|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
08/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange August inventions list 08/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 08/30/2012 > 19 patent applications in 17 patent subcategories.
- Thermal energy storage materials: The present invention relates to a thermal energy storage material (TESM) system (and associated methods). The TESM system comprises i) a container having a wall surface; and ii) a TESM in at least partial contact with the wall surface. The TESM may include, consist essentially of, or consist of a... Agent: Dow Global Technologies LLC
- Total heat exchange-type ventilating apparatus, and method for controlling same: The present invention relates to a total heat exchange-type ventilating apparatus and a method for controlling same, which detects indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidities, calculates indoor and outdoor enthalpies from the detected temperature and humidity information, and selectively operates in a heat exchange mode or in an outdoor air... Agent:
- Parallel integrated thermal management: Embodiments discussed herein are directed to managing the heat content of two vehicle subsystems through a single coolant loop having parallel branches for each subsystem.... Agent: Alliance For Sustainable Energy, LLC
- Radiator cooling structure for water-cooled power unit: Disclosed is a radiator cooling structure for cooling a radiator of a water-cooled power unit mounted on a small vehicle and disposed on a laterally outer side of the small vehicle, which radiator cooling structure improves the efficiency of cooling an internal combustion engine by using a head wind. The... Agent: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Cooling beam with vav-function via a regulating strip: A device for an air handling system in which the cooling beam has a pressure chamber (2), from which the volume flow of the supply air (L1) out to the room is regulated with a regulating strip (6) that is mounted on the surfaces (9) in the pressure chamber and... Agent: Flakt Woods Ab
- Heating and cooling apparatus: A portable air blowing appliance has a housing retaining a blower adapted when energized to create an airflow through and from the housing, and a heating element adapted when energized to impart heat to the airflow. A movable deflector selectively steers the airflow either though or not through the heating... Agent:
- Temperature controlled food tray system: The present disclosure provides a system, apparatus, and method for a modular food tray system having a plurality of food trays that can be used for heating, cooling, or a combination thereof. The system can include a first food tray for heating and a second food tray for cooling, generally... Agent: Kitchen Equipment Fabricating Company
- Heat sink fastener: A fastener for fixing a heat sink on an electronic component is disclosed. The fastener includes a frame seat, a latch and two depressors. The frame seat is formed with a hollow for accommodating the heat sink and the latch is moveably mounted on the frame seat. The depressors may... Agent: Cooler Master Co., Ltd.
- Refrigeration cycle apparatus: A refrigeration cycle apparatus including a heat source side heat exchanger including a first heat exchanger and a second heat exchanger connected in parallel; an air-sending device that supplies air, which is an object to be heat exchanged in the first heat exchanger and the second heat exchanger, in a... Agent: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Heat removal in drilling and production operations: Working fluids, such as drilling fluids, may remove heat from other fluids, tools, equipments and environments and transfer it to other locations by using reversible phase change elements. The heat removal occurs through the absorption of heat by one or more phase transitions or a sequence of phase transitions in... Agent: Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Method for assembling heat pipe and thermo-conductive body and structure thereof: A heat pipe and thermo-conductive body assembling structure and a method for manufacturing the same are disclosed. The thermo-conductive body is provided a trough with two pressing arms at the opening thereof. The heat pipe is accommodated in the trough and pressed by the pressing arms. An exposed portion of... Agent:
- Dew-condensation detecting apparatus, electronic equipment cooling system, and dew-condensation detecting method: A dew-condensation detecting apparatus includes a dew-condensation detector provided in a middle of a cold-liquid supply passage. The cold-liquid supply passage supplies a cooling liquid to electronic equipment. The dew-condensation detector detects dew condensation by detecting water droplets due to the dew condensation. A heating part heats the cooling liquid... Agent: Fujitsu Limited
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a frame and a number of fans mounted to the frame. The frame includes a base and a number of rods extending from a center of the base in a same direction. The base defines a through hole in each of four corners. Each rod... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Thermal bath systems and thermally-conductive particulate thermal bath media and methods: Systems and methods for controlling the temperature of items such as a sample in a vessel or a specimen, in a thermal bath using thermally efficient pellets as the thermal media. The pellets are typically oblong metallic or oblong metallic-coated pellets with rounded edges, a hardened surface, a smooth polished... Agent:
- Motor water-cooling structure and manufacturing method thereof: A method for assembling a heat-dissipating module includes a step of mechanically pressing one time or multiple times a heat pipe into a trough of a metallic base, whereby at least one end of the heat pipe can be pressed into the trough of the metallic base and thus firmly... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Composite plating liquid: In one embodiment, there is provided a composite plating liquid. The composite plating liquid includes: a plating metal salt; a sulfate of at least one element selected from alkali metals and alkaline earth metals; boric acid; a carbon nanotube; and a dispersant. Also, there is provided a plating method of... Agent: Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd.
