|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
07/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange July category listing 07/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 07/30/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Tube fouling monitor: A method for measuring the effects of fouling of heat transfer tubes in heat exchangers where a cooling fluid at lower temperature is removing heat from another fluid at higher temperature includes placing a nonrestrictive mass flow rate and temperature measuring tube extension sensor on a tube outlet end; obtaining... Agent: Mueller And Smith, Lpa Mueller-smith Building
- Orientation structure on side plates for cooling fins in automotive heater core: This invention involves orientation structure on the side plate for cooling fins in automotive heater core, which belongs to the field of auto parts technology. The structure includes the side plates (5) and the cooling fins (7), characteristics of said structure are that there are two button protuberance (5.1) at... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Heat sink: A heat sink is disposed on a heat source and is made by thermal conductive material. In the heat sink is defined a vacuum airtight space. A thermal conductive material and a volatile liquid are filled in the airtight space, and a plurality of radiating fins is equidistantly arranged on... Agent: Dr. Banger Shia
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a plurality of heat exchange tubes inserted into a cleaning device. The cleaning device has the effect of movably scraping the dirt or dust accumulated in an outer side of each heat exchange tube, and a watering device is provided for spraying water to lower the... Agent: Dr. Banger Shia
- Pyrolytic decomposition apparatus and method for pyrolytically decomposing organic substances: A pyrolytic decomposition apparatus mainly comprising: an inlet system for incorporating an object; a pyrolysis system having at least one heating chamber and a heating means which pyrolytically decomposing the object within incorporated from the inlet system; a recovery and cooling system which recovers a part of the gas generated... Agent: Lemaire Patent Law Firm, P.l.l.c.
- Liquid distribution in an evaporative heat rejection system: A liquid distribution system for an evaporative heat rejection system that includes a heat transfer surface is disclosed. The liquid distribution system includes a plurality of liquid conduits adapted to transport liquid for distribution over the heat transfer surface, and each liquid conduit having at least one orifice. At least... Agent: Brake Hughes Bellermann LLP
- Cooler: A cooler includes a main body provided with a water tank for storing cooling water. The water tank is disposed therein with a water pump connected with a water pipe having its rear end provided with a spray pipe. At least one air-cooling radiating device is assembled in the main... Agent: Yi-hsiung Lin
- Side exit faucet server: A server (20) for retaining and dispensing a heated beverage. The server includes an insulated server body (23) for reducing heat transfer of heat from the liquid beverage retained therein. A sump (60) is provided in the server body at a lower portion thereof for draining beverage from the server.... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Clamping structure between header and side plate of automotive heater core: This invention involves clinching tabs between the header and the side plate of an automotive heater core, which belongs to the field of auto parts technology. Said structure includes the headers (4) and the side plates (5), the characteristics of said structure are that there are clinching tabs (4.2) located... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Automotive heater core: This invention involves a type of automotive heater core, including upper tank (3), bottom tank (8), inlet pipe (1), outlet pipe (2), header (4), side plate (5), cooling fins (7) and tubes (6), said header (4) has clinching tabs (4.1) around the headers connecting to the upper tank (3) and... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Heat exchanger flat tube with oblique elongate dimples: A flat tube for a heat exchanger having a stack of such flat tubes. The flat tube has a plurality of spaced-apart dimples formed on each of its opposite faces. At least some of the dimples on each face have an elongate plan shape, at least some of the elongate... Agent: Honeywell Turbo Technologies
- Binding structure between tank and header of automotive heater core: This invention involves a binding structure between tank and header of an automotive heater core, which belongs to the field of auto parts technology. Said structure includes the upper tank (3), the bottom tank (8) and the header (4). Characteristics of said structure are that there are clinching tabs (4.1)... Agent: GlobalIPServices
- Combined assembly of fixing base and heat pipe: A combined assembly of a fixing base and heat pipes includes a fixing base and at least one heat pipe. The fixing base has a plate body. The bottom surface of the plate body is formed with a transverse opening trough. The opening trough is provided with a through-hole penetrating... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Compact helical heat exchanger with stretch to maintain airflow: A heat exchanger for exchanging heat between gasses such as air and a liquid or gaseous coolant has narrow spacing between exchanger surfaces for high efficiency. To avoid undue obstruction of gas flow due to ice buildup on the exchanger surfaces, the heat exchanger is equipped with sensors to monitor... Agent: Lathrop & Gage LLP
