|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange June invention type 06/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/28/2012 > 29 patent applications in 15 patent subcategories.
- Adaptive cooling using selectable target useful life: A method and system is disclosed for controlling cooling unit operational settings according to a desired useful life target. The method and system includes an adaptive cooling controller which uses system configuration information to associate a particular cooling unit with particular sub-equipment locations, and further uses configuration information to associate... Agent: Alcatel-lucent Canada Inc.
- Cooler for an aircraft cooling system, aircraft cooling system and method for operating an aircraft cooling system: This disclosure relates to a cooler for an aircraft cooling system. The cooler includes a matrix body in which a plurality of coolant channels are designed and extend from a first surface of the matrix body to a second surface of the matrix body, allowing a coolant to flow through... Agent: Airbus Operations Gmbh
- Vehicle cabin heating cooling and ventilation system: An air treatment system for a vehicle includes a first compressor selectively coupled to a first vehicle power source. A second compressor is selectively coupled to a second vehicle power source. A first heat exchanger communicates with an interior space in the vehicle. A second heat exchanger communicates with an... Agent: Hdt Tactical Systems, Inc.
- Cooling system for vehicle: The coolant of the first coolant circuit is mixed with the coolant of the second coolant circuit when the temperature detected by the coolant temperature sensor becomes greater than or equal to a semi-warm-up determination value, which is set to a temperature that is lower than a warm-up completion determination... Agent: Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha
- Air-cooled heat exchanger and electronic device with same: An air-cooled heat exchanger includes a casing, a first heat-exchanging core, a second heat-exchanging core, a first internal driving device, a second internal driving device and an external driving device. The first internal driving device is used for driving a first internally-circulated airflow to flow along a first internal circulation... Agent: Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Thermal transfer component, apparatus and method including thermally conductive frame penetrated by thermally conductive plug: A thermal transfer component, a thermal transfer apparatus and a method for cooling a heat generating component located upon a substrate each include a thermally conductive frame having an aperture formed completely through the thermally conductive frame within which aperture is located a thermally conductive plug. The thermally conductive plug... Agent: Src, Inc.
- Fluid flow mixing box with fluid flow control device: A heat exchanger apparatus includes a housing that defines a flow passage for a first fluid. The housing has a housing fluid inlet and a housing fluid outlet communicating with the flow passage. A first heat exchanger is located within the flow passage of the housing between the housing fluid... Agent: Dana Canada Corporation
- Refold heat exchanger: A heat exchanger is disclosed that includes heat exchange elements made from a sheet having a plurality of hollow fins. In certain embodiments, the finned sheet is refolded and sealed at a first edge and a second edge to form an interior volume having an inlet manifold adjacent to the... Agent: Flexenergy Energy Systems, Inc.
- Column apparatus for material exchange and/or heat exchange: The invention relates to a column (1), with a section (9), in which a filling (10) is arranged in the form of a large number of fillers or a packing, a liquid distributor (100) for distributing a liquid (F) on that filling (10), a distribution space (101) of the liquid... Agent: Linde Aktiengesellschaft
- Cooling apparatus and display device having the same: Provided herein are a display device and a cooling apparatus, the cooling apparatus including an impeller which sucks a fluid in an axial direction, and which discharges the fluid in a radial direction; a pair of radiation blocks, which are respectively disposed at each side of the impeller, wherein each... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Compound heat pipe, method of manufacturing the same, heat exchanger and heat exchanger system using the same: The compound heat pipe according to the present invention may overcome physical limits, which a single metal pipe might have, by integrally joining different metal pipes having different physical properties, forming ridges on an inner surface thereof the pipe and protrusions on an outer surface thereof and may first increase... Agent:
- Cooler having ground heated plane for cooling heating electronic component: A method for making heated plane of a cooler to obtain better flatness and roughness includes a grinder with a grinding plate and a fixture. Then, the cooler is arranged onto the fixture. Next, the abrasive is injected into the gap between the grinding plate and the heated plane, making... Agent:
