|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
05/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange May archived by USPTO category 05/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 05/31/2012 > 22 patent applications in 17 patent subcategories.
- Temperature control apparatus for vehicle: Disclosed is a temperature control apparatus for a vehicle, including an electric device that is cooled by circulating cooling fluid; a heater core that is disposed adjacent to an interior heat exchanger of a heat pump to receive the cooling fluid that has cooled electric device; and a first valve... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Arrangement and method for storing thermal energy: An arrangement for storing thermal energy, having at least one subterranean chamber for holding a first fluid, wherein a passage holding a second fluid is extended outside at least a part of the at last one chamber. The at least one channel is arranged to allow fluid communication of the... Agent: Skanska Sverige Ab
- Cooling device for an automotive vehicle: A cooling device for a motor vehicle, including a cooling circuit configured to cool an engine assembly using a liquid coolant circulated by at least one variable-flowrate pump, the flowrate of each pump being controlled by a control system. The control system is configured to control the flowrate of each... Agent: Renault S.a.s
- Universal spin-on oil filter adapter: A spin-on adapter for a remote oil filter to provide additional cooling capability to the engine oil system includes a unitary piece main body having edges, a base attached the main body, a step between the main body and the base, a first orifice and a second orifice extending throughout... Agent:
- Air conditioning system for vehicle: An air conditioning system for a vehicle includes a heat exchanger, a case clamping an outer part of the exchanger in its thickness direction, and an elastic body disposed at a part of the outer part of the exchanger between the case and the heat exchange on one side of... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Temperature control in plasma processing apparatus using pulsed heat transfer fluid flow: Methods and systems for controlling temperatures in plasma processing chamber via pulsed application of heating power and pulsed application of cooling power. In an embodiment, temperature control is based at least in part on a feedforward control signal derived from a plasma power input into the processing chamber. In further... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Systems and methods of thermal energy storage and release: Thermal energy storage systems and devices comprise at least one storage vessel, at least one heat transfer ramp adjacent to the at least one storage vessel, and at least one heat transfer fluid channel adjacent to the heat transfer ramp. Heat exchange occurs between a heat transfer medium traveling down... Agent:
- Heat sink: The present invention provides a heat sink having improved heat-exchange. A heat sink (10) which transfers heat dissipated from a heat generating device (12) to a cooling fluid (CF), said heat sink comprises: a planar base plate portion (11) that is thermally connected to the heat generating device (12); and... Agent: Furukawa-sky Aluminum Corp.
- Method of operating an assembly of heat exchangers for subcritical and transcritical conditions, and an assembly of heat exchangers: The present invention refers to a method of operating an assembly (1) of heat exchangers (2) for subcritical and transcritical conditions, by initially arranging at least two heat exchangers (2) in parallel for the subcritical condition.... Agent: Alfa Laval Corporate Ab
- Loop heat pipe and startup method for the same: A loop heat pipe includes: a first evaporator and a second evaporator each of which vaporizes a liquid-phase working fluid and converts the liquid-phase working fluid to a vapor-phase working fluid; a first condenser and a second condenser each of which condenses the vapor-phase working fluid and converts the vapor-phase... Agent: Fujitsu Limited
- Multi-cooling module for vehicle: The present invention relates to a multi-cooling module for a vehicle, and more particularly to a multi-cooling module adapted to simultaneously cool an engine, electric parts, and a condenser through one or more heat pipes. In the multi-cooling module for a vehicle, one or more heat pipes are mounted to... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Use of a graphite heat-dissipation device including a plating metal layer: The present invention relates to a heat-dissipating device for an electronic device, comprising a graphite planar body, one or more metal layers, an insulation film and an adhesive. The heat-dissipating device is optionally attached to a heat sink. The method of using the heat-dissipating device to dissipate heat is also... Agent: Wah Hong Industrial Corp.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a casing designed as a hollow box by a top plate, a bottom plate, a front plate, a rear plate, and two lateral plates and a heat transfer unit accommodated in the casing. The heat transfer unit has flat plates alternately folded back in reverse direction.... Agent: Takubo Machine Works Co., Ltd.
- Shell and tube heat exchanger and method for removing volatile substances from a polymer solution: A shell-and-tube heat exchanger, for removing volatile substances from a polymer solution by degasification, includes a bundle of tubes arranged vertically and parallel to each other in a shell chamber through which a fluid heat-transfer medium flows. The upper end of each tube is fixed in an upper tube sheet... Agent: Basf Se
- Heat exchanger manifold and method of manufacture: This invention provides an efficient counter flow heat exchanger of various rectangular, cylindrical or spiral shapes, having two flow channels or more and four inlet/outlet or more. Wherein flow channels have a plurality of passageways created by interposing a roll formed metallic between metallic rectangular sheets to form the flow... Agent:
- Heat dissipating chassis for handheld battery operated device: A heat sink for a handheld device is found as a one piece chassis for supporting heat-producing circuits inside the device while having heat radiating surfaces outside the device. In another embodiment a battery pack control circuit under microprocessor control allows battery packs having different battery chemistries and characteristics to... Agent: Bayco Products, Ltd.
- Heat sink fin forming process: Some example embodiments relate to a heat sink fin that has a first substrate. The first substrate includes a first angular dimple and a first micro air channel in fluid communication with the first angular dimple. The first angular dimple includes a first surface that forms an angle relative to... Agent: Honeywell International Inc.
