|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange June invention type 06/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/25/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Vehicle front structure: A vehicle front structure including: a heat exchanger placed upright in a vehicle front part; a left air guide plate formed upright on a left side of the heat exchanger to extend frontward therefrom; a right air guide plate formed upright on a right side of the heat exchanger to... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Cooling and warming device: A cooling and warming device includes a housing having a receiving space formed therein. The receiving space has a lower end mounted with a heat exchanger having a heating element therein, so that a cooling unit can be placed into the receiving space from an upper end of the receiving... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Vehicle heat exchanger and method for selectively controlling functions: A vehicle heat exchanger includes at least one end tank and a protruding fluid outlet formed integrally and in fluid communication with the at least one end tank. A push-connect fitting is configured to removably attach to the protruding fluid outlet, and to selectively perform at least a draining function.... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.
- Cooling system for contact cooled electronic modules: Various embodiments disclose a system and method to provide cooling to electronic components, such as electronic modules or the like. The system includes one or more cold plates that are configured to be thermally coupled to one or more of the electronic components. Internally, each of the cold plates has... Agent: Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.
- Mobile cooling structure and machine case having the same: A cooling structure, through a design of rail installed on an inner wall of a machine case, can be adjusted in corresponding to various electronic heating components disposed in the machine case, and freely moved to a position, where an electronic heating component is needed to conduct heat generated thereof... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Heat pipe system: For cooling electronics with high heat fluxes, a lattice wick system is disclosed that has a plurality of granular wicking walls configured to transport liquid through capillary action in a first direction, each set of the plurality of granular wicking walls forming respective vapor vents between them to transport vapor.... Agent: Koppel, Patrick ,heybl & Dawson, PLC
- Nano tube lattice wick system: For cooling electronics with high heat fluxes, a lattice wick system is disclosed that has a plurality of nano tube wicking walls configured to transport liquid through capillary action in a first direction, each set of the plurality of granular wicking walls forming respective vapor vents between them to transport... Agent: Koppel, Patrick ,heybl & Dawson, PLC
- Water-cooled cold plate with integrated pump: Embodiments of the present invention provide a cooling apparatus for cooling an electronic component to which the cooling apparatus is attached. In one embodiment, an apparatus for cooling an electronic component comprises a pump; a cooling member configured to be disposed adjacent the electronic component, the cooling member including a... Agent: Zuber & Taillieu LLP
- Heat dissipation device having a fan holder: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink, a fan holder and a fan secured on a front side of the fan holder. The heat sink comprises a base and a plurality of fins on the base. An engaging groove is defined in top ends of the fins. The fan... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat exchange system in a turbomachine: The present invention relates to a heat exchange system in a turbine engine comprising a number of units and equipment (10,20) to be cooled and/or lubricated, sais system comprising at least two distinct oil circuits (2,3) to cool and/or lubricate said equipment (10,20), characterized in that said system is configured... Agent: Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren P.C.
- Tube assemblies and combo-coolers incorporating the same: A tube assembly includes at least a first tube and a second tube. A separator is positioned between the first tube and the second tube. A layer including silicon and a fluxing agent is established on at least a portion of each of the first and second tubes, the layer.... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.
