|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
09/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange September class, title,number 09/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 09/24/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Two fluid thermal storage device to allow for independent heating and cooling: A two fluid thermal storage device that may allow for independent heating and cooling includes a plurality of plate members with a set of dividers brazed between two of them. The set of dividers, which may define a series of passageways therein, may include a first sub-series of alternate passageways... Agent: Honeywell International Inc. Patent Services
- Device and method for adjusting temperature of fluid: An estimator estimates the outlet temperature of fluid at an outlet of heating tanks to which no outlet temperature sensor is provided. For a heating tank to which an outlet temperature sensor is provided, a control unit determines an manipulated variable on the basis of the outlet temperature which has... Agent: Posz Law Group, PLC
- Liquid filter heat exchanger unit: A liquid filter heat exchanger unit has a heat exchanger having an inlet through which a liquid is supplied to the heat exchanger and a drain through which the liquid exits after having passed through the heat exchanger. The unit also has a liquid filter with a filter housing and... Agent: Gudrun E. Huckett Draudt
- Composite insulating panel: A composite insulating panel (17) comprises a profiled external sheet (2) having a plurality of raised crowns (3) of generally trapezoidal form, an inner liner sheet (4) and a body of insulating foam (5) between the sheets (2, 4). The panel (1) has an integral heat collecting means for transfer... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC
- Heat dissipation assembly with stretchable fasteners: A heat dissipation assembly comprises a heat sink for being disposed on an electronic component mounted on a printed circuit board, and a pair of fasteners for securing the heat sink on the printed circuit board. Each fastener comprises a sleeve extending through the printed circuit board, a latch received... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a base, a fin group located on the base, a first heat pipe and a second heat pipe. The fin group includes a first fin group, a second fin group arranged on the first fin group and a third fin group arranged on the second... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device for dissipating heat generated by an electronic component includes a base, a pair of fin groups and heat pipes connecting the base with the fin groups. The base is used for thermally contacting with the electronic component. The fin groups includes a plurality of fins located... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat-dissipating device: A heat-dissipating device is used for dissipating heat from a plurality of heat sources. The heat-dissipating device includes a plurality of elongated thermally conductive elements each having an end adapted to thermally contact a respective one of the heat sources, and a fin structure connected to the thermally conductive elements.... Agent: Trop, Pruner & Hu, P.C.
- Nanoparticle-enhanced phase change materials (nepcm) with great potential for improved thermal energy storage: Improved functionality of phase change materials (PCM) through dispersion of nanoparticles is described. The resulting nanoparticle-enhanced phase change materials (NEPCM) exhibit enhanced thermal conductivity in comparison to the base material. Starting with steady state natural convection within a differentially-heated square cavity that contains a nanofluid (water plus copper nanoparticles), the... Agent: Haverstock & Owens LLP
- Device for preheating a component cooled by conduction and/or by convection: The present invention relates to a device for preheating a component cooled by conduction and/or by convection. The component is in contact with a heat conductor and the device includes a heater to heat the part, the device further including at least one heat pipe having fluid within, to connect... Agent: Darby & Darby P.C.
