|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
05/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange May archived by USPTO category 05/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 05/28/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat recovery ventilator with defrost: A defrost system for a heat recovery ventilator/energy recovery ventilator (HRV/ERV), uses the interior space supply air of an integrated fan coil for defrosting a HRV/ERV core without creating negative pressure in the interior space, which wastes energy, without need of an external fifth port from which to draw defrost... Agent: Teitelbaum & Maclean
- Cooling apparatus for electronic equipment: A cooling apparatus for use in electronic equipment, being small in sizes and simple in the structures thereof, for achieving an increasing cooling capacity, comprises: a heat receiving member, which is thermally connected with a heat generating body, and which is configured to receive heat by means of a coolant... Agent: Antonelli, Terry, Stout & Kraus, LLP
- Thermal transfer device with restriction-resistant tubing: An apparatus for selectively heating and cooling a body via a garment and attached heat transfer tubing. Operation of the garment is unaffected by external loads applied to the garment, such as backpack straps or harnesses. The garment includes restriction-resistant heat transfer tubing. The tubing is made of flexible, resilient... Agent: Knox Patents
- Flameless thermal oxidation apparatus and methods: A thermal oxidizer is provided in which off-gases in a process stream are thermally oxidized within substantially the entire interior volume of an oxidation chamber. The thermal oxidation is conducted without the presence of a flame or with only a minor portion of one or more fuels being combusted in... Agent: Hovey Williams LLP
- Heat dissipation device and assembly method thereof: A heat dissipation device includes a heat pipe having a condenser section and a layer of solid-state solder film on an exterior surface of the condenser section, a heat sink having a plurality of spaced fins, each of which has an aperture. The condenser section of the heat pipe fits... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Airflow management system in a hvac unit including two fans of different diameters: Air is heated by a gas or electric heat exchanger or cooled in an evaporator coil. The air is discharged through a discharge opening to heat or cool an area. Two fans draw an exterior air stream over the gas or electric heat exchanger or the evaporator coil. A first... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Cooling system for a projector: A cooling system for a projector for dissipating the heat output by a light source and/or optical components or electric and electronic components through which current flows in a projector housing with a lamp housing and a base tray is provided. The cooling system comprising a first cooling device in... Agent: Christie, Parker & Hale, LLP
- System and method for cooling a computer: Provided is a system and method of circulating a cooling fluid in a cooling system. For example, provided is a system, comprising a modular unit configured to mount into a computer drive bay, comprising a pump and a reservoir, configured to gravity feed a fluid to the pump, wherein the... Agent: Hewlett Packard Company
- Cooling system, motor vehicle equipped with cooling system, and control method of cooling system: A cooling system of the invention used to cool down a battery switches over an effective air blow mode between an inside air intake mode of taking in the inside air (the air in a passenger compartment) and directly blowing the intake air to the battery and an A/C intake... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Heat exchanger: In a heat exchanger, a tube is adapted to exchange heat between a first fluid flowing therein and a second fluid flowing through outside of the tube, and an inner fin is disposed in the tube to divide a flow passage in the tube into a plurality of flow paths.... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat exchanger of condensing boiler for heating and hot-water supply: Disclosed is a heat exchanger for a condensing boiler supplying both heating water and hot water, which can use a double pipe as a sensible heat exchanger, instead of the use of an indirect heat exchanger. The heat exchanger includes: a sensible heat exchanger; and a latent heat exchanger made... Agent: Lahive & Cockfield, LLP Floor 30, Suite 3000
- Threaded channel closure for tubular heat exchanger: Threaded channel closure for tubular heat exchanger comprising channel header wherein the gasket is provided at the shoulder of the channel, tongue of the diaphragm is provided to apply pressure on the gasket to achieve the sealed joint, outer compression ring provided at back side of the diaphragm and being... Agent: Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Heat transfer fin and fin-tube heat exchanger: A fin (3) of a fin-tube heat exchanger (1) has protuberances (5) each disposed between two adjacent heat transfer tubes (2, 2) and holes 8 (cut-outs) each formed upstream of the protuberances (5). Each of the protuberances (5) has, as an upstream portion adjacent to the hole (8), a wing... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson P.C.
