|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
04/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Heat exchange April category listing, related patent applications 04/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 04/30/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Exhaust cooling system of an amphibious vehicle: An exhaust cooling system of an amphibious vehicle operable in land and marine modes comprises an exhaust system to be cooled, at least one air-liquid heat exchanger, at least one liquid-liquid heat exchanger, and coolant liquid in thermal communication with the exhaust system to be cooled, the air-liquid heat exchanger(s)... Agent: Fulwider Patton LLP
- Geothermal probe: The invention relates to a geothermal probe for the exploitation of geothermal heat, comprising a cluster of several closed heat tubes, which for transporting the heat are filled with a two-phase working medium that can be evaporated by means of the geothermal heat and can be condensed in a heat... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Heat exchanger for motorized transport, and motorized transport incorporating a heat exchanger: A heat exchanger for motorised means of transport, comprising at least one heat-conducting pipe through which a first medium is fed and a lining of a thermally conductive, porous structure connected to the pipe via an external side of the pipe, through which a second medium surrounding the pipe is... Agent: Bryan Cave Powell Goldstein
- Cold aisle isolation: A data center cooling solution providing techniques for using baffles, doors and roof sections to prevent warm air from being entrained into a cold aisle in a data center, wherein the data center generally contains an air cooling system and a raised floor structure. The raised floor structure is configured... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP
- Heat dissipation device with heat pipes: A heat dissipation device includes a base for contacting with an electronic device, a fin set thermally contacting the base, a first heat pipe and a second heat pipe connecting the base and the fin set. The fin set has a bottom larger than the base and an upper portion... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Heat dissipation module and base and manufacturing method thereof: The present invention provides a heat dissipation module, a base thereof and a manufacturing method thereof. The heat dissipation module includes the base having a bottom, a plurality of guiding columns and a plurality of fins. The bottom and the guiding columns are formed as a single piece, and the... Agent: Muncy, Geissler, Olds & Lowe, PLLC
- Semiconductor cooling apparatus: A semiconductor cooling apparatus having a tank forming body and semiconductor power device mounting substrates is disclosed. The tank forming body includes a first outer plate, a second outer plate, a middle plate, a first inner fin, and a second inner fin. The middle plate is brazed to the outer... Agent: Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP Attn:IPDocketing
- Heat exchanger: The present invention relates to a heat exchanger comprising at least one first loop adapted to trap energy from a source. The first loop contains a first refrigerant adapted to collect energy from a source. The invention also comprises at least one second loop with a second refrigerant adapted to... Agent: Mila Shvartsman
- Adjustable cooling system for airplane electronics: Airplane ground service equipment includes an air conditioning system for an airplane and also a fluid cooling system for airplane electronics which detachably connects to a first port and a second port on the airplane. The fluid cooling system includes a first connector, a second connector, and a fluid conduit... Agent: Perry Hoffman And Associates, P.C.
- Metallic material for brazing, brazing method, and heat exchanger: A brazing method is provided for brazing a metallic material for brazing to another metallic material. The metallic material for brazing includes a base material portion made of copper or a copper alloy containing chrome by a predetermined amount, and a metallic film portion made of a material having a... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Steam heat exchanger: A steam heat exchanger includes a steam heating pipe with a condensation pipe part and a sensible heat pipe part provided on the lower side of the condensation pipe part. In the condensation pipe part, a liquid is heated by latent heat. The drain discharge capacity in a steam trap... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Pre-heater for an apparatus for the production of carbon black: A pre-heater for an apparatus for the production of carbon black, is adapted to pre-heat air by heat exchange to a temperature of at least 800° C., comprises an elongated jacket arranged substantially and having a top end and a bottom end, said jacket defining a space, a plurality of... Agent: Drinker Biddle & Reath (dc)
- End plate for plate heat exchanger: An end plate (200, 300) for a brazed heat exchanger comprises a relief pattern comprising ridges (230, 330) and grooves (240, 340) pressed into the plate material. The relief pattern (330, 340) is symmetric.... Agent: Breiner & Breiner, L.L.C.