- Heat dissipation module and heat pipe thereof: A heat dissipation module includes a plurality of fins and a heat pipe connected with the fins. The heat pipe includes a body, which forms an enclosed space, and an inner ring. A wick structure is disposed on the inner surface of the body, and the inner ring is disposed... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Machine for heat exchange with a product: The present invention relates to a machine for heat exchange with a product including a vat, with a first end, a second end and an outer surface, for containing the product to be treated, a shaft, at least one element for heating or cooling a product and for being coupled... Agent: Cantor Colburn, LLP
- Heat exchanger for small components: The invention relates to a heat exchanger for small components through which a fluid may flow, made from several individual pieces, exclusively produced by forming and joined to each other, to an inlet channel, a planar heat exchange element and an outlet channel. The heat exchange element comprises an upper... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Apparatus for cooling a hot gas: Apparatus (1) for cooling a hot gaseous medium comprising: a vessel (2) wherein a bundle (3) of a number of pipes (4) are disposed in a coolant medium compartment (5) and wherein in use a liquid coolant medium (6) flows around the pipe bundle (3); (i) said pipes (4) being... Agent: Shell Oil Company
- Method for manufacturing supporting body within an isothermal plate and product of the same: A supporting body within an isothermal plate includes a flat plate having two surfaces, and a plurality of bosses and pits arranged on both surfaces of the plate. The plate is provided thereon with a plurality of through holes. The though holes are located between the bosses and pits respectively.... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat exchanger: An evaporator 1 is configured such that two heat exchange tube groups 16, each composed of a plurality of heat exchange tubes 15, are provided between a pair of header tanks 2, 3, while being separated from each other in a front-rear direction. Each of the header tanks 2, 3... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Heat exchange device: A heat exchange device includes a heat exchanger disposed in connection with at least one of a heat-dissipation electrode and a heat-absorption electrode, between which a plurality of thermoelectric elements is connected in series, via an insulating resin layer, which is composed of an epoxy resin or polyimide resin doped... Agent: Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Heat exchanger with multiple internal diverters: The present application provides improved heat exchangers for controlling the rate of flow through the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger includes an inlet coolant box, and an outlet coolant box, wherein the inlet coolant box and the outlet coolant box are separated by a partition, wherein the partition comprises a... Agent: Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Controlling temperature of vehicle devices using a variable speed fan: A method for controlling a fan in a vehicle includes comparing the current temperature of at least a first device and a second device to multiple temperature ranges for each of said devices and determining on the basis of said comparisons whether fan speed should be changed, increasing fan speed... Agent: General Motors Company Legal Staff09/17/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Optically detected liquid depth information in a climate control unit: Systems and methods for determining liquid depth information in a condensate pan of a climate control unit are provided. The systems and methods radiate a light beam into a liquid contained in a condensate pan associated with a climate control unit. The light beam is detected at a point of... Agent: Lando & Anastasi, LLP
- Heat exchanger arrangement: A heat exchanger arrangement is provided for an internal-combustion engine having a heat engine, which converts hot steam of a working medium by way of an expansion device to kinetic energy. The working medium, that can be delivered by a pump, can be heated in a first heat exchanger by... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Individual hvac climate control seats: An automotive vehicle includes a seat assembly with one or more seat outlets for exhausting conditioned air to an occupant seat therein. A HVAC assembly operates in a warm-up mode and a cool-down for generating heated and cooled air to achieve a predetermined air temperature. An air selection module controls... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Generator using gravitational and geothermal energy: The present invention is an apparatus that includes a chamber rotor with a chamber and an extension rotor with an extension. The rotors are housed in a rotor case. A pressure cavity is at least transiently formed by the extension rotor and the chamber rotor. The present invention also includes... Agent: Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