- Thermal module and method of manufacturing same: A thermal module and a method of manufacturing same are disclosed. The thermal module includes a radiating fin assembly and a base. The base has a bottom and a plurality of slot vertically extending through the base in a thickness direction thereof. The radiating fin assembly includes a plurality of... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Method for controlling hot water temperature through operation of a circulation pump: A method for controlling the temperature of hot water through an operation of a circulation pump according to the present invention includes: judging whether a user uses the hot water; judging whether one of the circulation pump operating modes is selected; and circulating the hot water in an outflow pipe... Agent:
- Cooling system for electric apparatus: A vehicle includes a cooling system for electric apparatus that includes a lower cell, an upper cell that is disposed above the lower cell, and a converter that is disposed above the lower cell and that converts a voltage of electric power input to or output from the lower cell... Agent: Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha08/23/2012 > 23 patent applications in 17 patent subcategories.
- Energy recovery system of cryogen exhaust gas from freezing systems: An apparatus for recovering energy from freezer exhaust includes a heat exchanger disposed for coaction with a freezer in a first atmosphere, the heat exchanger having a first heat transfer surface in communication with the freezer exhaust and the first atmosphere, and a second heat transfer surface in communication with... Agent:
- Control for geothermal heating system: A geothermal energy transfer system has a heat transfer loop associated with a heat pump and a heat absorption loop to circulate fluid through an energy source, such as the ground or body of water. The loops are connected through a reservoir and each loop has a circulating pump to... Agent:
- Heat dissipation assembly and latch apparatus of the same: A heat dissipation assembly includes a heat sink, a mounting member fixed to the heat sink, a pivot member pivotably attached to the mounting member, and a latch member attached to the pivot member. The latch member includes a first latch portion and a second latch portion. The pivot member... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Cooling system and method of cooling an interior space: A cooling system (20) includes a media exchanger (50), a cooling section (22), and a cooling circuit (120) for circulating a cooling fluid (130) between the media exchanger (50) and the cooling section (22). The media exchanger (50) receives outside air (38) and the cooling section (22) receives return air... Agent: United Metal Products, Inc.
- Silicon-based cooling package with diamond coating for heat-generating devices: Various embodiments of a thermal energy transfer apparatus that removes thermal energy from a heat-generating device are described. In one aspect, a thermal energy transfer apparatus comprises a silicon-based manifold having an internal cavity, a first primary side, and a second primary side opposite the first primary side. The second... Agent:
- Water heater system, especially for motor homes: A water heater system, especially for motor homes, includes a heater (12) with a heat exchanger arrangement (16) for transferring heat from the heater to a first heat carrier medium, a water reservoir (32) for water to be heated and a heat transfer arrangement (30) for transferring heat in the... Agent:
- Cooling device for a heat source: A cooling element for a heat source, especially LED modules with many components, includes a base body in thermal and mechanical contact with a body of the heat source, at least one heat pipe having an end section inserted into the base body in a form-fitting and thermoconducting manner, and... Agent:
- Heat dissipating apparatus and method for improving the same: A heat dissipating apparatus and a method for improving the same are provided. The heat dissipating apparatus includes a heat pipe including a heat-insulating section, a heat-absorbing part, and a heat-dissipating part. The heat-absorbing part is connected with one end of the heat-insulating section. The heat-absorbing part for contacting a... Agent: Pegatron Corporation
- Low-profile heat transfer device: A low-profile heat transfer device includes a main body and at least one wick structure. The main body extends from a first end to a second end and defines an inner space, in which the wick structure is provided. The wick structure also extends from the first end toward the... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Multidimensional heat transfer system for cooling electronic components: Devices, methods, and systems for facilitating heat transfer and cooling electronic components are presented. A system for cooling an electronic component includes a cold core, a plurality of solid state cooling devices, and a plurality of heat sinks. The cold core may define one or more cavities for receiving electronic... Agent:
- Multi-blade centrifugal fan and air conditioner employing the same: In a multi-blade centrifugal fan in which an impeller is provided in a scroll casing in a freely rotatable manner, the scroll casing is provided with an axially expanded portion that forms an air channel at a bottom surface thereof which is expanded in a rotation-axis direction at a radially... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Particulate cooler: Methods, systems, and apparatus for cooling particulates are provided. The apparatus can include one or more coils at least partially disposed within a cylindrical housing. The one or more coils can include a plurality of tubulars connected by return bends disposed at one or more ends thereof. The apparatus can... Agent: Kellogg Brown & Root LLC
- Heat transporting unit and electronic device: A heat transporting unit comprises an upper plate, a lower plate opposing the upper plate, an internal space formed by the upper plate and the lower plate and operable to enter a refrigerant, a plurality of paths dividing the internal space in a first direction, and a plurality of grooves... Agent: Molex Incorporated
- Brazing joints: One aspect provides a header tube and a refrigeration tube that have ends on which one or more coupling ends are integrally formed thereon. Methods of fabricating the header tube and refrigeration tube are also provided.... Agent:
- Structure for connecting refrigerant pipe and air conditioner having the same: A structure to connect a refrigerant pipe and an air conditioner having the same, the connecting structure enabling a refrigerant pipe to be easily connected to an indoor unit or an outdoor unit of an air conditioner and including a refrigerant pipe through which refrigerant flows, a socket part connected... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Coaxial-flow heat transfer structure: An coaxial-flow heat exchanging structure having a proximal end and a distal end for exchanging heat between a source of fluid at a first temperature and the environment (e.g. air, ground, water, slurry etc.) at a second temperature. The coaxial-flow heat transfer structure comprises: a thermally conductive outer tube section,... Agent: Kelix Heat Transfer Systems, LLC
- Heat sink and manufacturing method of porous graphite: A heat sink using porous graphite having graphite particle-stacked porous graphite is provided. The heat sink may provide good heat conductivity and improve strength of carbon foam. Also, a manufacturing method of porous graphite is provided.... Agent: Shuoen Tech Co., Ltd.
- Heat sink and method of manufacturing the same: A heat sink includes a laminated body disposed in a flow path for circulating a refrigerant. The laminated body includes a metallic tube body enclosing the flow path therein, an insulation layer formed on a periphery of the tube body, and a conductor that is formed on a periphery of... Agent: Hitachi Cable, Ltd.
- Heat sink equipped with a vapor chamber: A heat sink equipped with a vapor chamber includes a heat conduction plate and a vapor chamber. The heat conduction plate has one side formed integrally a plurality of radiation fins and another side with two lateral edges formed respectively and integrally a fastening portion. The two fastening portions are... Agent:
- Heatsink device and method: A heatsink device and methods for manufacturing and using same. The heatsink device includes a plurality of heatsink fins that extend from a heatsink base. Each heatsink fin has a distal end region and a proximal end region disposed adjacent to the heatsink base. A fin width of each heatsink... Agent: Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Vapor cooling heat exchanger: A vapor cooling heat exchanger is provided with: a partition wall for partitioning path for a fluid to be cooled through which a fluid to be cooled flows, and path for a refrigerant through which a refrigerant for cooling the fluid to be cooled flows; and fins which are disposed... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toyota Jidoshokki
- System and method for controlling a temperature of oil in a power-plant of a vehicle: A system is provided for controlling a temperature of oil in a power-plant operable to propel a vehicle. The system includes a heat-exchanger arranged relative to the power-plant. The heat-exchanger is configured to receive the oil from the power-plant, modify the temperature of the oil, and return the modified temperature... Agent: Gm Global Technology Operations LLC08/16/2012 > 25 patent applications in 16 patent subcategories.
