid chamber connected to the supply flow channel and a gas chamber; a... Agent:
- Thermal ink jet ink composition: A thermal ink jet ink composition includes one or more volatile organic solvents, wherein the one or more volatile organic solvents are selected from C1-C4 alcohols, C3-C6 ketones, C3-C6 esters, C4-C8 ethers, and mixtures thereof; one or more humectants, wherein the humectants are present in an amount not more than... Agent:
- Method and system for delivering solid-ink pellets: The present disclosure provides systems and methods for supplying solid-ink pellets from a container to an image-forming device. The system includes a delivery tube within the container, with one or more openings to receive solid-ink pellets from the container. An agitating structure coupled to the delivery tube disturbs the solid... Agent: Xerox Corporation
- Liquid film moving over solid catcher surface: A printhead includes a jetting module that forms liquid drops travelling along a first path. A deflection mechanism causes selected liquid drops formed by the jetting module to deviate from the first path and begin travelling along a second path. A catcher includes a liquid outlet, a stationary surface, and... Agent:
- Moving liquid curtain catcher: A printhead includes a jetting module that forms liquid drops travelling along a first path. A deflection mechanism causes selected liquid drops formed by the jetting module to deviate from the first path and begin travelling along a second path. A moving liquid curtain is positioned relative to the first... Agent:
- Printing using liquid film solid catcher surface: A method of printing includes providing liquid drops travelling along a first path using a jetting module. A catcher including a liquid outlet, a stationary surface, and a liquid source is also provided. A liquid film provided by the liquid source is caused to exit the liquid outlet of the... Agent:
- Liquid ejection head and recording apparatus having the same: A liquid ejection head includes: an ejection port; a supply section and a discharge section; a main flow channel; a supply flow channel; a filter; and a sub flow channel, one end of which is connected to a first connection position near the supply section, and the other end of... Agent: Brother Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
- Image forming apparatus: An image forming apparatus is provided which can effectively adapt stacked sheets of paper to the surrounding environment. A controller controls a moving member to move a position at which air is blown to an end portion of a sheet bundle in up and down direction of sheets of paper... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Image forming method and image forming apparatus: An image forming method includes applying an ink composition including water, a pigment, a water-soluble organic solvent and polymer particles to a recording medium at an application amount of the ink composition of 6 g/m2 or more with respect to the recording medium, drying by heating the recording medium to... Agent: Fujifilm Corporation
- Feeding apparatus: A feeding apparatus for roll paper that enables downsizing and a stable feeding of a printer pressurizes a roll paper shaft to press-contact with a feeding roller, and thereafter, drives the feeding roller to feed the paper, and urges a pick-up guide to contact an outer circumference of the roll... Agent: Canon Kabushiki Kaisha
- Ink-jet recording apparatus and recording method therefor: A recording apparatus has a recording head, a platen, and a first hole. The recording head includes a dot formation element array, and the platen holds a recording medium opposite the recording head. The first hole is disposed in an area of the platen opposite a downstream portion of the... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Optical scanning device and image forming apparatus: In an optical scanning device, a beam outputted from a light source is deflected by an optical deflector, and an object to be scanned (for example, a photosensitive drum) is scanned by the deflected beam. The optical scanning device is provided with a light source that outputs a beam, an... Agent:
- Printhead adjustment mechanism for edge justified printer: The present invention discloses a printer, specifically an edge justified printer, having a housing. The printer further comprises a mounting assembly that holds printable media and a printhead assembly. The printhead assembly of the present invention has a printhead cantilevered to a mounting member by a bracket. The printer further... Agent: Avery Dennison Corporation
- Printer with pivotable platen: A printer is disclosed including a print frame, a print head fixed relative to the print frame, a platen drive gear rotatably mounted to the print frame, and a platen assembly pivotally mounted to the print frame. The platen assembly includes a platen rotatably driven by a platen gear that... Agent:
- Organic el device, method of manufacturing the same and printer: According to one embodiment, an organic EL device includes a first substrate, a second substrate, an adhesive agent, and a drying agent. An organic EL element is formed on the first substrate. The second substrate has a first surface facing the first substrate and a second surface on an opposite... Agent: Toshiba Mobile Display Co., Ltd.
- Optical disc recording device and method for drawing image on optical disc: The reflected light amount acquiring process acquires the reflected light amount of a laser beam with which a color changeable layer is irradiated from at least one irradiation position included in a predetermined drawing determination area, where the color changeable layer is formed on a label side of an optical... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Optical imaging system: A method of scanning a pattern on a surface, the method comprises forming a first spatially modulated light beam including a pattern for writing on a surface; splitting the first spatially modulated light beam into a plurality of sub-beams; altering a spatial relationship between the plurality of sub-beams, thereby forming... Agent: Orbotech Ltd.
- Focusing a laser on a label surface of an optical disc: A method, apparatus, and medium for determining actuator signals for focusing a laser on a label surface of an optical disc. A plurality of virtual angular sectors are defined on the label surface. A single rotation of the disc is performed. During the rotation, the focus of the laser is... Agent:Previous industry: Recorders
Next industry: Television
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Incremental printing of symbolic information patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Incremental printing of symbolic information patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Incremental printing of symbolic information patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.71591 seconds