- Vehicle air conditioner: An object is to provide a vehicle air conditioner that has increased heating ability and reduced noise by improving the heat-exchange efficiency of a heater core by improving an air inlet channel of the heater core and that suppresses stagnation and separation of an air flow at the air inlet... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Radiating fin assembly for thermal module: A radiating fin assembly for a thermal module includes a plurality of radiating fins being mounted on a top of a heat radiating base of the thermal module with a heat pipe located between the radiating fins and the base. Each of the radiating fins is provided at a predetermined... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Radiating fin assembly for thermal module: A radiating fin assembly for a thermal module includes a plurality of radiating fins being mounted on a top of a heat radiating base of the thermal module with a heat pipe located between the radiating fins and the base. Each of the radiating fins is provided at a lower... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Thermal module assembly and heat sink assembly thereof: A thermal module assembly includes a first thermal module (10) and a second thermal module (20). The first thermal module (10) has a fan (300) with an air outlet, a first heat sink (120) positioned at the air outlet and a first clamp portion (122) formed on the first heat... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Method and device for cleaning the water trickling surfaces in an air/water heat exchanger: A method of in situ scale removal from a heat exchange body suspended in a wet cooling tower, wherein the method generates at least one air blast by means of a generator implementing controlled expansion via a nozzle of a mass of compressed gas in a nozzle towards a zone... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Cooling device for a working fluid: Cooling device and method for cooling a working fluid of a high-pressure pump with a pressure booster. The cooling device includes a conveyor system comprising at least one pump, at least two heat exchangers arranged in series along the conveyor system, and at least two switches coupled to the at... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Heat pipes incorporating microchannel heat exchangers: A heat pipe can include a microchannel heat exchanger at the heat absorbing end and another heat exchanger which is optionally also a microchannel heat exchanger at the heat sink end, with one or more pipes flowably connecting the two ends for transporting liquid working fluid to the head absorber... Agent: Kristofer E. Elbing
- Apparatus for cooling preformed articles and method of cooling preformed articles: An apparatus for cooling preformed articles, which is capable of very effectively cooling the preformed articles and is, further, capable of sufficiently suppressing or preventing the preformed articles from being locally damaged as a result of coming in contact with each other as they are conveyed neighboring one another in... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Cylindrical bernoulli heat pumps: Embodiments of a heat transfer apparatus, and related methods, involve a first flow path through a neck portion of a venturi defined by at least one boundary wall, a first heat source external to and in thermal communication with the boundary wall, and a drive system for driving a first... Agent: Goodwin Procter LLP Patent Administrator
- Cylindrical bernoulli heat pumps: Embodiments of a heat transfer apparatus, and related methods, involve a radial array of blades including a plurality of blades arranged about a central portion defining an entrance flow path, the plurality of blades defining a first flow path therebetween, a first heat source in thermal communication with the blades,... Agent: Goodwin Procter LLP Patent Administrator
- Cylindrical bernoulli heat pumps: Embodiments of a heat transfer apparatus, and related methods, involve a first flow path through at least one neck portion defined by at least one boundary wall, a first heat source external to and in thermal communication with the at least one boundary wall, an inflow portion in fluid communication... Agent: Goodwin Procter LLP Patent Administrator
- Heat exchanger and airflow therethrough: A heat exchanger defining a path of multi-directional airflow therethrough. A coil assembly within a housing of the heat exchanger divides the interior of the housing into first and second airflow plenums. The path of airflow includes a first portion in a first direction defining a cross flow distributed over... Agent: Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- High performance three-fluid vehicle heater: A heat exchanger assembly includes a pair of outer headers each defining an outer cavity and a pair of inner headers each defining an inner cavity. Each inner header is disposed in one of the outer headers, and each header defines a plurality of header slots. A plurality of first... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Radiator tube dimple pattern: A tube for a heat exchanger is disclosed, the tube including a plurality of protuberances formed on an inner surface of the tube. The protuberances are arranged in a pattern that maintains a substantially constant cross sectional hydraulic area along a length of the tube.... Agent: Fraser Clemens Martin & Miller LLC
- Egr cooler: With respect to the EGR cooler which is provided with tubes 3 and a shell 1 enclosing the tubes 3, cooling water 9 being supplied to and discharged from the shell 1, exhaust gas 10 being guided from a diesel engine into the tubes 3 to be heat exchanged with... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Heat exchanger having reinforcing device: A heat exchanger includes two or more heat exchanging boards each having an orifice formed by a peripheral flange, and a reinforcing device disposed between every two adjacent heat exchanging boards and having a bore aligned with the orifices of the heat exchanging boards for reinforcing the heat exchanging boards... Agent: Charles E. Baxley, Esquire
- Heat-exchanger sealing: A distiller's counterflow-heat-exchanger module includes thermally conductive distillate and concentrate dividers across which heat flows to an influent liquid from distillate and concentrate liquids, respectively. The distillate divider's shape is convoluted in such a manner as to form alternating distillate and influent channels having end openings. A peripheral gasket is... Agent: Foley Hoag, LLP Patent Group, World Trade Center West