- System and method for implementing a front door air to water heat exchanger: A system for cooling of electronic equipment enclosures, the system includes: enclosures with front and rear doors for holding assemblages of electronics; front and rear heat exchangers housed within each of the front and rear doors, respectively; a series of separate supply lines configured with control valves and flow control... Agent: Cantor Colburn LLP - IBM Fishkill
- Heating apparatus for a household appliance for the care of laundry items and method for operating such a heating apparatus: A household appliance for the care of laundry items, which heating apparatus is embodied for generating heat by combusting gaseous media and has a device for supplying the gaseous medium to a burner, wherein a means is provided which is thermally coupled to the burner and the device and is... Agent: Bsh Home Appliances Corporation Intellectual Property Department07/23/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Solar-powered cooling and heating system using a structured water wall: A solar-powered cooling and heating system comprising one or more vertical water containers of special design as the thermal storage device (the structured water wall), a compressor driven by a DC motor powered directly by solar photovoltaic panel(s) for cooling, and a south-faced window for direct solar heating. The solar... Agent: Chengjun Julian Chen
- Heat exchange tower airflow apparatus and method: A heat exchange tower has an external structure including opposed sidewalls, a front barrier wall, an inlet opening below the front wall, and a rear barrier wall having an outlet at a generally upper region. A fill material generally spans the inside within the four walls, and is generally disposed... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Heat radiating plate for semiconductor package and plating method thereof: A heat radiating plate for a semiconductor package has a concave portion provided on a surface of the heat radiating plate, having an inner bottom face and an inner wall portion, a stepped portion provided on the inner wall portion of the concave portion and a plating portion covering an... Agent: Drinker Biddle & Reath (dc)
- Heat transfer apparatus and methods including hydrofluorocarbonates: Provided is an apparatus for heat transfer that includes a device and a mechanism for transferring heat to or from the device, comprising using a heat transfer fluid, wherein the heat transfer fluid includes a hydrofluorocarbonate. Also provided is a method for transferring heat that includes providing a device and... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Turbulator for a heat exchanger tube, and method of manufacture: A turbulator for a heat exchanger tube, and a method of manufacturing the heat exchanger tube. The turbulator comprises a mesh, ideally a woven mesh, of material, ideally metallic wires. The mesh is formed into corrugations of a size substantially to fill the heat exchanger tube. The method comprises the... Agent: Intellectual Property / Technology Law
- Venturi for heat transfer: Heat pumps consume power in order to transfer heat from a source to a higher-temperature sink. This invention enables spontaneous heat transfer from a heat source to a small portion of the generally warmer working fluid that is cooled locally by the Bernoulli effect to a temperature below that of... Agent: Goodwin Procter LLP Patent Administrator
- Tube for heat exchanger: A tube for a heat exchanger includes a first and a second plate portions disposed opposite each other. At least the first plate portion includes a base plate portion bonded to the second plate portion by brazing and multiple protruding portions, which protrude from the base plate portion toward an... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat exchanger device and nmr installation that comprises such a device: A heat exchanger delivers a pressurized dry gas stream cooled to an essentially constant temperature. The gas stream circulates in a coil with a functional part immersed in a liquid fraction of a second gas in a chamber of a corresponding container, whereby a portion of the wall of the... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Heat transmission unit: Previous heat transmission units have only low cooling efficiencies in case of small fluid mass flows. According to the invention, it is proposed to configure a heat transmission unit (1) in such a manner that a channel (4) conducting the fluid to be cooled is separated, by a partition wall... Agent: Griffin & Szipl, PC
- Connecting structure for connecting heat radiation fins: A connecting structure for connecting heat-radiation fins comprises a plurality of heat-radiation fins each having a heat conductive portion with both edges folded into wing portions. The wing portions of the respective heat-radiation fins are different in width, and the heat-radiation fins are classified into narrow and wide heat-radiation fins,... Agent: Dr. Banger Shia