- Heat exchanger, heat exchanger tube and methods of making and using same: A heat exchanger tube is disclosed herein comprising a first portion, a twisted portion, and a transition portion between the first portion and the twisted portion. The transition portion includes a reinforcing sleeve. A heat exchanger formed from the tube and a method of forming a heat exchanger tube also... Agent: Alix Yale & Ristas LLP
- Heat exchanger: Disclosed is a heat exchanger for fluids, particularly hydraulic oil, comprising a housing (1) in which fluid ducts (4) and coolant ducts (5) alternate and which is equipped with an inlet (8) for hot fluid, an outlet for cooled fluid as well as an inlet and an outlet (10) for... Agent: Cohen, Pontani, Lieberman & Pavane LLP
- Oil cooler: An oil cooler includes a pair of spaced inlet/outlet boss portions; an inlet pipe and an outlet pipe coupled to the inlet/outlet boss portions, respectively; and tubes coupled to the inlet/outlet boss portions through both ends thereof to form an oil flow passage. The tubes are disposed in parallel and... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Plate and gasket for plate heat exchanger: The invention relates to a heat exchanger plate for a plate heat exchanger, which plate has a number of ports, a distribution region, a heat transfer region, a first adiabatic region, a second adiabatic region and an edge area that extends outside the ports and the regions, which plate has... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Heat sink having bumps for positioning heat pipes therein: A heat sink adapter for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate, an upper plate, an upper fin set and a lower fin set respectively fixed on the upper plate and the lower plate, and a plurality of heat pipes sandwiched between the upper plate and the lower plate.... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat exchanger tubes and combo-coolers including the same: A heat exchanger tube includes a tube body and a plurality of flow passages defined therein. The tube body includes two opposed sides, and a wall having a thickness that varies between the two opposed sides.... Agent: Julia Church Dierker Dierker & Associates, P.C.
- Food preparation and storage device: A food storage and preparation device (10, 50, 100) is provided for more rapidly cooling or heating a mass of food or other product contained within a storage pan. The device includes a plurality of air contact fins (20) which rapidly convey heat to and from the ambient surrounding air... Agent: William R. Gustavson Thompson & Gustavson, L.L.P.
- Heat sink assembly and method of fabricating: A heat sink assembly and a method of fabricating a heat sink assembly. The heat sink assembly comprises a cylindrical core onto which are mounted a plurality of fin disks. The fin disks and cylindrical core are assembled to a threaded base. This assembly comprises the heat sink assembly. The... Agent: Tyco Technology Resources
- Vehicle air-conditioning system: The vehicle air-conditioning system including a cooling apparatus 5 capable of changing an amount of withdrawn heat in a stepwise manner, heaters 6A, 6B, and 6C, each having different heat release capability, which constitutes a heating apparatus 6 capable of changing an amount of generated heat in a stepwise manner,... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Method and system for regulating a continuous crystallization process: A process and a system for regulating a continuous crystallization process which can be used especially for preparation of bisphenol A comprises a heat exchanger connected in a circuit to a crystallization apparatus. A heat exchange performance of the heat exchanger to cool an exit stream of the crystallization apparatus... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz, LLP
- Internal gas warming for high pressure gas storage cylinders with metal liners: A warming system for high pressure storage tanks for hydrogen and CNG gas fuel wherein a warming device is installed upon a tank port that is interconnected in thermal communication with a metal liner within the tank and heat derived from an on board vehicle heat source is transmitted by... Agent: Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Modular heat pump liquid heater system: A heat pump liquid heater system comprises a liquid conduit to direct a flow of a liquid between a liquid inlet and a liquid outlet, and a plurality of heat pump liquid heaters. Each heat pump liquid heater comprises a heat transfer element to transfer heat to the liquid and... Agent: Trop, Pruner & Hu, P.C.06/18/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Method and device for assessing the risk of fluid leakage in a heat exchanger with sensor: A method and device, for a heat exchanger which is provided with gaskets, for assessing and detecting the risk of fluid leakage in the heat exchanger due to worn-out gaskets. In the heat exchanger, a heat transfer plate (5) with gasket (6) is provided with a pressure sensor (15) which... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Portable cold and hot water supply device: A portable cold and hot water supply device. A container body includes a fluid inlet, a fluid outlet, a first chamber, a second chamber, and a valve sphere. The first chamber connects to the fluid inlet and includes a circular connecting hole. The second chamber connects to the fluid outlet... Agent: Quintero Law Office, PC
- Holding device for holding cooling fan: A holding device for holding a cooling fan comprising: a duct having a hollow in which a cooling fan is to be fitted; a stopper portion which keeps one operative end of the cooling fan from further moving to hold the cooling fan at a fitting position; and a plurality... Agent: Casella & Hespos
- Computer with improved cooling features: A personal computer has a central air plenum straddled by opposed drive bays, and memory modules in the plenum are covered by a shroud that increases the air flow over the memory modules. The plenum establishes a first pathway for air flow and parallel to the plenum is a second... Agent: Rogitz & Associates
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device for removing heat from a heat generating-component mounted on a printed circuit board includes a heat sink and two heat pipes. The heat sink comprises a base plate in contact with the heat-generating component, two conducting arms extending upwardly and obliquely from two opposite ends of... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- High performance compliant thermal interface cooling structures: A method for producing a compliant thermal interface device for cooling an integrated circuit includes steps of: cutting a plurality of high thermal conductivity sheets according to at least one pattern, the sheets made up of a first material; forming spring elements in at least one of the plurality of... Agent: Michael Buchenhorner, P.A.