- Evaporator for fuel cell system: An evaporator for a fuel cell system generating steam used for a steam reforming reaction provides an evaporator including a body having an inner space formed by a hollow for allowing a flow of a fluid, and a plurality of cell barrier members dividing the inner space into a plurality... Agent: Stein, Mcewen & Bui, LLP
- System and method for cooling structures having both an active state and an inactive state: According to one embodiment, a cooling system for heat-generating structures comprises a cooling loop and a heat exchanger. The cooling loop directs a flow of a fluid coolant to both an active heat-generating structure and an inactive heat-generating structure. The fluid coolant receiving thermal energy from the active heat-generating structure... Agent: Baker Botts LLP04/23/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Dynamic heat exchanger: A rotary heat exchanger includes a housing defining an interior space and heat transfer structure in the interior space. The heat transfer structure includes a plurality of concentric discs disposed in spaced relation to define passageways between the discs. The discs are mounted for rotation within the housing. Partition structure... Agent: Manelli Denison & Selter
- Artificial underground water heat accumulator: Disclosed is a device of a water heat accumulator or storage medium that is composed of water and at least one solid construction material which has a structure with hollow spaces and is specifically designed to absorb the entire amount of water and autonomously retain as much thereof as possible,... Agent: Smartpat PLC
- Heat exchange type cooling device: A heat exchange type cooling device includes an enclosure, an inside-air passage allowing inside air in the inside of the enclosure to flow through the inside-air passage and returning the flowing inside air to the inside, an outside-air passage allowing outside air at the outside of the enclosure to flow... Agent: Pearne & Gordon LLP
- Combined potable water-surface heating and cooling system: The present invention relates to a method of heating or cooling a series of indoor spaces using domestic hot water and cooling using domestic cold water systems as a source for an efficient and cost effective distribution system that distributes heating and cooling water that can be used in surface... Agent: Steven J. Clark
- Heat exchanger system: A heat exchanger system, especially for a room, including a thermal element comprising a surface; a heat spreader comprising at least one sheet of compressed particles of exfoliated graphite having a density of at least about 0.6 g/cc and a thickness of less than about 10 mm, and further comprising... Agent: Waddey & Patterson, P.C.
- Heat sink system and assembly: A heat sink system with reduced airborne debris clogging, for cooling power electronics, the heat sink system including a heat sink having a plurality of fins, a housing configured to direct air flow around the side, top, and/or bottom of the heat sink and then through the fins of the... Agent: Beusse Wolter Sanks Mora & Maire, P.A.
- Micro-channel pulsating heat pump: A heat pump device and method in which micro-channel embedded pulsating heat pumps are incorporated into a substrate. A volume of fluid in a vacuum is introduced into a micro-channel which will become slugs of liquid. Heating of the contents of the micro-channel at an evaporation (heat source) will cause... Agent: Schneck & Schneck
- Radiator connector fitting: The invention relates to a device for connecting a heating apparatus to the feed and return sections of a heating system of a building, wherein there is a water inlet channel with an inlet and an outlet connection, wherein the feed section of the heating system can be attached on... Agent: K.f. Ross P.C.
- Articulated joint with adjustable stiffness: A bed of particulate material 6 is supported by an air distribution bottom 5. Under the distribution bottom 5 exist one or more compartments 7, which each being supplied with cooling air from a fan installation 8. The distribution bottom 5 is sectionalised in a number of smaller areas 9.... Agent: James C. Wray
- Multistage heat exchanging duct comprising a parallel conduit: The heat exchanger having a heat exchanging channel (11, 21, 31) comprises an inlet (9) and an outlet (33) for a medium flowing through the heat exchanging channel. The heat exchanger has at least two stages (10, 20, 30) being arranged one after the other in view to the flowing... Agent: Senniger Powers LLP
- Regulating transmission fluid and engine coolant temperatures in a motor vehicle: A system for controlling the temperature of a transmission fluid includes a first heat exchanger communicating with a source of engine coolant for transferring heat between the engine coolant and the transmission fluid and including a first outlet through which transmission fluid exits the first heat exchanger, a second heat... Agent: Macmillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC
- System and method for cooling using two separate coolants: According to one embodiment, a cooling system for a heat-generating structure includes a first cooling loop that directs a flow of a first fluid coolant from a heat-generating structure to a first heat exchanger. The system also includes a second cooling loop that directs a flow of a second fluid... Agent: Baker Botts LLP
- Modified heat pipe for activation of a pressure relief device: A heat pipe is disclosed, the heat pipe capable of transferring heat to actuate a pressure relief device by heat transfer through either capillary action involving a wicking material and a working fluid, or by a fuse in the case of leakage of the working fluid from the heat pipe.... Agent: Fraser Clemens Martin & Miller LLC
- Turbo-guiding type cooling apparatus: A turbo-guiding type cooling apparatus includes a reverse fixed blade unit interposed between the wind exit surface of the fan and the heat sink. The rotation direction of the reverse fixed blade unit is opposite to that of the fan. A receiving chamber is formed under the shaft of the... Agent: Rosenberg, Klein & Lee
- Electrical connector assembly with heat dissipating device: An electrical connector with a heat dissipating device adapted to physically in contact with an electrical package disposed on a socket connector comprises a load plate having a substantially rectangular configuration defining a central opening having a first length and a first width and a heat plate having longitudinal sides... Agent: Wei Te Chung Foxconn International, Inc.
