|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
04/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange April category listing, related patent applications 04/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 04/28/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Thermal stratified tank: A thermal stratified tank has at east one first reservoir serving as a storage chamber for receiving a heat transfer medium, and at least one second reservoir, laterally adjoining the first reservoir via a partition (14), serving as an inflow and stratification chamber (15, 16). At least one through-opening (21)... Agent:
- Switchable radiator bypass valve set point to improve energy efficiency: A method of conserving energy during a heating event wherein a coolant is heated in a cooling system is disclosed. The method includes establishing a first set point temperature for a first point in the cooling system and establishing a second set point temperature lower than the first set point... Agent: Ford Global Technologies
- Shower heat exchanger with clog-removable drain: A heat exchanger placed underneath an elevated tub or shower stall or under the bathroom floor includes a flat top heat conductive plate. The top plate is fastened to a flat lower plate, having a serpentine pattern with a shallow depth embedded into the top surface. When the top plate... Agent:
- Heat dissipation apparatus and frame thereof: An exemplary heat dissipation apparatus includes frame, a cooling fan and a heat sink. The frame includes an annular wall, a supporting board extending inward from a top of the annular wall, a plurality of legs extending downwardly from a bottom of the annular wall, and a plurality of engaging... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Redundant emitter electrodes in an ion wind fan: Emitter electrodes of ion wind fans can operate at high voltages in ionized environments. This can lead to degradation of the emitter electrodes over time. In one embodiment, the present invention provides an ion wind fan having a primary emitter electrode, and a redundant emitter electrode. The primary emitter electrode... Agent: Ventiva, Inc.
- Heat dissipation device with heat pipe: An exemplary heat dissipation device dissipating heat generated by an electronic element mounted on a printed circuit board includes a supporter, a heat conducting base, a first fin assembly and a heat pipe. The heat conducting base is securely attached to a bottom side of the supporter and thermally contacting... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Plate-type heat pipe: An exemplary plate-type heat pipe includes a condensing plate, an evaporating plate and a first wick portion. The evaporating plate cooperates with the condensing plate to define a hermetic container. Working fluid is contained in the container. The first wick portion is formed on an inner surface of the evaporating... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Data center cooling: A system includes a substantially sealed, substantially airtight cabinet sized for housing a vertical array of heat-producing units, the cabinet having an exterior shell and the system including an interior divider wall disposed inside the cabinet, the shell and divider wall providing an equipment chamber adapted to support the array... Agent: American Power Conversion Corporation
- Heat dissipation assembly: A heat dissipation assembly includes a fixing board defining a fixing groove, a heat sink device fixed to the fixing board, a fan housing assembly fixed to the heat sink device, and a heat dissipation pipe. The heat sink device defines a first receiving groove aligning with the fixing groove,... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger having powder coated elements: Powder coated heat exchange elements for a heat exchanger. Powder coating provides improved protective coating on surfaces of heat exchange elements. In many applications, the heat exchange elements are subjected to harsh operating conditions that promote corrosion. Traditional enamel coating tends to fracture when subjected to mechanical stresses thereby allowing... Agent: Paragon Airheater Technologies, Inc.