- Cooling apparatus: A cooling apparatus includes a base, a plurality of first heat pipes, a plurality of second heat pipes, a plurality of first heat conducting columns and a plurality of second heat conducting columns. Each of the first heat pipes and the second heat pipes respectively has a heat-absorbing terminal. The... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Fin and heat sink: A fin is penetrated through by a heat pipe. The fin includes a fin body and a plurality of positioning protrusions. The fin body has an accommodating hole penetrated by the heat pipe. The positioning protrusions are formed at the circumference of the accommodating hole for holding against the heat... Agent: Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley, LLP
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink and a wire clip. The heat sink has a base plate and a plurality of parallel fins arranged on the base plate. The heat sink defining a plurality lengthways channels between every two neighboring fins and a plurality of transverse channels perpendicular... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a base, a fin group mounted on a top surface of the base, and a plurality of fasteners secured on the base. Each fastener includes a bolt extending through the base, and an elastic sleeve engaging with the bolt under the base. The sleeve defines... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink: A heat sink adapter for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate, an upper plate, an upper fin set and a lower fin set respectively fixed on the upper plate and the lower plate, and a plurality of heat pipes sandwiched between the upper plate and the lower plate.... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a thermal conductive base panel that has a plurality of heat dissipation columns of any of a variety of configurations perpendicularly upwardly extending from the top wall, and radiation fins mounted on the heat dissipation columns at different elevations, each radiation fin having a plurality of... Agent: Pai Patent & Trademark Law Firm
- Moving bed heat exchanger for circulating fluidized bed boiler: A moving bed heat exchanger (155) includes a vessel having an upper portion (200), a lower portion (210) with a floor (272) including a discharge opening therein, and an intermediate portion (205). The vessel directs a gravity flow of hot ash particles (140) received thereby from the upper portion (200)... Agent: Alstom Power Inc. Intellectual Property Law Dept.
- Coolant reservoir tank for fuel cell vehicle: For this purpose, the present invention provides a coolant reservoir tank including: a coolant reservoir tank for a fuel cell vehicle, the coolant reservoir tank comprising: a reservoir housing having a predetermined volume of space; a cover for covering the top of the reservoir housing; and a plurality of ports... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Heating device: A heating device includes a heat-conductive tube unit adapted for passage of a heated fluid therethrough and having two opposite end portions and a middle portion extending between the end portions, a phase-change material enclosing the middle portion of the heat-conductive tube unit and that is capable of storing heat... Agent: Perman & Green
- Heat sink with vapor chamber: A heat sink includes a tank and a plate covering on the tank and hermetically engaging with the tank. The tank includes a base for absorbing heat from heat-generating members and a sintered wick layer formed at an inner face of base. The plate has a meshed wick layer formed... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat sink with vapor chamber: A heat sink includes a tank and a plate covering on the tank and hermetically engaging with the tank. The tank includes a base for absorbing heat from heat-generating members and a first wick layer formed at an inner face of base. The plate has a second wick layer formed... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Compliant thermal interface design and assembly method: A method for producing a compliant thermal interface device for cooling an integrated circuit includes steps of: cutting a plurality of high thermal conductivity sheets according to at least one selected pattern, the sheets made up of a first material; forming spring elements in at least one of the plurality... Agent: Michael Buchenhorner, P.A.