- Heat exchanger and related exchange module: A heat exchanger, includes modules defining a first path for a first fluid, each having two metal sheets forming between them a network of channels which are located in parallel with each other from the fluidic point of view, each channel interposed between two neighbouring channels of the network being,... Agent: Greer, Burns & Crain
- Heat exchanger, in particular an intercooler, comprising a reinforced pipe base: A heat exchanger is disclosed, comprising a block having pipes and ribs and at least one pipe base provided with receiving openings, wherein the pipes have pipe ends, which can be held in the receiving openings and form pipe/base connections with the pipe base, the connections being at least partially... Agent: Leydig Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Cooling duct and electronic apparatus: A cooling duct for cooling heat generating elements inside a casing with outside air includes an intake vent through which outside air taken in from outside the casing is drawn, a guiding unit configured to guide the outside air drawn through the intake vent to a first target element being... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Thermal control unit for semiconductor testing: A thermal control unit with a heat pipe that conducts heat away from a device under test during burn-in. The heat pipe has a heater that allows control of the rate at which heat is transferred from the DUT to the heat pipe. A sensor and controller are provided to... Agent: Lerner, David, Littenberg, Krumholz & Mentlik
- Varying ambient heat exchanger for a compressor: A heat exchanger for a compressor comprising a housing comprising a plurality of pass chambers, wherein each pass chamber comprises a plurality of tubes for contacting a hot fluid with a cooling media. At least one first flow nozzle introduces a first portion of the hot fluid into a first... Agent: Buskop Law Group, P.C.07/16/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger having an arrangement of heat transfer surfaces and a pair of vertical steam/water separators structurally interconnected to one another to provide an integral support structure for the heat exchanger. The structural interconnection includes upper and lower structural members extending between the pair of vertical steam/water separators. The... Agent: Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group, Inc.
- Flat plate heat exchanger: An air-to-liquid heat exchanger having a plurality of spaced apart plate units, each unit including a pair of adhesively bonded spaced apart plates forming a liquid flow channel intermediate the adhesively bonded plates for transferring heat from the liquid in the channel to a gas flowing intermediate the spaced apart... Agent: The Von Hellens Law Firm, Ltd.
- Spring mounting feature for heat exchanger: A heat exchanger assembly includes a first heat exchanger having a pair of mounts attached to one of the tanks of the first heat exchanger and a second heat exchanger having a pair of brackets attached to one of the tanks of the second heat exchanger. The brackets are freely... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat exchanger and a method of manufacturing it: In order to manufacture a heat exchanger comprising a metal base (11) and fins (12) with a part (125) made from recompressed expanded graphite, an edge (121) of at least one fin (12) is inset (Fi) by crushing a deformable portion (121) between two distinct parts (113, 113A, 113B) that... Agent: Ralph A. Dowell Of Dowell & Dowell P.C.
- Water-cooled heat dissipation device for a notebook computer: A water-cooled heat dissipation device for a notebook computer includes primarily a pad and a heat dissipation device at a bottom of the pad having an air through-hole. The heat dissipation structure has a fan below a U-shape plate, a groove of which is latched with parallel fins being transfixed... Agent: Troxell Law Office PLLC
- Composite heat pipe structure: A composite heat pipe structure is provided. In various embodiments, the composite heat pipe structure includes an outer body and a plurality of internal heat pipes sequentially disposed in a longitudinally adjacent relationship within an interior cavity of the outer body. The internal heat pipes are sequentially thermally coupled to... Agent: Polster, Lieder, Woodruff & Lucchesi
- Manufacturing method of isothermal vapor chamber and product thereof: A manufacturing method of a isothermal vapor chamber and a product thereof are to use an integrated manner to form an orifice directly on a plate body of a isothermal vapor chamber. Through the orifice, the operations of injecting working fluid and degassing or vacuating can be proceeded. The orifice... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Double-acting device for generating synthetic jets: A double-acting device for generating a synthetic jet is provided. The double-acting device includes a chamber having a cavity for a working fluid, a separating element for dividing the chamber into at least two sub-chambers, a control system connected to the chamber for controlling the separating element to act reciprocatingly,... Agent: Volpe And Koenig, P.C.
