|Horology: time measuring systems or devices patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 368 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
11/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Horology: time measuring systems or devices November recently filed with US Patent Office 11/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 11/25/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Wearable object such as a timepiece including means for triggering an electronic control function: Portable object such as a timepiece including a dial (4) covered by a watch glass (2), the portable object (1) enclosing an electronic control circuit (16) for at least one time function or non-time related function, the portable object further comprising at least one light source (12) and an associated... Agent: Griffin & Szipl, PC
- Device: A time keeping device comprising (i) time keeping means, (ii) a display means, capable of displaying at least first and second images to differentiate between two different time periods, wherein the first image can alter to indicate the passage of time throughout a user-selected time period, and (iii) control means... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz, LLP
- Rotative clock: In a rotative desk clock having in a main body of it a clock module, a driving module and a control module for sound controlling or touch controlling, wherein the driving module includes a rotary disk exposed downwardly out of the main body, when the control module is touched by... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC11/18/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Methods and apparatus for self-assembled time-keeping device: In illustrative implementations of this invention, a mechanical clock is produced in a manner such that, once its separate parts are made, the clock requires no further assembly. In one implementation of this invention, a mechanical clock is designed using standard CAD (computer-aided design) modeling tools and made with a... Agent: Otis Patent Law
- Mechanical oscillator having an optimized thermoelastic coefficient: The invention relates to a mechanical oscillator, in particular for watchmaking, comprising a spiral spring (1) having a number N of turns, a central end (2), an eccentric end (3) and a rotary collet (4), connected to the central end (2), comprising an orifice intended to receive an arbor for... Agent: Pearne & Gordon LLP
- Modular timepiece movement: A timepiece movement for varying the arrangement of the different displays includes a first module provided with a first frame and at least a first mobile rotatingly mounted on the first frame, a second module provided with a second frame and at least a second mobile rotatingly mounted on the... Agent: Young & Thompson11/11/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Infant feeding management system: An infant feeding management system automatically advances a next feeding alert time to a time that is equal to a feeding time interval plus a time elapsed between the previous feeding alert time and the time at which feeding actually begun. In this way, the interval between successive feeding alert... Agent: Leason Ellis LLP11/04/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Wake up stimulus control system: The invention relates to a wake up stimulus control system, comprising a control unit (1) arranged to receive a user-determinable wake up time input and to control at least one stimulus source (11), a coupling for operably coupling at least one stimulus source (11) to said control unit, wherein the... Agent: Philips Intellectual Property & Standards
- Tourbillon without the weight of the balance: Tourbillon mechanism for a watch having a turning cage mounted in pivoting manner in a first and second cage bearing lodged in fixed elements of the watch; an escapement mobile integral with the cage; and a regulating element in the form of a spiral balance capable of oscillating around a... Agent: Blank Rome LLP
- Timepiece having an automatic winding mechanism: A timepiece has a basic movement including at least one barrel (12) and a set of hands (14) for displaying the time now, the set of hands being situated at a first level, a mechanism for a supplementary function connected to at least one hand (18a) for displaying the supplementary... Agent: Young & ThompsonPrevious industry: Communications, electrical: acoustic wave systems and devices
Next industry: Dynamic information storage or retrieval
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Horology: time measuring systems or devices patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Horology: time measuring systems or devices patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Horology: time measuring systems or devices patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.13301 seconds