- Heat transfer unit for high reynolds number flow: In one aspect, a heat transfer unit is provided for increasing the temperature of process fluids, such as gas-phase fluids, having a Reynolds Number (RE) of at least about 275,000 with a low overall pressure drop and without exceeding the wall temperature limits of the material used to construct the... Agent: Honeywell International Inc Patent Services
- Process for producing heat exchanger tubes and heat exchanger tubes: A process for making heat exchanger tubes comprises the operating steps of cutting a piece of sheet, subjecting the piece of sheet (3) to a forming step to obtain a plurality of first elements (8, 9) which mirror one another, and bending the piece of sheet (3) to create a... Agent: Pearne & Gordon LLP
- Hybrid air and liquid coolant conditioning unit for facilitaating cooling of one or more electronics racks of a data center: A hybrid air and liquid coolant conditioning unit is provided for facilitating cooling of electronics rack(s) of a data center. The unit includes a first heat exchange assembly, including a liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger, a system coolant loop and a facility coolant loop, and a second heat exchange assembly, including an... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.05/21/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Sorption paper and method of producing sorption paper: A paper material having water sorption capacity and method for forming the same is provided. The paper material may be formed from a mixture including thermoplastic organic fibers, micro porous particles, and hydroscopic salt or a mixture including organic fibers, titania or a transition alumina micro porous particles, and a... Agent: David M. Carter Carter & Schnedler, P.A.
- Method and a device for detecting an abnormality of a heat exchanger, and the use of such a device: A method and a device for detecting an abnormality of a heat exchanger exchanging heat between a first fluid flow flowing in a conduit and a second fluid flow flowing along a flow path, said conduit and said flow path each having an inlet and an outlet, whereby the method... Agent: Mccormick, Paulding & Huber LLP
- Air and coolant circuit configurations and control of fuel cell systems as power source in automotive, stationary, and portable applications: An air and coolant control system comprising: a heat source configured to receive air, generate heat, receive coolant, conduct the received coolant to a coolant outlet, and transfer the generated heat to the received coolant, thereby removing the generated heat from the heat source as the coolant is conducted out... Agent: Haverstock & Owens LLP
- Cooling system for the cooling of heat-producing devices in an aircraft: A cooling system (10) for the cooling of heat producing devices (44, 46, 48) in an aircraft is designed with a central cold producing device (12), at least one cold consumer (44, 46, 48) and a cold conveyance system (14) which connects the cold producing device (12) and the cold... Agent: Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- External noise reduction of hvac system for a vehicle: A HVAC system for a vehicle that includes a propulsion system, a frame, a passenger compartment, and a door coupled to the frame. The HVAC system includes a refrigeration circuit that selectively controls the temperature of the passenger compartment based on a sensed temperature within the passenger compartment. The refrigeration... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Heat transfer member, convex structural member, electronic apparatus, and electric product: A heat transfer member (20) has a support (1), and columnar bodies (2) all or some of which are disposed so as to be inclined at an angle with respect to the support (1). The columnar bodies (2) are in contact with a contacted body (21), and the columnar bodies... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Thermal module allowing adjustment in the height of heat sink relative to fixing rack: A thermal module includes a fixing rack and a heat sink fitted in the fixing rack. The fixing rack is provided at an inner side with at least one stopper and at least one projected portion adjacent to and vertically lower than the stopper by distance. The heat sink is... Agent: Nikolai & Mersereau, P.A.
- High reliability cooling system for led lamps using dual mode heat transfer loops: In one aspect, a cooling device for an LED chip mounted on a heat sink includes an enclosed tube in contact with the heat sink. The tube includes a vacuum section surrounded by a plurality of cooling fins and a liquid-filled section surrounded by a plurality of cooling fins. The... Agent: Mai Lauer
- Isolated gas cooling system for an electronic display: A preferred embodiment relates to a cooling system and a method for cooling an electronic display. Exemplary embodiments include a transparent gas cooling chamber. The components in the system are preferably housed within the electronic display housing. The cooling chamber defines a gas compartment that is anterior to and coextensive... Agent: Standley Law Group LLP
- Isolated gas heating system for an electronic display: A preferred embodiment relates to a heating system and a method for heating an electronic display. A preferred embodiment includes a transparent gas heat-transfer chamber which may be coexistent with the viewable display surface. The heating system defines two gas compartments that are anterior and posterior to the electronic display... Agent: Standley Law Group LLP
- Apparatus and method for facilitating servicing of a liquid-cooled electronics rack: Apparatus and method for facilitating servicing of a liquid-cooled electronics rack are provided. The apparatus includes a coolant tank, a coolant pump in fluid communication with the coolant tank, multiple parallel-connected coolant supply lines coupling the coolant pump to a coolant supply port of the apparatus, and a coolant return... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.