- Enhanced heat transfer tube and manufacture method thereof: A heat transfer tube can comprise a tube body, and outer fins integrated with the tube body which are formed by allowing material on the tube body to extend along radial direction of the tube body and wind and extend around the tube outer surface in helical manner, wherein microscale... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Evaporator tube with optimized undercuts on the groove base: The invention relates to a metallic heat exchanger tube with fins which run helically around the outside of the tube, are molded integrally therefrom and are of continuous design and the fin base of which protrudes substantially radially from the tube wall, and with primary grooves located between respectively adjacent... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Device capable of thermally cooling while electrically insulating: The present disclosure relates to a device for thermally cooling while electrically insulating. The device contains a first adhesive layer, polyimide substrate, a second adhesive layer and a heat sink. The first adhesive layer and the second adhesive layer are a vinyl or acrylic polymer. The polyimide substrate has at... Agent: E I Du Pont De Nemours And Company Legal Patent Records Center
- Heat-conducting assembly: A heat-conducting assembly is mounted between a heat-generating element and a heat-dissipating plate. The heat-conducting assembly includes a base, a first heat-conducting block, a second heat-conducting block and an elastic element. The base is attached on the heat-generating element. The first heat-conducting block is provided on the base. The first... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Remote exhaust for rack systems: Embodiments of remote exhaust for dissipating heat in computers or other electronic devices are disclosed. An exemplary method may include coupling branch lines to each of a plurality of fan-less chassis in the rack system. The method may also include coupling the branch lines to at least one main line.... Agent: Hewlett Packard Company
- High temperature adjustable sensor housing system apparatus: A sensor housing system maintains a sensor—which is used in monitoring an extreme temperature environment such as a combustion unit—at a desired ambient temperature. The system comprises one or more sensors housed within an internal chamber and cooled by air or an inert gas. Gas within the chamber cools the... Agent: Gable & Gotwals
- Plug bypass valves and heat exchangers: A bypass valve for a heat exchanger including a plurality of parallel tubular members comprises a housing having a hollow plug portion adjacent to an actuator portion. The actuator comprises a reciprocating plunger extending into the plug portion and a solenoid having a central actuator shaft attached to the plunger,... Agent: Stephen Evans Marshall & Melhorn, LLC09/10/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Modular heat sink assembly comprising a larger main heat sink member thermally connected to smaller additional floating heat sink members: A modular heat sink assembly is disclosed. The heat sink assembly includes a main (larger) heat sink member having one or more voids through the member. The heat sink assembly also includes one or more additional (smaller) heat sink members that fit within the voids of the main heat sink... Agent: Duft Bornsen & Fishman, LLP
- Heat exchanger with variable heat transfer properties: A heat exchanger is designed with variable heat transfer properties. The apparatus may include provisions for altering or varying the heat exchange characteristics of a heat exchanger by using one or more movable members that are connected to the inner surface of a heat exchange conduit to impede flow. The... Agent: Plumsea Law Group, LLC
- Heat dissipating module capable of removing dust: A heat dissipating module includes a case, a fan, a heat dissipating part, and a dust removal device. The case has a first air opening and a second air opening. The fan is installed in the case, and it is used to guide air to flow through the first air... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Particle-mediated heat transfer in bernoulli heat pumps: Embodiments of a heat transfer apparatus, and related methods, involve at least one boundary wall defining a first flow path through a neck portion, a first heat source external to and in thermal communication with the boundary wall, and a working fluid (e.g., a first fluid component with a second... Agent: Goodwin Procter LLP Patent Administrator
- Panel heat-dissipating device: A panel heat-dissipating device includes a heat-conducting base, a vapor chamber, and at least one fin assembly. The heat-conducting base has a heat-conducting surface for allowing the vapor chamber to be thermally connected thereon. The vapor chamber forms extending portions toward the lateral of the heat-conducting base. The extending portion... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat dissipating module: A heat dissipating module includes a case, a fan, a heat dissipating part, at least one first fastening device, and a dust removal device. The case has a first air opening and a second air opening. The fan is installed in the case, and it is used to guide an... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Method for operating a heat dissipation system background of the invention: A method for operating a heat dissipation system is described as follows. Starting a first active heat dissipation device to dissipate heat of a heat source. After the first active heat dissipation device operates for a first predetermined period of time, starting the second active heat dissipation device to dissipate... Agent: Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley, LLP
- An installation unit in a heating or cooling system: A device for coordination of installation components of a heating or cooling system. The device includes a number of distributors (3) with functional components (5). The distributors are mounted in a profile (4), which is fixed in a complete installation unit (1). The profile (4) provides the distributors with a... Agent: Davis & Bujold, P.l.l.c.