- Heat exchanger arrangement, especially for a fuel-operated vehicle heater: A heat exchanger arrangement, especially for a fuel-operated vehicle heater, has a pot-shaped heat exchanger housing (12) elongated in the direction of a longitudinal axis (L) with a circumferential wall area (14) and, in an end area (18), a bottom wall area (16). A flow space (30) for heat carrier... Agent:
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink, a rack, and a fan fixed to an end of the rack. The rack includes two frames. Each frame includes a sidewall and two end walls extending from opposite ends of the sidewall. The two frames form a receiving space receiving the... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- High efficiency cascade-style heat exchanger: A heat exchanger used for wind tunnel temperature control applications. The heat exchanger is a finned tube design with each tube aligned perpendicular to the wind tunnel flow direction but with the tube bundle aligned at an oblique angle to flow direction for increased surface area. Tube fins may be... Agent:
- Reinforcement for dish plate heat exchangers: A reinforcing element for a heat exchanger of the type having nested dish plates with inclined, peripheral, overlapping walls, where at least one of the nested dish plates is attached to a mounting plate, the mounting plate extending beyond the outer periphery of the walls of the nested dish plates.... Agent:
- Aerodynamic sound decreasing apparatus: Multiple projections are provided at a flow-change portion, which corresponds to such a portion of a wall surface of an A/C casing, at which velocity gradient of air current becomes larger in an area adjacent to the wall surface, in order to decrease aerodynamic sound generated by disturbed air current.... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Hvac system for a work vehicle: An HVAC system for a work vehicle having an operator cab includes a first chamber having an for receiving airflow exterior of the cab. The inlet is adjacent to a first source for moving air for use independent of the HVAC system, the inlet arranged to cause a first change... Agent:
- Temperature equalization apparatus jetting fluid for thermal conduction used in electrical equipment: The present invention discloses an external thermal conduction interface structure of electrical equipment wherein a fluid jetting device is utilized to jet a thermal conductive fluid for exchanging heat with the external thermal conduction interface structure of electrical equipment via the thermal energy of the jetted thermal conductive fluid, the... Agent:
- Method and device for recovering heat from intermittently and briefly released blow-off steam charge: The invention relates to a method for recovering heat from intermittently and instantaneously released blow-off steam charges. The method is carried out using a container (6) with an internal volume (2), provided with an inlet (7) and an outlet (10). The method comprises the steps of supplying a blow-off steam... Agent:
- Cooling device for cooling medium-voltage apparatus using insulated heat pipes: The cooling device is suitable for fitting to existing installations, without redesigning them. It consists in using heat pipes (12) that are partly embedded in the casing (10) of the apparatus. This embedded portion (12A) of the heat pipe (12) penetrating into the casing (10) has a sleeve (14) that... Agent: Alstom Technology Ltd
- Heating system: The non-polluting heating system employs heated oil as a heat transfer medium. The oil is heated by hydraulic circulation and only requires motive apparatus to insure the flow of the oil in a closed system. The system includes a plurality of centrifugal oil filters and reducer fittings. A conventional, high-efficiency,... Agent:
- Temperature equalization apparatus jetting fluid for thermal conduction used in electrical equipment: The present invention discloses an external thermal conduction interface structure of electrical equipment wherein a fluid jetting device is utilized to jet a thermal conductive fluid for exchanging heat with the external thermal conduction interface structure of electrical equipment via the thermal energy of the jetted thermal conductive fluid, the... Agent:
- Hvac system with multipurpose cabinet for auxiliary heat transfer components: An HVAC system having an airflow path, a primary heat exchanger disposed along the airflow path, wherein the airflow path at least partially passes through the primary heat exchanger, and a multipurpose cabinet selectively configurable between at least a first configuration for housing a first type of auxiliary heat transfer... Agent: Trane International Inc.
- Cuboidal, in particular cubic, housing for accommodating components of an air-conditioning and/or ventilation system: The invention relates to a cuboidal housing for components of a HVAC system. The housing has at least one air inlet, at least one air outlet and a frame. The frame consists of twelve segments which form edge lines. The segments span six open side surfaces in a sealing manner... Agent:
- Electronic system adapted for passive convective cooling and staged use of electrohydrodynamic (ehd) and mechanical air movers for quiet forced convection assist: Flow paths, duct work, ventilation boundaries, and/or placement of EHD and mechanical air mover within a electronic device enclosure can all affect the efficacy of a thermal management solution that seeks to provide silent air cooling over a significant thermal operating envelope with staged introduction of electrohydrodynamic (EHD) and mechanical... Agent: Tessera, Inc.