- Cooling apparatus and electronic apparatus: The cooling apparatus includes a heat receiving portion to receive heat from the heating element, a radiator, a first heat pipe having one end portion to receive heat from the heat receiving portion and anther end portion inserted in the radiator, and a second heat pipe to receive the heat... Agent: Fujitsu Limited
- Heat dissipation device and method for manufacturing same: An exemplary heat dissipation device includes a base plate and heat pipes. The base plate defines recesses at one side surface and locating holes communicating with the recesses. The heat pipes each include an evaporating section received in a corresponding recess and a condensing section extending from the evaporating section.... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes an enclosure internally providing at least a first space and at least a second space; a first forced convection element and a cooling unit arranged in the first space; a second forced convection element and a vaporization unit arranged in the second space; and a heat... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Method and apparatus for chip cooling: In one embodiment, the invention is a method and apparatus for chip cooling. One embodiment of an apparatus for cooling a heat-generating device includes an inlet for receiving a fluid, a manifold comprising a plurality of apertures formed therein for decreasing the pressure of the fluid from a first pressure... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Electronic apparatus cooling device with integrated pump and heat receiving part: An electronic apparatus cooling device which cools an exothermic body by heat transfer of refrigerant, includes a heat receiving part having a base for receiving heat generated by the exothermic body, a pressure member with an opening, covering part of the base and being located opposite to the exothermic body,... Agent:
- Water flow adjusting member and water-cooling sysytem with the same: A water-cooling system includes a number of flexible tubes, a heat sink for cooling water, a container, an adjusting member, and a cooling member for dissipating heat. The container includes an inlet and an outlet. The inlet is connected to the heat sink through one of the tubes for receiving... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
- Air condenser: An air condenser with upward oriented tube bundles for condensing steam, wherein the tube bundles form sidewalls of a cell in form of a circumferentially closed, vertically extending polygon, wherein a fan is arranged above the polygon. Two of the circumferential sidewalls of the cell are formed by tube bundles,... Agent: Gea Energietechnik Gmbh
- Air guiding device and heat dissipation system having same: An air guiding device is mounted on a main board. The air guiding device and the main board cooperatively form an air passage therebetween for allowing cooling air to pass therethrough. The air passage includes an inlet at a first end of the air guiding device, a first outlet at... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device for dissipating heat from an electronic component, includes a heat sink, a centrifugal fan disposed on the heat sink, and a cover board covering the heat sink and located above the centrifugal fan. The cover board defines a plurality of through holes acting as air-intakes of... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a primary flow path arranged to contain a first heat exchanging medium. A secondary flow path arranged to contain a secondary heat exchanging medium, wherein the primary flow path surrounds the secondary flow path for exchanging heat between the two paths.... Agent:
- Heat sink and assembly method thereof: An exemplary heat sink includes a base plate and a fin unit including fins stacked together and arranged on the base plate. The base plate includes two fixing portions extending upward from a top surface thereof. Each of the fixing portions defines a groove therein. Each of the fins includes... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Local thermal management: An apparatus and a method for thermal management of a component in a first region, wherein an interconnector connects the component thermally to a second heat region, wherein a thermally conducting heat shield encloses the interconnector from a position within the first region in close proximity to the component to... Agent: Sinvent As
- Surface cooler having channeled fins: A surface cooler includes a base plate, and at least one fin element extending from the base plate. The at least one fin element includes an outer surface portion that is configured and disposed to be in direct contact with a first fluid and an inner surface portion that is... Agent: Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation
- Adaptive cooling using power monitoring: A method and system is disclosed for controlling cooling unit operational settings according to power dissipation levels in sub-equipment. The method and system includes an adaptive cooling controller which uses system configuration information to associate a particular cooling unit with particular sub-equipment, and further uses configuration information to associate cooling... Agent: Alcate-lucent Canada Inc.