- Cooling module: A cooling module for using in a metal housing of a calculation processing apparatus is disclosed. The cooling module is adapted to cool at least one heat source inside the metal housing. The cooling module comprises a first heat conduction plate, a second heat conduction plate and a heat conduction... Agent: Grossman, Tucker, Perreault & Pfleger, PLLC
- Heat-dissipating unit: A heat-dissipating unit is provided. The heat-dissipating unit includes a board. The board is thermally conductive and includes a contact portion planar in shape. The contact portion is in immediate contact with a heat-generating source for the sake of heat transfer. An integrally formed branch portion extends outward from at... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Combination rack system for discharging hot air separately, and system and method for cooling data center using the combination rack system: Provided are a combination rack system for discharging hot air separately, and system and method for cooling a data center. The cooling system includes a combination rack system, a discharge pipe connected to the combination rack system, a docking part for connecting the combination rack system and the discharge pipe,... Agent: Staas & Halsey LLP
- Fan module: A fan module, particularly for cooling motor vehicle engines allows for improved cooling of the fan motor. The fan housing (101) in which the fan motor (105) is arranged has fixed air-channeling elements (109) which are arranged in the region of a fan hub (2) of the fan wheel (1)... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Composite heater core for vehicles: A composite heater apparatus for vehicles uses integrated tube which is partitioned from a coolant heater core tube part, in which coolant circulates, and an oil cooler tube part, in which engine oil circulates, and includes heat exchanging fin which is in contact with both the coolant heater core tube... Agent: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (sf)
- Metal fin for air heat exchanger: The invention concerns a metal fin for heat exchanger with tubes, comprising means for increasing heat transfers consisting of diverting conformations (10,11) each arranged upstream and downstream of an aperture (3) when considering the direction (F) of air flow, to force the air to pass either side of said aperture,... Agent: Dennison, Schultz & Macdonald
- Internal heat exchanger/mixer for process heaters: A heat exchanger is presented that provides for mixing of a process fluid to prevent localized spikes in temperatures. The heat exchanger includes a mixing chamber within the exchanger, where a first process fluid passes from process tubes after being partially heated. The heat exchanger further includes an intermediate shell... Agent: Honeywell International Inc Patent Services
- Matrix arrangement: The matrix arrangement for use in heat transfer and/or cleaning assemblies comprises a sheet, the sheet defining a plurality of apertures for the flow of a first fluid therethrough. The arrangement is arranged for the flow of a second fluid over the sheet, so that the first and second fluids... Agent: Smith-hill And Bedell, P.C.
- Heat exchange apparatus and method of use: A pipe and method of use for deterring or encouraging the retention of slag or other material in the operating area of a metal processing system as desired. The deterring pipe(s) and the encouraging pipe(s) may be combined with other deterring pipe(s) and/or other encouraging pipe(s) in any combination as... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Heat exchanger for automobile and fabricating method thereof: There is provided a heat exchanger of a vehicle including a plurality of tubes spaced apart from each other by a predetermined distance and through which a heat-exchanging fluid flows, an upper header pipe unit coupled and communicated with the upper ends of the tubes, and a lower header pipe... Agent: Dilworth & Barrese, LLP
- Oil cooler mounting unit for automatic transmission: A mounting unit connects a coolant pipe within a radiator tank to a coolant supply pipe or a coolant return pipe outside the radiator tank. The mounting unit includes an engaging structure on the coolant pipe and an engaging flange on the coolant supply pipe or the coolant return pipe.... Agent: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (sf)
- Heat pipe and method for forming the same: A heat pipe and a method for forming the same are provided. The method includes: defining a closed end, a closed portion, and a contact section in sequence along a heat pipe to be processed; closing the opening of the closed end and the passage of the closed portion so... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Heat pipes and use of heat pipes in furnace exhaust: An array of a plurality of heat pipe are mounted in spaced relationship to one another with the hot end of the heat pipes in a heated environment, e.g. the exhaust flue of a furnace, and the cold end outside the furnace. Heat conversion equipment is connected to the cold... Agent: Ppg Industries Inc Intellectual Property Dept