- Pump-less cooling using a rotating disk: Cooling in the supersonic region of a compressible fluid is disclosed. The fluid is accelerated by a rotating disk to a velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in the fluid in a rotating evaporator tube. No conventional mechanical pump is required to accelerate the fluid. A... Agent:
- Total heat exchanger and method for producing partition plate used in same: A total heat exchanger of the present invention facilitates circulation of two types of air currents separated by a partition plate and conducts heat exchange of sensible heat and latent heat of the two types of air currents across the partition plate, wherein the partition plate has a porous resin... Agent: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Simplified flow shell and tube type heat exchanger for transfer line exchangers and like applications: A shell and tube heat exchanger (which can be a boiler) which includes a plenum chamber defined by at least one of the tube-sheets and a diaphragm plate. In this plenum chamber a system of outer and inner annuli around each of the tubes created by a system of baffle... Agent:
- Floor for a heat exchanger, production method, and device for the production: A method and apparatus for producing a floor for a heat exchanger may include supplying a material strand to a tool and at least partially introducing a passage of the floor into the material strand by at least one stamp of the tool. The material strand may be advanced by... Agent:
- Heat exchanger: An inner fin is provided in a fluid pipe for dividing a fluid passage for heating medium into multiple small fluid passages, so as to facilitate heat exchange between the heating medium and an electronic part. The inner fin is formed in a wave shape in a cross section perpendicular... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Heat sink module: A heat sink module includes at least one heat conduction base, at least one heat conduction pipe and a fin heat sink. The heat conduction base has a recess and at least one engaging protrusion on the recess. The heat conduction pipe has a heat absorption end and a heat... Agent:
- Oil cooler: In an oil cooler, oil flow inlet and oil flow outlet are respectively opened on the laminated core itself at overlapped parts of a laminated core, the laminated core constituting a heat exchanger, and a base plate, with respect to at least one of the oil flow inlet and the... Agent: Mahle Filter Systems Japan Corporation
- One-piece fintube solar heating element: A fintube includes a body having a first fin, a second fin and a tube section. A first overlap fold is provided between the first fin and the tube section. The first overlap fold includes an open groove. A second overlap fold is provided between the second fin and the... Agent:
- Vehicle air-conditioning system and operation control method therefor: A vehicle air-conditioning system includes: an HVAC unit that blows air whose temperature has been adjusted by a refrigerant evaporator and a second refrigerant condenser; a heat pump cycle in which a refrigerant compressor, a refrigerant circuit changeover section, a first refrigerant condenser, a first expansion valve, and the refrigerant... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Heat pump hot-water supply system: A heat pump hot-water supply system includes a heat pump hot-water supply device, a storage tank for storing hot water obtained by operating the heat pump hot-water supply device, and a control device for controlling starting/stopping of the heat pump hot-water supply device. The control device estimates an outside air... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Method and apparatus for controlling and monitoring an air-conditioning system of a data processing installation: A method and apparatus for controlling and monitoring an air-conditioning system of a data processing installation includes at least one server switchgear cabinet for accommodating electrical units. Controlling of the cooling power of an air-conditioning unit is performed in at least two distinct defined modes, wherein in a first mode... Agent: Rittal Gmbh & Co. Kg08/09/2012 > 29 patent applications in 20 patent subcategories.
- Apparatus and method for facilitating servicing of a liquid-cooled electronics rack: An apparatus for facilitating servicing of a liquid-cooled electronics rack is provided. The apparatus includes a coolant tank, a coolant pump in fluid communication with the coolant tank, multiple parallel-connected coolant supply lines coupling the coolant pump to a coolant supply port of the apparatus, and a coolant return port... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Building terminal fan coil unit with gas contaminents removal, transport refrigeration system with gas contaminents removal, and methods for same: Embodiments of systems, apparatus, and/or methods can provide conditioning building terminal fan coil units (e.g., ceiling mounted) configured with a filter to remove particles, selected gases such as formaldehyde, or provide biocidal capability while retaining sufficient FCU airflow. Embodiments of systems, apparatus, and/or methods according to the application can provide... Agent: Carrier Corporation
- Cooling device for a hybrid vehicle: The invention relates to a device for cooling the heat engine (10), electrical components (26, 14, 28), and an electrical power storage means (18) of a hybrid vehicle, said device including a first circuit (60, HT) for cooling the heat engine, a second circuit (BT) for cooling the electrical components,... Agent: Peugeot Citroen Automobiles Sa
- Heat exchange system, as well as a method for the operation of a heat exchange system: The invention relates to a heat exchange system (1) including a heat exchanger (2) with a flow passage (210) arranged in a flow segment (21). For the exchange of heat between a transport fluid (3) and a heat transfer medium (4) flowing through the flow passage (210) in the operating... Agent: A-heat Allied Heat Exchange Technology Ag
- Air conditioning system: An air conditioning system for conditioning air in a passenger compartment of a motor vehicle includes a secondary cell or a fuel cell for driving wheels with a motor. The air conditioning system further includes a catalyst heater, an air conditioning duct, and an air conditioning fan. The catalyst heater... Agent: Mihama Corporation
- Anti-condensation method and device for an aircraft: Described is an anti-condensation method for an aircraft (13), wherein part of a stream of cold air is withdrawn, the part of a stream of cold air is heated, and the part of the stream of hot air is introduced into the crown (19) of the aircraft (13) through an... Agent: Liebherr-aerospace Toulouse Sas
- Vehicle component air flow ducting system: A vehicle transmission fluid cooler system includes a transmission fluid cooler and an airflow ducting assembly engaged therewith. The airflow ducting assembly is provided to increase the amount of airflow directed toward the transmission fluid cooler so as to improve the cooling performance thereof, and includes a dam member, a... Agent: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Downhole heat exchanger for a geothermal heat pump: The invention relates to a downhole heat exchanger for extracting geothermal energy from a borehole, wherein the inner surface of the exchanger tube comprises the following roughness values: a) an arithmetic mean roughness Ra according to DIN EN ISO 4287 in the range of 1 to 15 μm, b) an... Agent: Evonik Degussa Gmbh
- Assembly for fastening a fitting to a manifold: An assembly for fastening a fitting to a hole in a tubular manifold having a hole. A plurality of refrigerant tubes extend into the manifold transversely to the hole. The assembly includes a fitting that extends along an axis and defines an opening to provide clearance for the refrigerant tubes... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Arrangement for cooling the exhaust gas of a motor vehicle: A device may include a housing; a heat transfer region located in the housing and comprising a plurality of heat transfer tubes, the heat transfer tubes being distributed through an entirety of a cross-sectional area of at least a portion of the housing; a bypass duct that branches off from... Agent: Behr Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Exhaust gas cooling adapter: The invention relates to an exhaust gas cooling adapter that is arranged between an exhaust port that is open to a cylinder head of an internal combustion engine and an exhaust manifold, and that includes an exhaust gas flow path through which exhaust gas flows from the exhaust port to... Agent: Nippon Soken, Inc.