- Air conditioner for vehicle: An air conditioner for a vehicle includes a casing, a cooling heat exchanger, a cooling temperature adjusting portion, a dew-point detector, a target temperature determining portion, and a cooling temperature control portion. The cooling heat exchanger is arranged in the casing to cool air to be blown into a vehicle... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Apparatus for cooling samples during ion beam preparation: The invention relates to a cooling apparatus (101) for a sample in an ion beam etching process, including, a sample stage (102) for arranging the sample, a coolant receptacle (120) containing a coolant, at least one thermal conduction element (106a, 106b) that connects the sample stage (102) to the coolant,... Agent: Leica Mikrosysteme Gmbh
- Method for controlling a parallel operation of a multi-water heater: A method for controlling a parallel operation of a multi-water heater in which a plurality of water heaters are connected to each other in parallel, according to the present invention, comprises: measuring the temperature of direct water that flows into the multi-water heater; sensing a set temperature set by a... Agent:06/21/2012 > 30 patent applications in 24 patent subcategories.
- Automotive heat recovery system: A heat recovery system captures, stores, and releases waste heat from an exhaust. The system includes a first exchanger that removes waste heat from the exhaust and transfers it to a heat transfer fluid. A second heat exchanger transfers at least a portion of the waste heat from the heat... Agent: Denso International America, Inc.
- Underground thermal battery storage system: ‘Underground Thermal Battery Storage System’ using a battery structure of one or more underground thermally insulated cells, where each cell comprised of a waterproof thermal insulation shell, one or more fluid storage tanks and earth matrix. The thermal storage cell's fluid storage tanks are interconnected using a thermal fluid transport... Agent:
- Device for cooling and condensing fuel vapors: The invention relates to a device for cooling fuel for an internal combustion engine, with a heat pipe, which includes an evaporation zone and a condensation zone. To decrease the amount of gaseous hydrocarbons conducted into an activated carbon filter of a tank ventilation device of a tank of the... Agent: Audi Ag
- Fastening type heat-dissipation structure: A fastening type heat-dissipation structure for connecting a light-emitting module to an enclosure includes a first fixing member and a second fixing member separately attached to two opposite inner sides of the enclosure; and a flat plate, on which the light-emitting module is mounted. The flat plate is provided with... Agent:
- Heat dissipating module: A heat dissipating module is adapted for dissipating thermal energy from an electronic element mounted on a circuit board, and includes a heat sink, a heat conductive board including a plurality of tube portions that extend through the circuit board, a heat conductive tube that interconnects the heat sink and... Agent:
- Heat exchanger structure with flow divider: A heat exchanger structure with flow divider includes a heat-conductive main body provided with a flow passage having at least one inner turn and one outer turn, and at least one flow divider located near and downstream the inner turn, such that a cooling liquid in the flow passage flowing... Agent:
- Cooling recovery system and method: A cooling recover system and method are disclosed. A fluid, such as water, is chilled and provided to a cooling coil to cool and dehumidify air passing over the cooling coil. The fluid is output from the cooling coil through an outlet, and at least a portion of the fluid... Agent:
- Liquid cooling device: A liquid cooling device includes a heat dissipating module and a container thermally connected to the heat dissipating module. The heat dissipating module includes a chamber, a first liquid inlet accessing the chamber and a first liquid outlet accessing the chamber. The container includes a liquid feeding channel and a... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Heat dissipation device and method of manufacturing same: An exemplary heat dissipation device includes a first fin unit, a second fin unit, a heat pipe, a first base and a second base. The heat pipe includes a condensing section extended through the first fin unit and the second fin unit and an evaporating section extending from the condensing... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Fluid heat exchange systems: A heat exchanger includes: a heat spreader plate; plural microchannels for directing heat transfer fluid over the heat spreader plate, wherein each microchannel has a first end and an opposite end, extends substantially parallel with each other microchannel, and has a continuous flow path between the first and opposite ends;... Agent: Coolit Systems Inc.
- Rocker chiller with improved product moisture retention: The rocker chiller 10 includes a semi-cylindrical tank 12 filled with heat exchanging liquid and a baffle assembly 18 that rocks back and forth across the bottom wall of the tank. The baffle 26 of the baffle assembly defines baffle openings 29 that are sized and shaped to pass the... Agent: Morris & Associates, Inc.