- Heat sink having locking device: A heat sink adapter for cooling an electronic component includes a lower plate, an upper plate fixed on the lower plate, and a plurality of heat pipes sandwiched between the lower plate and the upper plate. The lower plate includes a panel, a pair of sidewalls extending upwardly from two... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Thermal ground planes, thermal ground plane structures, and methods of heat management: Thermal ground planes, thermal ground plane structures, and methods of thermal energy management, are disclosed.... Agent: Thomas, Kayden, Horstemeyer & Risley, LLP06/11/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Self-adjusting seal for a heat exchanger: Disclosed is an improved sealing element for a regenerative heat exchanging apparatus, such as a Ljungstrom™-type or other suitable regenerative heat exchangers. The sealing element can be mounted to a wall of the rotor of the heat exchanger to provide a secure seal between the wall and a housing of... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Heat reservoir: A fluid reservoir includes a housing shell defining a cavity, and a flexible, resilient water impervious bag-shaped liner mounted in the cavity so as to substantially fill the cavity when the liner is filled with fluid. The liner is formed from a flexible water-imperious sheet by forming the sheet into... Agent: Antony C. Edwards
- Microfluid based apparatus and method for thermal regulation and noise reduction: An actively temperature regulated microfluidic chip assembly includes a first thermally conductive body, a second thermally conductive body attached to the first thermally conductive body, a microfluidic chip encapsulated between the first and second thermally conductive bodies, and a temperature regulating element mounted to the first thermally conductive body for... Agent: Eksigent Technologies, LLC C/o Sheldon Mak Rose & Anderson
- Air diverter for colling system: The invention relates to an air diverter for a vehicle cooling system. There is a need for an improved vehicle cooling system. An air diverter is provided for a vehicle cooling system having a radiator, a fan for moving air through the radiator and a cooling unit positioned in front... Agent: Deere & Company
- Heat dissipation module and fastening structure thereof: A heat dissipation module is disclosed, including a fan and a fastening structure. The fastening structure includes housing and at least one fixing element. The fixing element is disposed on the sidewall of the housing and has a first protruding part extruding from the inner side of the sidewall. When... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Method and an apparatus for cooling a computer: A heat exchanging system comprising circulating fluid through a tube coupled to an electronic component in a first part of a computing device and to a heat transfer plate in a second part of the computing device.... Agent: Intel/bstz Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman LLP
- Heat sink and a method of manufacturing the heat sink: A heat sink includes a base plate and a plurality of thin-sheet fins. The base plate has a plurality of recesses and protruding ribs formed between every two recesses. The protruding ribs are spaced by the respective recesses with an equal space. Each thin-sheet fin comprises a folded engaging portion... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Non-linear fin heat sink: A non-linear fin heat sink is provided for dissipating/removing heat uniformly from a device, where the heat generation is non-uniform over that device, while also providing a small and relatively lightweight heat sink. The heat sink has extended surface protrusions that are optimally shaped in recognition of convective heat transfer,... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a base adapted for absorbing heat from an electronic device, a heat spreader located above the base, a first fin assembly including a plurality of fins arranged between the base and the heat spreader, and a heat pipe thermally contacting with the base and the... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Blower and air conditioner having the same: A blower having a divergence guide portion to reduce flow loss and discharge noise and an air conditioner having the same are provided. The blower includes a scroll casing, suction holes provided at opposite positions of the scroll casing, a discharge hole provided at a top position of the scroll... Agent: Staas & Halsey LLP
- Cooling device: A cooling device (1) comprises a top plate (2), a bottom plate (3), an axial flow inlet (4) in the top plate (2), a rotor support (5) on the top plate (2), and a pump rotor fan (6). The outer dimensions are 40 mm in diameter and 4 mm in... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC
- Fused porous material heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a porous matrix of pellets of a material selected to exhibit very high thermal conductivity and having nonplanar surfaces thereby to promote porosity. The pellets are bonded together and to the interior of housing.... Agent: Varian Inc. Legal Department
- Cooler: A cooler is provided with a thermal transmission member having a surface to be sprayed with a cooling fluid. The heat transmission member includes a first groove formed on the surface, and a second groove intersecting with the first groove and being formed on the surface.... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Fin pack, heat exchanger, and method of producing same: A heat exchanger (40) includes first and second headers (44, 46). Multiple flat core tubes (54) are arranged spaced apart from one another and connected between the headers (44, 46). A fin pack (56) has multiple rows (58) of fins (60) and multiple tabular portions (62, 64). Pairs (70, 72)... Agent: Meschkow & Gresham, P.L.C