- Heat exchanger particularly for thermal generators: The present invention relates to a heat exchanger for transmitting heat from a gaseous primary fluid to a liquid secondary fluid. In particular, the present invention relates to the thermal exchange means proper, the main feature of which is the use of a diverging tube sheet including a plurality of... Agent: Hedman & Costigan P.C.
- Heat exchanger tube: Disclosed is a heat exchanger tube (10) which is arranged so that air flow passes in an external circumference along a width direction thereof, and in which an internal passage (13) is divided by a partition wall (14) into an upstream side passage (13a) located on the upstream side of... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Digital rotary control valve: A valve includes a body having an interior and defining at least one inlet passageway and discharge passageway. The valve also includes a flow diverter disposed within the body between the inlet and discharge passageways to receive a fluid from the inlet passageway in an inlet direction. The diverter is... Agent: Drinker Biddle & Reath Attn: Intellectual Property Group
- Heating system: A heating system comprises a heater and a local heat exchange system in which the local heat exchange system comprises: a primary heat exchanger; a heat store having a secondary heat exchanger; a cold water inlet; and a hot water outlet, in which the local heat exchange system is remotely... Agent: Wolf Greenfield & Sacks, P.C.09/03/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat exchange device and method for producing a heat exchange element for a heat exchange device: The invention relates to a heat exchange device, in particular a vehicle radiator, for indirect exchange of heat between a first medium and a second medium, with a first guide section for routing the first medium and a second guide section for routing the second medium, the first guide section... Agent: Novak Druce & Quigg LLP
- Heat exchanger for utilising the heat from waste water: Heat exchanger element for installation in sewage pipelines, the top side of which heat exchanger element has a heat-conducting exchange surface with heat exchanger chambers arranged on it, the heat exchanger element has in cross section a run-in gutter and run-off surfaces contiguous to the latter on both sides, and,... Agent: Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP Attn:IPDepartment Docket Clerk
- Cooling system for a computer system: The invention relates to a cooling system for a computer system, said computer system comprising at least one unit such as a central processing unit (CPU) generating thermal energy and said cooling system intended for cooling the at least one processing unit and comprising a reservoir having an amount of... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Cooling fin: A cooling fin provides at least a projection part and at least a slot is disposed at lateral sides for the airflow producing turbulent flows while passing through the slot and creating eddy currents at the periphery of the cooling fin. Therefore, the cold air, which flows between a plurality... Agent: G. Link Co., Ltd.