- Heat dissipating assembly with reduced thermal gradient: A device to dissipate thermal energy generated by a heat generating component. The device includes a base plate and a housing secured to and disposed on the base plate to form an enclosed space surrounded thereby. The device also includes a plurality of fins secured to the base plate and... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Jacket for heat dispersion device: An apparatus comprising a heat dispersion device having a first end. The first end has a shape different than that of the remainder of the heat dispersion device. The apparatus also comprises a jacket coupled to the heat dispersion device at the first end. The jacket has another shape associated... Agent: Hewlett Packard Company
- Heat exhanger with varying cross sectional area of conduits: A process involving heat exchange that employs heat exchangers where the process material flows over a heat transfer surface in which a process material passes through the process conduit of a heat exchanger wherein the desired velocity profile of the process material passing through the process conduit is achieved by... Agent: Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle, LLP
- Liquid-cooled grill comprising wear plates: The invention relates to a grill consisting of liquid-cooled grill plates and liquid-cooled lateral panels, the surfaces of which are provided with wear plates (1) connected to the liquid-cooled grill plates (2) and lateral planks in a heat-conducting manner. Said wear plates (1) consist of a wear-resistant material which must... Agent: Yi Li
- Heat exchanger: The invention presents a MONOBLOC fin and plate heat exchanger design preventing internal leakages and intermixing of high-temperature and low-temperature flows, e.g. oil and fuel. This is achieved through a particular configuration of the heat exchanger, whereby its core assembly is completely or partially produced from a one-piece monolithic metallic... Agent: Lilling & Lilling PLLC
- Heat exchange device: Heat exchange device with a plate element (1) which has a shaped part (5) which extends over a heat exchange surface, is of at least partly flexible design and forms a partial boundary of a cavity (13), through which a heat transfer medium can flow and which is tightly closed... Agent: Roylance, Abrams, Berdo & Goodman, L.L.P.
- Copper alloy tube for heat exchanger excellent in fracture strength: The present invention provides a copper alloy tube for heat exchangers which is tolerable to a high operating pressure of new cooling media such as carbon dioxide and HFC-based fluorocarbons, and is excellent in fracture strength, even if the tube is thinned, and a copper alloy tube for a heat... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Heat conducting apparatus: A heat conducting apparatus adopts a design of two oblique slide blocks disposed between and contacted with two objects for conducting heat from one of the two objects to another. The two oblique slide blocks can be adjusted freely according to the different heights of the two objects to conduct... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Method and apparatus for cooling superconductive joints: In a method and apparatus for joining a number of superconductive cables to establish electrical connection therebetween, a cup-like member having a base, a sidewall, and an opening to receive electrically conductive ends of said cables is provided. The base of the cup-like member is attached to a holder device.... Agent: Schiff Hardin, LLP Patent Department
- Connecting element for a fluid bearing pivotal component: The invention relates to a connecting element (1), for example for a heat exchanger (3). The connecting element (1), which has an inlet line (13) and an outlet line (14), is rotatably arranged around an inlet element (35) projecting from a housing (34) of the heat exchanger. The connecting element... Agent: Hovey Williams LLP04/16/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method for optimised operation of an air preheater and air preheater: A process is proposed for operating an air preheater (21) with the aid of which heat transfer performance can be raised without condensation appearing on the cold side of the rotor and without a risk of there being deposits on the heating plates.... Agent: Alstom Power Inc. Intellectual Property Law Dept.