- Method and apparatus for improving heat transfer in industrial water systems with ferrofluids: Disclosed are methods and apparatus for improving heat transfer of recirculating fluids within a system by introducing a ferrofluid in which iron oxide nanoparticles are suspended in a carrier fluid that is, in turn, added to a working fluid for increasing the heat capacity of the working fluid. The ferrofluid... Agent:
- Cooling method and device for cooling a medium-voltage electrical installation in a protective sheath: A device including a phase-change heat-transfer fluid cooling mechanism to cool a sheath in which is placed switchgear such as a circuit breaker. An evaporator is thus created which is connected to condensers that are placed on a roof of the sheath. The device can be for application to a... Agent: Alstom Technology Ltd
- Reactor apparatus and methods for reacting compounds: Shell and tube heat exchangers that include a baffle arrangement that improves the temperature profile and flow pattern throughout the exchanger and/or that are integral with a reaction vessel are disclosed. Methods for using the exchangers including methods that involve use of the exchanger and a reaction vessel to produce... Agent: Memc Electronic Materials Spa
- Shell and tube heat exchangers and methods of using such heat exchangers: Shell and tube heat exchangers that include a baffle arrangement that improves the temperature profile and flow pattern throughout the exchanger and/or that are integral with a reaction vessel are disclosed. Methods for using the exchangers including methods that involve use of the exchanger and a reaction vessel to produce... Agent: Memc Electronic Materials Spa
- Tube heat exchanger: Tube heat exchanger for exchanging heat between first and second fluids includes a housing wherein one or more tubes extend between an inlet part and an outlet part for the first fluid. The tubes extend through passages through baffle plates which are secured at a distance from one another by... Agent: Atlas Copco Airpower N.v.
- Internal heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes an outer tube and an inner tube coaxially arranged within the outer tube. Both of the outer tube and the inner tube include a fluid channel formed therein. A first fluid flows through the fluid channel of the outer tube, and a second fluid, in heat... Agent: Visteon Global Technologies, Inc.