- Evaporator: The present application provides an evaporator. The evaporator may include a housing, a coil assembly mounted within the housing, and a replaceable fan module positioned within the housing. The replaceable fan module may include a fan mounted therein.... Agent: Heatcraft, Inc.
- Flow passage structure for water-cooling device: A flow passage structure for water-cooling device includes a heat-conductive main body provided with at least one flow passage, an inlet, and an outlet; and at least one vortex-forming section. The flow passage is provided in the heat-conductive main body and has a type of cooling liquid contained therein. The... Agent:
- Heat exchanger and method of manufacturing same: Provided is a heat exchanger having a swirl chamber, an impact chamber and a swirl nozzle connecting the swirl chamber to the impact chamber for directing a swirl spray exiting the swirl nozzle against an impact surface of the impact chamber for outward expansion along the impact surface. The swirl... Agent:
- Evaporator with replaceable fan venturi ring: The present application provides an evaporator. The evaporator may include a housing, a coil assembly mounted within the housing, and a fan housing positioned within the housing. The fan housing may include a fan and a replaceable venturi ring sized to accommodate the fan.... Agent: Heatcraft Refrigeration Products, LLC
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes an apparatus body, a motor, an air-exhaust fan casing, an air-supply fan casing, heat exchanging devices, an air-supply air-flow path, and an air-exhaust air-flow path. A first stacking pitch of heat transfer plates in the heat exchanging devices placed at positions other than that immediately after... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Handheld power tool with air-guiding element: A handheld power tool, including a housing wall and a fan device with an air intake and an air outlet in the housing wall. The fan device has an air guide, and an outflow space is delimited between, on the one hand, the housing wall at the air outlet and,... Agent: Hilti Aktiengesellschaft
- Structural plate for an air handler system: A structural plate for an air handler system. The system comprises a single sheet having at least two of the following structural elements: a) an air baffle for a heat exchanger; b) a stabilizer bracket attachable to an air handler cabinet; c) an air handler control box bracket; or d)... Agent: Advanced Distributor Products LLC
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger may include a connection plate for fastening to a component and a plurality of pan elements stacked on top of each other and soldered together adjacent to the connection plate. At least one of the pan elements may be arranged directly adjacent to the connection plate may... Agent:
- Fabrication method for making brazed heat exchanger with enhanced parting sheets: Disclosed is a heat exchanger comprising a boiling passage and cooling passage defined by opposite sides of metal walls. Layers of brazing material between the metal walls and a spacer member bond components of the heat exchanger together. It has been found that good quality brazed joints can be made... Agent: Uop LLC
- Heat exchange apparatus: The heat exchange apparatus provides a flow passage for the heat exchange fluid comprising a succession of flow passage chamber portions separated from one another by intervening throttle forming passage portions of smaller cross section, and therefore of smaller flow capacity, transverse to the flow direction, so that the heat... Agent:
- Bonding structure and bonding method of heat diffusion member, and cooling unit using the same: A bonding structure includes a first member, a second member and a bonding member. The first member has a plate shape and is made of a carbon-base material. The first member serves as a heat diffusion member that transfers heat at least in a thickness direction, which is perpendicular to... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a substrate, a first heat dissipation body, and a second heat dissipation. The first heat dissipation body includes a first base plate attached to the substrate, and a number of first cooling fins extending from the first base plate. The second heat dissipation body includes a... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Lhtes device for electric vehicle, system comprising the same and method for controlling the same: A latent heat thermal energy storage (LHTES) device for an electric vehicle (EV) comprises a chamber, a plurality of thermal conductivity enhancement units disposed in the chamber, and phase change material (PCM) filled in the chamber, allowing storage of coolness or thermal energy produced when the EV is being charged... Agent: Sunny General International Co., Ltd.