- Heat pipe with planished end surface and method of manufacturing the same: The invention is to provide a method for planishing a sealed end of a pipe body for making a heat pipe. According to a preferred embodiment of the method of the invention, the sealed end of the pipe body is fixed within a female mold. Then, a male mold is... Agent: Reed Smith LLP
- System and method for facilitating cooling of a liquid-cooled electronics rack: Systems and methods are provided for cooling an electronics rack, which includes a heat-generating electronics subsystem across which air flows from an air inlet to an air outlet side of the rack. First and second modular cooling units (MCUs) are associated with the rack and configured to provide system coolant... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.
- Heat exchanger with manifold strengthening protrusion: A plate type heat exchanger is disclosed having a plurality of stacked plate pairs made up of first and second plates. Each plate pair has opposed manifold members with respective inlet and outlet openings that are in registration to form respective inlet and outlet manifolds for the flow of a... Agent: Ridout & Maybee LLP
- Steam condenser with two-pass tube nest layout: A compact two-pass steam condenser with at least one improved tube nest configuration, having, a steam inlet through which steam is received; at least one tube nest in two distinct bundles, the top and the bottom bundle each have a plurality of cooling tubes arranged in two distinct bundles and... Agent: The Webb Law Firm, P.C.
- Vertical counterflow evaporative cooler: An evaporative plate-type heat exchanger is provided having a plurality of alternating first plates and second plates positioned in side-by side relationship to form a top surface, a bottom surface, a front surface and a rear surface. The first and second plates form a plurality of dry air flow passages,... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Isolated gas cooling system for cooling electrical components of an electronic display: A preferred embodiment relates to a cooling system and a method for cooling an electronic display and its electronic components. An exemplary embodiment includes a transparent gas cooling chamber. The electronic components which operate the system are preferably housed both within the electronic display housing and within the cooling chamber.... Agent: Standley Law Group LLP
- Header for heat exchanger: A header for a heat exchanger orients the position of an inlet port at an angle offset from the position of the outlet port on the header body in order to simplify the plumbing of the header within a system. In one implementation of a header for a heat exchanger,... Agent: Dorsey & Whitney, LLP Intellectual Property Department
- Protecting structure of heat exchanger for motor vehicle: A protect structure, of a heat exchanger for a motor vehicle, includes a core part of the heat exchanger and a protect member. The core part has a plurality of tubes and fins that are alternately arranged with each other, and the protect member is provided at a front side... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger, in which flowing medium flows, includes a first tank, a second tank, a core part and a flow accelerating means. The first tank is provided with an inlet port, the second tank being disposed apart from the first tank. The core part has a plurality of tubes... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heat exchanger using graphite foam: A heat exchanger is disclosed. The heat exchanger may have an inlet configured to receive a first fluid and an outlet configured to discharge the first fluid. The heat exchanger may further have at least one passageway configured to conduct the first fluid from the inlet to the outlet. The... Agent: Caterpillar/finnegan, Henderson, L.L.P.