- Construction vehicle: A construction vehicle includes vehicle frames, an operator cab, a hydraulic oil tank, and engine, and an engine cover. The operator cab is mounted on the vehicle frames. The hydraulic oil tank is disposed to the rear of the operator cab and stores hydraulic oil. The engine is disposed to... Agent: GlobalIPCounselors, LLP
- Advanced dx system design improvements: A direct exchange geothermal heating/cooling system has a self-adjusting expansion valve and a bypass flow path to improve efficiency when the system operates in a heating mode. The expansion valve may operate based solely on pressure from the vapor refrigerant transport line. The system may alternatively include an accumulator, a... Agent: Miller, Matthias & Hull
- Ceramic heat shield: A heat shield includes a ceramic composite heat shield panel having a generally concave first surface and a generally convex second surface and a pair of thickened panel edge portions provided in the heat shield panel. A heat shield assembly is also disclosed.... Agent: Tung & Associates / Randy W. Tung, Esq.
- Microjet module assembly: Low-pressure drop thermal assemblies, systems and methods of making low-pressure drop thermal assemblies for use in high power flux situations. A manifold body is attached to a distributor to form a subassembly. This subassembly is in communication with a substrate surface, which has a semiconductor device in need of thermal... Agent: Law Office Of Delio & Peterson, LLC.
- Self-cleaning heat exchanger using system for supplying solid particle and water: A self-cleaning, shell and tube type heat exchanger using a solid particle-water supply system. The heat exchanger includes solid particle supplying means for storing and supplying solid particles to be used in cleaning the heat exchanger tubes, and water supply means for fluidizing the solid particles stored in the solid... Agent: Arent Fox LLP
- Method for bonding an aluminum rib to a steel pipe and heat exchanger having a unit produced in this way: The invention relates to a method for bonding an aluminum rib to a steel pipe, a surface coating material of the steel pipe being used as the bonding material, so that supplying a separate soldering material, for example, may be dispensed with. The invention additionally relates to a heat exchanger... Agent: Baker & Hostetler LLP
- System, method, and apparatus for pulsed-jet-enhanced heat exchanger: A pulsed-jet active flowfield control actuation system enhances the rate of heat transfer and heat removal in a heat exchanger for better management of thermal loads. The pulsed jet actuators impart an unsteady component of velocity to the working fluid of the heat exchanger. This design increases the convective heat... Agent: Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Cooling device for electrical apparatus mounted on vehicle: An ECU executes a program including a step of operating a battery cooling fan motor if a battery temperature is higher than a cooling required temperature, a step of sensing a cooling airflow temperature, a step of sensing solar radiation intensity onto a rear package tray, and a step of... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Cooling structure for electric device: A cooling structure for an electric device includes a plurality of cooling medium paths (724) through which a cooling medium for an inverter flows, an inlet (722) into which the cooling medium to be supplied to the plurality of cooling medium paths (724) flows, and a wall (726) provided between... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Heat dissipation device for led chips: A heat dissipation device for removing heat from LED chips includes a finned heat sink, a plurality of heat pipes and a plurality of heat conductive substrates. The heat sink comprises a base plate and a plurality of fins formed on the base plate. The heat pipes which transfer heat... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Method and apparatus for temperature change and control: An apparatus for controlling the temperature of a substrate which includes a substrate table and a thermal assembly arranged in the substrate table and in thermal communication with a thermal surface of the substrate table. The thermal assembly includes a channel that carries a heat-transfer fluid. The apparatus further includes... Agent: Tokyo Electron U.s. Holdings, Inc.