- Finned-tube heat transfer device: A finned-tube heat transfer device (1) has a housing (2) enclosing a first flow path (3) for a first fluid with a first inlet (4) and a first outlet (5). A tube system (9) forms a second flow path (10) for a second fluid with a second inlet (11) and... Agent:
- Heat exchanger comprising a tubular element and a heat transfer element: The present invention relates to a heat exchanger (1) comprising a first flow passage (6) comprising a tubular element (2) comprising at least two tubular flow channels (4) separated by region (5) extending along a longitudinal Y-axis, for passage of a first medium, and a second flow passage (8) for... Agent:
- Spiral heat exchanger: The invention relates to a spiral heat exchanger (1) including a spiral body (2) formed by at least two spiral sheet (10a, 10b) wounded to form the spiral body forming at least a first spiral-shaped flow channel for a first medium and a second spiral-shaped flow channel for a second... Agent: Alfa Laval Corporate Ab
- Staged graphite foam heat exchangers: Shell-and-tube heat exchangers that utilize one or more foam heat transfer units engaged with the tubes to enhance the heat transfer between first and second fluids. The foam of the heat transfer units can be any thermally conductive foam material that enhances heat transfer. In an embodiment, a liquid distribution... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Shell-and-tube heat exchangers with foam heat transfer units: Shell-and-tube heat exchangers that utilize one or more foam heat transfer units engaged with the tubes to enhance the heat transfer between first and second fluids. The foam of the heat transfer units can be any thermally conductive foam material that enhances heat transfer, for example graphite foam. These shell-and-tube... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Heat exchanger header plate: A header plate for a heat exchanger includes a first side flange, a second side flange spaced apart from and opposing the first flange, and a generally planar surface located between and connecting the first and second flanges. The generally planar surface and the first and second side flanges together... Agent:
- Customized thermal interface to optimize mechanical loading and thermal conductivity characteristics: A method, system, and apparatus for cooling one or more devices through use of a cooling plate. An example system includes multiple heat generating devices coupled to a cooling plate, each through an individual thermal interface unit. The thermal interface unit includes a compressible solid pad with at least one... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Heat exchanger with foam fins: Heat exchangers are described that employ fins made of a heat conducting foam material to enhance heat transfer. The foam fins can be used in any type of heat exchanger including, but not limited to, a plate-fin heat exchanger, a plate-frame heat exchanger or a shell-and-tube heat exchanger. The heat... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Heat sink for dissipating a thermal load: A heat sink for dissipating a thermal load is disclosed that includes one or more heat sink bases configured around a central axis of the heat sink so as to define an interior space, at least one heat sink base receiving the thermal load, a thermal transport connected to the... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Heat sink with columnar heat dissipating structure: A heat sink includes a base and a heat dissipating structure composed of columnar heat dissipating units integrally formed on the base. Air stream gaps communicating with the dissipating units, each having opposite first and second sides, are formed. The first side is an arced surface structure, and the second... Agent:
- Radial-flow heat exchanger with foam heat exchange fins: A radial flow plate-fin heat exchanger includes a plurality of heat exchange units connected together to form an annular shaped core. The core has a plurality of first fluid passageways that are circumferentially spaced from one another and that extend generally axially from a first end of the core to... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Device for cooling hot liquid food items to drinking temperature: A device 1 for cooling hot liquid food items to drinking temperature comprising a cooling system 2 containing a coolant 19 with a cooling line 13 and an inflow for the hot liquid and an outflow for the cooled liquid. The device includes at least one filling vessel 3 connectable... Agent:08/02/2012 > 24 patent applications in 17 patent subcategories.
- Efficient heat exchange system for storing energy: The efficient heat exchange system provides a rapidly rechargeable thermal energy storage bank operably connected to a heat engine capable of use in an electric power generation facility or in a vehicle. Microwave energy is supplied to the system via a network of waveguides. The thermal energy storage bank has... Agent:
- Thermodynamic regenerator: Various embodiments are directed to a regenerator for use with a regenerative engine. The regenerator may comprise a plurality of regenerator disks. Each of the plurality of regenerator disks may comprises a plurality of concentric ribs defining a plurality of concentric gaps therebetween. Further, the plurality regenerator disks may be... Agent: The Aerospace Corporation
- Fan coil air conditioning system, a fan coil unit, and a method of controlling a fan coil air conditioning syst: A fan coil air conditioning system comprises at least one fan coil unit, the fan coil unit comprising a heat exchanger, at least one fan, a return air inlet and a conditioned air outlet. The heat exchanger comprises a cooling water connection for connecting to a source of cooling water,... Agent:
- Inspection apparatus and inspection method for heat transfer tube: An inspection apparatus for a heat transfer tube is provided in an inspection robot to be fixed to a tube plate surface of a tube plate at which the heat transfer tube is opened and is for inspecting a seal-welded portion at which the heat transfer tube is welded to... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Cooling arrangement for a component in a vehicle: A cooling arrangement is disclosed for a vehicle having a first component, a first duct, and a cooling fan configured to deliver air through the first duct to the first component when the cooling fan is operated. The cooling arrangement includes, but is not limited to, a second component, a... Agent: Gm Global Technology Operations LLC
- Vehicle roof de-icing system: A roof heating system for opposing buildup of ice and snow on the roof of a large wheeled vehicle, such as a tractor drawn trailer. The system may comprise a fluid circulation system for transferring heat to the roof, including a first heat exchanger for obtaining heat from the exhaust... Agent:
- Multipipe conduit for geothermal heating and cooling systems: The present invention relates to a conduit for use in a geothermal heating and cooling system wherein said conduit comprises 5 or more pipes, wherein further, said 5 or more pipes comprising said conduit are arranged to be contiguous, arranged to be separated, or arranged so that said 5 or... Agent:
- Drinkware conditioner: A drinkware conditioner includes a base having a closed bottom, an open top, and an internal air channel having intake and exhaust ports, with the base being, formed of an air-tight material, and adapted to a receive a drinkware; and a holder adapted to hold the base in a fixed... Agent:
- Vacuum heating/cooling apparatus and manufacturing method of magnetoresistance element: The present invention provides a vacuum heating/cooling apparatus capable of rapidly heating and also rapidly cooling only a substrate while a high vacuum degree is maintained after film-formation processing. The vacuum heating/cooling apparatus according to an embodiment of the present invention includes a vacuum chamber (1), a halogen lamp (2)... Agent: Canon Anelva Corporation
- Heat exchanger: A small heat exchanger can efficiently exchange heat, and can be produced at low cost in comparison with a conventional heat exchanger. In the heat exchanger, a heat-transfer tube can be easily replaced so that the heat exchanger can be used for a treatment which requires a low flow rate.... Agent:
- Device for building ventilation: The present invention relates to a device for building ventilation, having heat recapturing, wherein the heat of the room air that is fed outside is recaptured, and cold outside air being fed inside can be preheated by means of the recaptured heat.... Agent: Ulrich Stieler Kunststoffservice E.k.