- Heat-dissipating device: An exemplary heat-dissipating device includes a base having a first surface, and a number of fins extending from the first surface. Each fin includes a main body perpendicular to the first surface and an extending portion perpendicularly extending from an end of the main body distal from the first surface.... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wind power generating system for vehicle using motor for cooling fan: Provided is a wind power generating system for a vehicle using a cooling fan motor that is operated by receiving power from a battery, the system including a cooling fan motor operated in a cooling mode to cool a heat exchanger with the applied power or operated in a power... Agent: Hyundai Motor Company
- Semiconductor wafer transport method and semiconductor wafer transport apparatus: A semiconductor wafer joined to a carrier via a double-faced adhesive tape having an adhesive layer of a heating separation property is heated for removal from the carrier. The double-faced adhesive tape is separated from the semiconductor wafer on a holding table. Thereafter, an air nozzle preliminarily cools the semiconductor... Agent:
- Plug bypass valves and heat exchangers: A heat exchanger includes: a bypass valve; a stack of standard tubes; and, in the stack, a pair of stacked-together adapter tubes. Each standard tube end has spaced-apart walls including openings. Each adapter tube end has: a wall including an opening; and a passage. At one end of the pair,... Agent: Dana Canada Corporation05/24/2012 > 38 patent applications in 22 patent subcategories.
- Systems and computer program products for measuring airflow rates in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (hvac) ducts and hvac systems including the same: An airflow measurement system configured to be received in a duct of a heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system is provided. The air flow measurement system includes a housing, and a plurality of cells positioned in the housing, the plurality of cells being configured such that air flows through... Agent:
- Temperature controller with time to target display: A thermostat is described for controlling air temperature in a building. The time associated with causing the controlled air temperature to reach a target temperature is estimated and displayed to a user. Input from a user indicating the target temperature can be received and the estimating and displaying can be... Agent: Nest Labs, Inc.
- Modular heat-exchange apparatus: The heat exchanger module is dimensioned and arranged for integrating with an OTEC system located on an offshore platform that is deployed in a body of water. The heat exchanger module physically and fluidically couples with ports included in pontoons attached to the offshore platform. The ports are individually controllable... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Multi-circuit manifold and method for a geothermal energy system: A geothermal energy system including a heat pump. The system includes a first manifold and a second manifold and a plurality of pipes. Each manifold includes a housing having a first end and a second end. A single orifice is defined in the first end and a plurality of orifices... Agent:
- Method for the continuous production of composite elements for use as a radiant ceiling panel: The present invention relates to a radiator body comprising at least one radiant panel having at least one structure suitable for receiving at least one tube, at least one tube located in the structure in order to transport a heating or cooling medium, at least two side parts and at... Agent: Basf Se
- Coolant temperature controlling system for engine performance test: The present invention provides a coolant temperature control system for engine performance test, comprising an internal coolant circulation system, a heat exchange unit, a temperature monitoring and control unit, and an external coolant circulation system, wherein, the internal coolant circulation system and the external coolant circulation system are connected to... Agent:
- Windsheild washer fluid heater: A windshield washer fluid heater for an automotive vehicle has an elongated housing with two open ends and in which the housing defines a housing chamber. A tubular subhousing divides the housing chamber into an outer housing chamber and an inner housing chamber. A core is disposed in the inner... Agent: Tsm Corporation
- Heat dissipation device: An exemplary heat dissipation device includes a fan, a fin unit, and a mounting frame connected the fan and the fin unit together. The fan includes a casing and an impeller received in the casing. The casing defines an air outlet at one side thereof. The fin unit is arranged... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchange device (1), e.g., for a syngas reactor, comprising a channel wall (3) defining a flow channel and one or more heat exchange surfaces (5a-d), each embedding one or more flow paths for a fluid heat exchange medium. A support structure (20) supports the heat exchange surfaces (5a-d)... Agent:
- Mounting apparatus for fans: A mounting apparatus for a fan includes an enclosure, a mounting bracket mounted to the enclosure, and a latch mounted to the enclosure. The mounting bracket includes a first end wall, and a second end wall opposite to the first end wall. The latch includes a main body resisting against... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Recording head and recording device comprising same: There are provided a recording head capable of reduction of variations in heat-generating temperature among heat-generating elements constituting a heat-generating-element array, and a recording device including the recording head. A recording head includes a heat radiator; a head base body having a substrate placed on or above the heat radiator... Agent: Kyocera Corporation
- Method for heating lightweight metal ingots: A method is described for heating lightweight metal ingots (1), with the lightweight metal ingots (1) being heated in a furnace (2) by hot burner exhaust gases. In order to provide advantageous heating conditions it is proposed that the lightweight metal ingots (1), prior to their heating in the furnace... Agent: Ebner Industrieofenbau Gesellschaft M.b.h.
- Heat dissipating device: A heat dissipating device is disclosed, which includes a fan body, an upper fan cover, and a lower fan cover. The upper fan cover and the lower fan cover are assembled on the fan body. The fan body has an airflow outlet. The upper fan cover includes an upper cover... Agent: Inventec Corporation
- Heat-dissipating device for space-based equipment, notably for a satellite: A device for dissipating heat, for a space-based satellite, includes at least one dissipating panel, the dissipating panel having at least one skin formed from a composite structure comprising an organic resin and carbon fibers, wherein the organic resin is filled with carbon nanotubes. The heat-dissipating device may also comprise... Agent: Thales
- Cooling device: This disclosure relates to a low-profile cooling device (100) for applications such as spot cooling. The low-profile cooling device can include a first rotor (102), a second rotor (104), a motor (106) including a drive shaft (108) for driving and rotating each rotor, an upper plate (110), a middle plate... Agent: University Of Limerick
- Heat storage by phase-change material: Methods and means related to rejecting heat through thermal storage are provided. A heat sink includes internal cavities containing a phase-change material. Heat from a thermal load is rejected by flowing fluid coolant at a normal operating temperature. Failure of the fluid coolant system causes heat storage within the phase-change... Agent:
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger having a housing with a bottom, an upper wall and side walls. Additionally, onto two pairs of opposite side walls, a front wall and a back wall respectively, are connected a supply and a discharge for the gas to be cooled. A mechanism is provided in the... Agent:
- Cold/heat discharge with inner fluid to actuate the external fluid pump: The present invention provides a heat exchanger with inner fluid to actuate the external fluid pump capable of driving one or more than one of fluid actuation devices through fluids passing through the heat exchanger having thermal-energy fluid pipe, without utilizing external mechanical rotational kinetic energy or power of electric... Agent:
- Entrainment heat sink devices: Entrainment heat sink devices and methods of forming entrainment heat sink devices are described herein. One or more method embodiments include forming an opening through a first material, forming a dimple having a trapezoidal-cross section in the first material such that the opening is located on a side wall of... Agent: Honeywell International Inc.