- System and method for active cooling utilizing a resonant shear technique: An active cooling assembly is described. One embodiment of the active cooling assembly includes a fin configured to enable convective heat transfer to an airflow passing over the fin. A boundary layer accumulates between the fin and the airflow, and the boundary layer includes a region of heated air attached... Agent: Perkins Coie LLP
- Coiled heat exchanger: A coiled heat exchanger having a plurality of tubes, which are helically coiled around a core tube in one or more concentric layers of tubes and form a bundle in the form of a hollow cylinder, and also having a shell, which delimits an outer space around the tubes, is... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Method of manufacturing panels having integrated heat pipes and/or inserts maintained by tongues: A method, dedicated to the fabrication of the panels having built-in heat pipe(s) and/or insert(s) (P), consists in a) providing a bottom plate (SI) comprising, in selected places on either side of the heat pipe or insert accommodation zones, tabs (L) which are substantially flat and suitable for being straightened... Agent: Lowe Hauptman & Berner, LLP
- Air-conditioning system and controlling method thereof: The present invention discloses an air conditioning system comprises a phase separator separating a gaseous refrigerant and a liquid refrigerant from a flowing refrigerant, an evaporator evaporating the liquid refrigerant separated by the phase separator, and at least one compressor including a first compressing part receiving the refrigerant via the... Agent: Mckenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Variable flow computer cooling system for a data center and method of operation: Disclosed herein is a data center having a plurality of liquid cooled computer systems. The computer systems each include a processor coupled with a cold plate that allows direct liquid cooling of the processor. The cold plate is further arranged to provide adapted flow of coolant to different portions of... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP-ibm Europe
- Heat-emitting element cooling apparatus: There is provided a heat-emitting element cooling apparatus capable of enhancing cooling effect on a heat-emitting element as well as reducing noise. A heat sink includes a core portion and a plurality of radiation fins fixed to the core portion. Dimensions of the core portion and the radiation fins are... Agent: Rankin, Hill & Clark LLP
- Wastewater heat recovery device and method: A trap for recovering heat energy from a liquid has a chamber 7 with an internal baffle wall 45-48. An upper chamber opening 9 and a weir at an inlet end 13 of a discharge conduit 11 are on opposite sides of the baffle wall. Liquid fed into the chamber... Agent: Workman Nydegger 1000 Eagle Gate Tower
- Composite heat exchanger end structure: A heat exchanger having a tube bundle disposed within a housing with a resilient end structure disposed in compressed, plug-forming relation at least partially across the heat exchanging cavity. The resilient end structure includes one or more boundary segments extending between an internal wall of the housing and the perimeter... Agent: Caterpillar Inc. Intellectual Property Dept.
- Heat dissipation module: A heat dissipation module includes a plurality of cooling fins and at least a guide heat pipe. The cooling fins stack to one another with at least a through hole at the respective cooling fin for being penetrated with the guide heat pipe. A projecting annular part is disposed at... Agent: G. Link Co., Ltd
- Turbulated immersion heat-exchange apparatus: A submersible heat-exchanging apparatus comprises a cylindrical heat-exchange component configured with one end for sealingly engaging a terminal plug and the other end for sealingly engaging and communicating with a coupling manifold having opposed inflow and outflow ports. A flow-directing elongate insert is provided with one end configured to engage... Agent: Fasken Martineau Dumoulin, LLP
- Liquid tank structure of heat exchanger: In a liquid tank structure of a heat exchanger, a liquid tank 4 is attached to a heat exchanger having a heat exchanger core defining a condensation part AC and an under cooling part BC, and a pair of headers 1 and 2 each having an inlet part R1, R2... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Flat tube, flat tube heat exchanger, and method of manufacturing same: A number of flat tubes, flat tube heat exchangers, and methods of manufacturing both are described and illustrated. The flat tubes can be constructed of one, two, or more pieces of sheet material. A profiled insert integral with the flat tube or constructed from another sheet of material can be... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Heat exchanger for a rocket engine: A cylindrical rocket engine exhaust duct has a liner that fits inside an outer jacket. The outer periphery of the liner has circumferentially spaced ribs defining a sinuous path for a fluid to be heated. The liner has a least one, preferably several, transverse fins with internal serpentine passages for... Agent: Christensen, O'connor, Johnson, Kindness, PLLC
- Thermal conduction structure, composite material, and method of producing the material: A thermal conduction structure includes a heat receiving portion, a heat releasing portion, and actuators disposed between the heat receiving portion and the heat releasing portion. A path is defined from the heat receiving portion to the heat releasing portion through the actuator. The actuator is movable between a first... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Regulating device, exposure apparatus and device manufacturing method: The present invention is a regulating device configured to regulate a temperature T2 of a first medium in accordance with a target temperature. The regulating device comprises a heat exchanger 16, a control valve 14, temperature sensors 2 and 4, temperature sensors 6 and 8, and a heat quantity control... Agent: Canon U.s.a. Inc. Intellectual Property DivisionPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.12745 seconds