- Heat dissipation device with heat pipe: A heat dissipation device includes a base for thermally engaging with an electronic device, a base for thermally engaging with the heat generating electronic device, a fin assembly consisting of a plurality of fins arranged on the base, a first heat pipe and a second heat pipe. The first heat... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Isothermal reactor: The present invention concerns an isothermal reactor (1) comprising a pressure vessel (2) closed at the opposite ends by respective bottoms (3, 4), a reaction zone (9) in said pressure vessel (2) in which at least one catalytic basket (10) is positioned, and at least one heat exchange unit (13)... Agent: Akerman Senterfitt
- Reinforced collector for the collecting box of a heat exchanger and collecting box comprising one such collector: The invention relates to a manifold, of the type comprising a substantially flat plate (20) with holes (22) to accept tubes of a heat exchanger, and turned-up lateral edges (24) extending at an angle to said plate (20) and connected thereto by at least one curved portion in which ribs... Agent: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Keel cooler with fluid flow diverter: A fluid flow diverter is provided in a standard rectangular header of a keel cooler for optimizing the coolant flow towards both the interior tubes and also towards the exterior tubes of the keel cooler. The improvement enhances the internal coolant flow and subsequent heat transfer efficiency similar to what... Agent: D. Peter Hochberg Co. L.p.a.
- Windshield washer fluid heating system: The invention provides a system for capturing waste heat from a heat source via an air cooled radiator to heat a container of windshield washer fluid in a motor vehicle. The system's components include a radiator, means to induce air flow through the radiator, and a shroud assembly for mounting... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.06/04/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories. invention type
- Cooling system, control method of cooling system, and vehicle equipped with cooling system: A cooling system is equipped with a circulation flow path arranged to flow a coolant into an engine, a motor drive system flow path branched off from the circulation flow path and arranged to flow the coolant into a motor drive system, a flow rate distribution regulator provided at a... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Heat exchange system: A system and a method for heating two buildings using geothermal energy comprises pumping a heat transfer liquid through conduits located in a water filled well and then passing the heat transfer liquid through floor conduits located in a first building, subsequently pumping the heat transfer liquid through a reservoir... Agent: Eric Fincham
- Waste water drain heat exchanger preheating cold water supply to a thermostatic control valve: A bath waste assembly is that unit that occupies the lowest point in a vessel or tray used for bathing and drains away water to a sewage system, often in concert with an overflow waste drain. The horizontal portion of the waste water assembly terminates in a P-trap that separates... Agent: Christopher Adam Mcleod
- Side panel for heating room and construction process: The present invention relates to edge panel blocks for room heating consisting of an edge panel block (Ia) comprising a heat transmitting plate (4) laid on a heat insulating layer (3) with supports (3a) therein; a heat storage layer (5) laid on the heat transmitting plate (4); a U-shaped groove... Agent: Ipla P.A.
- Heat sink and method for producing a heat sink: A heat sink includes a base body of an electrically insulating material and one or several metallic molded parts having a mounting portion and a heat-transfer portion, wherein the heat-transfer portion is mechanically connected to the base body. The heat sink can be inserted on a printed circuit board having... Agent: Glenn Patent Group
- Heat dissipation apparatus: A heat dissipating apparatus includes a heat sink and a fan attached to a top of the heat sink. The heat sink includes a thermally conductive base having a top surface, and a plurality of spaced thermally conductive fins extending from the top surface thereof. The fan includes a frame... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat radiating fin: A heat radiating fin includes a flat body having a front side and a rear side, a plurality of protruded portions formed on the front side of the flat body, and a plurality of recessed portions correspondingly formed on the rear side of the flat body behind the protruded portions.... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- Two phase micro-channel heat sink: A method and system for providing a heat sink are described. The heat sink includes at least one inlet, at least one outlet, a plurality of flow micro-channels, and at least one cross-connect channel. The plurality of flow micro-channels are defined by a plurality of channels walls, connect the inlet(s)... Agent: Strategic Patent Group, P.C.