- Heat exchanger and method for its production: The invention relates to a heat exchanger having a multiplicity of heat-exchanger tubes in which a fluid, such as a coolant, can flow, and whose ends are held in collecting tanks. At least two collecting volumes which are separated from one another by an insert are arranged at least in... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heat exchanger for a motor vehicle: Disclosed herein is a heat exchanger with tubes (1) and at least one end piece, which has a tube bottom that, in turn, has a bottom plate (8), a baffle plate (12) and a covering plate (16).... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Method for brazing a heat exchanger folded tube while applying a flux near a contact zone of the walls, resulting tube: The invention concerns a method for brazing a heat exchanger folded tube (10), including the following operations: contacting a first tube part (20) against a support surface of a second tube part (22) at a contact zone, and brazing the first and second tube parts at said contact zone, using... Agent: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Heat transfer device: The invention is for an apparatus and method for removal of waste heat from heat-generating components including high-power solid-state analog electronics such as being developed for hybrid-electric vehicles, solid-state digital electronics, light-emitting diodes for solid-state lighting, semiconductor laser diodes, photo-voltaic cells, anodes for x-ray tubes, and solids-state laser crystals. Liquid... Agent: Aqwest LLC05/14/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Tube walker for examination and repair of steam generators: The present invention comprises an improved manipulator system having a remotely actuated tube walker assembly for reciprocally moving the manipulator along a tube bundle for inspection and repair of the tubes of the tube bundle wherein the tube walker has a movable inner section and an outboard section with both... Agent: Vytas R. Matas
- Double dx hydronic system: A double DX hydronic heating/cooling system includes a primary DX system for maintaining a primary interior fluid loop at a desired temperature range. Secondary DX sub-systems are operatively coupled to the primary interior fluid loop and are operable in either a heating mode or a cooling mode to provide independent... Agent: Miller, Matthias & Hull
- Cooler for spatially confined cooling: A plurality of cooling units for cooling electrical components can be disposed in close proximity to one another in confined spaces with minimal space conflict, due to the design of the cooling units that allows for staggered position of connection fittings. Also, the cooling units can be selectively arranged in... Agent: Dwc Law Firm, P.s.
- Seal for tubular heat exchanger: Seal for tubular heat exchanger comprising groove with an inner edge; tongue of the diaphragm having front face extending in the radial direction and inner edge parallel to the axis of the channel; the face extending beyond the radial width of the groove in inward direction and overlapping the face... Agent: Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Compact gas dryer and method for manufacturing the same: A compact gas dryer (100) comprises a primary heat exchanger (200) exchanging heat between hot, incoming, contaminated gaseous medium and outgoing dry, cool gaseous 5 medium, a secondary heat exchanger (300) exchanging heat between incoming cold gaseous medium from the primary heat exchanger (200) and a refrigerant, and a condense... Agent: Breiner & Breiner, L.L.C.
- Sealing system for a heat exchanger assembly: A sealing system for sealing a heat exchanger assembly to an HVAC module. A plurality of male connecting members is disposed on one of the outer periphery of the heat exchanger and the interior surface of the channel of the HVAC module. A plurality of female connecting members is disposed... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat dissipation device for light emitting diode module: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink and an LED module attached to the heat sink. The heat sink includes a base and a plurality of fins mounted on the base. A plurality of channels is defined between the fins of the heat sink and slits are defined in... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation module: A heat dissipation module includes a cooling base, at least a guide heat pipe and a cooling fin set. The cooling base provides at least a circular recess and at least a receiving groove. The guide heat pipe is placed in the circular recess. The cooling fin set is joined... Agent: G. Link Co., Ltd.
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a heat conductive portion, a plurality of fins and at least one connecting portion. The fins and connecting portion are disposed around the heat conductive portion. The connecting portion is disposed between the fins and has a fixed part. The fixed part is disposed at one... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Heat collector: A heat collector includes a heat absorption surface, an opposite heat focus surface and one or more surrounding sides. A matrix of the heat collector is a thermally conductive material. There is a plurality of adiabatic pores mixed within the matrix. A relative concentration distribution of the adiabatic pores increases... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Thermal management system for cooling a heat generating component of a magnetic resonance imaging apparatus: A thermal management system for cooling a heat generating component of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) apparatus includes at least one heat pipe having a portion disposed proximate the heat generating component, such as a gradient coil and/or RF coil. When heat is removed from the component, a working fluid... Agent: General Electric Company Global Research
- Energy re-claimer: An energy re-claimer is provided for preheating water prior to the water entering a conventional residential, commercial or industrial gas water heater. The energy re-claimer is mounted on top of the water heater between the draft diverter and the hot air flue. The energy re-claimer is preferably a double wall... Agent: The Law Office Of Richard S Erbe
- Tube for heat exchanger: A tube (10) for a heat exchanger is produced by folding a strip (11). One end (13) of the strip (11) is shaped in such a way as to constitute, after folding, a separating partition (12) having a curvilinear profile. According to one embodiment, the curvilinear profile is a looped... Agent: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- Cooling apparatus for a computer system: The cooling apparatus for the computer system features an evaporator (2) for a working medium, which can be thermally coupled to the at least one heat producing component of the computer system. In this connection, the cooling apparatus is constructed as a heat engine or as an absorption refrigerator in... Agent: Hayes Soloway P.C.
