|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
02/2011 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange February patent applications/inventions, industry category 02/11Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 02/24/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat transfer element for a rotary regenerative heat exchanger: A rotary regenerative heat exchanger  employs heat transfer elements  shaped to include notches , which provide spacing between adjacent elements , and undulations (corrugations) [165,185] in the sections between the notches 150. The elements  described herein include undulations [165,185] that differ in height and/or width. These impart... Agent: Alstom Power Inc.
- Chemical heat-storage apparatus: A chemical heat-storage apparatus 100 is provided with: a container 202 accommodating a heat storage material 210 that has a higher specific gravity than water and exothermically reacts with water; a heat exchanger 209 that is provided inside the container 202 and that gives heat to the heat storage material... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson P.C.
- Multi tube-fins liquid-air heat exchanger and methods: A secondary refrigerant fluid is cooled or heated in the operation of a multiple Tube-fins heat exchanger arranged in parallel for fins to conduct heat transfer with air being propelled by a multi-row bank of low profile brushless fans. Fluid is controlled to ascend the bank of tubes in unison... Agent: John Yenkai Pun
- Power module assemblies with staggered coolant channels: A manifold is provided for supporting a power module assembly with a plurality of power modules. The manifold includes a first manifold section. The first face of the first manifold section is configured to receive the first power module, and the second face of the first manifold section defines a... Agent: Ingrassia Fisher & Lorenz, P.C. (gm)
- Heat exchanger: A spiral heat-transfer pipe for heat exchange provided in a heat exchanger includes: an upstream heat-transfer pipe section disposed on an upstream side of a flow path of an external fluid flowing outside the spiral heat-transfer pipe; and a downstream heat-transfer pipe section disposed on a downstream side of the... Agent: Westman Champlin & Kelly, P.A.
- Heat-transfer device comprising particles suspended in a heat-transfer fluid: Heat-transfer device operating in a closed loop, comprising a container in which a heat-transfer fluid circulates in a closed loop, said heat-transfer fluid being capable of undergoing an increase in volume on solidifying, said container furthermore containing particles suspended in said heat-transfer fluid, in which at least some of the... Agent: Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Interlocked jets cooling method and apparatus: Dissipating heat and apparatus therefor from a heat dissipation surface is described. In an embodiment, first jets are streamed along the heat dissipation surface in a first direction and are spaced apart from one another. Second jets are streamed along the heat dissipation surface in a second direction at least... Agent: The Webostad Firm, A Professional Corporation
- Capillary assisted loop thermosiphon apparatus: A capillary assisted loop thermosiphon apparatus (100) has at least one evaporator (102) connected by a vapor line (104) to a condenser (106); a liquid line (108) connects the condenser (106) and the evaporator (102), the evaporator (102) is in the direction of gravity from the condenser (106) for the... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Heat dissipation module: A heat dissipation module includes a heat pipe having a condensing section, a centrifugal fan defining an air outlet and a fin assembly. The fin assembly includes a plurality of fins stacked together and is thermally attached to the condensing section of the heat pipe. The fin assembly is located... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Integrated coolant circuit arrangement, operating method and production method: An integrated circuit arrangement and method of fabricating the integrated circuit arrangement is provided. At least one integrated electronic component is arranged at a main area of a substrate. The component is arranged in the substrate or is isolated from the substrate by an electrically insulating region. Main channels are... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione/infineon Infineon
- Plate-type heat pipe: A plate-type heat pipe includes a top cover, a bottom cover, a first wick structure and a second wick structure. The bottom cover hermetically contacts with the top cover to form a container. A plurality of working fluid is contained in the container. The bottom cover has a heat absorbing... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Radiating package module for exothermic element: Disclosed herein is a radiating package module for an exothermic element. The radiating package module includes a heat conducting plate which has a groove of an internal thread shape, with the exothermic element being mounted on a surface of the heat conducting plate. A heat pipe is inserted into the... Agent: Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP
- Heat exchanger drip tube: A drip tube has a generally horizontal section, a generally vertical section and a drip loop connecting the sections. The drip loop is positioned so that its exterior surface is lower than the exterior surfaces of the generally horizontal section and the generally vertical section at the points where they... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP - Carrier
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a heat transmitting structure for heat exchange and a guide member. The heat exchanger is configured to exchange heat between external fluid flowing outside the heat transmitting structure and the heat transmitting structure. The heat transmitting structure includes a plurality of heat transmitting members for heat... Agent: Westman Champlin & Kelly, P.A.