- Vehicle air-conditioning control apparatus: During a no-idling state, the opening of an air mix door is corrected in such a direction as to prolong a period of time in which the state of air conditioning before the no-idling state is sustainable, according to the state of air conditioning before the no-idling state and a... Agent:
- Humidifier: A humidifier is provided and includes a membrane, which is permeable to water of a condensate supply but impermeable to acid of the condensate supply and a housing system to urge airflow across the membrane to humidify air with the water of the condensate supply.... Agent: Carrier Corporation
- Heating system and heating system control method: A heating system includes: a heat generation unit which generates heat using electricity supplied through a second power system of a lower electricity rate; a heat storage unit which stores heat generated by the heat generation unit; a heat radiation unit which radiates heat stored in the heat storage unit;... Agent: Panasonic Corporation
- Air conditioner for vehicle: A vehicle air conditioner includes a casing, an inside/outside air switching portion, a cooling heat exchanger, a dew-point detector, and a target temperature determining portion. The casing defines a passage through which air to be blown into a vehicle compartment passes. The inside/outside air switching portion switches between inside air... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Plug bypass valves and heat exchangers: A bypass valve for a heat exchanger including a plurality of parallel tubular members comprises a housing having a hollow plug portion adjacent to an actuator portion. The actuator comprises a reciprocating plunger extending into the plug portion and a solenoid having a central actuator shaft attached to the plunger,... Agent: Dana Canada Corporation06/14/2012 > 22 patent applications in 17 patent subcategories.
- Vehicle having a drive device: A vehicle has a driving apparatus that includes at least one propulsion device, a driving device that applies a force and/or a torque to the propulsion device, and an energy conversion device that receives energy from the driving device. A first energy storage device that stores energy is also included.... Agent: Li-tec Battery Gmbh
- Homogeneous liquid cooling of led array: A liquid-cooled heat sink includes a top plate having an array of circuitous liquid channels, each channel having a separate channel inlet and a common central outlet channel. The heat sink further includes a bottom plate having an inlet port and an outlet port. The heat sink further includes an... Agent: Ceramtec Ag
- Hybrid pin-fin micro heat pipe heat sink and method of fabrication: A hybrid pin-fin micro heat pipe heat sink comprises a plurality of heat pipes secured to a base. The heat pipes have a generally hollow cross-section which transitions from a first cross-sectional shape (e.g., circular) to a second cross-sectional shape (e.g., triangular). A heat transfer medium (e.g., saturated steam) is... Agent: Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
- Thin plate heat pipe: Disclosed is a thin film heat pipe suitable for removal of hot spots in displays such as an LCD, an LED, and a PDP. An exemplary embodiment of the present disclosure provides a thin plate heat pipe including: a body part having a flat plate shape; a through-hole formed in... Agent: Electronics And Telecommunications Research Institute
- Thinned flat plate heat pipe fabricated by extrusion: Disclosed is a thinned flat plate heat pipe fabricated by extrusion and provides a thinned flat plate heat pipe including: a body part having a flat plate shape; a through-hole formed in the longitudinal direction of the body part; and one or more grooves formed on at least one side... Agent: Electronics And Telecommunications Research Institute
- Method and apparatus for handheld device airflow: Various apparatus and methods are described for moving air in a portable electronic device for purposes such as cooling. In a typical embodiment, the apparatus comprises an airflow-generating device and a vibration component. The vibration component may be used to drive the airflow-generating device. Further, techniques are described in which... Agent: Research In Motion Limited
- Liquid cooling system: A heat conductive member is connected to a heat-generating electronic component. A liquid tank defines a liquid injection hole. A clip assembly is connected to the liquid tank. When pressed against the clip assembly, the liquid tank is fastened by the clip assembly and retained in position. When pressed again... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Apparatus and method for enhanced heat transfer: One embodiment of the system is implemented as a device for two-phase heat transfer. This device comprises a chamber containing a fluid, where a heated wall makes up a portion of the chamber. The device also comprises an actuator that emits pressure vibrations. The pressure vibrations dislodge vapor bubbles that... Agent: Nuventix Inc.