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a plate heat exchanger (9) with a plurality of heat exchanger plates (1, 13), each comprising at least one section showing indentations (2, 3, 14, 15), intended to be placed against corresponding indentations (2, 3, 14, 15) of a heat exchanger plate (1, 13) of a... Agent: Danfoss A/s
- Heat sinking element and method of treating a heat sinking element: A heat sinking element and a method of treating a heat sinking element are provided. The heat sinking element includes a metal substrate. The metal substrate is mainly composed of aluminium. A surface of the metal substrate has a plurality of micro-nano holes and a diameter of the micro-nano holes... Agent: Industrial Technology Research Institute
- Hydrophilic coating: An antimicrobial coating slurry includes about 15.5 wt % of a wetting agent, about 6.0 wt % of an insolubilizer, about 1.1 wt % of a biocide agent, and about 7.8 wt % of an inorganic material that includes lithium oxide and the balance water. The slurry is applied to... Agent:
- Embossed plate external oil cooler: An oil cooler includes an oil guiding arrangement an oil guiding arrangement and an air guiding arrangement. The oil guiding arrangement has an oil inlet, an oil outlet, and a plurality of oil passageways communicatively between the oil inlet and the outlet and spacedly being stacked apart from each other.... Agent: Te-jen Ho Aka James Ho
- Heat exchanger and associated methods: Methods and systems are provided for air conditioning, capturing combustion contaminants, desalination, and other processes using liquid desiccants.... Agent: 7ac Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchange circuit: The invention relates to a circuit for promoting heat exchange to/from a fluid. The circuit comprises two walls sealed to form a duct able to contain a flow of fluid. Each wall comprises, during use, a pattern of corrugations having, at least along sections, a preferential direction. The pattern of... Agent:
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a plate heat exchanger (9), comprising a plurality of heat exchanger plates (1, 13), comprising at least one section showing indentations (2, 3, 14, 15), intended to be placed against corresponding indentations (2, 3, 14, 15) of a heat exchanger plate (1, 13) of a corresponding... Agent: Danfoss A/s
- Heat exchanger of the plate type: A heat exchanger of a structurally self-supporting plate type and provided with an internal flow passage constrained between a first and a second plate and extending between an inlet and an outlet; The flow passage is subdivided in multiple generally parallelly directed longitudinally extending channels with the longitudinally extending channels... Agent: Hiform As, Pal Francis Hansen
- Cmc wall structure with integral cooling channels: A ceramic matrix composite wall structure (20A) constructed of interlocking layers (22A, 24A) of woven material with integral cooling channels (28A, 32A). The CMC layer closest to the hot gas path (41) contains internal cooling tubes (26A, 30A) protruding into a ceramic insulating layer (40A). This construction provides a cooled... Agent: Siemens Power Generation, Inc.
- Heat exchanger for bathing shower: The present invention provides a heat exchanger for bathing shower comprising an upper deck, a lower chassis and two hatches. On the bottom surface of the upper deck are disposed several parallel septa, whose integral propping strength is good enough to support maximal body weight of a bathing user. After... Agent:
- Separable liquid-cooling heat-dissipation module: A separable liquid-cooling heat-dissipation module has a first flow pipe, a second flow pipe, and a plurality of heat conduction blocks. The second flow pipe is set on a top end of the first flow pipe. A bottom end of the second flow pipe has a gap, so that a... Agent: Inventec Corporation
- Heat dissipation plate for projection-type ic package: The present invention relates to a heat dissipation plate for a projection-type integration circuit (IC) package, which is installed to be adhered and fixed to a projection-type IC package in which an integration circuit in a board is formed to project, so as to dissipate heat generated by the integrated... Agent:
- Heat radiating fin: A heat radiating fin includes a flat body having a front side and a rear side, a plurality of protruded portions formed on the front side of the flat body, and a plurality of recessed portions correspondingly formed on the rear side of the flat body behind the protruded portions.... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Heat sink: A heat sink allowing circuit elements to be simply coupled thereto and allowing a size and a thickness thereof to be adjusted according to the number and capacity of circuit elements. The heat sink includes: a support plate; a plurality of heat radiation pins vertically protruded from one surface of... Agent: Samsung Electro-mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Temperature control medium and temperature control method: A temperature control medium is formed of a liquid and solid particles, the solid particles containing carbon particles. The amount of carbon in the temperature control medium is preferably less than 20% by weight. The carbon particles may contain synthetic graphite, natural graphite, soot, carbon fibers, graphite fibers or expanded... Agent: Sgl Carbon Se
- Cooling system for vehicle: A cooler cools electric parts of a vehicle using heat medium. A radiator emits heat of the heat medium to air, and a valve changes a flow of the heat medium based on a temperature of the heat medium. The valve controls the heat medium to bypass the radiator when... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Exhaust duct having modular, multi zone, spirally arrayed cooling coils and method for cooling: An exhaust duct for cooling an exhaust flue. One or more modular coolant coils are disposed about the outer circumference of or within the flue interior cavity for thermal communication with exhaust gas. Each coil has a helical spiral profile extending along the flue axial dimension, an interior lumen there... Agent: Siemens S.a. De C.v.