- Parallel flow evaporator with spiral inlet manifold: In a parallel flow heat exchanger having an inlet manifold connected to an outlet manifold by a plurality of parallel channels, a spirally shaped insert is disposed within the refrigerant flow path in the inlet manifold such that a swirling motion is imparted to the refrigerant flow in the manifold... Agent: William W. Habelt Marjama Muldoon Blasiak & Sullivan LLP
- cooling material: The present disclosure provides a cooling material which comprises a first spectrally selective component that comprises particles. The particles are arranged for emission of radiation predominantly having a wavelength or wavelength range within an atmospheric window wavelength range in which the atmosphere of the earth has a reduced average absorption... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Sandwich material for brazing with high strength at high temperature: The invention relates to a sandwich material for brazing comprising a core layer of a first aluminum alloy and a barrier layer of a second aluminum alloy characterized by that: the first alloy, constituting the core layer contains (in weight %): 0.8-2% Mn, ≦1.0% Mg, 0.3-1.5% Si, ≦0.3% Ti, ≦0.3%... Agent: Drinker Biddle & Reath (dc)
- Temperature stable cast-iron alloy and its use: A description is given of a temperature-stable cast-iron alloy having high wear resistance at temperatures between 500 and 900° C. The alloy is characterized in that it has the following composition expressed in weight percentages: chromium: 15.0-20.0%, carbon: 1.0-2.0%, manganese: 1.5-2.0%, silicon: 0.8-1.2%, nickel: 8.0-10.0%, molybdenum: 0.8-1.2% balance iron and... Agent: Manelli Denison & Selter
- Hot and cold storage: A thermodynamic cycle of refrigeration system for controlling heating and cooling in a room/storage consisting of compressor (1) circulating refrigerant which enters in the compressor (1) as vapor. The vapor is compressed and then exists the compressor superheated, the superheated vapor passes through the condenser (2) which first cools and... Agent: Ladkat Rajendra Vithal
- Two-channel air conditioner for the flexible climate control of a number of rooms: The invention relates to a two-channel air-conditioner (10) for the climate control of a number of rooms (44, 46, 48) and/or room zones, having an air inlet device (52) in every room (44, 46, 48) to be climate controlled, having at least one pair of supply air channels (20, 22)... Agent: Woodling, Krost And Rust
- Cooling system for modular light emitting diode lighting fitting: A cooling system for a modular light emitting diode (LED) lighting fitting includes a heat sink, at least one cooling fan located at an upper portion of the heat sink and inducing heat radiating from the heat sink to an outside to cool the heat sink, at least one thermoelectric... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Cooling system, control method thereof and equipment room: A cooling system includes a buried heat exchange unit (301), a first air-liquid heat exchanger (302), a second air-liquid heat exchanger (303), a control device (304), a fluid conveying device (305), and connecting pipes (307). A control method applicable to the cooling system includes: acquiring environment information, where the environment... Agent: Docket Clerk/htcl
- Cooling apparatus and cooling method for electrical equipment: An HV_ECU executes a program including: switching, if an operation is in an A/C intake mode and absolute value of temperature difference Thi−Tlo is larger than a predetermined value A and temperature Thi is smaller than a predetermined value B, the operation mode to a compartment intake mode; switching, if... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Waste heat reusing system: When the detected temperature by the first temperature sensor is greater than the preset temperature value, the controller controls the airflow capacity of the waste heat inputted into the first intake apparatus to be reduced and controls the airflow capacity of the cold air inputted into the second intake apparatus... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Plug bypass valves and heat exchangers: A bypass valve for a heat exchanger including a plurality of parallel tubular members comprises a housing having a hollow plug portion adjacent to an actuator portion. The actuator comprises a reciprocating plunger extending into the plug portion and a solenoid having a central actuator shaft attached to the plunger,... Agent: Marshall & Melhorn, LLC02/17/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Full contact flexible seal assembly for heat exchanger: A seal assembly for a regenerative heat exchanger can include a primary sealing member with a mounting base and a flexible contact portion that defines a first distance between a proximal edge of the mounting base and a contact edge of the flexible contact portion, the first distance being generally... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Method of manufacturing heat storage material, heat storage material, heat storage adsorbent material and canister: The invention relates to a method of manufacturing a heat storage material that contains heat storage capsules. The heat storage capsules include a phase change material that absorbs and/or discharges latent heat in response to a change in temperature. The phase change material resides within outer shells of the heat... Agent: The Webb Law Firm, P.C.