- Method for anodizing metallic alloys, particularly for heat exchangers made of aluminum alloys and the like for condensing boilers: A method for anodizing metallic alloys, particularly for heat exchangers made of aluminum alloys and the like for condensing boilers, comprising a step of immersing at least one heat exchanger or the like made of a metallic alloy in a bath of an electrolytic solution functionally associated with a source... Agent:
- Systems and methods for cooling optical fiber: In one embodiment, an optical fiber cooling system includes a first cooling tube oriented substantially in parallel with and spaced apart from a second cooling tube such that an optical fiber pathway is positioned between the first cooling tube and the second cooling tube. The first cooling tube includes a... Agent:
- Heat absorbing or dissipating device with double-scroll piping transmitting temperature difference fluid: The present invention relates to a device, which is composed of one or more parallel or quasi-parallel installed fluid piping by series connection or parallel, every piping is specifically distributed by one or more double-scroll arrangement for transmitting thermal conductive fluid, and the double-scroll fluid piping constitutes fluid flow uniformly... Agent:
- Thermal conductive cylinder installed with u-type core piping and loop piping: The present invention relates to a thermal conductive cylinder installed with U-type core piping and loop piping for being installed within natural thermal storage body or artifical thermal storage body; wherein the piping segments of fluid inlet terminal and/or outlet terminal of the U-type core piping and loop piping are... Agent:
- Shell-and-tube heat exchanger with helical baffles: The present invention provides a single shell-pass shell-and-tube heat exchanger with helical baffles, where within a single pitch, the helical baffles are separated into inner and outer parts along the radial direction of the shell. In the central portion of the inner space of the shell, an inner non-continuous helical... Agent: Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Heat exchanger structure: A heat exchanger structure includes a pipe and a flow-guiding element. The pipe internally defines a chamber, in which the flow-guiding element is disposed. The flow-guiding element includes a helical main body and a plurality of turbulence promoters radially outward extended from two opposite lateral sides of the helical main... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Liquid-cooled-type cooling device: A liquid-cooled-type cooling device includes a casing having a cooling-liquid flow channel. Fins are provided on an inner surface of a top wall of the casing. Each fin has a wavy shape on a horizontal plane perpendicular to a fin height direction. In a left fin of two adjacent fins,... Agent: Showa Denko K.k.
- Combination of fastener and thermal-conducting member: A combination of a fastener and a thermal-conducting member is mounted on an electronic heat-generating member. The fastener includes a plate provided with an opening for allowing the electronic heat-generating element to be disposed therein; posts connected to the plate and formed around the opening; and clamping arms extending from... Agent:
- Temperature control circuit: The temperature control circuit, to keep a temperature of an enclosed space within a temperature range, comprises a cooling unit to keep the temperature of the enclosed space below a maximum temperature of the temperature range, a heating unit to keep the temperature of the enclosed space above the minimum... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Thermally-protected chamber for a temperature-sensitive consumer electronic device: A thermal-protection apparatus disposed in a vehicle cabin or storage compartment includes a housing enveloping a chamber in which a thermally-sensitive consumer electronic device is received, a thermoelectric module mounted in a wall of the housing, and a remote electronic controller and power source coupled to the housing via an... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Refrigerator and control method of the same: A refrigerator having a valve to control the supply of a refrigerant to a plurality of storage chambers and a control method of the same. An opening time rate of the valve is changed based on modes of the storage chambers to control the amount of the refrigerant supplied to... Agent: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.04/21/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- System for and method of rotating wheels in rotary air-to-air energy and moisture transfer systems: The disclosed system provides heat and/or moisture transfer between two counter-flowing air streams. The system comprises: a frame; a transfer wheel having a periphery spaced from the frame so as to form a gap therebetween, and including a transfer matrix mounted and rotationally secured relative to the frame so that... Agent: Airxchange, Inc.
- Cooling system for clutch: A cooling system for a fan drive device, particularly for a wet friction clutch. The dutch shaft member is attached to a shaft mounting piate and ATF is circulated through them. The shaft mounting plate is connected in turn to an engine mounting plate which has engine coolant circulated through... Agent: Borgwarner Inc.