- Thermal-dissipating device: A thermal-dissipating device is made by connecting a plurality of thermal-dissipating sheets with each other. The thermal-dissipating sheets include a plurality of connecting portions and a plurality of thermal-dissipating fins. The connecting portions are connected with each other. The thermal-dissipating fins are connected with the connecting portions, respectively. At least... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Sealing arrangement for internal tubesheet for tubular heat exchangers: Sealing arrangement for an internal tubesheet for tubular heat exchangers comprising, a gasket fitted between a shoulder and a tubesheet, the gasket being made of spiral wound construction but without any metallic rings and without any locating groove in the adjoining components. On the outer side of the tubesheet, a... Agent: Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Drainpipe heat exchanger: The present invention is a jacket-type heat exchanger which may, for example, be used to replace or fit over a section of drainpipe to heat fresh cold water using the waste heat in the drainwater. Normal cold water pressure is used to create an internal-expanding force on the inner thermal... Agent: Winston Mackelvie
- Heat exchanger including fluid lines encased in aluminum: Heat exchange apparatuses configured for various applications so as to transfer heat to or from a fluid to be heated or cooled, respectively. The heat exchange apparatus includes at least one fluid line for containing the product fluid to be heated or cooled. The line includes an inlet into which... Agent: Workman Nydegger 1000 Eagle Gate Tower
- Plate heat exchanger: A plate heat exchanger with a plurality of separating walls stacked one above the other, which alternatingly define a first and second flow space for a first and second medium, comprises at least one turbulence generator being positioned in at least one flow space, which comprises a plate with a... Agent: Lerner Greenberg Stemer LLP
- Plate heat exchanger: The invention relates to a plate heat exchanger (100) comprising a package of heat exchanger plates (1), two end plates (2, 3) between which the package of heat exchanger plates (1) is kept together, a plurality of threaded bolts (9), where the bolts (9) extends between the end plate (2)... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Structure of header-tank for a heat exchanger: The structure of header-tank for a heat exchanger comprises a plurality of tubes which are arranged in a row along an air-blowing direction to be spaced apart from each other at a certain intervals; fins which are interposed between the tubes so as to increase a heat exchange surface area... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Blender air intake snorkel for countertop or in-counter installations: A blender with an air intake snorkel where the snorkel extends away from a motor housing provided by the blender is provided. The snorkel includes an air intake opening, an outlet opening, and a conduit fluidly connecting the intake and outlet openings. In one preferred embodiment, the snorkel includes a... Agent: Thomas, Raring, & Teague, P.C.
- Stripe-interwoven capillary structure and manufacturing method thereof: A capillary structure includes a bare core shown as a long rod shape; and a capillary layer wound around the bare core and covered a surrounding thereof. The capillary layer is constructed by strands that are woven in a plurality of directions (i.e. curly interwoven) and continuously wound around an... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Layered heat spreader and method of making the same: A heat spreader having at least two adjoining layers each having at least two pyrolytic graphite strips cut from a sheet of pyrolytic graphite along the z direction. Thermal conductivity in the xy plane of the graphite sheet is greater than in the z direction. The z direction cut provides... Agent: Minerals Technologies, Inc.