- Method and device for cooling a heat generating component: The invention relates to a cooling arrangement comprising a heat spreader (2) comprising a first surface (5), a second surface (8), at least one heat absorption chamber (9) and at least one heat dissipation chamber (10), the at least one heat absorption chamber (9) being in thermal contact with the... Agent: Ibm Corporation, T.j. Watson Research Center
- Method and device for trimming for facade or roof of a building: The invention relates to a hollow panel being fixed to the structure of a building, and reactive to thermal radiation, namely solar radiation, including, between a first face being oriented towards a first environment and a second face being oriented towards a second environment, at least one internal fluid-circulation channel,... Agent: Andrew W. Chu, PC
- Environmental conditioning system for a computer room: An environmental conditioning system for a computer room includes a perforated tile, a heat exchanger mounted to the perforated tile, and a forced air system mounted to the heat exchanger. The forced air system being configured and disposed to direct a flow of air having a first temperature into the... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP-ibm Poughkeepsie
- Heat exchange ventilator: When configuring a heat exchange ventilator that includes a supply air duct that takes in outdoor air and blows it out indoors, an exhaust air duct that takes in indoor air and blows it out outdoors, and a plurality of heat exchange elements that exchanges heat between outdoor air flowing... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Installation element of an installed packing: An installation element of an installed packing for material and/or heat exchange between gases and liquids, having pegs and recesses for engaging with at least one further installation element. In order to make the engagement easier the recesses each are associated with ring gap segments.... Agent: Greer, Burns & Crain
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a substantially pillar sheathed heater, a substantially cylindrical case, and a spiral spring. The sheathed heater is accommodated in the case. The spring is provided so as to be wound around an outer peripheral surface of the sheathed heater. Thus, a spiral flow path is formed... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Method and system for deriming cryogenic heat exchangers: The invention relates to a method and apparatus relate for the liquefaction of natural gas. In another aspect, the present invention concerns the deriming the interior surfaces of a cryogenic heat exchanger employed in the liquefaction of natural gas. In another aspect, the present invention concerns the utilization of a... Agent: Conocophillips Company -IPServices Group Attention: Docketing
- High-performance heat sink: A high-performance heat sink includes a set of first radiation fins each having an abutment portion, two radiation fins extending from two lateral sides of the abutment portion, and upright pins extending from each radiation fin portion; a fastener that fastens the abutment portions of the first radiation fins together... Agent: Pai Patent & Trademark Law Firm
- Heat exchanger, in particular heater for motor vehicles: A heat exchanger is provided that comprises at least two rows of low channels through which a liquid medium can flow, and secondary surfaces arranged between the flow channels and over which air flows, the liquid medium and the air being circulated in the cross-counterflow and the first row being... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger comprises a plurality of heat exchanger plates (1), a first end plate (2) and a second end plate (3). The plates (1-3) are permanently joined to each other by means of a braze material. Each heat exchanger plate has a heat transfer area and a plurality... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C. (ny)
- Method of manufacturing a plate-type heat exchanger using a set of spacer blocks: A method of manufacturing a plate heat exchanger of the type comprising a plurality of plates defining paths for fluids to flow through, the plates being assembled to each other by brazing, and a heat exchanger produced by such a method is presented.... Agent: American Air Liquide, Inc. Intellectual Property Dept.
- plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger comprises a plurality of heat exchanger plates (1). The plates are provided beside each other and permanently joined to each other to form a plate package having first plate interspaces and second plate interspaces. Each plate has a heat transfer area (20) and four porthole areas... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C. (ny)
- Fin and heat exchanger having the same: A fin includes straight segments and substantially circular arc segments connected with the straight segments in turn along a longitudinal direction such that the arc segments form respective wave crests and wave troughs of the fin. The fin is divided in a lateral direction into first and second end portions... Agent: Bliss Mcglynn, P.C.
- Louvered plate fin: A fin has a substantially flat base plane with a first side facing a first direction and a second side facing a second direction. The fin also has a first louver with a leading edge closer to the base plane and a trailing edge offset from the base plane in... Agent: Conley Rose, P.C.