- Heat exchanger system: A heat exchanger system is provided having a heat exchanger with a first inlet. A first outlet is fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a plurality of first channels. A second outlet is fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a second channel, the second channel having a first... Agent: Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation05/17/2012 > 31 patent applications in 22 patent subcategories.
- Energy recovery in hot strip mills by converting the cooling heat of the continuous casting plant and the residual heat of slabs and coils into electrical enery or otherwise utilizing the captured process heat: In hot strip plants, after casting, the residual heat of a partial quantity of the slabs has hitherto been used such that the slabs either are directly rolled or are placed warm or hot in the furnace. The remaining slabs normally cool after casting in a hall through which flows... Agent:
- Cooling concept for fuel cell emergency power supply: A system is provided for cooling a heat-dissipating device in a vehicle with a fuselage, a passenger cabin, and a region pneumatically communicating with the previously mentioned, which region is situated outside the passenger cabin. At least one heat exchanger is provided for transferring heat of the heat-dissipating device to... Agent: Airbus Operations Gmbh
- Cooling system apparatus for a vehicle: A cooling system apparatus for a vehicle includes a reserve tank and a plurality of legs extending outwardly from the reserve tank. The reserve tank defines a chamber and each of the legs is configured for attachment to a radiator of a vehicle. The reserve tank and the legs are... Agent:
- Geothermal adiabatic-isothermal heat sink exchange system: The present invention is a geothermal heat exchanger with a first exchanger, being a return loop inside a geothermal well. The first exchanger is provided for circulating a refrigerant for harvesting heat from the ground surrounding the geothermal well by conduction and convection. A second exchanger, also placed within the... Agent: Thermodynamique Solutions Inc.
- Air-conditioning apparatus: To provide an air-conditioning apparatus which achieves improvement of safety and further achieves saving of energy without circulating a refrigerant in or near an indoor unit. The air-conditioning apparatus includes one expansion device disposed on an outlet side of a heat exchanger related to the heat medium on the heating... Agent: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Adhesively-bonded structural composite joint utilizing shoulder-centered sleeves: A composite joint includes a first member having a groove therein, a second member adjacent to the first member, and a connector member disposed between the second member and the first member. The connector member is received in the groove so as to bias a load path between the first... Agent: Raytheon Company
- Flexible attachment system for a coil heat exchanger: The present application provides an attachment system for mounting a microchannel coil to a support structure. The attachment system may include a bracket fixedly attached to the microchannel coil, a grommet positioned about the bracket, and a fastener extending through the grommet, the bracket, and the support structure so as... Agent: Lennox International, Inc.
- Air conditioner: An air conditioner includes an outdoor heat exchanger that is divided into a plurality of unit paths. at least two of the plurality of unit paths are connected in series or parallel to one another according to cooling/heating operation, so that it is possible to vary the number or length... Agent: Lg Electronics Inc.
- Multimodal cooling apparatus for an electronic system: An apparatus is provided for cooling an electronic system, which includes one or more electronic components across which air passing through the system flows. A cooling unit provides, via a coolant loop, system coolant to cool the electronic component(s), and to an air-to-liquid heat exchanger is coupled to the coolant... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Chilled beam air conditioning system: An improved chilled beam refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems uses a first chilled air flow to induce a second chilled air flow. Ambient air is drawn through first coils to produce a primary cooled air flow into an intake plenum on the suction side of a fan. The primary cooled... Agent:
- Flattened heat pipe and manufacturing method thereof: The invention provides a flattened heat pipe whose vapor flowing passage is not clogged and which has an excellent capillary force. The flattened heat pipe has a closed container formed by flattening a tubular container, a plurality of wick structures arrayed within the container in a longitudinal direction so as... Agent: Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Radial heat sink with heat pipe set therein: A radial heat sink includes a hollow core base with mounting grooves axially located on the inside wall thereof and a locating groove located on an end wall at one end thereof, radiation fins arranged around the periphery of the hollow core base, and heat pipes inserted through the end... Agent:
- Pump-less cooling: A method of cooling that accelerates a compressible working fluid without the use of a pump. The method accelerates the fluid to a velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in the compressible fluid selected to be used in the method. The fluid is accelerated to a... Agent:
- Vehicle heat-exchange module: An object is to provide a vehicle heat-exchange module that is capable of reducing abnormal sound generated by interference between rotor blades of a propeller fan and high-static-pressure regions generated at leading edges of stator blades, while decreasing the input power of a fan motor by providing the stator blades... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Heat transfer systems and methods: Heat transfer apparatuses and systems are provided. A heat transfer apparatus (100) can include a thermal conduit (110) having a first end (120) and a second end (130). The thermal conduit can be disposed at least partially within an electronic device enclosure (140). A non-heat conductive material (150) can be... Agent: Hewlett-packard Development Company, L.p.