- Method and system for controlling cooling fans in a vehicle: A system and method is disclosed for cooling a control system in a vehicle. In one embodiment, the system comprises vehicle subsystems and a vehicle controller. The vehicle subsystems are configured to generate a plurality of subsystem temperature signals that are indicative of a measured temperature for each vehicle subsystem.... Agent: Brooks Kushman P.C./fgtl04/09/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat exchanger for a motor vehicle: The invention relates to a heat exchanger for a motor vehicle, comprising a first flow path (1) with a number of flow conduits (6) for conducting a fluid to be cooled, a deflection region (13), situated downstream of the first flow path (1) and a second flow path (2), situated... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Heat pipe: A heat pipe includes a pipe body having two enclosed ends and defining a heat absorbing section and a condensing section, a wick structure formed on the inside wall of the pipe body and having a thickness relatively thicker at the heat absorbing section and relatively thinner at the condensing... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Night sky cooling system: A cooling system that can be used to cool water and to cool an air supply to a building. The system employs a stand alone cooling tower and a night sky cooler. As a result, the water can be cooled below the ambient wet bulb temperature.... Agent: Edward Yoo C/o Bennett Jones
- Cooler: A cooler includes a substrate for disposing a semiconductor device thereon, a plate member fixed to a back surface of the substrate, a primary pipe, and a secondary pipe. A space sandwiched between the substrate and the primary pipe defines a first flow path for a coolant. The primary pipe... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Water-cooling heat-dissipating module of electronic apparatus: A water-cooling heat-dissipating module of an electronic apparatus includes a heat-conducting unit, a driving unit and a dissipating unit. The heat-conducting unit has a function of conducting a heat source. The dissipating unit has a function of dissipating the heat of a fluid. The driving unit has a function of... Agent: Bacon & Thomas, PLLC
- Method for production of a substrate coated with a zeolite layer: The invention relates to a method for production of a zeolite layer on a substrate containing metal, comprising the following method steps: production of an aqueous suspension, comprising several components, one component comprises at least one cross-linking element from the third, fourth or fifth main group of the periodic table,... Agent: Bodner & O'rourke, LLP
- Valve device for controlling a recycled, gaseous fluid, heat exchanger, method for controlling a valve device and/or for controlling a heat exchanger: A valve device for controlling a recycled, gaseous fluid and/or for heat exchanger/bypass control for a heat exchanger of an internal combustion engine of a motor vehicle, with at least one valve body, and with at least one valve housing for receiving at least part of the valve body. The... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Twist vane counter-parallel flow heat exchanger apparatus and method: A heat exchanger and method that includes the use of at least one manifold having a plurality of vanes for circulating a fluid requiring cooling. The vanes define a pair of adjacent flow channels that each has a changing cross sectional shape that varies the aspect ratio of the adjacent... Agent: Harness Dickey & Pierce, PLC
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger serves to cool a cooling medium, which in turn is intended to cool an electronic component (76). The heat exchanger has an inflow (64) for delivery of hot coolant, and an outflow (68) for discharge of coolant cooled in the heat exchanger. An equalizing vessel (30) is... Agent: Ware Fressola Van Der Sluys & Adolphson, LLP
- Heat exchanger for a motor vehicle: The invention relates to a heat exchanger for a motor vehicle, comprising a first flow path (1), a deflection region (13) located downstream of the first flow path (1) and a second flow path (2) that is located downstream of the deflection region (13). The first and second flow paths... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Plate heat exchanger: The invention relates to a plate heat exchanger with a plate package (1) including a plurality of heat exchanger plates, which are stacked onto each other. The heat exchanger plates form first plate interspaces for a first medium and second plate interspaces for a second medium. A casing encloses the... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Fin for a heat exchanger and manufacturing method: wherein a first edge of the flap for forming the cutout is arranged spaced apart from the wall face, wherein the flap has a tab face which is inclined with respect to the wall face and terminates at the first edge, wherein the tab face is connected to the wall... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Temperature regulating apparatus, exposure apparatus, and device manufacturing method: A temperature regulating apparatus includes a correcting operation unit configured a) to calculates a heat exchange amount of a heat exchanger, a logarithmic mean temperature difference or an average temperature in the heat exchanger, and a flow rate of a second medium, b) to calculate an overall heat transfer coefficient... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto04/02/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Pipe and system for utilizing low-energy: A system for utilizing low energy includes a terminal, a heating circuit and a ground circuit, wherein heat bound to a medium circulating in the ground circuit is transferred with the terminal, such as a ground heat pump, to the heating circuit. The ground circuit is implemented with an inner... Agent: Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- System and distribution tank for low-energy network: A system for a low-energy network includes a collector circuit (1a, 1b) filled with a first transfer solution, a heat transfer circuit (7) filled with a second transfer solution, and a terminal (3) adapted to transfer heat between the transfer solutions of the collector circuit (1a, 1b) and the heat... Agent: Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- Heat exchanger with conduit surrounded by metal foam: A heat exchanger is disclosed. The heat exchanger may have a conduit configured to conduct a fluid and at least one body of metal foam surrounding the conduit. The at least one body of metal foam may have a radially inner portion, a radially outer portion, and a radially intermediate... Agent: Caterpillar/finnegan, Henderson, L.L.P.