- Heatsink having one or more ozone catalyzing fins: Ion wind fans produce ozone. In one embodiment, a heat sink used in conjunction with an ion wind fan includes at least one ozone catalyst fin coated with an ozone catalyst, to destroy at least some of the ozone produced by the ion wind fan. In one embodiment, the ozone... Agent: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Integral evaporator and defrost heater system: A heat exchanger system having a fluid passage operable to fluidly communicate a first fluid and a heat transfer surface extending from the fluid passage for transferring heat between the first fluid and a second fluid. The system can further include a heating element operably coupled to and selectively applying... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Cooling arrangement, server rack and method for controlling a cooling arrangement: The cooling arrangement for a server rack for accommodating a plurality of plug-in components includes a vertically running coolant air channel, having a plurality of air intake openings and a common exhaust air opening. Air intake openings can each be connected to an air outlet opening of a plug-in component,... Agent: Ip Group Of Dla Piper LLP (us)
- Method and apparatus for discharging a non-linear cryogen spray across the width of a mill stand: A method and apparatus for determining a non-linear cryogenic cooling profile (16) for the purpose of improving rolled product (5) uniformity based on at least one operating parameter in a cold rolling process; and generating the non-linear cryogenic cooling profile (16) as a function of throttling gas pressure.... Agent: Air Products And Chemicals, Inc. Patent Department
- Tumble dryer with a heat pump system and a method for controlling a heat pump system for a tumble dryer: A tumble dryer with at least one heat pump system has an air stream circuit (10) including at least one drum (12) for receiving laundry to be dried, at least one refrigerant circuit (14) including at least one compressor (16) with a variable rotation speed, a first heat exchanger (18)... Agent: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd. Attorneys For Client Nos. 006912 And 02691202/10/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Improved latent heat storage device: A rapid absorption and extraction latent heat storage device according to the invention comprises a means (1) for containing at least one phase change material (2) within a containment vessel (3), the containment vessel forming a supporting structural exoskeleton. The containment means (1) is in the form of rods or... Agent: Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- Method for optimizing thermal energy current guidance: A method for optimized thermal energy current guidance has a thermal energy source, a plurality of energy sinks and an energy circuit. In this case the amount of primary energy to be removed from the energy source is determined and a first energy sink is connected to the energy circuit... Agent: Collard & Roe, P.C.
- Heat exchange for a thermoelectric thin film element: A heat exchanger for at least one thermoelectric thin film element, having a hot and a cold side arranged on opposite longitudinal sides of the thin film element. The hot side is connected to a coupling element on a warm source and the cold side is connected to a heat... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP
- Method and device for heating, in particular highly viscous products: A method for heating, in particular of highly viscous products, and a device for performing the method, wherein the product is pre-heated to a first temperature T1 in a first step with at least one product/water heat exchanger section with water as the heating medium, wherein the water cools down.... Agent: Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Thermal module mount structure: A thermal module mount structure including a first mount body and a second mount body. The first mount body defines therein a first passage and has multiple engaging sections inward extending into the first passage. The second mount body is disposed in the first passage and has multiple complementary engaging... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Heat sink structure: A heat sink structure includes a heat dissipating body and at least one heat pipe. The heat dissipating body includes a main body having two opposite first and second end faces, and a plurality of radiating fins formed on two wall surfaces of the main body. The heat dissipating body... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Vapor chamber and method for manufacturing the same: A vapor chamber includes a sealed flattened casing containing working liquid therein, a wick structure arranged on an inner face of the casing, a plurality of supporting posts received in the casing and at least a metallic wire connecting the supporting posts. Each supporting post defines at least a channel... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Apparatus and method for thermal management using vapor chamber: An apparatus includes a plurality of islands each carrying multiple cantilevers. The apparatus also includes a fluidic network having a plurality of channels separating the islands. The channels are configured to provide fluid to the islands, and the fluid at least partially fills spaces between the cantilevers and the islands.... Agent: Honeywell/munck Patent Services