- Method for exchanging heat in vapor compression heat transfer systems: The present disclosure relates to a method for exchanging heat in a vapor compression heat transfer system. In particular, it relates to use of an intermediate heat exchanger to improve performance of a vapor compression heat transfer system utilizing a working fluid comprising at least one fluoroolefin. In addition, the... Agent: E I Du Pont De Nemours And Company Legal Patent Records Center
- Vehicle battery cooling device: A vehicle battery cooling device, which includes: a battery case for housing a plurality of batteries to be mounted on a vehicle; a fan for circulating air for cooling the batteries by suctioning air in the battery case; an air inlet disposed on each of a pair of side wall... Agent: Lahive & Cockfield, LLP Floor 30, Suite 3000
- Heat exchanger and method for cooling network cabinets: The invention relates to a heat exchanger for water-cooled network cabinets and to a method for cooling network cabinets, particularly server cabinets. The heat exchanger is constructed as an air-water heat exchanger in redundant form and ensures a leaktight arrangement and cooling in a network cabinet. The heat exchanger has... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Method and apparatus for cooling electronic or other devices: A method and apparatus for cooling electronic or other devices by bringing the device to be cooled into contact with one face of a cold plate having high thermal conductivity; and applying a plurality of liquid jets of a liquid coolant to the opposite face of the cold plate perpendicularly... Agent: Martin D. Moynihan D/b/a Prtsi, Inc.
- Dual pipe heat exchanger of instantaneous boiler for house heating and hot water and boiler: Disclosed are an instantaneous boiler and a double pipe heat exchanger for the instantaneous boiler supplying heating water and hot water, which can obtain hot water output larger than heating water output, simultaneously use the heating water and the hot water, and have a simple piping structure. The heat exchanger... Agent: Lahive & Cockfield, LLP Floor 30, Suite 3000
- Cold reserving part equipped evaporator: The present invention provides an evaporator in which a plurality of tubes (30), in which a pair of plates (10) forming independent refrigerant passages (11a) and lib are respectively coupled to both sides thereof, are laminated in a row, and a tank (40) communicated with the tube (30) is formed... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Removable tube heat exchanger with retaining assembly: A header plate assembly for a heat exchanger includes a plate having a tube side and a tank side. A plurality of apertures extends through the plate. Each aperture has a first portion on the tube side of the plate, the first portion having a first cross-dimension, and a second... Agent: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
- Heat exchanger assembly: A heat exchanger assembly includes a first single-piece manifold and a second single-piece manifold spaced from and parallel to the first single-piece manifold. Each of the first and second single-piece manifolds has a tubular wall defining a flow path. A plurality of flow tubes extend in parallel between the first... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger for vehicles and process for producing the same: A heat exchanger element has a row of multiple channel flat pipes (3) that are mutually spaced apart and have ends connected in a fluid-tight manner to a tubular connector container (6) and to a tubular distributor (1). The ends of the multiple channel flat pipes (3) are separated into... Agent: Fraser Clemens Martin & Miller LLC
- Heat exchanger, in particular capacitor for air conditioning systems: The invention relates to a heat exchanger, in particular a capacitor (1) for an air conditioning system, in particular in motor vehicles. Said heat exchanger comprises at least one collector pipe (4) and at least one connection flange (9) which has a material connection with the collector pipe (4) and... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Variable heat flux heat exchangers: A system for heat exchange is provided in which process material flows through a heat exchanger comprising multiple heat transfer stages and the heating and or cooling power applied to each stage can be modified independently. The system comprises a unitary heat exchanger comprising a heat transfer surface comprising a... Agent: Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle, LLP
- Active fluid and air heat exchange and method: The present invention relates to a modular apparatus and methods for active heat exchange involving continuous atomization of chilled or heated fluid droplets, droplets projection, and formation of fluid film on a large surface for reciprocal two way heat transfer with circulating air. A closed, pleated, corrugated, thin-wall, heat conductive... Agent: Weaver Austin Villeneuve & Sampson LLP