- Temperature and vapour pressure regulation device for a structure: A device in a constructional element (19), which may form a supporting element, for temperature regulation in, for example, storey partitioning elements, walls and ceilings of a building structure or refrigerating plant, in which the temperature-regulating surfaces (18) of the constructional element (19) are formed by two or more corrugated... Agent: Andrus, Sceales, Starke & Sawall, LLP
- Radiator of highly flexible use: The radiator of highly flexible use comprising a radiant element provided with supports for its connection to a wall. The supports comprise at least one hinge to support the radiant element and to enable it to be rotated between a working position and a maintenance position.... Agent: Ladas & Parry
- Heat exchanger for viscous fluids: A vertical self-supporting heat exchanger for cooling or heating viscous liquids, especially for a sugar industry product known as massecuite, that has fixed and reciprocating vertical cooling or heating elements with attached scrapers or wipers that wipe the external surfaces of the elements to improve the heat transfer of the... Agent: James Moir Cargill
- Evaporator and vapor production method: An evaporator includes a double pipe provided between an outer cylindrical member and an inner cylindrical member. The double pipe includes an inner pipe as a passage of water and an outer pipe as a passage of raw fuel. The inner pipe has a plurality of small holes connected to... Agent: Lahive & Cockfield, LLP Floor 30, Suite 3000
- Heatsink apparatus and electronic device having the same: A heatsink apparatus performs cooling by circulating a working fluid and causing a phase change between a liquid phase and a gas phase. The heatsink apparatus is provided on an external wall with a heat-generating body. The heatsink apparatus includes a box-shaped heat-receiving unit transferring heat to a heat-receiving plate;... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Heat pipe with composite wick structure: A heat pipe includes an elongated casing (10), a wick (13), at least one artery mesh (12), and working medium filling in the casing. The casing has an evaporating section (101) and a condensing section (102). The wick is disposed on an inner wall of the evaporating section. The at... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Steven Reiss
- Remote cooling of a phased array antenna: A self-contained cooling system for a phased array antenna includes a cooling structure, a heat exchanger, and a pump for circulating a fluid coolant around a coolant loop. The cooling system receives power from a remote power source. The cooling structure includes a plurality of coolant inlet pipes, a plurality... Agent: Baker Botts LLP
- Cooler module: A horizontal cooler module includes a heat sink formed of a stack of radiation fins, a base block tightly fitted into the bottom side of the heat sink, and heat pipes each having a first extension arm respectively tightly inserted through the radiation fins and a second extension arm respectively... Agent: Pai Patent & Trademark Law Firm
- Method for manufacturing heat dissipator having heat pipes and product of the same: A heat dissipator having heat pipes includes a heat-conducting base, a first heat pipe and a second heat pipe. The heat-conducting base has an accommodating trough. After the first heat pipe is accommodated in the accommodating trough, it is deformed so as to abut against the inner wall face of... Agent: Hdls Patent & Trademark Services
- Cooling apparatus: A cooling apparatus has a heat sink thermally connectable to a heat source an air outlet opening at least two air intake openings, and a fan adapted to draw in air into the cooling apparatus through the air intake openings and to discharge the air from the cooling apparatus through... Agent: Baker Botts L.L.P. Patent Department
- Heat exchange enhancement: A heat exchange structure includes a plurality of elongated air ducts. The heat exchange structure has an exterior heat exchange surface and interior heat exchange surfaces, the interior surfaces being in the elongated air ducts. The heat exchange structure includes a plurality of heat generators that are distributed on the... Agent: Occhiuti Rohlicek & Tsao, LLP
- Heat exchanger with divided coolant chamber: A heat exchanger has a shell and tube stack disposed within a shell inner chamber. A coolant chamber extends from a shell end, accommodates a portion of the tube stack, and has a sidewall that extends outwardly from the tube stack. A divider is disposed within the coolant chamber between... Agent: Honeywell Turbo Technologies
- Radiator with radiating plate having high efficiency: The radiator (1) with radiating plate (2) having high efficiency comprises a plate (2) that bears at least one manifold (3, 18) whereto is fastened at least one tube (4) for conveying a heat-carrying fluid. The plate (2) presents at least one groove (6) in which is inserted the tube... Agent: Wolf, Block, Shorr And Solis-cohen LLPPrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.10279 seconds