- Heat treating a dairy product using a heat pump: A method for heating and cooling a consumable product disposed in a product container includes the steps of: (i) heating the consumable product to a first temperature by transferring heat from ambient air to refrigerant through a liquid-to-air heat exchanger; and (ii) heating the consumable product to a second temperature... Agent: Carrier Corporation
- Memory heatsink set with supplementary retaining devices: A memory heatsink set for dissipating heat from a memory module is disclosed to include a first memory heatsink and a second memory heatsink, two guide devices bilaterally provided between the first memory heatsink and the second memory heatsink for positioning during the assembly process of the memory heatsink set... Agent:
- Cooling element for cooling the fireproof lining of a metallurgical furnace (ac,dc): A cooling element for cooling the refractory lining of a metallurgical furnace. A cooling element is to be provided which prevents coolant from entering the interior of the furnace while maintaining a good cooling action. This is achieved by a cooling plate which faces the refractory lining, a heat-conducting plate... Agent: Sms Siemag Ag
- Heat pipe structure: A heat pipe structure includes a pipe body and a convection device. The pipe body defines a chamber enclosed in an inner wall of the pipe body. The convection device includes a rotary unit and a driving unit for creating a fluid pressure gradient in the chamber of the pipe... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Heat pipe with a flexible structure: A heat pipe includes a metal pipe, a flexible structure, a woven mesh, a working fluid, and a support element. The flexible structure is formed on the metal pipe, and the woven mesh is disposed inside the metal pipe, and the working fluid is filled into the metal pipe and... Agent:
- Heat transport device, method of manufacturing a heat transport device, and electronic apparatus: A heat transport device includes a working fluid, a capillary member, and a container. The working fluid transports heat by performing a phase change. The capillary member applies a capillary force to the working fluid. The capillary member includes a first mesh member having a mesh of a first size... Agent: Sony Corporation
- Loop heat pipe: An exemplary loop heat pipe includes a plate-type evaporator, a pipe, a condenser thermally connected with the pipe and a working medium contained in the closed loop. The plate-type evaporator defines an exit for vapor in a lateral portion thereof and an entrance for liquid in a top portion thereof.... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Plate-type heat pipe: A plate-type heat pipe includes a condensing plate, an evaporating plate and a first wick member. The evaporating plate cooperates with the condensing plate to define a hermetic container. Working fluid is contained in the container. The first wick member is formed on an inner surface of the condensing plate.... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Support structure for flat-plate heat pipe: A support structure for flat-plate heat pipe, including a main body and a fitting body. The fitting body has at least one open side and a first side section connected with the open side. The first side section has a capillary structure formed on a periphery of the first side... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Supersonic cooling system: A supersonic cooling system operates by pumping liquid. Because the supersonic cooling system pumps liquid, the compression system does not require the use of a condenser. The compression system utilizes a compression wave. An evaporator of the compression system operates in the critical flow regime where the pressure in an... Agent:
- Temperature control system for printing machines having several temperature levels: An arrangement on a printing machine, includes at least one low-temperature (NT), medium-temperature (MT) and high-temperature (HT) temperature control point, which are arranged in a low-temperature (NT), a medium-temperature (MT), and at least one high-temperature (HT) zone of a printing machine and are designed such that the NT zone can... Agent: Technotrans Ag
- Heat exchanger for vehicular air conditioning apparatus: In a heater core that constitutes part of a vehicular air conditioning apparatus, first and second fins having louvers therein are arranged between a plurality of tubes. The first fins are disposed on a first heating section, which faces toward a first front passage through which air from a first... Agent: Keihin Corporation
- Heat absorbing or dissipating device with piping staggered and uniformly distributed by temperature difference: The present invention relates to the heat absorbing or dissipating device with piping staggered and uniformly distributed from both sides toward the middle by passed temperature difference fluid, wherein the temperature difference fluid passes through the neighboring piping of the heat absorbing or dissipating device, and the synthetic temperature in... Agent:
- Double plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger (10) of the double plate type having a plurality of stacked plate elements, each comprising a first plate (1) and a second plate (9). At least the first plate (1) is provided with a surface pattern with a plurality of dimples (5) defining a first distance... Agent: Ep Technology Ab
- Header plate and heat exchanger comprising same: The invention concerns a header plate, preferably for a heat exchanger, such as water cooled charge air cooler (WCCAC), comprising a coolant housing having two opposing walls made up from two header plates (11, 12), which are made of sheet metal of a defined thickness (t). The header plates (11,... Agent:
- Multichannel heat exchanger with improved flow distribution: Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) systems and heat exchangers are provided that include multichannel tube configurations designed to reduce refrigerant pressure drop through a heat exchanger manifold. In certain embodiments, tubes inserted within the manifold adjacent to a refrigerant inlet have non-rectangular or recessed end profiles configured to... Agent: Johnson Controls Technology Company
- Manifold fluid communication plate: A communication plate extends along and is sandwiched between cylindrical communication manifolds of a first heat exchanger assembly and a second heat exchanger assembly. The communication plate includes a saddling surface arcuate in one direction and a saddling surface arcuate in the opposite direction for engaging in saddle-like fashion the... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger and seal arrangement for the same: A heat exchanger that includes a collecting tank having a collecting tank edge, a tube plate including a tube plate edge, and a seal arrangement with a seal between the collecting tank and tube plate. The heat exchanger further includes a seal support frame, and the seal is arranged on... Agent:
- Vehicle heating and/or air-conditioning system with an automatic heating and air-conditioning function: A vehicle heating and/or air-conditioning system has an automatic heating and air-conditioning function. In a manual control mode, corresponding to an air quantity settable by the user with a first setting device and a desired interior temperature settable by a second setting device, a manual control of the actual interior... Agent: Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft04/14/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Data centre: A data centre (100) includes at least one rack room (in for example module 140) having a floor and a plurality of rack storage areas on the floor, each rack storage area being arranged to accommodate a plurality of racks (143) in which a plurality of rack-mountable electronic components may... Agent: Bripco Bvba
- Temperature control within storage device testing systems: A storage device testing system cooling circuit includes a plurality of test racks. Each of the test racks include a test slot compartment and a test electronics compartment. Each of the test slot compartments includes multiple test slots, and one or more cooling conduits configured to convey a cooling liquid... Agent: Teradyne, Inc.