- Turbulator for liquid cooling system for computers: A turbulator for use in cooling computer systems is disclosed. The turbulator is disposed in a heat exchanger tube and is configured to force the fluid in a path with length more than twice the largest dimension of said heat exchanger tube. By increasing the path and thus the surface... Agent:
- Fan duct and heat dissipation device using the same: A fan duct includes a fan duct body and an airflow guiding plate connecting with the fan duct body. The fan duct has an air inlet for airflow flowing into the fan duct, and an air outlet for airflow exhausting out of the fan duct. One end of the airflow... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd .
- Heat exchanger and indoor unit provided with the same: A heat exchanger is provided in which a large number of plate-shaped fins are attached to outer peripheries of heat transfer tubes through which refrigerant flows. Three rows of heat transfer tubes are arranged along an air flow direction. An inlet side heat transfer tube in a case of using... Agent:
- Aluminum alloy heat exchanger and method of producing refrigerant tube used for the heat exchanger: An aluminum alloy heat exchanger is produced by applying a coating material that is prepared by adding a binder to a mixture of an Si powder and a Zn-containing compound flux powder to a surface of an aluminum alloy refrigerant tube, assembling a bare fin that is formed of an... Agent:
- Efficient self cooling heat exchanger: An inexpensive heat exchanger is disclosed, wherein the heat exchanger is made up of a plurality of plates and each plate has at least one channel defined in the plate. The plates are stacked and bonded together to form a block having conduits for carrying at least one fluid and... Agent: Uop LLC
- Heat exchanger and nozzle of heat exchanger: In one embodiment, a heat exchanger is provided with an inside shell, an outside shell, a cooling portion, and an inlet nozzle. The inside shell has an inside space for flowing a fluid, and an opening portion for outflowing the fluid from the inside space. The outside shell covers the... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- Process for transferring heat or modifying a tube in a heat exchanger: One exemplary embodiment can be a process for transferring heat to a first stream from a second stream in a hydrocarbon process. The process can include passing the first stream through at least one generally vertically-orientated tube in an exchanger. An interior surface of the at least one generally vertically-orientated... Agent: Uop, LLC
- Efficient self cooling heat exchanger: An inexpensive heat exchanger is disclosed, wherein the heat exchanger is made up of a plurality of plates and each plate has at least one channel defined in the plate. The plates are stacked and bonded together to form a block having conduits for carrying at least one fluid and... Agent: Uop LLC
- Inflatable spreading tool: Method of performing a maintenance operation on a process equipment having at least one bundle of elongated members that includes providing an inflatable spreading tool in a deflated condition, inserting the inflatable spreading tool between at least two of the elongated members, inflating the inflatable spreading tool so as to... Agent: Exxonmobil Research And Engineering Company
- Components with cooling channels and methods of manufacture: A component is disclosed. The component includes a substrate comprising an outer surface and an inner surface. The inner surface defines at least one hollow, interior space, and the outer surface defines one or more grooves that extend at least partially along the outer substrate surface and have a respective... Agent: General Electric Company
- Temperature changing device: A temperature changing device has a tubular member with a restricting portion that changes the air speed and pressure of liquids flowing there. An air inlet is provided to allow cooling or warming air to be drawn in and mix with the liquid in a mixing region. The air inlet... Agent:
- Firetube having thermal conducting passageways: A firetube is immersed in a fluid to be heated and transfers heat from hot gases flowing through the firetube to the fluid surrounding the firetube. The firetube has a plurality of thermally conductive passageways which extend through the firetube for increasing the surface area available for heat transfer. Fluid... Agent: Chadwick Energy Services Ltd.
- Heat sink: An exemplary heat sink includes a base plate and a fin unit including a plurality of fins arranged on the base plate. One of the base plate and fin unit includes a protruding member, and the other one of the base plate and the fin unit defines a groove corresponding... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Thermal impedance matching using common materials: A device and method for dissipating heat from a source of heat is described. A plurality of layers of thermally conductive materials receives a flow of heat from a source of heat. A first layer of the plurality of layers receives the flow of heat from the source of heat... Agent: Robertson Transformer Co.06/07/2012 > 27 patent applications in 21 patent subcategories.