- Board-shaped heat dissipating device and method of manufacturing the same: A board-shaped heat dissipating device includes a board body having a plane face with a recess formed thereon, a heat conducting element fitted in the recess, at least one groove formed on any one of the board body and the heat conducting element, and at least one heat pipe pressed... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Heat sink with heat pipes and method for manufacturing the same: A heat sink to be used with a heat source can include a base portion and a fin portion. The base portion can include a plurality of heat pipes and a space formed at least partially between adjacent heat pipes. The base portion can also include a first plate thermally... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP
- Thermal module: A thermal module comprises a cooling fan, a heat pipe and a fin assembly. The cooling fan defines an air outlet therein. The fin assembly is mounted at the air outlet of the cooling fan. The heat pipe comprises an evaporating section attached to the cooling fan and a condensing... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Cooling device: In a cooling device that includes a cooling roller that comprises a hollow tubular member and a cooling medium transport unit for transporting a cooling liquid to the inside of the cooling roller and contacts a sheet-like member to cool down the paper, a turbulence generating unit that generates turbulence... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Cooling systems using coatings with surface energy gradient: A cooling system comprising a plurality of coolant channels comprising a fluid-impervious surface comprising a base surface, at least one distinct region of the base surface covered by a mixed monolayer, the mixed monolayer comprising a species having a functional group M1 and a species having a functional group M2... Agent: Brendan Babcock
- Cooling device and method: A cooling device for cooling a component comprising a heat sink, a housing having an inner chamber, wherein a volume-changing device is formed to withdraw a fluid into the chamber and to expel the fluid from the chamber, the withdrawal causing a first flow and the expulsion causing cortices which... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink, an axial fan and a fan cover. The heat sink includes a plurality of fins defining a plurality of longitudinal airflow channels therebetween. The axial fan is mounted on a top side of the heat sink. The axial fan defines an air... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Heat exchanger air path forming plate and heat exchanger employing the same: The present invention provides an air path forming plate used for heat exchangers having an intake air path between an outdoor intake port for capturing outdoor air and an indoor flow-in port and having an exhaust air path between an indoor intake port for capturing indoor air and an outdoor... Agent: Panasonic Patent Center
- Self-powered heat exchanger: A heat transferring apparatus may employ a heat exchanger with a fluid inlet and a fluid outlet and be coupled to a power exchange unit, which employs a driving fan fluid inlet, a series of inner fan blades to receive the fluid from the driving fan fluid inlet, and a... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Multichannel heat exchanger fins: Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) systems and heat exchangers are provided that include nubbed, collared, and/or flapped fins. In certain embodiments, the fins include openings or slots with protrusions for spacing multichannel tubes from the fins. During assembly, the protrusions may be deformed by the tubes. Braze alloy... Agent: Johnson Controls, Inc. C/o Fletcher Yoder PC
- Heat exchanger with concentric tubes: The invention relates to an improved concentric tube heat exchanger. The exchanger comprises a cylindrical tube (1) for circulation of a product provided with a flanged inlet (11) and a flanged outlet (12) of the product; a hollow body (2) concentric internally of the tube (1), in which the exchange... Agent: Pearne & Gordon LLP
- Integrated flow separator and pump-down volume device for use in a heat exchanger: A phase separator and fluid storage volume device for a heat exchanger comprises a vessel, a vapor tube, a liquid tube, an access tube and a flow regulating device. The vessel comprises a first chamber, a second chamber, and a divider separating the first chamber from the second chamber. The... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP - Carrier
- Heat exchanging apparatus and method of making same: A heat exchanging apparatus comprising of plurality of disk units, said disk units having an inlet and an outlet. Disposed within a disk unit is a chamber to facilitate flow of heat exchange medium, having a heat exchange medium directing member disposed within the chamber to direct flow of heat... Agent: Takeyoshi Nitta
- Heat transfer unit for high reynolds number flow: In one aspect, a heat transfer unit is provided for increasing the temperature of process fluids, such as gas-phase fluids, having a Reynolds Number (RE) of at least about 275,000 with a low overall pressure drop and without exceeding the wall temperature limits of the material used to construct the... Agent: Honeywell/uop Patent Services
- Carbon fiber carbon composite molded body, carbon fiber-reinforced carbon composite material and manufacturing method thereof: To obtain a carbon fiber-reinforced carbon composite material exhibiting excellent thermal conductivity in every direction in the plane containing the X and Y axes. A carbon fiber-carbon composite formed body in which a number of sheet-like dispersions containing pitch-based carbon fibers dispersed therein randomly in the plane containing the X... Agent: Miyazaki & Metsugi