- Thermally-controlled packaging device and method of making: A phase change device for controlling temperature within a confined environment, comprising a foam material, a phase change material, the phase change material being absorbed into the foam, and a protective covering encasing the foam material/phase change material. A method for making a phase change device for controlling temperature within... Agent:
- Cooling system with integral thermal energy storage: A cooling system is provided which includes a primary heat exchanger including heat exchange pipes filled with a phase change material comprising water. The heat exchange pipes are in heat transfer relation with a coolant fluid, which, upon cooling, is transferred to a separate liquid to air heat exchanger for... Agent:
- Water circulating pump, manufacturing method thereof, and heat pump apparatus: A highly efficient, long-life water circulating pump with reduced whirling of a rotor part of the pump is provided. At least one of a gap between an end portion of a shaft 17 and an upper casing axial hole 24a and a gap between an end portion of the shaft... Agent: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Heat dissipation device: An exemplary heat dissipation device includes a base, a first heat sink mounted over the base and connected to the base via two first heat pipes, and a second heat sink located at a lateral side of the first heat sink and thermally connected to the base via a second... Agent: Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Heat-dissipating structure with high heat-dissipating efficiency and method for manufacturing the same: A method for manufacturing a heat-dissipating structure with high heat-dissipating efficiency, includes the following steps: providing a heat-dissipating casing having a hollow heat-dissipating body that has at least two ends; closing one end of the hollow heat-dissipating body; pouring work liquid from other end of the hollow heat-dissipating body into... Agent:
- Cooling system for a thermoelectric power generator: A cooling system is provided for a thermoelectric power generator and that is arranged in an exhaust gas line of an internal combustion engine for generating electric power while utilizing thermal energy of the exhaust gas. The thermoelectric power generator has its own coolant circuit, which also serves to raise... Agent: Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
- Heat dissipating blower: A heat dissipating blower includes a main body and a cover. The main body includes a shell and a fan. An outlet and a first gap are defined in the shell. A connecting portion is set at one end of the first gap away from the outlet. Two sliding grooves... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger plate for the use in a three circuit heat exchanger assembly, where the plate comprises a first distribution area, a heat exchange area and a second distribution area, where the plate comprises a corrugated pattern having ridges and valleys, and where the central port hole in the... Agent: Alfa Laval Corporate Ab
- Cooling jacket, especially for electrical machines and method for the manufacture thereof: The invention relates to cooling jackets and/or heat exchangers, which are to be placed in contact with solid products that are to be cooled, especially with electrical machines with a rotor rotating inside or outside a stator, or in contact with reactors or containers. Said jackets and/or heat exchangers have... Agent: Baumuller Nurnberg Gmbh
- Heat radiating component: A heat radiating component provided on a semiconductor package, the heat radiating component coming in contact with a semiconductor element, the heat radiating component includes a heat radiating plate having a concave part; linear high thermal conductivity materials formed on a bottom surface of the concave part so as to... Agent: Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd.