- Heat dissipation system and method: A heat dissipation system used in an electronic device includes a plurality of fans positioned in the electronic device, a sensing module, and a processing module. The sensing module is configured for detecting temperature, relative humidity, and air pressure of airflow flowing in the electronic device. The processing module is... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss05/07/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat exchanger for vehicle: A heat exchanger for a motor vehicle includes a pair of tanks, a core part and a fan shroud. The tanks are arranged apart from each other in a lateral direction of the motor vehicle. The core part is located between the tanks. The fan shroud is arranged at one... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heated or cooled steering wheel: An example steering wheel assembly includes an upper rim and a lower rim secured to the upper rim to establish a flow path. Flow within the flow path heats or cools the steering wheel.... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Selective warming and heat isolation for on board high pressure storage tanks installed on gas fueled vehicles: A thermal management system for gas flow from an on board high pressure vehicle gas storage tank comprising an on board heat source operatively interconnected with a heater disposed in proximity to the metal component gas outlet flow control system of the on board tank; a thermostat regulating the flow... Agent: Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Air to air heat exchanger: A compact heat exchanger efficiently and cost-effectively exchanges heat from one gas stream to another through counter flow channels between parallel plates. Foam strips are incorporated to form the sides of the flow channels that allow channeling and directing the flow of air on each side of a plate heat... Agent: C. Robert Von Hellens Cahill, Von Hellens & Glazer P.L.C
- Method and system for using the waste heat of a computer system: A method for using the waste heat of a computer system with a plurality of processors comprises the following steps. Jobs in the computer system are distributed to the processors in such a way that processors of a first group of processors are operated with a high processor load and... Agent: Hayes Soloway P.C.
- Cooling structure for electric device: A cooling structure for an electric device includes an inverter, a plurality of cooling medium paths (724) through which a cooling medium for the inverter flows, and an inlet (722) into which the cooling medium to be supplied to the plurality of cooling medium paths (724) flows. The plurality of... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a heat-transfer container incorporating a flow path through which a cooling fluid flows, for cooling a heating element in contact with the heat-transfer container The flow path includes a first cross-sectional portion that becomes narrower as the distance between a given point in the flow path... Agent: Leydig Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a first member and a second member. The first member is provided with a main body and a heat transfer accelerating portion formed on the main body as one unit. The second member is formed with a recess dented from a reference surface and functioning as... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heat removal method and heat removal apparatus: A heat removal apparatus able to remove heat with a high heat flux from a large area is provided. A heat removal apparatus 1 has a heat removal use channel 31 provided adjacent to a heat removal object HO and a liquid supply use channel 32 extending along the heat... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Water cooling type heat dissipation module for electronic device: A water cooling type heat dissipation module for an electronic device includes a base disk, a suction disk, a water guide and a cover. The base has two containing spaces and a plurality of cooling strips in the containing space. The suction base is attached to the base disk and... Agent: G. Link Co., Ltd.
- Outdoor unit of air conditioner: An outdoor unit of an air conditioner is provided in which a wind whistling sound and a vibration noise due to airflow are reduced. The outdoor unit includes an outdoor heat exchanger, a fan, a motor for driving the fan, and a motor support table for supporting the motor. The... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Air conditioner: A centrifugal blower is arranged in the casing so as to extend its axis of rotation along the depth direction of an air conditioner. A pair of heat exchangers are arranged on the right and left sides of the centrifugal fan so as to superimpose on the centrifugal fan when... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Heat exchanger and tempering container comprising a heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises an evacuated reaction chamber (2, 2′, 23, 33) containing at least one reaction medium and a storage chamber (25, 35) containing an activation medium which reacts with the reaction medium in such a way as to modify the temperature. The reaction chamber and the storage chamber... Agent: Workman Nydegger 1000 Eagle Gate Tower
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a discharge part formed by an opening part of a partition wall to facilitate discharge of oil, air and foreign substances from the interior of the heat exchanger.... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Spiral flat-tube heat exchanger: A spiral flat tube heat exchanger comprising a first flat tube and a second flat tube thermally coupled to the first flat tube, the first flat tube and the second flat tube forming substantially concentric spirals. A first fluid flows through the first flat tube in a first flow direction,... Agent: Kinney & Lange, P.A.
- Modular heat exchange system: A modular heat exchange system for use in a central heat exchange installation in buildings, including at least one heat exchange element equipped for exchanging heat between environmental air and a fluid which is conducted through the heat exchange element. The heat exchange element has a predetermined first shape with... Agent: Akerman SenterfittPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.19928 seconds