- Cooler module without base panel: A light, compact, non-bottom panel type cooler module includes a plurality of radiation fins arranged in a stack, and a plurality of U-shaped heat pipes fastened to the radiation fins to hold the radiation fins in parallel, each U-shaped heat pipe having one or two opposite end pipe sections thereof... Agent: Pai Patent & Trademark Law Firm
- Semiconductor cooling structure: The semiconductor cooling structure includes a semiconductor module including therein at least two semiconductor elements, a cooling pipe having a cooling surface in close contact with the semiconductor module, the cooling pipe including a coolant inlet hole, a coolant outlet hole, and a coolant passage through which coolant flows in... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Heat exchanger with varying tube design: A shell and tube heat exchanger includes a plurality of tubes positioned inside a shell. A first type of tube has a first outer surface, and a second type of tube has a second outer surface, where the first outer surface is different than the second outer surface. The inner... Agent: Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Vapor compression system: An evaporator for use in a vapor compression system is disclosed. The evaporator may include an enclosure that covers a substantial portion of a tube bundle in the evaporator. The enclosure substantially prevents refrigerant vapor, generated as a result of the heat transfer with the tube bundle, from flowing laterally... Agent: Mcnees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Heat exchanger structure: The heat exchanger structure comprises a frame (2) inside which is arranged, parallel with each other, a plurality of radiating components (3) in which each radiating component (3) comprises a pair of basic components (3a and 3b) coupled with each other symmetrically. The frame (2) is provided with at least... Agent: Pyle & Piontek, LLC
- Liquid-cooled-type cooling device: A liquid-cooled-type cooling device includes a casing having a cooling-liquid inlet and a cooling-liquid outlet, and an outflow pipe connected to the cooling-liquid outlet. The casing includes a cooling-liquid outflow portion, and the cooling-liquid outlet is formed in a top wall of the cooling-liquid outflow portion. The outflow pipe has... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Heat transfer plate for plate heat exchanger with even load distribution in port regions: The invention relates to a heat transfer plate (1) intended to constitute, together with other heat transfer plates, a plate stack (2) with permanently connected plates for a heat exchanger (3), which heat transfer plate (1) has a first long side (4) and an opposite second long side (5), a... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Method for manufacturing heat sink having heat-dissipating fins and structure of the same: A method for manufacturing a heat sink having heat-dissipating fins and a structure of the same are provided. The method includes the steps of: providing a substrate comprising a center portion and a plurality of extending arms, a gap being provided between each two adjacent extending arms; providing a plurality... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Base plate for a dual base plate heatsink: A dual base plate heatsink for use in dissipating heat for electronic devices with thermal contact between fins and the base plates and manufactured without welding. Separately extruded fins are connected to both base plates by placing the fins side by side in channels in both base plates. In order... Agent: Perry + Currier Inc.
- Manufacturing method for a radiator and a structure thereof: A manufacturing method for a radiator and a structure thereof are disclosed. The manufacturing method for a radiator includes the following steps. A substrate and a plurality of cooling sheets are provided. The side wall of the substrate has a plurality of concave troughs. The cooling sheets are respectively plugged... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee07/09/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Cooling system of heating element: A cooling system of a heating element includes a passenger compartment, a heating element, a blower fan and a conducting duct. The blower fan is capable of sucking the air in the passenger compartment to supply the heating element with the air and cool the heating element. The conducting duct... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Temperature transfer stand: A portable temperature transfer stand for holding thermo-conductive laboratory devices transferring thermal energy to laboratory devices is provided as well as its methods of use. The temperature transfer stand comprises at least one supporting structure (foot) and a stable stage, both comprising a thermal conductive material. The supporting structure is... Agent: Don D. Cha
- Data center cooling: A system includes a substantially sealed, substantially airtight cabinet sized for housing a vertical array of heat-producing units, the cabinet having an exterior shell and the system including an interior divider wall disposed inside the cabinet, the shell and divider wall providing an equipment chamber adapted to support the array... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP
- Heat dissipating apparatus extended laterally from heat pipe: A heat dissipating apparatus includes a thermal conducting base and heat pipes connected to the thermal conducting base. Each heat pipe includes a heated section and a heat dissipating section. The portion connected to the thermal conducting base is the heated section, and the heat dissipating section is extended outward... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat pipe structure and flattened heat pipe structure: A heat pipe structure including a pipe body and a working substance is provided. The pipe body has two closed ends opposite to each other, an inner surface, a compressed portion, and an expanded portion. The inner surface and the two closed ends form a cavity. The compressed portion includes... Agent: Jianq Chyun Intellectual Property Office
- Spray cooling thermal management system and method for semiconductor probing, diagnostics, and failure analysis: A micro-spray cooling system beneficial for use in testers of electrically stimulated integrated circuit chips is disclosed. The system includes micro-spray heads disposed about a probe head. The spray heads and probe head are disposed in a sealed manner inside a spray chamber that, during operation, is urged in a... Agent: Nixon Peabody, LLP
- Frost tolerant fins: A heat exchanger assembly for thermally conditioning a stream of air. The assembly includes a first and second manifolds extending in spaced and parallel relationship. A plurality of tubes extend transversly between the manifolds to establish fluid communication therebetween. A plurality of corrugated air fins is disposed between adjacent tubes... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger fin: A heat exchanger has a pair of header tanks with a plurality of tubes and a plurality of fins extending between the pair of header tanks. Each fin forms a plurality of corrugations extending in a length direction between the pair of tanks. Each corrugation extends in a width direction... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Louvered air center for compact heat exchanger: A louvered fin of a heat exchanger assembly includes a louvered portion having a plurality of first louvers each extending along a first louver centerline as well as a plurality of second louvers each extending along a second louver centerline. Each set of louver centerlines are parallel to one another... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Louvered air center with vortex generating extensions for compact heat exchanger: A heat exchanger assembly includes an upper and lower manifold. A plurality of tubes have flat sides and extend between the upper and lower manifold. A plurality of fins extend back and forth between and along the flat sides of adjacent ones of the tubes forming a continuous serpentine path.... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger, heat-exchange reformer, and methods of producing heat-exchanger and heat-exchange reformer: A heat exchanger includes: a stacked core formed by stacking a plurality of unit plate members in each of which passage formation portions are formed independently of each other to extend from a heat-exchange passage formation portion along a plane; a case formed in accordance with the outer shape of... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Distributor tube subassembly: A heat exchanger assembly includes an outlet header extending along an outlet axis to define an outlet cavity and an inlet header defining an inlet cavity. A plurality of refrigerant tubes extends from the inlet header through the outlet header and into the outlet cavity. A collector conduit is disposed... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Non-cylindrical refrigerant conduit and method of making same: A heat exchanger assembly includes an outlet header extending along an outlet axis to define an outlet cavity and an inlet header defining an inlet cavity. A plurality of refrigerant tubes extends from the inlet header through the outlet header and into the outlet cavity. A collector conduit having a... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Methods and systems for controlling temperature in a vessel: Methods and systems for a vessel preheating system are provided. The system includes a pressure vessel including an area of excess heat and an area of deficient heat, a plenum defined between the area of excess heat and the area of deficient heat, and a conduit configured to couple a... Agent: John S. Beulick (17851) Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Fin tube assembly for air cooled heat exchanger and method of manufacturing the same: A finned tube assembly for an air cooled condenser. The finned tube assembly comprises a non-circular core tube and at least one set of fins that are welded directly to the core tube. The core tube can be formed by a plurality of longitudinal transverse sections that are seam welded... Agent: The Belles Group, P.C.