- Device for controlling the temperature of substrates: A device for controlling the temperature of substrates in a substrate-treatment system, in which a substrate can be guided in the longitudinal extension of the substrate-treatment system in a substrate transport plane within a vacuum chamber past a treatment device, solves the problem of dynamically shaping a dynamic change of... Agent: Von Ardenne Anlagentechnik Gmbh
- Heat exchanger: Tubes extend in a first direction and are stacked in a second direction that is perpendicular to the first direction. A side plate is located on an outer side of the tubes in the second direction. A core plate extends in the second direction, and longitudinal end portions of the... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Vehicle heat exchanger: A vehicle heat exchanger includes a plurality of cup plates that are formed such that a first layered space into which a first heat carrier is introduced and a second layered space into which a second heat carrier is introduced are formed alternately between the plurality of cup plates when... Agent: Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha
- Adjustable tank for bar-plate heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a core and a pair of end tanks attached to the end of the core. Each end tank extends over an outermost peripheral end of the core such that the core extends into a chamber defined by the end tank. The end tank is welded to... Agent: Denso Marston Ltd
- Thin film evaporator: A thin film evaporator has a shell with tubes extending through the shell in at least one pass. The shell has a top and a bottom. Process fluid flows through the tubes. A suction from a compressor is applied to the top of the shell at a refrigerant outlet. Refrigerant... Agent:
- High pressure port peninsula: A brazed plate heal exchanger (400) for exchanging heat between at least two media, wherein at least one of the media could have a working pressure of at least 50 bars, comprises a number of heat exchanger plates (100; 200) comprising a pressed pattern of ridges and grooves. Those are... Agent: Swep International Ab
- Plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger realizing improved heat exchange performance by increasing the fluidity of fluids and by promoting turbulence of the fluids, including: heat exchange elements stacked by being laid one on top of another and individually formed by assembling upper and lower plates, with an internal flow channel defined... Agent: Korea Delphi Automotive Systems Corporation
- Tube plug for a heat exchanger tube: A tube plug adapted to be driven into and then plug an open end of a heat exchange tube that extends transversely through and is secured in a tubesheet of a heat exchanger, where the tube plug includes an elongated shaft having a lead part adapted to be introduced into... Agent: Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- Heat conducting composite materials, systems and methods for manufacturing the same: In one embodiment, a heat conducting composite material may include a bulk material, a conduit, and a conduit material. The bulk material forms a shaped body having a heat introduction portion and a heat dissipation portion. The conduit is disposed in the bulk material and connects the heat introduction portion... Agent: Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
- Heat dissipating device and method of manufacture thereof: A heat dissipating device and a method of fabricating thereof, the device comprising a first base adapted to be placed in contact with a heat emitter and first heat-dissipating fins extending from the first base on at least part of a periphery of the first base. The method comprises providing... Agent: Eclairage Contraste M.l. Inc.
- Heat transfer interface and method of improving heat transfer: An embodiment of a heat transfer interface includes a solid material having first and second surfaces, and a nanotube forest covering at least a portion of the first surface, In operation in a heat exchanger, the heat transfer interface transmits heat from a first side to a second side of... Agent: The Regents Of The University Of California
- Systems and methods for thermal management of electronic components: The device for extracting heat from carbon nanotubes wires or cables used under high power applications is provided. The device can include a thermally conductive member for placement against a heat source and for directing heat away from the heat source to a heat dissipating medium. The device can further... Agent: Nanocomp Technologies, Inc.
- Heat ventilation apparatus: An exemplary heat ventilation apparatus includes a server system having servers, a temperature sensor, a blower unit and a controlling unit electrically connected to the temperature sensor and the blower unit. The temperature sensor is mounted on the server system for sensing a temperature of an interior of the server... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Noise reduction apparatus, method, and container data center including the same: A noise reduction apparatus is mounted in a container data center. The container data center includes a container and a number of servers mounted inside the container. The noise reduction apparatus includes a first sensor, a number of fan adjusting systems, and a number of temperature sensors. The first sensor... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Thermal energy storage system comprising optimal thermocline management: Methods for optimizing a thermocline in a thermal energy storage fluid within a thermal energy storage tank are disclosed. The methods comprise identifying a thermocline region in the fluid, adding thermal energy to a fluid stream extracted from the thermocline region, and returning the fluid stream to the tank at... Agent: Terrafore, Inc.
- Control device for a heating system and heating system: A control device for controlling a heating system having a first heat exchanger disposed in a first part of a building, and second heat exchanger disposed in a second part of a building, the control device comprising: a first temperature sensor associated with the first heat exchanger and measuring a... Agent: Uponor Innovation Ab05/10/2012 > 27 patent applications in 19 patent subcategories.
- Cooling duct structure for battery unit: A cooling duct structure for a battery unit includes a cooling duct which is located above the battery unit, and extends toward an upper portion of an auxiliary mounting space. The cooling duct is separated into an upper duct and a lower duct in a middle portion thereof. The lower... Agent:
- Ferritic stainless steel for egr cooler and egr cooler: A ferritic stainless steel suitable for use as an EGR cooler member, which can be Ni-brazed into an EGR cooler, contains, by mass, C: at most 0.03%, Si: from more than 0.1 to 3%, Mn: from 0.1 to 2%, Cr: from 10 to 25%, Nb: from 0.3 to 0.8%, and... Agent: Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd.
- Installation adapted with temperature equalization system: A temperature equalization system, including an installation, a heat equalizer disposed in a natural heat carrier and being made of a material of heat conduction, a relay heat equalizer, a first fluid transmission duct disposed between the relay heat equalizer and the installation and having a first fluid contained therein... Agent:
- Cooling-arrangement: A cooling-arrangement is provided. The arrangement for cooling includes a device and a heat exchanger. The device is coupled with the heat exchanger in a way, that heat, which is generated inside the device, is transferred from the device to the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is at least partly... Agent:
- Pressure reducing gas storage device, air-jet system, and motor vehicle: A pressure reducing gas storage device, an air-jet system and a motor vehicle are disclosed herein, wherein the pressure reducing gas storage device comprises a gas storage tank including an inlet for receiving compressed air and an outlet for outputting air and a heat exchanger for heating the air in... Agent:
- Cooling circulation system of server: A cooling circulation system of a server includes a cabinet assembly, a plurality of first fan modules, a plurality of second fan modules, and two air guide hoods. The first fan modules and the second fan modules are disposed on the cabinet assembly. The first fan modules blow a first... Agent: Inventec Corporation
- Server cabinet: A server cabinet includes a rack, at least one assembling frame, a radiator and at least one fan. The rack has a first frame and a second frame opposite to each other. The assembling frame and the radiator are mounted on the first frame in sequence. The radiator transfers a... Agent: Inventec Corporation
- Orifice plate for controlling solids flow, methods of use thereof and articles comprising the same: Disclosed herein is an orifice plate comprising one or more plates having orifices disposed therein; the orifices being operative to permit the flow of solids from a moving bed heat exchanger to a solids flow control system; where the orifice plate is downstream of a tube bundle of the moving... Agent: Alstom Technology Ltd.