- Regenerative heat exchanger: A regenerative heat exchanger for gas streams in heat exchange with one another, the heat exchange occurring via a buffer continuously immersed in all participating gas streams, which is cleanable by a pivotable blowing arm carrying spray nozzles on its free end, a bearing axis of the blowing arm being... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Flat heat pipe with multi-passage sintered capillary structure: The flat heat pipe with multi-passage sintered capillary structure includes a flat pipe, which is a hollow pipe with a flat cross section and two sealed ends. Two flat surfaces and two lateral parts are defined. The flat pipe forms a heating section and a cooling section. A hollow chase... Agent: Egbert Law Offices
- Heat transfer device and method of making same: A capillary structure for a heat transfer device, such as a heat pipe is provided having a plurality of particles joined together by a brazing compound such that fillets of the brazing compound are formed between adjacent ones of the plurality of particles and one or more vapor vents are... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Carbon-based waterlock with attached heat-exchanger for cooling of electronic devices: A cooling device for an electric component or components, includes a coolant liquid circulation system, a carbon-based heat intake block for transferring heat from said electrical component or components, a top layer on the carbon block for increasing thermal inertia during heat transfer via said layer by system coolant, and... Agent: William W. Haefliger
- Annular intercooler having curved fins: An air-to-fluid intercooler is disclosed. The air-to-fluid intercooler may include a core assembly including an outer circumference and an inner circumference, at least one annular tube body configured to direct flow of a cooling fluid within the core assembly, and at least one curved fin coupled to an exterior surface... Agent: Caterpillar/finnegan, Henderson, L.L.P.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger that is applicable to a pump and a system where a plurality of tubular elements or cores, each comprising a support cylinder or half-cylinder and at least one curved heat exchange plate. Each plate separating a first cavity from a second cavity where the first cavity contains... Agent: Buhler Associates Buhler, Kirk A.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger element for a heat exchanger includes a curved thermally conductive sheet having a curved end and a pair of legs extending contiguously from the curved end. The sheet has a substantially horizontal base edge along a lower edge of the sheet when, in an operational position, the... Agent: Antony C. Edwards
- Two-phase cross-connected micro-channel heat sink: An improved two-phase micro-channel heat sink has a plurality of flow micro-channels extending in parallel in a longitudinal direction for accommodating a flow of liquid coolant therein, and a plurality of cross-connected micro-channels extending in parallel in a transverse direction formed at regular intervals along the longitudinal direction for cross-connecting... Agent: Strategic Patent Group, P.C.
- Automotive heat exchanger: The invention relates to an automotive heat exchanger comprising a) a heat exchange core (2) comprising a header part (10) comprising a plurality of heat transfer tubes (4), b) a plastic manifold body (18) forming an aperture for receiving end portions of heat transfer tubes (4), and C) a plastic... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Cooling plate structure of cooling apparatus and transmitter with the cooling apparatus: A cooling plate structure of a cooling apparatus includes a cooling plate and at least one refrigerant circulating conduit disposed in the cooling plate. The conduit includes refrigerant introducing and discharging ports disposed side by side on an outer surface of the cooling plate in an exposed state, a flow-in... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Heat sink device: A heat radiator 1 includes an insulating substrate 3 whose first side serves as a heat-generating-element-mounting side, and a heat sink 5 fixed to a second side of the insulating substrate 3. A metal layer 7 is formed on a side of the insulating substrate 3 opposite the heat-generating-element-mounting side.... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Hotplate with lifting elements: The hotplate for a workpiece comprises a heatable plate which on a first side comprises a support surface for the workpiece, several lifting elements for the lifting of the workpiece relative to the support surface, wherein each lifting element is moveably arranged in such a manner that the respective lifting... Agent: Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLPPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.14733 seconds