- Heat dissipation structure and heat dissipation system adopting the same: A heat dissipation structure includes a thermal interface material and a transition layer. The thermal interface material includes a matrix and a plurality of carbon nanotubes dispersed in the matrix. The thermal interface material has a first surface and a second surface opposite to the first surface. The transition layer... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Heat exchanger beds composed of thermomagnetic material: What are described are a packed heat exchanger bed composed of thermomagnetic material particles which have a mean diameter in the range from 50 μm to 1 mm and give rise to a porosity in the packed bed of 30 to 45%, and a heat exchanger bed composed of a... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Relief valve: A relief valve is provided and may include a housing having a first inlet port and a second inlet port. An initiator may be disposed within the housing and an engagement member may be slideably disposed within the housing and may be moveable between a retracted position and an extended... Agent: Sally J. Brown, Esq. Autoliv Patent Department02/03/2011 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- System and method for regenerating heat energy: with the aid of a control means connected to said energy cells (121, . . . ,12n), to control said system alternately between a first phase, and a second phase, wherein, during said first phase, every two energy cells (121, 123, 125, . . . ) produces mechanical energy, and... Agent: Drinker Biddle & Reath (dc)
- Microclimate management system: A microclimate management system (10) comprises a mattress (16), a topper (18), and a control system (14). The topper (18) is coupled to the mattress (16) and is supported thereon. The topper (18) defines an interior region (42) and a person contacting surface (52). The control system (14) is configured... Agent: Hill-rom Services, Inc.
- Heat exchanger and air conditioning system: A heat exchanger for exchanging heat under the ground or water includes an outer pipe (51) to be installed under the ground or water; and a cooling heat-transfer pipe (52) which is inserted into the outer pipe (51), and which dissipates heat from refrigerant injected thereto. A heat medium is... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Data center having heat exchange and transfer configuration: A building includes a data center to house computing equipment including computers and servers. The data center stores data. The building also includes a multipurpose center that houses office spaces, conference rooms and meeting rooms. The data center and multipurpose center differ in function but share resources. Computing equipment in... Agent: NixonIPLaw, PLC
- Thermal cycler for even heating of one or more samples: A thermal transfer device applies a uniform heat to a plurality of samples. The thermal transfer device takes advantage of the natural thermal gradient pattern of a heat exchanging device and arranges the samples along isothermal lines of the heat exchanger. By arranging the samples in this manner, at least... Agent: Haverstock & Owens LLP
- Heat exchanger: Disclosed herein is a heat exchange apparatus. The apparatus comprises one or more double walled conduit, each having an outer conduit and an inner conduit located coaxially inside the outer conduit. The conduits define a first fluid passageway for cold water at a first temperature. A drain defines a second... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Heat exchanger with accessible core: A heat exchanger may include a core control assembly movable between compressed and uncompressed positions, and a core. The core may have a plurality of layers with a plurality of passages interleaved therebetween, a portion of the passages extending and open to the periphery of the layers. The core control... Agent: Reising Ethington P.C.
- Direct contact heat exchanger and methods for making and using same: A direct heat exchange method and apparatus for recovering heat from a liquid heat source is disclosed, where the method includes contacting a liquid heat source stream with a multi-component hydrocarbon fluid, where the hydrocarbon fluid compositions has a linear or substantially linear temperature versus enthalpy relationship over the temperature... Agent: Robert W Strozier, P.l.l.c
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger including a heat exchange fluid inlet, tubing coupled to the heat exchange fluid inlet, the tubing being configured to direct a flow of heat exchange fluid through the heat exchanger, the flow of fluid having a main fluid flow direction, and an air inlet configured to direct... Agent: General Electric Company Ge Global Patent Operation
- Diffusion bonding circuit submount directly to vapor chamber: A method for providing a high in-plane and through-plane thermal conductivity path between a heat producing electronic device and a heat sink is described. A vapor chamber, or other type of heat spreader, is provided that has a substantially flat top copper surface and a substantially flat bottom copper surface.... Agent: Patent Law Group LLP
- Heat dissipation device: An exemplary heat dissipation device includes a base plate, two fin groups, a core, a fan holder coupled to a top of the core, a fan located over the fin groups and secured by the fan holder, and two heat pipes. The two fin groups cooperate to define a central... Agent: Altis Law Group, Inc. Attn: Steven Reiss