- Aqueous based cooling of components having high surface area levels of aluminum or nickel: An aqueous-based coolant for cooling and reducing corrosion potential in applications having high aluminum or nickel surface area to coolant volume ratios has a pH between 8 and 9 and includes about 35 weight % to about 65 weight % propylene glycol, about 1.0 weight % to about 4.0 weight... Agent: Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation
- Flexible heat dissipation module: A flexible heat dissipation module comprises at least one first heat pipe, one second heat pipe, and one flexible component. The first heat pipe includes a first heat absorbing end and a first heat dissipating end; the second heat pipe includes a second heat absorbing end and a second heat... Agent:
- Heat dissipation structure: A heat dissipation structure mounted onto an electronic element to dissipate heat. The heat dissipation structure includes a heat absorber connected with the electronic element and a heat sink. The heat absorber has a hollow first chamber to hold a working fluid. The heat absorber and heat sink are interposed... Agent:
- Coiled heat pipes and methods thereof: A coiled heat pipe and methods of making a coiled heat pipe are provided. The coiled heat pipe includes a sealed-exterior coil and a plurality of interior-perforated coils. The exterior coil and the plurality of interior-perforated coils are be formed from a single aluminum sheet. The exterior coil is sealed... Agent: Alcoa Inc.
- Flat heat pipe and method for manufacturing flat heat pipe: An exemplary flat heat pipe includes a hollow, flattened casing and a first wick structure and a second wick structure received in the casing. The casing includes a top plate and a bottom plate opposite to the top plate. The first wick structure is folded by a steel sheet with... Agent: Furui Precise Component (kunshan) Co., Ltd.
- Flat type heat pipe and method for manufacturing the same: An exemplary flat type heat pipe includes a hollow, flattened casing and a first wick structure and a second wick structure received in the casing. The casing includes a top plate and a bottom plate opposite to the top plate. The first wick structure includes a plurality of spaced protruding... Agent: Furui Precise Component (kunshan) Co., Ltd.
- Plate type heat pipe and heat sink using the same: A plate-type heat pipe includes a sealed shell containing working liquid therein, and elongated wick structures arranged in the shell in a spaced manner. Channels are formed between the wick structures. The heat pipe has an evaporating section and a condensing section. Two ends of each wick structure are respectively... Agent: Fu Zhun Precision Industry (shen Zhen) Co., Ltd.
- Cooling system: A cooling system to be mounted in a hybrid vehicle including a motor driven and a generator includes a cooling path and a pressurizing unit. In the cooling path, coolant for cooling the motor and the generator is recirculated. The pressurizing unit pumps the coolant. The motor is disposed downstream... Agent:
- Automatic shutter in a multiple exhaust port device: A fan circulates air inside a device. A first exhaust port vents the circulated air out of the computing device. A second exhaust port also vents circulated air out of the computing device. A shutter automatically blocks one of the exhaust ports based on the physical orientation of the computing... Agent:
- Components with re-entrant shaped cooling channels and methods of manufacture: A method of fabricating a component is provided. The method includes forming one or more grooves in a surface of a substrate, where the substrate has at least one hollow interior space. Each of the one or more grooves extends at least partially along the substrate surface and has a... Agent: General Electric Company
- Radiator, in particular for room heating: A radiator in particular for room heating, comprising a control or measurement unit accommodated in a container integral with the radiator and positioned so as to sustain the heat from the radiator as little as possible, while exploiting a cool air flow drawn by the same to cool the internal... Agent:
- Condenser: A condenser has, at one end, a first header tank to which first heat exchange tubes of third and fourth heat exchange paths are connected and a second header tank to which second heat exchange tubes of first and second heat exchange paths are connected. The upper end of the... Agent: Showa Denko K.k.
- Heat transport fluid passage device with hydrophobic membrane: A heat transport fluid passage device for a heat transport circuit has a wall defining a passage through which a heat transport fluid flows. The heat transport fluid contains a solvent made of water or an organic substance and fine particles dispersed in the solvent. A hydrophobic membrane is formed... Agent: Denso Corporation
- Method of making a heat exchanger tube, and heat exchanger: In a method of making a heat exchanger tube, a tube of circular cross section is shaped to a tube of non-circular cross section, such as for example rectangular cross section, and a waved configuration is imparted in longitudinal direction and/or transverse direction of the tube of non-circular cross section.... Agent: Benteler Automobiltechnik Gmbh
- Ebullient cooling device: An ebullient cooling device having a simple structure and capable of limiting the bubbles to an appropriate volume. The ebullient cooling device for cooling a heat generating element is provided with a plurality of vertically arranged cooling channels comprising a lower channel (2), a middle channel (3) and un upper... Agent: Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha
- Finned tube for evaporation and condensation: A finned tube includes channels defined between adjacent fins on the tube body outer surface. Wings extend from side walls of the adjacent fins between the fin top and the fin base such that the wings form a barrier which splits the channel into an upper channel and a lower... Agent: Wolverine Tube, Inc.