- Gas engine driven heat pump system with integrated heat recovery and energy saving subsystems: A gas heat pump system powered by natural gas, propane or similar gaseous fuel is disclosed. The system uses heat recovery and heat addition to manage efficient heating and cooling cycles. In a cooling cycle excess heat is vented to the atmosphere while in a heating cycle, excess heat is... Agent: Greenberg Traurig07/02/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method of obtaining accurately a heat-dissipating requirement for electronic systems: (2) turning on one electronic system and running the fan, monitoring the electronic system; (3) reducing the speed of the fan until the electronic system is shut down, recording the fan speed; (4) getting a thermal resistance (Ri) of the thermal module when it runs in an open space with... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Air conditioner: An air conditioner includes, on a downstream side of a condenser 1, a mixing chamber to which a warm air path 4 and a bypass path 5 are connected and in which downstream sides of the warm air path 4 and the bypass path 5 merge together to mix flows... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Geothermal heat exchange system and method: Provided is a geothermal heat exchange system and method including a plurality of heat depots, each including a sealed container filled with a heat exchange fluid and further including an input heat transfer line and an output heat transfer line for carrying the heat transfer fluid. The input line proceeds... Agent: Fox Rothschild LLP Princeton Pike Corporate Center
- Air guide for air cooled condenser: An air cooled condensing tower system has a framework supporting a fan deck, a plurality of steam headers running longitudinally above the fan deck, a plurality of condensing coils extending downward and at an angle from the steam headers, and above the fan deck, a plurality of collector tubes disposed... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Apparatus for combined heat transfer and static mixing with a liquid: The apparatus (1) which combines a heat exchange between a liquid (8) and a heat transporting medium (7) with a static mixing of the liquid includes installed structures (2) in a jacket (3). The jacket extends longitudinally between a head end (4) and a base end (5). The installed structures... Agent: Carella Byrne Bain
- Air-oil heat exchanger placed at the location of the air separator nose of a turbojet, and a turbojet including such an air-oil heat exchanger: The invention relates to an air-oil heat exchanger located at the inner shroud of the secondary duct of a turbojet. In characteristic manner, it comprises an oil circuit placed inside the separator nose and fins placed outside the top wall of the separator nose, between the leading edge of the... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a base, a fin group located at a top of the base, a heat pipe connecting with the base and the fin group, a fan located at a top of the fin group, and a fan holder. The fan holder includes a securing portion mounted... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink: A heat sink for dissipation heat for an electronic components (50) having a dual-in-line package comprises at least two fin units (20, 30, 40). Each of the fin units comprises a base (21, 31, 41) and a plurality of heat dissipation fins (23, 33, 43) extending upwardly from the base.... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a plurality of fins. Each of fins includes a body having two locking members at a top portion and a lower portion thereof respectively. Each of the locking members includes two parallel clasping plates. The two clasping plates of one of the fins clasp the main... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink with heat pipes: A heat sink adapter for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate, an upper plate, an upper fin set and a lower fin set respectively fixed on the upper plate and the lower plate, and a plurality of heat pipes sandwiched between the upper plate and the lower plate.... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Reticulated heat dissipation with coolant: Embodiments described herein may include example embodiments of methods, apparatuses, devices, and/or systems for heat dissipation with coolant.... Agent: Dorsey & Whitney LLP Intellectual Property Department
- Endothermic cracking aircraft fuel system: An aircraft system includes a heat source and a passage near the heat source for carrying fluid having a cooling capacity to cool the heat source. The passage includes a catalyst that endothermically cracks the fluid to increase the cooling capacity.... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds/pratt & Whitney
- Apparatus and method for heating or cooling an object using a fluid: An improved heating apparatus is aimed at optimizing heat transfer and delivering an optimal heating efficiency in comparison to conventional heating apparatus. The improved heating apparatus includes tubes that generate plume arrays of a fluid (e.g., a gas, such as air) that is heated in a conduit. The tubes introduce... Agent: Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP
- Heat pipe: A heat pipe includes a hollow metal casing and a wick structure arranged at an inner surface of the hollow metal casing. A part of the inner surface of the hollow metal casing is covered with the wick structure and other parts of the inner surface are uncovered with the... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat spreader with vapor chamber: A heat spreader for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate defining a chamber, an upper plate fixed on the lower plate to seal the chamber, a first wick layer and a second wick layer sandwiched between the upper plate, and a working liquid contained in the chamber. The... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Vapor chamber: A vapor chamber includes a base (100) and a cover (200). The cover is mounted on the base with a hermetically sealed cavity (102) defined between the base and the cover. A working fluid is contained in the cavity. A first wick structure (220) is spread on an inner surface... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device (100) includes a base (300), a heat sink (200) and a heat pipe (400). The base (300) includes a bottom surface (320) for thermally contacting with a heat-generating component, a top surface (340) and two sloped side surfaces (360) spanning between the top surface (340) and... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device having heat pipes for supporting heat sink thereon: A heat dissipation device includes a base, a fin group located at a top of the base, a fan mounted on a top of the fin group, a first heat pipe and a second heat pipe. The first and second heat pipes connect with the base and the fin group... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device with a heat pipe: A heat dissipation device includes a base for contacting with a heat-generating electronic component, a fin assembly, a heat pipe connecting with the base and the fin assembly, and a holder connecting with the base and the fin assembly and supporting the heat pipe. The fin assembly includes a plurality... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat spreader with vapor chamber: A heat spreader for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate, an upper plate fixed on the lower plate, a working liquid contained between the lower plate and the upper plate, and a wick structure formed between the lower plate and the upper plate. Each of the upper plate... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device having a fan holder: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink, a fan holder and a fan secured on a front side of the fan holder. The heat sink includes a base having two first fixing ears at its two lateral sides and a plurality of fins on the base. At least an... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device having a mounting bracket: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink, a plurality of mounting brackets and a fan. The heat sink comprises a central core, a plurality of branches at a circumference of the core and a plurality of fins extending outwardly from the core and branches. Each of the branches has... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Condenser for a refrigerator: According to an aspect of the present invention a condenser comprises an aluminum tube. The aluminum tube comprises a first interior surface in thermal communication with a first fluid and a second exterior surface in thermal communication with a second fluid. In an alternate embodiment a refrigerator comprises a condenser.... Agent: General Electric Company Ge Global Patent Operation
- Enabling an aluminum heat exchanger with a working fluid: In one embodiment, a heat exchanger may be formed using a corrosion-resistant aluminum material to enable usage of water as a working fluid for the exchanger. In one embodiment, the exchanger may have an aluminum substrate with multiple treated layers formed thereon. A first treated layer corresponds to a hydrated... Agent: Trop, Pruner & Hu, P.C.