- Data center cooling: A system for cooling air in a data center includes a data center having electronic equipment in operation, a cooling water source, and a plurality of on-floor cooling units. The cooling water source is configured to retain at maximum capacity a total amount of water. Each on-floor cooling unit is... Agent: Exaflop LLC
- High voltage battery cooling system for a vehicle: The present invention provides a system for cooling a high voltage battery by emitting cooling air from an outlet duct to the interior of a vehicle. More specifically, a battery case is mounted on/within an underfloor area formed within a lower section which extends from a front seat to a... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Fuel cell vehicle: The present invention provides a fuel cell vehicle, particularly a fuel cell vehicle equipped with a moisture remover that removes moisture from an air conditioner evaporator. The fuel cell vehicle includes: a fuel cell stack as a power supplier; an electric heater operated by power from the fuel cell stack;... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Fan assembly: A fan assembly includes a mounting bracket, a fan, and a baffle. The mounting bracket includes two side plates bounding an outlet, and each side plate defines a through hole. An inner side bounding the through hole defines an arc-shaped cutout, communicating with the through hole. The baffle includes two... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry(shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Board coolant jacket jig system and method of separating board coolant jacket: A board coolant jacket jig system includes a main frame that includes a board installation stand on which a board is installed, and a coolant jacket separation unit that is coupled to the main frame and selectively coupled to the coolant jacket coupled to the board, to separate the coolant... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device is used to dissipate heat generated by a number of memory chips of a motherboard. The heat dissipation device includes two brackets attached to the motherboard and at opposite sides of the memory chips, are a support, and a fan. The support includes a fixing plate... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Device for influencing the flow in the area of a pipe manifold plate of a tube bundle heat exchanger: A device for influencing the flow in the area of a pipe manifold plate of a tube bundle heat exchanger with an outer channel encased by an outer sheath for a heat carrier medium, with a number of inner tubes extending axially parallel to the outer sheath through the outer... Agent: Gea Tds Gmbh
- Heat exchanger: Disclosed is a heat exchanger that can more efficiently transfer heat between a heat-exchange fluid and an object with which heat is to be exchanged. A heat exchanger (1) can transfer heat between a heat-exchange fluid flowing through flow paths (R1) and a fluid with which heat is to be... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Kobe Seiko Sho (kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Release of stored heat energy to do useful work: This invention concerns the release of stored heat energy to do useful work. In particular it concerns a method for the release of stored heat energy to do useful work, and in further aspects it concerns other methods, apparatus and systems. In a first aspect, the invention is a method... Agent: Graphite Energy N.v.
- Combined cooling of lube/seal oil and sample coolers: A heat exchanger that is useful for analyzing samples, such as condensate, and methods of cooling a sample for analysis are provided as embodiments of the present invention. The heat exchanger includes an inner tube for containing cooling water and an annulus for containing steam so that heat exchange occurs... Agent: Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- Duplex flexible heat exchanger: A method and system for cooling an electrical heat source is disclosed. A heat exchanger has two principal sub-assemblies. A closed-loop fluid flow is provided through a second sub-assembly, disposed next to a heat source. An open-loop fluid flow is provided though a first sub-assembly in communication with a second... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Method for cooling a metallurgical furnace: In a method for cooling a metallurgical furnace having at least one cooling element which is flown through by a cooling mediums, a cooling medium that contains at least one ionic liquid, and preferably consists thereof, is carried through the cooling element, thereby preventing the problems that are associated with... Agent:
- Water-cooled condenser: Provided is a water-cooled condenser of which the size is reduced by a simple structure and the cooling efficiency is improved, in which a main heat-dissipating unit where a coolant discharged from a compressor exchanges heat with cooling water and a supercooling core unit where a coolant discharged from a... Agent: Kia Motors Corporation