- Finned tube heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a tube and fins extending from an outer surface of the tube in a helical path. The fins comprise serrated sections and solid sections that are disposed in a predetermined arrangement along the helical path.... Agent: General Electric Company
- Heat spreading device and method therefore: A heat spreading device of thermo siphon, the device comprising sectioning forming a first chamber portion and a second chamber portion, first plurality of conduits, and second at least two conduits, the second at least two conduits providing interconnection of the first and second chamber portions is disclosed. Integral parts/portions... Agent:
- Indoor water display and air improvement system: An automated indoor water display system has a panel. A pump is operable to pump water from a reservoir to the panel in a manner that causes water to flow over at least a portion of the panel. The panel is held in a housing adapted to limit escape of... Agent: Humidifall, LLC05/03/2012 > 36 patent applications in 23 patent subcategories.
- Air conditioning device and control method of the same: An air conditioning device and a control method of the same are provided. The air conditioning device may include a controller configured to control the air conditioning device based on a control signal input at an input device, in accordance with at least one sleep mode to provide heating or... Agent:
- Air-based geothermal cooling maintenance system: In one embodiment, a system includes a telecom utility cabinet and an air-based geothermal cooling system for the telecom utility cabinet. The system also includes a leak detector for the air-based geothermal cooling system. In another embodiment, a method includes detecting a leak in an air-based geothermal cooling system. The... Agent: Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
- Air-based geothermal cooling system criteria for telecom utility cabinet: In one embodiment, a system includes a telecom utility cabinet and an air-based geothermal cooling system for the telecom utility cabinet. The air-based geothermal cooling system forms an air circulation loop that receives air from the telecom utility cabinet and returns cooled air to the telecom utility cabinet. In another... Agent: Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
- Air-based geothermal cooling system for a telecom utility cabinet: In one embodiment, the disclosure includes an air-based geothermal cooling system for a telecom utility cabinet. The air-based geothermal cooling system includes a plurality of heat exchange tubes configured to extend into an underground environment. The air-based geothermal cooling system also includes an input/output (I/O) manifold coupled to the plurality... Agent: Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
- Telecom utility cabinet arranged for air-based geothermal cooling: In one embodiment, the disclosure includes a telecom utility cabinet including a heat load chamber. The telecom utility cabinet also includes an air introducing duct configured to conduct air from the heat load chamber to a geothermal cooling system. The telecom utility cabinet also includes an air discharging duct configured... Agent: Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger and related methods: Heat exchangers include a housing having an inlet and an outlet and forming a portion of a transition chamber. A heating member may form another portion of the transition chamber. The heating member includes a first end having a first opening and a second end having a second opening larger... Agent: Battelle Energy Alliance, LLC
- Heated or cooled dishwasher safe dishware and drinkware: Heated or cooled dishwasher safe dishware and drinkware are provided. The dishware and drinkware can be a plate or mug with a dishwasher safe body having a food or beverage receiving portion and a heating or cooling system. The heating or cooling system can have a heating or cooling element... Agent:
- Enclosure of an electronic device: An enclosure includes a case and a cover. The case includes a heat generating device and a bracket mounted therein. The bracket defines an engaging hole. A heat dissipating module is located in the engaging hole and contacts the heat generating device. The cover includes a number of mounting poles... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device used to dissipate heat generated by a memory, includes a first cooling fin for being attached to a first side of the memory, a second cooling fin for being attached to a second side of the memory opposite to the first side. There is also a... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Intermingling-preventive heat transfer element, and intermingling-prevention tool and method therefor: An intermingling-preventive heat transfer element, and an intermingling-prevention tool and method are disclosed. The heat transfer element is provided at a specific position with at least one limiting section, and the intermingling-prevention tool therefor is provided at a position corresponding to the limiting section with at least one limiting post.... Agent:
- Liquid cooled data center with alternating coolant supply lines: Methods of preventing overheating of computer equipment in a cabinet when a supply coolant to a cooler in the cabinet fails. An example embodiment is a data center that includes a plurality of cabinets and at least two coolant supply lines. The cabinets are configured to house computer equipment and... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Internally directed air jet cooling for a hydraulic pump: An adjustable cooling mechanism is provided. The cooling mechanism may include: a hollow member surrounding, at least in part, a machine to be cooled; the hollow member having holes oriented at the machine; an outlet configured to outlet a compressed fluid from the machine; a conduit connecting the outlet to... Agent: Spx Corporation
- Layered emitter coating structure for crack resistance with pdag coatings: A thermal management apparatus includes an electrohydrodynamic fluid accelerator in which an emitter electrode and another electrode are energizable to motivate fluid flow. The emitter electrode is a layered structure including an electrode core material and an outermost coating that is susceptible to micro-cracking or corona erosion. A barrier material... Agent: Tessera, Inc.