- Heat-dissipating structure and method for fabricating the same: Provided are a heat-dissipating structure and a method for fabricating the same so as for the heat-dissipating structure thus fabricated to dissipate heat from the heat-generating portion of an electronic device. The heat-dissipating structure includes a metal base and a carbon composite layer. The carbon composite layer is formed on... Agent:
- Temperature control system and temperature control method for substrate mounting table: A temperature control system includes a heat transfer medium supply configured to supply a first heat transfer medium of a first temperature into a heat transfer medium path; at least one heat transfer medium storage provided between the heat transfer medium path and the heat transfer medium supply and configured... Agent: Tokyo Electron Limited04/07/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Temperature control method and temperature control system for substrate mounting table: There is provided a temperature control method for a substrate mounting table capable of increasing a temperature of a substrate rapidly and reducing a loss of thermal energy. In a susceptor 12 including therein a heater 14, a coolant path 15 and a coolant reservoir 16 and holding thereon a... Agent: Tokyo Electron Limited
- Fixing mount and thermal module thereof: A fixing mount and a thermal module thereof are disclosed. The fixing mount is used to connect with a heat sink. The fixing mount includes a main body having a rest section, multiple extension sections extending from a periphery of the rest section and at least one support section formed... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Configuration to detect and control the wireless network inside a building: A memory heatsink set for dissipating heat from a memory module is disclosed to include a first memory heatsink and a second memory heatsink, two guide devices bilaterally provided between the first memory heatsink and the second memory heatsink for positioning during the assembly process of the memory heatsink set... Agent:
- Non-uniform height and density fin design for heat sink: A heat sink includes a heat sink plate and a heat generating electrical component mounted to a first side of the heat sink plate. Fins are connected and oriented perpendicular to a second side of the heat sink plate. The fins include a maximum height fin positioned proximate to the... Agent: Textron Inc.
- Heat exchanger block and a method for wetting a heat exchanger block: The invention relates to a heat exchanger block (1) including a heat exchanger (4, 41, 42) which is arranged between an inflow surface (2) and an outflow surface (3) so that a transport fluid (5) can be supplied via the inflow surface (2) to a heat exchanging surface (7) of... Agent: A-heat Allied Heat Exchange Techology Ag
- Heat transfer device with functions of power generation: Provided is a heat transfer device which has a function of generating power through vibration of capillary grooves having a thin piezoelectric film deposited thereon, in addition to a heat transfer function of discharging heat transferred from a heating element to the outside.... Agent: Electronics And Telecommunications Research Institute
- Fluid cooling device: A fluid cooling device having at least one heat exchanger device (10) for cooling at least one fluid and having at least one filter device (12) for filtering the fluid which can be conducted to a constancy (14) is characterized in that the device has a follow-up auction device (42)... Agent:
- Heat dissipating system: A heat dissipating system includes a housing having a compartment divided into first and second air channels by a partitioning board. The partitioning board includes an opening through which the first air channel is in communication with the second air channel. A driving unit is mounted in the first air... Agent:
- Modular heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprising a plurality of plates that are demountably attached to a frame is disclosed. Each plate comprises a plurality of channels for conveying a primary fluid through the heat exchanger. The frames are arranged in the frame so that spaces between adjacent frame pairs define conduits for... Agent: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Cold plate with pins: A cold plate includes an enclosure with an inlet, an outlet, a base and a lid. The inlet and outlet are in fluid communication, so fluid can flow from the inlet though the enclosure to the outlet. The base is formed from a base plate, and the base plate includes... Agent: Wolverine Tube, Inc.
- Heating pad: The heating pad has a case, a plug and heating liquid. The case is hollow, made by injection molding, and has a space, an opening and a loading surface. The space is formed in the case. The opening is formed in the case, and communicates with the space. The loading... Agent:
- Method for manufacturing a heat exchanger and exchanger obtained by the method: e) optionally, a third sheet metal plate (7) is placed and brazed underneath the sheet metal plate in the lower position; said third sheet metal plate forming then, the sheet metal plate in the lower position.... Agent: Techspace Aero S.a.
- Mold powder supply apparatus using the waste heat of a tundish: The present invention relates to a mold powder supply apparatus using the waste heat of a tundish, which can collect waste heat from molten steel in the tundish, and preheat and dry mold powder. The mold powder supply apparatus using the waste heat of a tundish according to an embodiment... Agent: Hyundai Steel CompanyPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 3.69492 seconds