- System for heating and/or cooling a medium: The invention relates to a system for heating and/or cooling a medium, comprising an ambient air heat exchanger via which the medium can be heated and/or cooled relative to the ambient air in one or more heat exchanger tubes. The ambient air heat exchanger comprises means for the controlled guidance... Agent:
- Tube register for indirect heat exchange: A register for the indirect heat exchange between a utility fluid containing interfering components and a heat transfer fluid has at least one tube row with at least one flow channel with a small channel width and at least one flow channel with a large channel width. Additionally, in at... Agent: Babcock Borsig Service Gmbh
- Cooling structure for an electronic component and electronic instrument: A metal plate that forms a heat-absorbing surface has a center portion which protrudes so as to correspond to the ehoofuocmmionnductordcnncni. A fixing support point of a plate spring is provided at a center of this protruding surface, and the plate spring is fixed on all sides. Grounding pressure is... Agent:
- Heat exchanger and turbulator for the same: Disclosed are a heat exchanger and a turbulator for the same. The heat exchanger is integrally manufactured in a novel structure with a desirable size, so that the productivity can be improved and the flow resistance of the fluid can be minimized. The turbulator for a heat exchanger includes a... Agent: Samsung Climate Control Co., Ltd.
- Low maintenance condenser: A low maintenance condenser for using in commercial refrigeration systems comprising a single metallic flat section having two or more integrally formed pipes for the flowing of a refrigerant fluid and a flat longitudinal heat dissipation section at each side of a pipe, wherein the first end of the first... Agent: Criotec S.a. De C.v.
- Heat exchanger system for a deodoriser: The present invention relates to a heat exchanger system for incorporation in a deodoriser. The heat exchanger system comprises longitudal heat transfer means, inlet distribution headers, outlet collector headers, spacers having holes to support the longitudal heat transfer means, a compensator, and two or more support devices. The longitudal heat... Agent: Alfa Laval Corporate Ab
- Heat exchanger: A u-tube heat exchanger has inlet tubes arranged in a pressure neutral inlet tube plate, a heating medium flows via the inlet tubes into u-tubes arranged in a tube sheet where the medium splits in two and flows from both ends of the u-tubes into a heating medium outlet chamber... Agent:
- Heat-dissipation structure and manufacturing method thereof: A heat-dissipation structure and a manufacturing method thereof are disclosed. The heat-dissipation structure includes a base having a main body and a tube. The tube has an inlet, an outlet, and a tube body; and the tube body is correspondingly embedded in the main body to serve as a flow... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger assembly with fin locating structure: A heat exchanger includes a core with layers and a closure bar. The layers are arranged in a stack and include a first layer that is separated from abutting layers by a first parting sheet and a second parting sheet. Fins are disposed between the first and second parting sheets... Agent: Hamilton Sundstrand Space Systems International, Inc.
- Heatsink for led array light: A heatsink that includes a plurality of thermally conductive plates coupled to each other in a stacked configuration. Each plate includes a core section and a plurality of protrusions extending radially outwardly from the core section in a direction substantially parallel to the core section. The core section of each... Agent:
- Thermal probe: A temperature probe having a terminal attachment arrangement for securing and selectively releasing an electrical connection is disclosed. The temperature probe further includes a housing for sealing the temperature probe to a structure, such as a HVAC duct.... Agent: Tasseron Sensors, Inc.Previous industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.20537 seconds