- Silicon-based cooling package for laser gain medium: Embodiments of silicon-based thermal energy transfer apparatus for gain medium crystal of a laser system are provided. For a disk-shaped crystal, the apparatus includes a silicon-based manifold and a silicon-based cover element. For a rectangular cuboid-shaped gain medium crystal, the apparatus includes a first silicon-based manifold, a second silicon-based manifold,... Agent:
- Natural draft condenser: A system for condensing steam includes a steam supply duct, a supply riser, a supply manifold, a pair of condensing panels, a return manifold, and a condensate return. The steam supply duct is configured to convey steam from a steam generator. The supply riser is configured to convey steam from... Agent:
- Heat dissipating apparatus with vortex generator: A heat dissipating apparatus with a vortex generator includes a heat conducting base, a heat pipe, and a plurality of heat dissipating fins. Each heat dissipating fin has a vortex generator installed thereon and disposed adjacent to a side of the heat pipe. The vortex generator has two guiding oblique... Agent: Enermax Technology Corporation
- Heat dissipating apparatus with vortex generator: A heat dissipating apparatus with a vortex generator includes a heat conducting base, a heat pipe, and a plurality of heat dissipating fins. Each heat dissipating fin has a pair of vortex generators installed with an interval apart and disposed adjacent to a side of the heat pipe, and each... Agent: Enermax Technology Corpof
- Heat dissipation structure of electronic device: A structure of heat dissipation of an electronic device includes at least one heat pipe and a cooler. The heat pipe has a condensation end and an evaporation end opposite to each other, and the evaporation end is disposed on a heat generating element of the electronic device. The cooler... Agent: Industrial Technology Research Institute
- Cooling device: An exemplary cooling device includes a heat dissipating member, a pump, a heat absorbing member defining a receiving chamber containing coolant therein, and a liquid input conduit and a liquid output conduit connecting the heat absorbing member, the heat dissipation member and the pump together to form a heat transfer... Agent: Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Heating system utilizing waste heat from illuminating device: A heating system utilizing waste heat from illuminating device includes at least one illuminating device and a water supply device. The illuminating device has at least one light-emitting module, which has one side in contact with at least one heat-dissipation device. The heat-dissipation device and the water supply device are... Agent:
- Integrated liquid cooling system: A liquid cooling system includes a monolith that is configured to be coupled to a motherboard of the computer. The monolith may be monolithic planar body having a first surface and an opposite second surface, and may include a heat absorption region and a heat dissipation region. The heat absorption... Agent: Asetek, A/s
- Cooling system for a combustion engine: The invention relates to a cooling system for a combustion engine, comprising an inlet for cooling fluid, which is connectable to cooling channels of the combustion engine, and an outlet for cooling fluid, which is also connectable to the cooling channels of the combustion engine, a pump for pumping the... Agent: Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Modular plate and shell heat exchanger: A modular plate and shell heat exchanger in which welded pairs of heat transfer plates are tandemly spaced and coupled in parallel between an inlet and outlet conduit to form a heat transfer assembly. The heat transfer assembly is placed in the shell in order to transfer heat from a... Agent: Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
- Plate heat exchanger: The invention relates to a plate heat exchanger comprising a plurality of plates having flow channels, wherein a first plate has a front side having at least one flow channel for a first fluid and a second plate has a front side having at least one flow channel for a... Agent: Sartorius Stedim Biotech Gmbh
- Modular, prefabricated radiant panel with integrated headers: Modular, prefabricated radiant panel, of the type having a sandwich-like structure including a thermally insulating rear layer (1), a front layer acting as mechanical support and outer surface finish, and two radiant pipes (4) integrated in the panel for the flow of a heat-carrying fluid. The radiant pipes (4) are... Agent: Roberto Messana
- Header unit and heat exchanger having the same: A header unit includes a body and a cover coupled to the body. The body supports outer and inner sides of the cover in a simultaneous manner. In accordance with this structure, refrigerant can flow in a heat exchanger for cooling/heating purposes requiring high operating pressure of refrigerant.... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger and fin for the same: A heat exchanger having a structure in which micro-channel tubes are respectively fitted into both sides of corresponding flat fins for heat exchange, thereby achieving enhancements in drainage and heat transfer performance. The heat exchanger includes a first header connected with an inflow tube and an outflow tube, a second... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger and micro-channel tube thereof: A heat exchanger having a structure in which micro-channel tubes are respectively fitted into both sides of corresponding flat fins for heat exchange, thereby achieving enhancements in drainage and heat transfer performance. The heat exchanger includes a first header extending vertically and connected with an inflow tube and an outflow... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Water-cooling u-valve: Water-cooling U-valve is composed of a downcomer (1), a riser (2), and a return chute (3), which are sequentially connected. An intermediate partition (4) is disposed between the downcomer (1) and the riser (2), the lower parts of which are interconnected. A material returning partition (5) is disposed between the... Agent: Institute Of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy Of Sciences
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes first and second heat exchanging units arranged between first and second header units, and a plurality of refrigerant circuits each defining a refrigerant path, through which refrigerant introduced into the first header unit is discharged out of the first header unit after exchanging heat in the... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger, method for operating the heat exchanger and use of the heat exchanger in an air conditioner: In a heat exchanger comprising a capillary tube register in which a fluid to be cooled and/or heated is routed through capillary tubes and in which air flows around the capillary tubes in countercurrent flow relative to the fluid, the capillary tube register comprises at least one capillary tube mat... Agent:
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a refrigerant pipe in which a refrigerant flows and a heat exchanger fin coupled to the outer circumference of the refrigerant pipe. The heat exchanger fin includes a plate, a protrusion protruding from the plate, slits disposed at opposite sides of the protrusion to guide air... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Heat dissipation device for power conversion module: Disclosed herein is a heat dissipation device for a power conversion module. The device includes a casing, a high-heat-dissipation heat sink and a circuit board. The casing includes a heat-dissipation fin unit which has heat dissipation fins arranged at positions spaced apart from each other by predetermined intervals. The casing... Agent: Samsung Electro-mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Heat-dissipating substrate: Disclosed herein is a heat-dissipating substrate in order to improve heat-dissipating characteristics. The heat-dissipating substrate, comprising: a copper layer having a predetermined thickness; anodized insulating layers formed on upper and lower surfaces of the copper layer; and aluminum (Al) layers formed between the copper layer and the anodized insulating layer.... Agent: Samsung Electro-mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Fan control system and air conditioner that includes the same: A fan control system includes a first fan, a second fan adjacent to the first fan, a first motor that rotates the first fan, a second motor that rotates the second fan, and a control unit. The control unit controls the rotational speeds of the first motor and the second... Agent: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Cooling apparatus: According to one embodiment of the present invention, there is provided cooling apparatus. The cooling apparatus comprises an outlet for supplying chilled liquid, an inlet for receiving return chilled liquid, a free cooling system for providing first cooling to the return chilled liquid, a chiller unit for further cooling the... Agent: Hewlett-packard Development Company, L.p.Previous industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.29731 seconds