- Heat sink and electronic device with fragrance: A heat sink with fragrance is disclosed. The heat sink comprises a heat-dissipating unit and fragrant coating materials, wherein the fragrant coating materials are applied on at least a portion of the heat-dissipating unit; the fragrant coating materials comprise fragrant materials capable of releasing fragrance; and a heat generation element... Agent: Kamrath & Associates P.A.
- Process for the manufacture of a heat exchanger, including a surface treatment, and heat exchanger thus obtained: Process for the manufacture of a heat exchanger, including a surface treatment, and heat exchanger thus obtained Process for the manufacture of a heat exchanger, in particular an evaporator, comprising the preparation (A), assembly (B) and brazing (C) of components of the heat exchanger (1), the brazing (C) being carried... Agent: Valeo, Inc. Intellectual Property Department
- Heat exchanger tubes and methods for enhancing thermal performance and reducing flow passage plugging: Heat exchanger tubes are disclosed herein. An embodiment of a heat exchanger tube includes a tube body having two opposed sides. A plurality of exterior flow passages is defined in the tube body adjacent one of the two opposed sides. A plurality of interior flow passages is defined in the... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.
- Heat exchanger: A flow inlet and a flow outlet are provided at one lateral end of a core. A second communication passage is provided at the other lateral end of the core to communicate between an interior of a downstream side lower tank, which is connected to a furthermost downstream side passage... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat transfer system including tubing with nucleation boiling sites: A heat transfer system includes a steam chamber that communicates in an open-loop arrangement with a first steam source for supplying steam to the steam chamber, the steam chamber including a steam exit for supplying steam to air at atmospheric pressure. A heat transfer tube communicates in a closed-loop arrangement... Agent: Merchant & Gould PC
- Automotive heat exchanger assemblies having internal fins and methods of making the same: The present disclosure relates to automotive heat exchanger assemblies that may withstand high environmental temperature and pressures conditions. By providing a tube strengthener into the tubes at the areas of highest stress, the heat exchanger assembly may be strengthened so that it is substantially more efficient under typical operating conditions.... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.
- Double-wall-tube heat exchanger: A double-wall-tube heat exchanger has an outer tube, and an inner tube disposed concentrically in and spaced apart from the outer tube. A clearance between the outer tube and the inner tube and the interior of the inner tube serve as respective refrigerant flow paths. The inner tube has a... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Heat sink and method of forming a heatsink using a wedge-lock system: The present disclosure is related to a heatsink and a method for forming a heatsink. In one embodiment, a method for forming the heatsink includes forming at least one thermo pyrolytic graphite element. The at least one TPG element includes a first side having a wedge-shaped surface and a second... Agent: General Electric Company Ge Global Patent Operation
- Vehicle heat exchanger and method for selectively controlling elements thereof: A vehicle heat exchanger includes a first end tank, a second end tank opposite the first end tank, and a main core between and connecting the first and second end tanks. The main core includes a heat exchanger element including a plurality of tubes in fluid communication with the first... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.Previous industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.21309 seconds