- Heat pipe and method for manufacturing the same: A heat pipe includes a metallic pipe, a wick structure and a working fluid. The interior of the metallic pipe has a sealing chamber, and is formed into an evaporating section, an adiabatic section and a condensing section along its lengthwise direction. The wick structure comprises a first wick structure... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat sink having heat-dissipating fins of large area and method for manufacturing the same: A heat-dissipating fin of a large area is made of a metallic sheet and has a fin body. An outer edge of one side of the fin body extends to form a sheet-like expanding portion. The expanding portion is bent and overlapped on the fin body to obtain the heat-dissipating... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat-dissipating fin capable of increasing heat-dissipating area, heat sink having such heat-dissipating fins, and method for manufacturing the same: A heat-dissipating fin capable of increasing heat-dissipating area includes a lower plate and an upper plate. The lower plate is provided with a through-hole. The upper plate extends from the lower plate and is bent to be overlapped on the lower plate, thereby forming a heat-dissipating path (b) therebetween. The... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat-dissipating fins, large-area heat sink having such heat-dissipating fins and method for manufacturing the same: The present invention relates to a heat sink of a large area, in which a heat-dissipating body is further provided in its limited space. The method for manufacturing a fin includes the steps of providing a fin, cutting the fin to form a foldable piece thereon, folding back the foldable... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Cooling device and method with synthetic jet actuator: A cooling device includes a heat sink body having a plurality of elongated channels that extend between respective channel inlets and outlets. A synthetic jet actuator module is adjacent to the heat sink body and includes a plurality of jet outlets adjacent to the respective channel inlets for emitting a... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Heat exchanger and heat exchanging system: A heat exchanging system (10) comprises a heat exchanger (1) including a tube (2) through which a first fluid flows and a plurality of fins (3) made from thin plates attached to the tube (2) and arranged parallel to each other in the direction along which the tube (2) extends,... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Ceramic ferrules and ceramic ferrule array including same for tube pitch variability tolerant process heat boiler system: A cover ferrule is provided, including a hexagonally shaped head portion, a joint shield portion provided at an upper surface of the head portion, and a stein portion extending downwardly from a first end proximate a lower surface of the head portion to an opposed second end thereof. The joint... Agent: Burr & Brown
- Heat exchanger with end plate providing mounting flange: A heat exchanger for heat exchange between two liquids comprises a core comprised of formed plates connected to one another in a stack, these plates including first and second end plates and intermediate plates. Each of the plates has a central section and the first end plate and the intermediate... Agent: Marshall & Melhorn, LLC
- Plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger comprises a plurality of heat exchanger plates joined to each other. Each plate (1) has a heat transfer area (20), a first porthole area (21), a second porthole area (22), a third porthole area (23) and a fourth porthole area (24). Each porthole area surrounds a... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C. (ny)
- Plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger comprises a plurality of heat exchanger plates (1) formed of a metal sheet and permanently joined to each other by means of a braze material to form a plate package having first plate inter spaces (4) and second plate inter spaces (5). Each heat exchanger plate... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C. (ny)
- Sintered heat pipe, manufacturing method thereof and manufacturing method for groove tube thereof: A sintered heat pipe, a manufacturing method thereof and a manufacturing method for a groove tube thereof are provided. The sintered heat pipe includes a groove tube, a sintered powder layer and a working fluid. The groove tube has a plurality of grooves and a first end and a second... Agent: Rabin & Berdo, PC
- Containment for a patterned metal thermal interface: A system and method to improve long term reliability of an integrated circuit package containing a patterned metal thermal interface (PMTI), the method including: coupling a heat sink to a heat source; providing a PMTI material between the heat source and the heat sink; providing a partial containment of a... Agent: Michael Buchenhorner, P.A.
- Heat radiating unit structure and heat sink thereof: A heat radiating unit is provided on a front face with at least one raised strip having a curved head portion and a neck portion, the neck portion being located at a joint of the raised strip and the heat radiating unit and having a width smaller than that of... Agent: Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd.
- Thermal conductive substrate and method of manufacturing the same: Provided are a thermal conductive substrate having high thermal conductivity, which dissipates heat through as small as possible area thereof, and a method of manufacturing the thermal conductive substrate. The thermal conductive substrate includes a lower heat sink layer, a thermal conductive layer including thermal conductors formed to contact the... Agent: Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley, LLPPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.76798 seconds