- Pumping system resistant to cavitation: Techniques herein describe a pumping system, adapted to reduce or eliminate fluid cavitation. Optionally, the pumping system is adapted for application to a passive fluid recovery system. In one example, the pumping system includes a pump and a thermal sub-cooling device. The thermal sub-cooling device may sub-cool fluid input to... Agent: Parker-hannifin Corporation
- Heat sink with thermally conductive cover: A heat sink includes a base, two heat pipes, a fin assembly, and two thermally conductive cover. The heat pipes are thermally connected to the base. Each of the heat pipes includes a cylindrical body and an ineffective end portion distal from the base. The ineffective end portion is connected... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Cooling apparatus for electric modules of hybrid electric vehicle or electric vehicle: The present invention provides an apparatus for effectively cooling electric modules such as an inverter and an LDC installed in a hybrid electric vehicle or an electric vehicle. The cooling apparatus for electric modules of a hybrid electric vehicle or an electric vehicle secures a uniform cooling efficiency and achieves... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Foam composition: A foam composition comprising, A) a cellulose foam matrix, and B) particles of encapsulated organic phase change material which are distributed within the cellulose foam matrix. The invention also relates to a method for making the foam composition and also their use in thermal storage applications, such as air-conditioning units.... Agent: Basf Se
- Device for diluting viscous substance: Provided is a device for diluting a viscous substance which is advantages in increasing frequency of contact between the viscous substance and a diluent in order to finely fragment the viscous substance, even when the viscous substance has a high viscosity, and efficiently dilute the viscous substance with the diluent.... Agent: Aisin Seiki Kabushiki Kaisha
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchange device comprising at least one heat exchange surface (2), wherein the heat exchange surface comprises one or more parallel tubular lines (3), a rapper device and an impact area for the rapper device. The impact area comprises an impact block (6) with one or more inner channels... Agent:
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprising an outer jacket (9) with an inner set of vertical pipe elements (1) fastened at their opposing ends in upper and lower sieve walls (2, 3), and having a gas combustion chamber (4) located above the upper sieve wall, as well as partitions (5, 6, 7)... Agent: Aic S.a.
- Heat exchanger with cast housing and method of making the same: A heat exchanger suitable for cooling exhaust gases and a method of making same are disclosed. The heat exchanger includes an outer casting member having first and second ends and forming a housing and a plurality of channel members forming alternating first and second flow channels for the flow of... Agent: Dana Canada Corporation
- Layer heat exchanger for high temperatures: A layer heat exchanger for high temperatures is provided that includes a layer block having layer plates and cover plates and a housing that accommodates the layer block. The housing has a high heat resistance, combined with a high stiffness, and the layer block has a core that is soft... Agent:
- Heat exchanger for electronic assemblies: A liquid-cooled heat exchanger for electronic assemblies and a method of making the heat exchanger. The exchanger has a solid metal body in the form of an elongated flat plate to which the electronic assembly can be mounted, or a number of such plates formed in an L- or U-shaped... Agent: Transistor Devices, Inc. D/b/a Tdi Power
- Header for a condenser: A header for a heat exchanger, which comprises a plurality of flat tubes arranged in a longitudinal direction. The header has a bottom and a lid. The bottom has a plurality of openings for coupling the header to the plurality of flat tubes. The lid is arranged opposite of the... Agent:
- Folded fin heat sink: In one embodiment, a heat sink comprising a folded fin is disclosed. The folded fin comprises a base portion, an offset portion extending away from the base portion, the offset portion having a width, a narrowing tapering portion having a maximum width equal to the width of the offset portion,... Agent:
- Heat dissipating device: A heat dissipating device includes a supporting part, a plurality of first fins and a plurality of second fins. The first fins are disposed in a vertical array at the supporting part. The second fins are disposed in an inclined array at the supporting part. The first fins and the... Agent:
- Electronic apparatus rack and data center: An electronic apparatus rack which can prevent the degradation of cooling performance due to local heat concentration on the exhaust side of the server. The electronic apparatus rack having electronic apparatuses mounted thereon, consists of a radiator incorporated in the rear door of the electronic apparatus rack; plural fans installed... Agent: Hitachi, Ltd.Previous industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.27112 seconds